It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So whether you are feathered or not, matters little, we all need to wake up and do the work we came to do, which is find positive solutions.

I agree for sure. Sometimes it is comforting maybe in way I am not even aware of or feel silly for saying

I just see it as giving into fear or following your heart and dreams. That simple now. I do not like hanging out with a bunch of people and I am not the most "social" person. I do thankfully have a very close but small group of friends I feel comfortable talking with about certain things. My initial awakening really "shocked" me you could say and because I could not accept what I knew to be true I insisted on telling people and when they didn't "accept" my belief I felt surely I must be going nuts
That lead to me looking at everything through fearful "eyes" but yet part of me kept "breathing" and we pulled through it. I know I had a big part of making through the hard times, but I also know something else was looking over me the whole time.

I was trying to explain how the process works to a friend. It is very hard to share with people! I find when I do open up to a friend "face to face" part of me lights up with joy.. it is such a wonderful feeling. My heart just lights up you could say. I do not do it now to look for acceptance but I do it to share. More often than not all the judgements I thought I would receive by discussing what is happening were not outside of me but within me.

Last night I finally opened up to a friend because I did need someone to talk to. Thankfully the few friends I do have are very loving and accepting individuals. I explained how to him "how" the "process" works. I tell him "I will say something like "apple" and then a few minutes later I will be lead to an apple" That is the most simple way to explain it right now

Just after saying this he gets a call from his girlfriend and has to run out to his car. I decided to go with him because I felt an energy from him about why he "might" be uncomfortable with me staying inside. He hangs out with a lot of less than trust worthy people and I felt this uncomfortably in him. I said "i'll walk out on the porch with you" and as he walked down to his car I leaned up against the railing on his deck. Look to my left at an old flower pot that had gathered some leafs inside, stuck my hand in them and picked out an apple made of wood

Now the "old" me would have gotten scared to crap when this happened! I would have thought OMG I AM not in control of myself. I would thought about the apple and eve story and how I am a bad person who did something horrible and all the "old" thought patterns in my mind. I would have came home and looked up something "scary".

Instead I view this communication as coming from myself. Like "good job" you trusted yourself about the energy We felt or situation you found yourself in.Like a "don't worry" I got your back" feeling. He also was kinda shocked LOL and was like dude that was buried underneath the leafs in that old pot, you couldn't have seen it.

It is best described (to me at least as) situational awareness and self trust. Also the fact the I am always aware of how my actions could make others uncomfortable assists me greatly in the process. I have spent the majority of my life putting others first and doing my very best to be aware of their feelings, and how my actions could affect them. I have not done these things to be rewarded at some "end" point I have done them because it makes me happy inside. Even just little things like sharing a warm smile with a stranger or holding open door and letting them enter first. Stuff like that.. Makes my heart light up.

Sometimes I feel "bad" that I was not able to make something more of myself and be more successful in life because if I was and made a bunch of money I could do more.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception

I don't know though, you do have an energy that reminds me of someone else, and some have some angel type messages. Even I had a few weird things relating to this, but shrug all off as I don't think so, besides it just doesn't matter. Some remember all, or a great deal, the veil simply isn't there to any great extent, perhaps they are walk ins, and its different for them. I always think it doesnt matter who we are, or who's family we're in, most of us are interfacing as a part of self, not bigger portion. But our Higher Self and Family above, Source/Creator who some call God or Goodness, I think of as the Good Family, is in charge, no mistakes or coincidences so, not concerned.

For who we were yesterday, is not the same as who we are today, nor who we will become tomorrow.

Plus even though a name may come through even, what if its all just a trick, a mousetrap with cheese to feed ego. For example when someone who was writing to me from Finland kept pushing for me to identify, this thing kept stirring strongly in me, and I finally said M'Ka'h'o'l, or M"K'h'l, so seems there are family groupings. So many have a connection to that name, and its more like archetype than anything. I think we're supposed to be connected to that one, as humans. Pleiadian ties.

But then in an experience being pulled to a station by the sun, in which later was given a craft that my son and I viewed, because I really shrugged off the vision/astral, is was too much for me. I felt this huge shift and couldn't turn back or only take from it what I wanted to take, like when your feet are planted firmly on terra and you witness a craft, even with a greeting, you decide. Is it a craft, is it a group vision (though we don't all share brains lol, so not likely) But you decide. This felt no choice and too much. But they said, welcome back Kala. Things can always be a trap with cheese. Someone up there may be recruiting people to come along with them afterwards, whereas to me, I say, "How can I know you, I don't know myself yet!" I wait for the real mckoy memories.

Thats not to say haven't gotten glimpses under the curtain or veil for I have, just want to be firmly myself and no tricky business from those watching over and accessing humans. I don't want to be taken somewhere even further away from my real home and real Family that I know is waiting for me.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Plus even though a name may come through even, what if its all just a trick, a mousetrap with cheese to feed ego.

In my humble opinion If it is a trick to feed the ego all I need to do is be aware of my ego not seek to obliterate it altogether. My ego has become my greatest teacher now that I watch it and don't become it. Trust me that feeling of a "trap" as you call it is an easy feeling for me to relate too.

I have never been a "religious" person, but religion has fascinated me since i was a young boy. I have many different religious text and used to feel as though religion was "bad" I now see it another way and maybe we will discuss it sometime. I remember my first science class and being fascinated with stars and life on other planets in relation to what little I knew about "religion" those days.

When I say it was me but it "wasn't" me, that helps me not become wrapped up in old ego"ish" thoughts. I think Jesus said it as the power is not with me but in my father. Something along those lines anyway. I am not saying I am Jesus or something here just I see how this would be best expressed to people.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't know though, you do have an energy that reminds me of someone else

You remind me as someone else as well. I just don't know why.

Perhaps if you explain this "energy" in more detail we both could have a better understanding of this mutual "vibe" we feel. I have a feeling you "know" more than you seem to
Like you know exactly why you know me or something. I do not say those words with any aggression towards you or anything just so the intent behind my words is clear.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have been through some pretty scary stuff in my past. Even if I am wrong and this is a trap so be it.. If my face lights up with smiles and my heart opens up when "thinking" about this "stuff" then so be it. I will accept it could be a "trap" I don't have all the answers I very well might be wrong. The thing is I will do what feels best inside not what my mind tells me could be a "trap". Also if it was a trap pretty sure I can't change the process I started already.. I can't fight it like that anymore so I have surrendered to the process.

I feel it is molding me into something bigger. Even if I do not get to see the end results of this "new" form., Maybe the Love I have shared here will stay and grow? If so I am happy to have even felt love and had some form of an experience at all. I am not afraid of death at all anymore. Most of my experiences have been on a personal level, so simply using words will not make one understand.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well its not a trap if you're free inside and seeking and only sending love and refuse to merge with them or anything. Have a no merge rule and all is well. Thats my philosophy.

I have a feeling you're being guided by your own Soul and Guide. Some would say guardian angel.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You dont talk or comunicate to scorpio? Are you discriminating ca 8.333333 % of mankind just because of the zodiac? Sad to hear from this demonic thing every 45 min. Know some ways to get rid of that. Oh right zzz I forgot you avoid to talk to scorpio so I cant tell you until you relieve me of this. Then I am scorpio.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

on Earth last time I heard no interference was still up and running

Could we speak more about this interference as you say? It resonates somewhat with a "truth" inside that may better facilitate my awareness.

I'm gonna go drink some tea, do tell if you know who I am

I still do not know. After reading some posts it seems you would be twelve years old I think according to a birth date you gave in the Gemini birthday thread. That does not make any sense.but part of the 12 year difference (if I remember the date you gave right) also resonates with me on some level below conscious awareness, but it is there and I feel it.

Could we discuss these things a little more in depth?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Well its not a trap if you're free inside and seeking and only sending love and refuse to merge with them or anything. Have a no merge rule and all is well. Thats my philosophy.

I have a feeling you're being guided by your own Soul and Guide. Some would say guardian angel.

Thank you for the reply. This part you say..

refuse to merge with them or anything

In your opinion what would cause a "merge" as you say? And what would "merge" in your opinion feel like for the one being merged?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I see you changed your avatar to how i desribed what i saw that day,Thats real good.

Thank you for the reply. Could you describe what you saw in a little more depth? I saw something to. It told me something after my initial "contact" with two zaps of electricity. It felt like I was being ripped apart with electricity and then a computer type "sound". The first time it was just a little "shock".

The next time "it" told me it would only take ten seconds and to just relax. Then I got the "full" download or something that lasted a bit longer. I couldn't really tell you how long. Wouldn't even say it "hurt" it was kind of an exciting feeling, different yes but pain no.

If you have ever had a good electrical "shock" before and then afterward say to your self "WOO THAT KINDA FELT GOOD!" Like adrenaline somewhat and you wanna stick you finger back in the light socket. You guys did that too when you were a kid right?

Call me a mad man but I feel like I am time traveling.. just I forgot my damn rule book in my other pair of pants before I jacked into the system.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Here is Scorpio again come to the darkside
He he no way I was joking. I know that hounting can be very nasty. Dont feel attacked by this scorpio.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11

Here is Scorpio again come to the darkside
He he no way I was joking. I know that hounting can be very nasty. Dont feel attacked by this scorpio.

I have nothing against scorpio just so you know. Also I really like your avatar

I see that was not directed towards me but the comment still stands.

edit on 2-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I was reading all of this and it resembled so my own experience in so many ways you cant imagine. My english is still very poor so I apologize in advance for it. I just ask you one thing. How much of the 372 or any wave can you take until you go totaly insane? I will not point with the finger on you. I just advice that you no open doors that you are not ready to open. You could get Soulintruders or worse complete take over from the inside. Look I am not being sarcastic on this one. Take care not all are absolute friendly quite the oposite. If they offer you meds take them. It will no make difference in the Soul. I am no one to give any advice but you seem to be on a risky adventure. What you describe in your op is what I am blocking away to not become nuts greetings.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Honestly it feels like my whole life was imprinted into my DNA in the form of a "story" that I "tell" to my "self" to help me grow and learn lessons I need to learn. Maybe I needed to learn how to love myself and others? Maybe I had to learn to not be judgmental towards myself.and others. If that was the lesson to learn than I have done that for sure.

Maybe I do have schizophrenia and all these are just hallucinations and I should be medicated.. at least I am a loving person and delusional at the same time. You shouldn't be afraid of crazy people, most of us just our misunderstood by society!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

You could get Soulintruders or worse complete take over from the inside. Look I am not being sarcastic on this one. Take care not all are absolute friendly quite the oposite. If they offer you meds take them. It will no make difference in the Soul. I am no one to give any advice but you seem to be on a risky adventure. What you describe in your op is what I am blocking away to not become nuts greetings.

I feel the concern in your words and I do appreciate that. Thank you

I agree it is a fine line for my consciousness to not slip into madness
But I am comfortable with my ability on keeping one foot in and one foot out so to speak.

If consciousness does create (as my past has shown me) than I have the ability to interact with it on newer levels I never thought possible. I have a very loving heart and I believe you not only need the "thought" about co creating reality but you need to put your heart into it too and connect it with your mind or "thought".

These feel to what I consider "truth" and what resonates with my heart. I have foud that to be a much more important organ. Balance is the key and that is what I am learning to do. Again thank you for sharing like experiences and I wish you the very best. We all deal with "life" in a different way.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11

I was reading all of this and it resembled so my own experience in so many ways you cant imagine. My english is still very poor so I apologize in advance for it. I just ask you one thing. How much of the 372 or any wave can you take until you go totaly insane? I will not point with the finger on you. I just advice that you no open doors that you are not ready to open. You could get Soulintruders or worse complete take over from the inside. Look I am not being sarcastic on this one. Take care not all are absolute friendly quite the oposite. If they offer you meds take them. It will no make difference in the Soul. I am no one to give any advice but you seem to be on a risky adventure. What you describe in your op is what I am blocking away to not become nuts greetings.

You speak excellent English by the way, better than most of us Americans. The meds I did not like at all. They influenced my dreams in a not so fun way. My dreams have been awesome lately.. The past two years I have had fantastic dreams.I just would suggest giving up the "fight" so to speak and letting the experience mold you. Have you read about the Kundalini? Similar to that in a way. Clearing of old blockages and growth,

I do wish you the best with your situation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I just ask you one thing. How much of the 372 or any wave can you take until you go totaly insane?

I can tell you the "blue" wave seems to be a lot more loving so to say. The red wave prior to this was more of a "tough love". It wasn't easy.. but it was just Love in one of it's many forms. I see that now. At the time it did not feel loving. I truly believe all is Love in many forms.

Thank you for asking a question. It helps me brings things into the light so to speak.

Namaste

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Well thank you for your quick and extence ansewer. Um yes I know a bit abaut the kundalini and chakras. As my Avatar suggest y follow Sri Krsna intructions. But I am not a Monk and not very pure at all. I try to focus on satva guna but there are things I still dont want to give up from material live. You persieve what I call waves in colors. Blue and Red etc. I dont see them in colors I see tastes from biter rage to real sweet air like to take a bath of joy. About the meds I cant sleep without and the loving person who is me ,after 2 days become like a timebomb. So for me was med a solution. Might not be yours. If you like questions. So enjoy mines: 1. Did you saw people that burn with their eyes? 2. Did you saw beings on the sun crossing their bodyparts to enhance their ksetra or field? 3. Can you search out for them please. And give me response if so we could exchange details about it? I am writing by android so I will keep it brief until internet has found my new home. Thank you for the nice wishes the same back to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So enjoy mines: 1. Did you saw people that burn with their eyes? 2. Did you saw beings on the sun crossing their bodyparts to enhance their ksetra or field? 3. Can you search out for them please. And give me response if so we could exchange details about it? I am writing by android so I will keep it brief until internet has found my new home. Thank you for the nice wishes the same back to you.

I did not see any people burning with there eyes.. If I do you will be the first person I find.. Same goes for the "sun" people you mention.. I will look for them for you
I do see a pretty crazy looking guy at the bus stop everyday.. do you have any questions you wish me to ask him? He seems friendly enough.

Where did you get an android.. or should I say where can I get an android?

edit on 2-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

I am writing by android

And if you are indeed "writing by android" that is seriously epic.
I would feel a lot safer if I had an android.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join