It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

also if this blue energy is about freedom and the mother why would we need to stay inside and be safe as you put it?

sorry for all these questions, i hope you can understand my "concerns" and the issues i have

I am comfortable with the RA material and just bring up the name comforts me but part feels this could all be a "fraud" for lack of a better word

I want to lay my cards down so to speak in the name of love

i am just unsure how

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
ask me anything you want and i'll open up

it is better than the constant feeling of distrust i have right now because the last time i went all in i think we lost the battle in 1999

namaste
edit on 31-10-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
my concern is after laying down my hand you guys will not reply to me anymore and then i'll be confused even more

i am concerned i already gave to much information and you may not come back to this thread

i hope you guys dont just disappear and not respond anymore

i will be ok they lol just saying i would be pissed and although i am loving i am strong and i would not mistake my loving nature for weakness if i were you lol

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I do not want to come off as offensive but at times it is necessary.

If things can be "conjured" as you say then yes i encountered something that was conjured from a TV show. The TV show LOST and the "smoke" monster or whatever it was called. If you are the same person behind that i wish you the best trying to control me again. That is why you effed up maybe and why i may be a wild card. i am not scared of whatever you have and your last attempt not only pissed the the #### off but you made me stronger so i dare you to come see me again lol seriously you goofed up and gave me your power dumb ###

i was "born" may 23rd 1980

that sound familiar at all to you?

I think it does..

i have seen and learned a lot of things from our previous encounter

i now have protection from within and without

i have a lot of Gemini running through me

even the "sound vibratory complex" they give me is of old Norse origin for "twin soul"

i am not afraid of you or any one or any thing any more

bring it punk

lol namaste

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if you are from the ORION group and that opened up your little "window" that plan screwed up too and I didn't polarize towards you distortions, nor did i hurt any of those you had made me try. that is why you "screwed the pooch" cause I was stronger and my love inside was brighter than you had thought! pffft seriously i would have expected more. that #### was a cake walk i am not afraid of you in the least

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
if this has something to do with the neck pain me and my father share you are even in more trouble because you have no idea how much my father loves me. Maybe i doubted that before but i do not doubt that at all now so as i said before you goofed up.

why hide from me like you do? why not confront me face to face? I am not afraid come see me again tonight if you wish. i'll be patiently waiting and i will fight back this time stronger than before

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I ask you LP527 Are we friends or foe? For your sake I hope we are friends.
Namaste

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

also if this blue energy is about freedom and the mother why would we need to stay inside and be safe as you put it?

sorry for all these questions, i hope you can understand my "concerns" and the issues i have

I am comfortable with the RA material and just bring up the name comforts me but part feels this could all be a "fraud" for lack of a better word

I want to lay my cards down so to speak in the name of love

i am just unsure how

That was my sons dream about staying inside. It was as if all the disaster or changes??? predicted, in his dream it was Blue Wave, then Ice, then Fire, then the earth split into two and one half into the sun. We were completely safe till the end, and even then. He was 10, close to his birthday. I think all things are metaphors for changes.

Where a person is would be, should be a part of their inner guidance but inside the house was shown to my son as safe for most of the disasters.

CME's always bring contact, Family and I'm not really concerned about the energy, but know this will be connected to upgrade and freedom and Family.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I do not want to come off as offensive but at times it is necessary.

If things can be "conjured" as you say then yes i encountered something that was conjured from a TV show. The TV show LOST and the "smoke" monster or whatever it was called. If you are the same person behind that i wish you the best trying to control me again. That is why you effed up maybe and why i may be a wild card. i am not scared of whatever you have and your last attempt not only pissed the the #### off but you made me stronger so i dare you to come see me again lol seriously you goofed up and gave me your power dumb ###

i was "born" may 23rd 1980

that sound familiar at all to you?

I think it does..

i have seen and learned a lot of things from our previous encounter

i now have protection from within and without

i have a lot of Gemini running through me

even the "sound vibratory complex" they give me is of old Norse origin for "twin soul"

i am not afraid of you or any one or any thing any more

bring it punk

lol namaste

Its more that there are many timelines and outcomes and its a frequency battle or timeline travelers that tweak events. They can't change the outcome of the DVD, or the ending, for its already passed in NO TIME and known, but its a battle over the progression of souls. I don't spend time in battles with sides, would be bossing them all to stop and choose love. Have in encounters and monitoring situations stood up firmly and said Love and Light, and all have to do this. Its not complicated, from what I understand we are here, we're the ones we are waiting for, and some are like the universe's counselors and so we grow into this role here. But we have Family watching over every moment and Higher Ups with us. This is like a cycle for this planet, and its as if those from past, future, those who played roles, along with those in the school are Family and it takes Teamwork.

Poltergeist from a show? Shadow energy? Hold Love over everything. And nothing has the power or ability to harm anyone who is waking up, and is seeking within, and turning their weaknesses around, strivign to give to others, not take, be there for everyone in their lives, to be the hero in each day, but low key, not walking over anyone, the humble hero. Anyone doing this is gaining in positive frequency and all negative energies repell away from you. Your energy won't mix. Some things might still be trials in the short run but keep that faith always.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

if you are from the ORION group and that opened up your little "window" that plan screwed up too and I didn't polarize towards you distortions, nor did i hurt any of those you had made me try. that is why you "screwed the pooch" cause I was stronger and my love inside was brighter than you had thought! pffft seriously i would have expected more. that #### was a cake walk i am not afraid of you in the least

There is Love in that system too. Its only on lower levels where all this stuff happens.

Dr. Steven Greer presents "Contact & Disclosure: The Final Sequence"

roughly 52 37. The orion transmissions. What do you hear?

I hear a big greeting. And lit up inside literally as my soul struggled to greet back. Don't worry about plans from anyone, they all are null and void and nonsense, literally cannot harm you, or at least cannot harm your soul, if you're striving to love. The only shortcomings we should have are in our hearts and try pray, meditate, strive to make those right, strive to learn to give.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

thank you for the reply and i apologize for my anger it was not directed towards you

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Hello there you always have that humor so does your group

Sense when did you come in on this rock hard being human isn't it

Now the real question is why would a feathery one such as yourself be doing on Earth last time I heard no interference was still up and running

I think you should tell them things instead of codes
most of them seem not to understand

It was never simple coming right out and telling things I know
Always have to put it in a way that would make them not understand and yet the way that their subconscious knows is just hilariously delightful

Ahh... I see you talk to dad a lot well anyway keep up your hilarious humor and try to go easy on the coding ok

Most people won't understand it maybe except a few of the energy readers but.... yeh go easy on them ok

I did however enjoy it and laughed my head off nearly "It's funnier in Enochian"

Anyway.... I'm gonna go drink some tea, do tell if you know who I am wanna see if you haven't gotten rusty

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

that was quite an odd sensation i have to say

it is getting easier to stay in a loving vibration than the last time

the guy said some pretty strange things while that was going on

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

i suppose i have gotten rusty because i am not sure what the heck is going on
i am curious as to who you are though,my brain seems to be making connections

events from my past are starting to make more sense i think, it take time to process stuff i suppose

i know i am not filled up with fear this time about these kind of contacts

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

i may have a few questions if this type of thing is allowed? it may take a moment for me to ask these questions because i am still digesting what the heck is going on!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

i suppose i have gotten rusty because i am not sure what the heck is going on
i am curious as to who you are though,my brain seems to be making connections

events from my past are starting to make more sense i think, it take time to process stuff i suppose

i know i am not filled up with fear this time about these kind of contacts

Don't worry it will come in due time

Good golly please don't strain yourself

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Oh his mount shasta ones, that is most interesting. He can just meditate and respond, intuitive. The Shasta, I had a checkup from human very tall, I guess when he talks about HZ, different channels, this could apply because they were stealthed yet I was having a ful checkup and some very blurry moments like stime slipped, during my bath, and then when I chose to not freak out, but be kind, not be someone I didn't want to be in response to this occurrence, and was at least relieved that a female seemed to be the doctor. That was when the man showed himself he was guarding her. He was 8 feet tall, to the ceiling, long blond hair, built like triple H, protector. And he identified, when I asked, from Taurus constellation 65 light years away, and from Telos, Mount Shasta.

I really like the videos on the orbs, for its not just seeing, but feeling this. And the frequency or channels present to us has to do with our own frequency or love.

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Am i allowed to ask you questions directly? sorry i am so confused!

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Am i allowed to ask you questions directly? sorry i am so confused!

Sure if you want I don't mind

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Now the real question is why would a feathery one such as yourself be doing on Earth last time I heard no interference was still up and running

Angel? You read Enochian?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join