I have watched the video numerous times and i will state my opinion. Firstly, i will break down the video into different sections. I will then state
the positives and negatives of each section supporting either side of this argument:
1) The truck, when approaching the rider swerves to his left, indicating that he indeed saw something and attempted to swerve in order not to hit
whatever it was.
2) In addition to swerving, the driver also braked. This can be seen by the skid marks which remain up until the end of the video.
3) The light from the flash did partially light up the windscreen.
1) There was no smoke from the sudden braking of the truck, indicating that this video may well be faked.
2) The truck should not have stopped as fast as it did considering the speed of which it was traveling.
The Truck Driver:
1) The truck driver checked both wheels on the truck's left side, possibly to check for any damage or a body
2) The truck driver approached the intersection, facing the rider and the "angel" seemingly in shock.
3) As the "angel" walks past the truck driver, the driver can be seen for a brief moment looking at the "angel."
1) After seemingly looking at the couple across the intersection, he does not approach them straight away.
2) After the "angel" walks past him, the driver turns around towards his truck. We can infer from this that he did not approach the rider.
1) The rider looks at the truck just as it is about to hit him, indicating he heard/saw something. If he was just checking the intersection, he would
have done it earlier.
2) After looking at the truck, he looks at the "angel" as it teleports him. this indicates that he also saw/heard saw something in front of him.
3) After being saved, the rider (seemingly in shock) hops off his bike and stumbles to the footpath. He then takes a seat.
4) At that point, he also seems to look at the truck/driver/intersection.
I can't really think of any, he looked legit.
1) After saving the man, both of them seem to exchange sort words before the angel leaves.
2) The angel, after saving the man, acted as anyone would if they didn't want to be recognised afterwards. E.G. Putting hands in the pockets and
walking off as fast as possible.
3) The angel's limbs are more lanky than the those of the average Asian male or woman. Look at those legs!
4) The angel's face and hands seem to glow, indicating that it is an otherworldly being or that it has significant power.
1) At the brief point when the angel rescues the man, there is a pause. The angel remains stationary for a split second, you do not see the angel
grasp the rider.
2) The angel's height when rescuing the man does not correlate with it's height in other points of the video. This may be dismissed, as the angel
was traveling at high speeds, potentially making itself look smaller.
3) The glowing effects may be edited in...