It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frequency '372'.Dreams.Déjàvu.Planets.Time.and you,and you and you and you and you.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So here I am…June 14th 3012 riding frequency ‘135’, a very common frequency amongst us. Us, "The others and them." It’s a very easy frequency connected to the ‘astral frequency’ -113.

So here I am listing to my three favorite dudes. They talk about the most fascinating things. Three people who I honestly think not more than five people in the world have heard or even know about.

As I am listing to what they are saying, a very powerful glitch came upon the horizon, as I knew something was wrong. As I "glitched out" from that particular frequency and into another where in which I found myself in outer space.

This after finding my direction back to Earth, and noticing trillions and trillions of frequency coming towards me, as I had to dodge them. Because…I guess I had to.

Nothing else to go on being suspended in a void of nothingness is my my ability to dead-reckon my position. I'm real close to Earth I know using the stars I know are closest to Earth. I'm real close to Earth, yes, I am. Now I am noticing that the frequency beams are coming from Earth. I am realizing after just a few seconds within my frame of time reference, reconciling with Earth's time, that I've been in the frequency for the last 2 Earth days in which I was not prepared to do. My thought is, "I have to stop and started over." So now it's back home for me. "I've learned from this experience how to get back, might as well give my frequency vector a test."

After explaining to my team of what I discovered, I decided to go under this time calculating 10 days to find out what was going on within the period of time dilation relative to Earth's within the realm of the frequency I was exploring.

Research Notes
Log date: June 20th 3012
After 3 days in the frequency, I finally find Earth again, but as I got closer, a frequency beam must have hit me, elapsing me back a full day and a half, traveling back to Earth.

Log date: June 27 3012
After entering the Earth’s atmosphere I must have been hit by another FREAKING *&^&&^&**(BEAM WHICH SET ME BACK five...BLOODY DAYS AND…woosah woosah woosah Precise space/time position unknown.

Log date: June 16th 3012
Going into the frequency this time was rather easy, it only took me 2 days instead of 2 and half days going to Earth. I never found out why, but I was happy with what I've learned so far.

July 19th. After entering earth’s atmosphere staying very close from the beams that are flying out of earth, I noticed that more beams from certain places were flying out more

than the spot I chose to enter.

Possibly July 21st of the same chronologically recorded Earth year notes becoming glowing stretched out very elongated skewed scribble.

After finally getting to the ground I decided to connect frequency ‘812’ which is color and balance to this unfounded frequency devoid of any manifold shape a mono plane in nature is my best description or a manifold so stretched and skewed that it appears as such that my team and I have never been in, or been found according to all in our team, "them and the others" who ‘jump the waves‘…I think ! A way to skip the frequencies of time. Yes there is a constant from a fixed frame of reference where vorticity and gravity does not exist... ZERO TIME. ALL OCCURRENCE OF TIME HAS BECOME ONE! Very tranquil and quiet now. My being, my soul, every extra dimensional part of me is a never ending silhouette one micro thin semi transparent layer upon another like a semi translucent onion which layers transcend into infinity made up of vibrating super charged electrical energy, so many colors. Balance is everything now.

What seems like July 23rd from last time possible time check as the atomic clock is showing all time vibrating out its infinite layers as does everything else around. Existing in all of its sub atomic existence, particles which have been in existence from the beginning of time and meet up again with the end of time like vibrating rubber bands... they are all self illuminating vibrating strings that comprise the waves like water droplets make up the oceans. The balance is self harmonizing... the right balance… simonizes itself. The best I could do is to understand the synchronization that plays like music. They music meant to be enjoyed and nothing else. I said to all the members of my team, "You all looked golden…mixed with fine silver and with a faint bit of whitish blue, with a mild bit of orange, carved brilliant into a smooth texture of bright Goldie."… Then a sudden though, "Humans?"

I decided to sit next to some one in a within a span of time relevant to Earth's frame of reference inside a chosen house to see why and what this frequency was or how or why or …something. I realized I was then, "I am a them." A them on the other side observing like a spirit. Was I dead according to Earth's definition of dead? I realized this answer was elusive. What can I affect in this world... nothing. Infinite freedom coming with the cost of feeling like being in a prison of loneliness and physical powerlessness.

July25th, maybe, time records have become irrelevant. Chronological order is now a 3D map with east west north south with up down degrees in all directions. What is the sense of positioning anything? All can be seen at once. I never needed a compass to navigate my living room, or record my position to get to my couch to the refrigerator and back. Yes, all has become as simple, even time. It all loops around and around as does all the different universes one just slightly different than the next. I can jump into anyone, but I can not affect a single thing in any of them. I am in hell, ultimate boredom. I cannot create a single thing, not even an original thought. Everything possible exists and is known.

After being bored, I decided to search the Earth in the universe I had occupied for a piece of who I was before when I could feel and affect the world around me with each and every move. However my journey led me to nothing, so I decided to try this space thing out. The limbo between all possible universes. As I was leaving the edge of this universe another beam hit me in which I decided to give up and wait instead of fighting the experience, to see where this beam will take me being carried along on its wave.

Time position August 3rd referenced from Earth's last logged time in which I last occupied:

I reached what I think is a planet.

edit on 14-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

Late August 3rd I got too excited, panicked, because of lost time, lost distance. I finally realized the full impact of it all, what it means, my denial period, my holding on to my very high emotional IQ has vanished in a flash. I am but a scared child now. It just took too much out of me. I have nothing left in me of any value that can give me even a slim chance of getting back to who and what I was. Apollo 13 this was not, Hermes maybe.

I'm skipping around now bouncing here and there within my known life like a pinball hitting frenzied flippers.

Then as sudden it's like I'm on an expansive golf course in peaceful tranquility. How so surreal.

My life I am suddenly living again as if I never left, or did I?

-

"Falling Through A Hole On The Green of Space"

After meeting with my team they noticed that I never mentioned sound. So this time I had to go back and try to bring frequency 228 into this new frequency which that allowed some movement in time. Thus allowing vibrations within the frames of time to flow into each other just enough to create sound or rather vibrations. After 2 days of being unsuccessful, I decided to give up as I realized it would entail splitting frequencies into smaller and smaller increments infinitely, like dividing zero, then linking them together long enough to allow for some dynamics to occur in order for even the slightest vibrations to take place.

Log date: August 16th 3012:
A frequency with no sound is very uncommon so I went to my Master Teacher to ask for advice. My MT told me, ‘’Some are with sight, but with no sound, and some with sound, but with no sight…choose one.’’ "Ummm" I thought "Both sound and light vibrate to be observed... Sight is light, and light is sound. BINGO! That is the meaning of what the MT was saying to me.

Log date: August 19th 3012
Here I am, for the first time... in a very long time, where I had to adjust my visual observation abilities, my sight, into sound so that I may may observe visually in my mind like a bat.

Log dates August 19th - September, 1 3012
After traveling to seven 4D translucent membrane sphere places I will call 4D planets. On these seven planets the total life form listing is 1, 215. Band string beings all connected in an infinite loop curl from the beginning of their individual existences to their ends making them infinite beings as beginning and end have no relevance on their complex expanded dimensional plain. Simply they are doughnut shaped folded back onto themselves.

Each a multitude of frequencies they existed as. In addition, after wave riding over 20,000 frequency to three planets, and riding 34,635 frequencies to five other planets, my conclusion was …I was not riding frequencies at all, what they were, were living beings, they were, I mean, are… you…and you…and you…and you…and you as what you are, a multi dimensional and extra universal soul interconnected to all others infinitely.

"The Real" meaning of dreams from what was learned from frequency 372. Each sliver of time is a frequency, a birth place in time making you, a you, when you are born. A point of consciousness in the ALL that is making you more precious than all the silver and gold that exists. The you surfing, a universe surfer surfing on the surface of your time wave. Your individual time reference making you, YOU as a conscious unique soul made to simply observe and enjoy all around you that sparkles like silver and gold. The acknowledgment from the ALL that you are you. The observation by all that is that can. When you can't observe this here is where you create. Creating change of the future in this physical realm that allows you to skip from one universe to the next where all that is possible exists. How you get their is how well you surf without wiping out. Observing or creating? That is the question like sight and sound, and discovering they are the same thing, surfing, which is a spiritual experience in deed.

"The Explanation in 4D Exploration"

Log date: August 10th 3012 :
Every time you change your mind, the other part of you is transferred to another planet…some humans covet more than three, planets, some five, some all seven planets.

When you dream, you're not dreaming, you're seeing ‘YOU’, on one of theses planets, living you, being you and going in the opposite direction your going…‘same destination,’ ‘same path‘, ‘but different times’ with ‘different decisions’.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE the many probes on Earth, from other planets that you can't see, as well as seeing some of you on Mars as when people dream that are there, they are really just as real as if I’m looking at the rovers from Earth just sitting in the populace of a city with millions as the transparency between realms and solid is truly amazing.

In your dreams as other yous, real as you are here, some of you are at war with aliens… as your fighting for your life on the planet Saturn lets say. Some of you are living on a planet in which it looks like most city buildings are broken in half, or razed to the ground altogether, cars are turned over etc…living inside the planet deep beneath the rubble, rather than on top out of dyer necessity… subways flooded costliness rapidly advancing. in other worlds some of you are flying space ships where peace through understanding has been achieved. With this I want to mention a planet or rather I should say, visited and explored. This planet had less people than all the other planets, don’t know why for sure, but it was a planet that had discovered how to overcome physical death and most all the people were in their prime, so a low population could have been a well managed population out of the need maintain the optimum population for collective without impacting quality of life there.

The meaning of your dreams is the meaning of the many yous, the many yous that took a different direction, a different destiny, a different meaning, in a different time…on different 4Dplanets.

One woman that I studied went to work at a Target store on Earth, maybe on Mars, if it was a world that did not cut its NASA budget down to the bone that allowed for the development of practical and profitable transforming capabilities of the near plants within our solar system. She worked at a fruit market in which she owned. On Venus she was married to a king or prince. On another 4D planet she and others lived in a subway-eating rats, milking rats and eating cockroaches.

After finding frequency ‘372’ I also discovered what the light means in all holy books, and what the light means in ancient pictures, or you could refer to them as vibration of electromagnetic sounds that compose complex images that I use as navigational points allowing me to come back here and write this so you may read the light I am offering to you. Fruit you may not consume without proper understanding as the lack of makes the fruit poisonous. So stop reading here if you feel you have not understood my writings thus far.

The meaning of the ‘light‘, is nothing but frequencies that were discovered and mastered by people like Jesus and Moses who most likely knew more frequency than the average person, and most likely were of pure blood in the eyes of the frequency, sound that is light and light that is sound. Vibrations in the air to vibrations of radiation and time itself that create the waves of creation.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Certain pictures that depicted a sun in the sky, or bright objects, everything was and is nothing but the frequency that average humans knew about before they taught the humans how to write, draw and talk/communicate through mouth, and after mortality was introduced to the Earth, we counted 5 that still had the ability, in AD.

THE END.
I would like to say thanks to the people that created the Large Hadron Collider because without you this wouldn’t have been possible.

Thanks to my teacher and the doctors that put me under in the induced coma experiments, and thanks to the other side for being my enemy for such a along time. "Form the malice of thy enemies against me much knowledge can be acquired."

LP-527 copy written September 6rd 3012, on a site called the ATS in the year 2012 September 3rd TILL THE END OF TIME

Lp527 September 6, 3012.

On my little adventure, I also found something else out.
I mean…
1. I found out that every time you change your mind….no no no.
Lp527 copy written .Greatest knowledge ever told to the living.

1. Something in life gave you a direct and precise path to follow, and when I say precise I, mean very extensively precise.
Every body on this earth was given the perfect mate, the perfect job, and the perfect opportunity to live…in the something’s realm of a good destination and a beautiful future.

However, you bared off.

In addition, the more you bare off the more…the ‘dejavues’ happen and when the dejavues stop….that’s when your.

2. Transformed to another planet. Most of you have 3 of you, some 5 ,but not to many on 7 of the planets.1 planet was just like earth, another was just torn to pieces, on one they was already flying in space ships, and one was way back in the past for some reason….stage coaches and such,. In addition, another was deep underground, as people was fighting machines, and another they was fighting aliens or walking locust.

3. The ultra sad thing about what I found, was the study I did on subject ‘21’.Subject 21 was a boy about 9 years old or maybe 11 or 12.Im watching as his father and his mother are just giving him such a hard time.
day 3 I followed subject ‘21’ as another kid at school offered him some stuff on a can or aluminum paper and shocking enough as soon as he did the drug…OUT came the beam.

This something in life that gave humans the perfect path is so precise and so inconclusive to the normal that it is hard to see and hard to acknowledge what is going on.
I jumped his beam and traveled to the planet that the people was underground, where I caught 2 people having sex, the beam went right in the woman’s stomach.

Subject ‘21’ taught me the difference between bearing off your path and completely making a left or right.

How many dejavuse can you count in your life?

Lp527 copy written, the meaning of dejavues, is the same ‘meaning as beam ‘me up Scotty’ except I think this is only for the mars looking planet. The mars planet, I believe is nothing but the ‘ONE’ you.

I will call this, the ‘One of you ‘ planet ,because this planet was similar to earth, it seemed that some where in time …you walked out the door and was suppose to turn left…but you turned right. That planet was, or is, just. I do not know, but it was not like the others, it wasn’t that complicated ,or far off from the earth, or direction that you was going in.

So the next time you have a rail road dream, thats the you that’s on the planet deep in the ground hiding from something, or fighting something, or just down in the earth because something happened on top. I don’t know, the rat eating, the rats that they used for milking, and the other stuff I saw, was just not for me.

The alien ships and the alien dreams you have, you’re actually on that planet with the rocks forming around it, the other 'you' is on that planet.

When you dream of other woman or men, that is your family on one of theses realms, that is your spouse, that is your lover, and most likely, you are married to that requiring person.

Lp527 copy written 3012, September 7 or eighth…or the week of September, or the second week.
The planet in the past’

When you dream of flying…that is the planet in the past…OMG

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I WATCHED 1,034 MEN lift a massive stone…with out even touching it, they did not talk they did not write, they just…kept looking at each other. I call it the past planet this planet had no electricity and they barley had clothes. However, they flew on carpets, some on chariots and some just flew.

Somewhere in past time, when humans had not yet been embedded with language, and knew nothing of writing, they used telekinesis to lift, and telepathy of some sort to communicate.

‘Dreams are not just dreams’ vivid dreams are not just very bright high def vivid dreams

Dreams are the high def, aqua vision, vivid other you and you, and you, and you, and you, and you….and you, in other realms living a complete full life on the planets that you see in your universe.

Dear hydrogen collider people

Whatever happened with the Hadron Collider thing on earth, not only speed up the frequency JUMP from 2 days to less than 1 hour…..BUT IT OPENED UP SOMETHING THAT ……….LEFT ME speechless.

.Frequency ‘442’, coming to an earth realm near you.

Dear NASA. Your suppose to launch a probe into a black hole in the year 3675, it wont be from this planet but another. I was wondering could you do it in the next 10 years. Thanks a bunch…and can you send a probe to Venus if your looking for aliens instead of giving the humans mars, just to satisfy them as far as space is concerned…and by the way, can you stop ‘SHRINKING’ some of the ‘BONES’ that your showing on your little groovy site and to the public TO ‘ROCKS‘, and just keep it real for once

Lp527.
I honestly do not intend for one single person to believe me…I honestly do not think one person will even understand.
Lp527.copy written September 10, 3012.
Vivid dreams and dreaming are two different events …I will tell you how to get inside your dream/realm/other you, the next time you sleep.

Just ask…‘CAN I STAY’. Its a Frequency we call ‘wonderland’ because now that you know, the skis is the limit just because I shared this with you, so It honestly doesn’t matter if you believe this or not.

Just tell me what happened that is all I care about. Because once you open one door, others will open, and open and open.
See you in wonderland.

By the way, loll. Have you ever looked for something, and it was not there in the spot you looked…and than you look in the same place and it was suddenly in the same spot that you just looked at.

Frequency ‘861’ ‘time shifting’ coming to a forum near you. January 4th 2013

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

So within your story a frequency is a stream of information, just like a any broadcast, we call time, and the different frequencies are different universes within the multiverse? If so that would make the Big Bang a radio or TV station in a sense.

Very Awesome!

Btw can we write the station and have them broadcast something different other than this show 24/7?

I noticed the station manager really digs European Reminiscence architecture as well as its music.

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

This was a very interesting read LastProphet527. From what I read you where doing/ experiencing some type of Psychonautics
break-

Psychonautics (from the Greek ψυχή (psychē "soul/spirit/mind") and ναύτης (naútēs "sailor/navigator") – a sailor of the mind/soul)[1] refers both to a methodology for describing and explaining the subjective effects of altered states of consciousness, including those induced by meditation ormind altering substances, and to a research paradigm in which the researcher voluntarily immerses him/herself into an altered state by means of such techniques, as a means to explore human experience and existence.[2]

The term has been applied diversely, to cover all activities by which altered states are induced and utilized for spiritual purposes or the exploration of the human condition, including shamanism, lamas of the Tibetan Buddhist tradition,[3] sensory deprivation,[1] and archaic/modern drug users who use entheogenic substances in order to gain deeper insights and spiritual experiences.[4] A person who uses altered states for such exploration is known as a psychonaut.
edit on 9/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

cont-
[COLOR=GOLD]
And during your travels you were acknowledging WAVES of ENERGY or beams that would PHASE you in and out of different FREQUENCIES. It sounds similar to the show quantum leap when he would go back and fourth in time as you did also mention you were moving in and out of time and timeless boundaries. The difference is you also speak of individual beings carrying VARIOUS life signatures/essences in different time location LOOPS 3-5 and sometimes 7 which seems related to the multi verse theories that each known human or non human has multiple themselves ALL COEXISTING in/on various plains of ENERGY and CONSCIOUSNESS some KNOW and other don't.. Makes sense so far. Carrying on you then go into detail of the various locations/planets/dimensions you experienced visited some inside others on top some fighting ET others ETERNAL located which I find interesting for its somewhat how some including myself view and discuss HIGHER SELVES, as if I am else where CONSCIOUS, and following your OP out look on the 3-5 &7s but controlling the human 3d being vessel here with SOME of my higher self energy (SPIRIT). Excuse if my writing gets odd. This I also feel can and is accurate somewhat. To see if I am following you correct using myself as example I would be a DRACON in 1 zone ET in another zone and A STAR in another.... And A human observing from near the STAR. Again so far what I took makes sense. MAYBE TO GO BEYOND 3-5 YOU MUST EXPERIENCE 3-5 LIFE AND DEATH PHASES WITHIN EXISTENCE TO BETTER UNDERSTAND THE FUTURE OR ASCENDING FABRICS YOU MAY ENTER..

So in essence you start out in the loops of CREATION and then the loops of REALMS as well as the loops of TIME and you begin to experience. I cannot say for sure ALL start as smaller beings or less advanced beings or immediate larger advanced beings. Some may vibrate from creation loop start into say a higher developed CREATION but it DOES not SEE that it has much to learn in order to respect lower but just as important CREATIONS and since its @ phase 1 of possible 7 IT MAY HAVE TO EXPERIENCE GOING FROM MY EXAMPLE A DRACON TO A HUMAN IN ORDER TO BECOME A WELL ADVANCED STAR OR A STAR MAY HAVE TO BECOME A HUMAN/ET OR TO SEE HOW ITS RADIANT ENERGY EFFECTS LIVING BEINGS living in darkness and light (IF NOT ITSELF AS WELL EXPERIENCING ITS LIGHT from another perspective view) I LIKE THIS
Your experience seems AMAZING

Overall this experience if PROVEN would validate that YES ENERGY IS ETERNAL AND THAT YES SO ARE ALL* Which is something to be appreciated as GIFT from the CREATOR. Now there is something I MISSED in the OP and that is WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS IF AN INDIVIDUAL BEING THAT KNOWS IT WENT THRU SAY 2-3 PHASES LIFES AND CONNECTS ALL THE ITSELFS TOGETHER. So like the DRACONS CONSCIOUS WOULD BE TIED INTO THE HUMANS CONSCIOUS AND THEM BOTH INTO THE ***STARZ CONSCIOUS MAKING THEM 3 AS 1 PREPARING TO REACH ACCESS 4. Which could or would be a HIGHER ASCENDED being carrying ALL 3 human star dracon CONSCIOUS within itself...
Also it makes sense how you described that how you may feel for someone or sense someone or even see someone attractive MAY be connected to you in the other LOOPS imagine you both gained multiple consciousness or levels.

LastProphet527 believe it or not you made a lot of sense to me with this OP all the way UP TO THOSE WHO DO NOT DIES ANYMORE? or at least don't have to experience various phases of life and death cycles within existence no they just LIVE there ASCENDED DEATH totally on ALL CONSCIOUS LEVELS by sending the vibrations DOWN from the top conscious DRACON to SAY the HUMAN/ET and then STAR. Figuring out that frequency to send those vibrations would be an advancing skill 1 would think.

Thanks for taking time to share this I am printing it out so I can read it over incase I missed anything again it was a great read SnF

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
[/COLOR]
edit on 9/14/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

[quoteThe * LIGHT* hAs/IS BEEN/beiNg SHARED ITS Up TO YOU NOW TO BRIGHTEN OR IGNORE IT

I’m very new to this as far as what I was saying in the OP, but you, you seem to already understand this, even to a point in which...I need to understand more, more from You.

TextThe * LIGHT* hAs/IS BEEN/beiNg SHARED ITS Up TO YOU NOW TO BRIGHTEN OR IGNORE IT

What is your definition about the light, what does the light mean to you in your perspective?]

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

So within your story a frequency is a stream of information, just like a any broadcast, we call time, and the different frequencies are different universes within the multiverse? If so that would make the Big Bang a radio or TV station in a sense.

Very Awesome!

Btw can we write the station and have them broadcast something different other than this show 24/7?

I noticed the station manager really digs European Reminiscence architecture as well as its music.

Can you explain in vivid detail what you mean about the big bang in contrast to this thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You are seemingly illustrating time as a frequency as a type of radio wave broadcast. Waves are in this case being broadcast from a central location like a broadcasting tower. Within our space/time continuum that central location would be the Big Bang. en.wikipedia.org... Space/time is a broadcast of information that constructs this universe out of the very energy that is the broadcasted energy receiving itself within its own broadcast. Therefore changing frequencies would mean changing the reality that is predetermined in the information that has already been broadcast. To change an outcome of something in the future from its predetermined course of events means that the frequency has to be changed to another universe with its own Big Bang that broadcasts on a different radio band frequency that has predetermined the outcome you want the future to be changed to.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

You are seemingly illustrating time as a frequency as a type of radio wave broadcast. Waves are in this case being broadcast from a central location like a broadcasting tower. Within our space/time continuum that central location would be the Big Bang. en.wikipedia.org... Space/time is a broadcast of information that constructs this universe out of the very energy that is the broadcasted energy receiving itself within its own broadcast. Therefore changing frequencies would mean changing the reality that is predetermined in the information that has already been broadcast. To change an outcome of something in the future from its predetermined course of events means that the frequency has to be changed to another universe with its own Big Bang that broadcasts on a different radio band frequency that has predetermined the outcome you want the future to be changed to.

How can reality be changed?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

TextWHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS IF AN INDIVIDUAL BEING THAT KNOWS IT WENT THRU SAY 2-3 PHASES LIFES AND CONNECTS ALL THE ITSELFS TOGETHER.

I have only known this frequency for about 3 months, that is very interesting, but I do not know what will happen, what you think.
It is a thread going on in the grey area ’I need advice on a psychic episode.’

I think who ever wrote that might just have some answers…, as his mate and another are jumping in and out ‘wonderland’

I wonder is it true, if not, he or she might be the other side trying to bate me in,you just don’t come up with a story like that…saying it’s a movie…or something.

It’s a once and a life time experience for a person to jump into there own dream,3 times in life if your lucky.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You mean, how can you change into another realm of reality? Jumping across the void between universes to an alternate reality, changing the predetermined outcome of an event from the observer's perspective, the individual's consciousness, by jumping out of one universe into another nearby universe within the multiverse complex. Example: I want to win the lottery, but the odds are that I will not. I will though if I can make the leap into the universe within the multiverse complex where I do win.

How does one do that? You're the expert, you tell me?

Some have ideas that it's based on the law of attraction en.wikipedia.org...

Law of attraction en.wikipedia.org...

Then there's voodoo.

I like to think though you are writing about the law of alteration.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

We are not allowed to read or comprehend what the human version is, do to the cloudiness of the mind and how we do what we do.
You might be right it sounds 100% to what we do. We do not believe in many words that are on this planet, we try to deal with only our eternal laws and respect for the god ‘TIME’.

10 15 12 17-35 -2
IF MORE THAN 10,000 humans see, this number and all believe than it will come out.

That is frequency ‘739’…739=mass thought=time thought= division upon believers.

If ten thousand people believed that, this is the next big jackpot.

If 8,000 didn’t believe or had doubts

If 100 people played within 2 hours across the land the same number, I said.

You see, that frequency is very jumbled up because so many are in it ,and don’t even realize it.

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This possibly defines what I hear each day, people, beings talking to me from other frequencies, perhaps using technology or doing something to reality to attack me, you said you were fighting something..Id like to know more about what or who you were at war with, i share these experiences in a way, but ive never perceived them, my voices report to me what they are seeing or hearing and from what you said, this problem could be mine and my voices fault. Some of my voices at least are sometimes uncontrolled and do things in spite blaming me, which is true, but i dont know how i did it, i couldn't imagine before i experienced this that my imagination and psychic abilities melded with alien tech to cause instabilities and anomalies in the unseen places. I just wanted the voices to stop talking, they were driving me insane. As my techniques took 3 years to work for me, i fear what I have done was ruin the existence of other worlds or beings.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo
This possibly defines what I hear each day, people, beings talking to me from other frequencies, perhaps using technology or doing something to reality to attack me, you said you were fighting something..Id like to know more about what or who you were at war with, i share these experiences in a way, but ive never perceived them, my voices report to me what they are seeing or hearing and from what you said, this problem could be mine and my voices fault. Some of my voices at least are sometimes uncontrolled and do things in spite blaming me, which is true, but i dont know how i did it, i couldn't imagine before i experienced this that my imagination and psychic abilities melded with alien tech to cause instabilities and anomalies in the unseen places. I just wanted the voices to stop talking, they were driving me insane. As my techniques took 3 years to work for me, i fear what I have done was ruin the existence of other worlds or beings.

And what technique would that be?

beings talking to me from other frequencies,

When that happens,thats just the angels around you talking to you and sometimes controlling you because in some way shape or form,you have an ace wild card that could disrupt the matrix, either for bad or good.

Some of my voices at least are sometimes uncontrolled and do things in spite blaming me

Because your important .Some of your angels aren’t strong enough to keep the light bright enough so they cant see you in life, and because your important ,they tend to see through the light ,and they tend to try to control you.

i couldn't imagine before i experienced this that my imagination and psychic abilities melded with alien tech to cause instabilities and anomalies in the unseen places

Please explain in detail what you mean.

edit on 16-9-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I was not riding frequencies at all, what they were, were living beings, they were, I mean, are… you…and you…and you…and you…and you as what you are, a multi dimensional and extra universal soul interconnected to all others infinitely.

Because we're all Infinite stars, well light orbs, interconnected like fibre optics, and everything exists within us, in the thoughtscape universe. So you were visiting the frequency of everyone's universe/home/mansion. Or in the Tao, the precious pearl is your light body and the astrals are within our inner infinity, the outer is the mirror of that.
Which I think is in Christ's message as well, about the precious pearl and the kingdom of God within us.

What you said above, in quote, surprised me and seemed to make sense.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I was not riding frequencies at all, what they were, were living beings, they were, I mean, are… you…and you…and you…and you…and you as what you are, a multi dimensional and extra universal soul interconnected to all others infinitely.

Because we're all Infinite stars, well light orbs, interconnected like fibre optics, and everything exists within us, in the thoughtscape universe. So you were visiting the frequency of everyone's universe/home/mansion. Or in the Tao, the precious pearl is your light body and the astrals are within our inner infinity, the outer is the mirror of that.
Which I think is in Christ's message as well, about the precious pearl and the kingdom of God within us.

What you said above, in quote, surprised me and seemed to make sense.

I would like to ask you 'Unity99'.

Is it particular reasons why you hold back allot of what you know, and understand, about more than what you say and give the audience.

Have you ever jumped into your dream?

Do you astral?

Far see?

Ummmmmm, I really don’t understand the versions they write of none of the above. Maybe you have giving your gift ,or sight, a name of your liking, the above are just examples.

Can you tell me the strangest, or the most eye opening thing, that you think opened up the humans ‘definition’ of your ‘Third Eye’.

posted on Sep, 16 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
recently ive been suffering alot from both good and evil beings who have been altered by some sort of otherworldly technology that alters their actual -as we humans say "mental abilities". The beings that are like the lights in the sky have shown themselves to me by moving their spacecraft around and telling me that they see me. Another being, female sounding told me things about whats really happening because it was essential I know about it so i could perhaps fix something. Basicly my situation is this, i am in seeming contact with what is known as the sky people by the historical native tribes. I have encountered energy beings, not visually, but audably and physicaly as they were in my mind causing me to create time anomalies around me and where ever i went. Ever notice trees aren't changing color properly, or weather isn't acting right?

This started for me in 2010 when my voices, very loud and sounding like a waveform from outside my house yelled at me to run away that the FBI was coming. They started using different technologies and ways of making me afraid. I played their game for a time, they wouldn't let me sleep for days. Eventually i had to go to the hospital or i was going to die of exaustion from the torture.

Over time i learned how to psychologicaly fight back, and one day i used my minds energy to focus it through what i think is my essence hand and into a circuitboard thinking its humans using psychic technology to try and manipulate me. Well I should not have done that, it started this whole problem of other beings always calling out to me to help them, and other darker entities to attack me because they saw I was ruining things for them and others.

Somehow my words influence them sometimes, and im not sure how I can affect this reality but I think I have.
I believe the strange sounds are something I caused to happen. And things i read about on ATS such as astral projection stories are verified by the voices because they claim to know things from where they are. Im at my wits end explaiining this over and over to people who mock me in the end or think im out of my mind, but the reality of it for me is verified by what i see and experience day to day. These beings can ruin your life by taking you out of time and putting you back or making sure only the one person sees and hears the things they do to ruin peoples integrity in society. But ive disabled the psychic field in my time connection, so no more stealing objects for some of the entities, other beings have something that works like that without the psychic field i think.
My gas has been psychicly thought out of existence by them, my cigarrettes disappear from the packs i buy one by one when im not looking. these beings can twinkle stars, cause flashes of light, read minds to all points.

So you see im not trying to ruin things, my first voices caused this stupid reality i live in for me. And other beings followed in their path ruining my existence for me. Hallucinations dont exist in my understanding, everything has a cause and explanation, the question is do we have words to describe certain things we experience?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join