It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in Guardian Angels? Possible proof in video.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

it's spelled with an I not an E..Why would i waste my time explaining something to someone who can't even spell one of the key words in physics right..Why be an ass..I didn't start with the "okay Mr. Physicist explain to me this" stuff now did I? ..I'm only an ass to those who become one first..I see you corrected yourself on the spelling..there's hope for you yet

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by Happy1

Having faith is believing in something you can't prove.

This is correct, why do you think I think otherwise?

Being religious is following mans view of God.

I can't prove lots of things, it doesn't make them right.

To prove something is a definitive answer. To say you know something as fact is being able to prove that fact.
Not being able to prove something is and must always be open to consider being wrong.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

To say you know something as fact is being able to prove that fact.

I see, I will take this to private message.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I agree with everything you have said - I'm sorry, I wasn't arguing with you. Just adding my 2 cents.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

I am "The wizard" remeber that's the "nick" you gave me. You are the "physicsist" Now that we got that straightended out why all the hostility? What is it you want to know or need from me besides derailing my thread?
Are you that obvious? Are you? Do you go through life being mean and condensending all the time? What are you anyway? Why are you like the way you are, who are you and to what agenda are you for on this.
I can't say it cause of T.O.S but your colors are showing and it's obvious. BTW after this point I have no inclination or desire to have words with you again. you are on the attack just for the "KILL of Attack" Begone troll. begone.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

That's your childish answer to everyone who disagrees with you isn't it?..To call them a troll..Your logic is mind-numbingly dumbfounding...You forgot to call me a shill or a disinfo agent while you were at it..I think it's way past your bedtime child

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Thanks for pointing that out, That is indeed odd. If this is indeed a CGI why would they put bistanders in with a flash. I even more now think there is more to this. I wish i knew more of this location to investigate. this might be a past apparition or account of event's now that you pointed that out?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

You said it, not me. remember the T.O.S I mentioned. that was in regards to what you just explained rookie.
And yes this is the last time with you.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
what bystanders at 00:18? all i see is the truck driver the "angel" and the man on the bike being transported to the upper screen and the bike rider sitting down on the side of the road counting his blessings.

Would love for this to be true.... but certain things like the truck driver not approaching them tell me otherwise, it could be a clip from an asian movie maybe?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by camouflaged

I kinda believe you have a point, It's not bad at all to beleive in Angels also though.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
reply to post by will615

Thanks for pointing that out, That is indeed odd. If this is indeed a CGI why would they put bistanders in with a flash. I even more now think there is more to this. I wish i knew more of this location to investigate. this might be a past apparition or account of event's now that you pointed that out?

I just can't believe no one else caught that. As for why they would put bystanders in with a flash...who knows.
Maybe their just that stupid?...or they think we're all stupid like so many that crop vids like that.

I'm not saying angels don't exist, but why are you defending this video so much?

edit on 14-9-2012 by will615 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2012 by will615 because: spelling error

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Top right corner ... nothing's there at the beginning of the video. Then at .17, there's a bright flash, and suddenly there appears a little hot dog cart or something. Unless, of course, the guardian angel brought it with him.
edit on 14-9-2012 by hebegbes because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Well I never seen Angels, aliens or ufo's. But i have witnessed many miracles in my life. For once I just would like something tangable, proof of something. But as technology goes on and CGI creations is the usuption there are certain films, clips whatever I might defend. There is oddities in this footage to me that rule out CGI unless they impart a total psyop into it. Too many odd point of facet and discreptencies in it honestly.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

For once I just would like something tangable, proof of something.

Let it come, don't overthink it, or search too hard for it, and it will come.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Thank you. Can you do what I need? That is if you are angelic? I have to ask.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I believe in miracles too, but this is fake OP. There's no denying the people 'magically' appear with a flash.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Thank you. Can you do what I need?

Everything has to be approved by Father. I will not answer the other question.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by will615

Why would someone create a video with the non subjects coming in a a flash just like the main subject of the video? What is this then? Could this be a Ghost then? A total apparition of past event's then? I just can't see why id it is a CGI hoax they would have the only proof of a witneess who apparently comes forth and looks as bewildered as the truck driver to the event? Usually they add fake bistanders as a so called "proof" to a diversion to set the stage so to speak. Why in the wotld would they have these bistanders "Witnessess" also come in on a flash like the original subject who was either telaported, saved, admonished or whatever in the same way? it just doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

But i have witnessed many miracles in my life. For once I just would like something tangable, proof of something.

So, you have witnessed miracles, but still need more proof? Hmmm...

On your topic of this video, you have heard that this kind of "teleportation" as implied here would result in a very large reaction that would probably destroy the city and a good portion of China (is this China?) as well. It has to do with particle physics and large amounts of matter suddenly occupying the same space at the same time as other matter.

So yah, fake on teh vidoee.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
whoops... double post. Hey, was that teleportation? O M G
edit on 14-9-2012 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join