It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I can also imagine how this is an edit of an original video where the man really did run over the biker. The driver gets out and looks to his driver side rear wheel, "maybe where the bike is mangled" then turns his eyes to the area where the dark circle/shadow appears then fades away.

He staggers up to the area cautiously, "maybe where the biker's body rests" then staggers away a few feet towards the right of the picture "maybe in shock."

I don't know
edit on 15-9-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Its fake.... I aready said in another post they advertised who made it and still nobody listens.... if you go x.wanmei.com... here..... You can see all the other crap they made, good videos, but fake... Sorry to burst your lil bubbles..

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I'm looking at this video numerous times. The figure darts toward the wheelchair like a bolt of lightning and the next thing the chair is on the other side of the street. There is a hooded figure that walks slowly away after that.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Come on guys, you all have a perfectly fine head on your shoulders and should use more critical thinking and come at videos such as these with skepticism always first. I mean, 8 pages?
Now, on to the video; this video is clearly CG. I knew this from the second I watched it, it's done very well, but it's still CG. Now that I know it's CG, I just need to prove it right?

Well here it is: x.wanmei.com...

This video is not hidden you should be able to see it once you go to the page.

This is an ad done for a Chinese video game. Let me repeat that: THIS IS AN AD FOR A CHINESE VIDEO GAME

I hope all in the thread see this.

EDIT: Just realized dayve posted the same site as I was typing this up. Star his comment so all can see this is no guardian angel.
edit on 16-9-2012 by HossDelgado because: dayve beat me to the punch

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I have watched the video numerous times and i will state my opinion. Firstly, i will break down the video into different sections. I will then state the positives and negatives of each section supporting either side of this argument:

The Truck:

Positives:

1) The truck, when approaching the rider swerves to his left, indicating that he indeed saw something and attempted to swerve in order not to hit whatever it was.

2) In addition to swerving, the driver also braked. This can be seen by the skid marks which remain up until the end of the video.

3) The light from the flash did partially light up the windscreen.

Negatives:

1) There was no smoke from the sudden braking of the truck, indicating that this video may well be faked.

2) The truck should not have stopped as fast as it did considering the speed of which it was traveling.

The Truck Driver:

Positives:

1) The truck driver checked both wheels on the truck's left side, possibly to check for any damage or a body

2) The truck driver approached the intersection, facing the rider and the "angel" seemingly in shock.

3) As the "angel" walks past the truck driver, the driver can be seen for a brief moment looking at the "angel."

Negatives:

1) After seemingly looking at the couple across the intersection, he does not approach them straight away.

2) After the "angel" walks past him, the driver turns around towards his truck. We can infer from this that he did not approach the rider.

The Rider:

Positives:

1) The rider looks at the truck just as it is about to hit him, indicating he heard/saw something. If he was just checking the intersection, he would have done it earlier.

2) After looking at the truck, he looks at the "angel" as it teleports him. this indicates that he also saw/heard saw something in front of him.

3) After being saved, the rider (seemingly in shock) hops off his bike and stumbles to the footpath. He then takes a seat.

4) At that point, he also seems to look at the truck/driver/intersection.

Negatives:

I can't really think of any, he looked legit.

The Angel:

Positives:

1) After saving the man, both of them seem to exchange sort words before the angel leaves.

2) The angel, after saving the man, acted as anyone would if they didn't want to be recognised afterwards. E.G. Putting hands in the pockets and walking off as fast as possible.

3) The angel's limbs are more lanky than the those of the average Asian male or woman. Look at those legs!

4) The angel's face and hands seem to glow, indicating that it is an otherworldly being or that it has significant power.

Negatives:

1) At the brief point when the angel rescues the man, there is a pause. The angel remains stationary for a split second, you do not see the angel grasp the rider.

2) The angel's height when rescuing the man does not correlate with it's height in other points of the video. This may be dismissed, as the angel was traveling at high speeds, potentially making itself look smaller.

3) The glowing effects may be edited in...

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Translated a bit of the website, the angel's name is "The Dragon Totem Girl."

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HossDelgado

Okay, you busted it. but I still enjoyed the ride. On to the next one!

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ok guys, I have the ultimate proof that this video is fake. I will prove it with basic trigonometry. Ready guys?

Can everyone agree with me that in the following picture, both red lines are exactly the same size:

This means that both the "angel" and it's shadow are the same "height".
Let's give this height the value of 1.
If the angel is height of 1, and it's shadow (which is perpendicular to the angel) is also 1, then using the pythagorean theorem, the 3rd side must be root2 (^2). This means it's a special 45/45/90 triangle. (Inside of triangle always ads to 180 degrees. Since the angel is perpendicular to the ground, that makes a 90 degree angle. This leaves the remainder two angles to be 90/2, which equals 45 & 45)
What this means is that for the shadow to be that length, the light source must be coming at the angel overhead from a 45 degree angle, which it's clearly not. Looking at the light source (the headlights of the oncoming truck), you assume it's shining from about the height of the "angels" waist. THIS is the part that does not make sense.

Here are some simple cartoon drawing to further explain:

In the picture above, the man's height and the man's shadow are equal in "height". This can only
be true if the light source is from overhead.

Here is what the shadow SHOULD look like:

Thanks for reading

edit on 9/16/12 by QuantumPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by HossDelgado

when I found the game company logo earlier I posted it. I had hoped that someone would have grabbed the baton a little sooner and helped with the confirmation. I am glad someone else has confirmed it because I was not 100% sure. Good show on them for putting together such a clever piece.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

Sorry about, would have given credit earlier, but I was just sort of dumbfounded this thread has gone on for so many pages on what I thought and confirmed wasn't real. So I didn't really read the entire thread. Also, nice post by QuantumPhysicist.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by HossDelgado
Come on guys, you all have a perfectly fine head on your shoulders and should use more critical thinking and come at videos such as these with skepticism always first. I mean, 8 pages?
Now, on to the video; this video is clearly CG. I knew this from the second I watched it, it's done very well, but it's still CG. Now that I know it's CG, I just need to prove it right?

This is an ad done for a Chinese video game. Let me repeat that: THIS IS AN AD FOR A CHINESE VIDEO GAME

EDIT: Just realized dayve posted the same site as I was typing this up. Star his comment so all can see this is no guardian angel.

Good find guys.

Hope the believers see your posts

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This is CG.. made for a Chinese MMO.. x.wanmei.com... the video is on the front page

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
reply to post by proob4

The two people at the top right also magically appear in a flash of light. Are they angels as well?

The two people you speak of are the person on the bike that was crossing the intersection and the so called angel that entered from the right side of the screen. From there they end up at the corner. I also noticed that at the start of the video there is NOT a stain/damp spot on the road (where the manhole cover is) however after the truck stops you will notice a stain/damp spot or cgi coverup. There is no way that spot just appeared on the pavement.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Originally posted by HossDelgado

Good find guys.

Hope the believers see your posts

Thank you

edit on 16-9-2012 by BlackPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
What bothers me is, Why does the truck driver look at his left rear bumper area as soon as he gets out of the truck?

Why does the light from the subjects have to flair up dramatically at the moment just before they disappear?

It's a neat video for sure but there are tons of ways this can be faked.

I wanna see this blown up and in super slow-motion.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLonewolf
That truck was moving awfully fast to stop like that with no tire slide and no smoke..Also that "angel" cast no shadow whatsoever as it came into view..Without the original source of the video i say cgi all the way

it did have a shadow as it walks toward the camera but the "angel's" single shadow was darker than the truck driver's double shadow and totally looked cgi.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Watched this frame by frame and it certainly seems for real. There is also the rumour that China and "others" are perfecting teleportation ,they have invisible soldiers in the field so why not teleportation.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
would someone please remove this from the main page headlines? I'm sure it will stay there just for the emotional responses it will attract. this is no proof of angels it is proven to be a manufactured video so get rid of it

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by will615

There were no bystanders @ .18 the "bystanders I believe you are refering to are the transported persons

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hebegbes

Try watching it frame by frame ,then you will see that the flash and the people are the ones who were center frame in the video .....they are the transported ones

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join