Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 6
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   


Now the real question is why would a feathery one such as yourself be doing on Earth last time I heard no interference was still up and running
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


am i in trouble? why do you call me feathery.. as far as i can tell i lack feathers and other things one would expect to find on a bird




posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   


Ahh... I see you talk to dad a lot well anyway keep up your hilarious humor and try to go easy on the coding ok Most people won't understand it maybe except a few of the energy readers but.... yeh go easy on them ok I did however enjoy it and laughed my head off nearly "It's funnier in Enochian"
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


This would mean you and i are family it sounds like? And go easy on what coding? I still do not know what the heck i am doing, it feels unatural. your presence here has helped me not be so fearful of talking with someone though!

what is enochian? I could google it but that seems like a silly idea



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception



Now the real question is why would a feathery one such as yourself be doing on Earth last time I heard no interference was still up and running
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


am i in trouble? why do you call me feathery.. as far as i can tell i lack feathers and other things one would expect to find on a bird


Feathery is a reference so do not panic.

Also no you are not in trouble I am just surprised how many people showing up now


you are no bird more like a Serap but..... who knows many are here in these times for a reason and I guess eventually you would expect more with high frequency ones showing up.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception



Ahh... I see you talk to dad a lot well anyway keep up your hilarious humor and try to go easy on the coding ok Most people won't understand it maybe except a few of the energy readers but.... yeh go easy on them ok I did however enjoy it and laughed my head off nearly "It's funnier in Enochian"
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


This would mean you and i are family it sounds like? And go easy on what coding? I still do not know what the heck i am doing, it feels unatural. your presence here has helped me not be so fearful of talking with someone though!

what is enochian? I could google it but that seems like a silly idea



Enochian is a joke I use to make things funnier in a odd way thus yes it is silly or more of one being silly



Welcome to Earth everything feels unnatural here as specially when you pierce the veil and peak through the hole in the curtain.


Well.... you can call it family we all are family here each single one of us are part of a big family

Coding I mean the phrasing and energy your words give off
I am pretty sure it made some people vibrate or get energetic static feelings.


Be patient answers come in time you will know what to do when the time comes have faith the plan is just.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


i am going to take some time to digest what the heck just happened! i have school in the morning and homework.. that should be interesting. I just want to say thank you and i feel much better after speaking with you, it has helped the fear i was encountering about speaking.

thanks again! i feel like i can ask but you can not tell me so to speak? is that correct?



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
i just want to say thank you again lol feel so much better inside



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


i am going to take some time to digest what the heck just happened! i have school in the morning and homework.. that should be interesting. I just want to say thank you and i feel much better after speaking with you, it has helped the fear i was encountering about speaking.

thanks again! i feel like i can ask but you can not tell me so to speak? is that correct?


I can answer your questions if you have any once you have time.

So... I guess ask away



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


The enochian from what I have read up on, if my memory serves, is some kind of mystery school or occult version of Et, or angelic language.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


I have many questions.. but if you are short on time just tell me to be quiet.

Where would I "know" you from? I have an idea but it sounds silly! you seem to like tea and a few words have reminded me of someone i think but i dont really know for sure and feel so silly



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 





occult


that word mixed with magic does not sound so good lol magic seems dangerous and i still feel like i have done something wrong. it is a hard feeling



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


I have many questions.. but if you are short on time just tell me to be quiet.

Where would I "know" you from? I have an idea but it sounds silly! you seem to like tea and a few words have reminded me of someone i think but i dont really know for sure and feel so silly


it is not a silly idea you can tell me. I do not judge people so it is ok to share.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


I agree I always stayed clear of enochian due to the mystery school types going on about it.

But it doesnt mean it has an occult origin, it just means that the occult type people have it under lock and key. Those are not the same things.

in reality most mysteries on earth have an ET origin,and there are sides, the Power of Love and the Love of Power.

When you aren't seeking negative things, but have events happen to you, but you don't try to draw it in, like in my case, and when you seek for your own memories, and also, just to grow and help and pray to Love and Family, then any bad guy that could ever show up, would get the hero or zero lecture of their lives from me, and be told to be love and love only from me, so then you don't tend to be afraid of any of this stuff when it cross's your path, unless you get a wave of negative energy or "gravity" from it. When I get a wave of gravity or dense energy of something it makes me ill and I have to avoid even examining it, like in the Cassiopian Wave, a popular channeled work people allude to which is gravity based negative stuff. That made me sick and my son, had a sleep paralysis and experience with hooded beings that touched him with a wand or stick everytime he tried to get up, and he said it was like being punched in the stomach.

So some things, if you energy recognition, you will know avoid completely.

Always question everything, and don't run with what a person says but take it within your heart, to prayer and seeking.
edit on 31-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


I have many questions.. but if you are short on time just tell me to be quiet.

Where would I "know" you from? I have an idea but it sounds silly! you seem to like tea and a few words have reminded me of someone i think but i dont really know for sure and feel so silly


it is not a silly idea you can tell me. I do not judge people so it is ok to share.


i dont even know if you are human or what being human even is anymore so it is hard to guess who you are.

when you said my words make people vibrate is that a good thing? what did i do? or not do?

what did you mean by more people showing up? are you speaking of the harvest? was i just harvested?

sorry for sounding so "dumb" maybe sleep would help me "remember" more?



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


is ORION my star system? i have have visions in purple of many planets etc when i looked through an eye then i landed here somehow

take your time answering questions.. i will just leave these questions for now

part of me is still scared



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 


I have many questions.. but if you are short on time just tell me to be quiet.

Where would I "know" you from? I have an idea but it sounds silly! you seem to like tea and a few words have reminded me of someone i think but i dont really know for sure and feel so silly


it is not a silly idea you can tell me. I do not judge people so it is ok to share.


i dont even know if you are human or what being human even is anymore so it is hard to guess who you are.

when you said my words make people vibrate is that a good thing? what did i do? or not do?

what did you mean by more people showing up? are you speaking of the harvest? was i just harvested?

sorry for sounding so "dumb" maybe sleep would help me "remember" more?


What is human ? Is human not merely a flesh/shell of the our true spirit/being ?


Vibrations are a good thing so do not panic there.

People showing up I meant souls from around this universe, outside universes and outside creation coming in to Earthly and being born on Earth. That is what I meant


No need to apologize things confuse me at times too



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


is ORION my star system? i have have visions in purple of many planets etc when i looked through an eye then i landed here somehow

take your time answering questions.. i will just leave these questions for now

part of me is still scared


Orion was one of your star systems. We all and I mean all of us on Earth have lived lives in many systems and most of the time memories seep through of those lives.


So.... it is perfectly normal for you and others to be experiencing other planets and memories of planet.



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
the biggest problem i am having now is understanding who reads this stuff.. like say some random member comes in here and reads this? that would be crazy would it not? that is the part giving me the most



posted on Oct, 31 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
also what is this "wild card" that i see mentioned? i do not like asking for answers but after your reality is turned inside out for however many years its been some questions must be asked. parts of your words seem truthful and then others not so much, more of the "negative" feeling about them



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice
 





So.... it is perfectly normal for you and others to be experiencing other planets and memories of planet.


can you please relay that message to mainstream psychiatry? i have a beef with those people



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyntheticPerception
reply to post by SyntheticPerception
 


is ORION my star system? i have have visions in purple of many planets etc when i looked through an eye then i landed here somehow

take your time answering questions.. i will just leave these questions for now

part of me is still scared


Using your eye spaceplace.nasa.gov... is this what you are talking about? spaceplace.nasa.gov... or spaceplace.nasa.gov... ?





new topics
 
4
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join