It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Perhaps you don't remember them. Perhaps lots of people don't. But lots of people do. And science and history back up their memories.

So you don't want to talk about why elites would subject themselves as well as us to escalating jet emissions, global dimming etc. OK. I studied your poll...the one on your site...some time ago. Looked like a lot of people there were not remembering the sights we see in today's skies. Science tells me that I'm not seeing historical contrails when I look up. Science tells me that I'm seeing something else. History tells me that contrails, in WWII, used to persist for, perhaps, 15 minutes. It's not nice to mess with people's observations and memories. It's like telling someone that they imagined the lipstick on the collar.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DrGod

Thx. for your contribution. I'm adding it to my list:

15. Flu shots enact the harmful effects of chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

This is one I'm going to have to track. Very interesting.

16. Chemtrail spraying stops when elites prepare to enter the area.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Thankyou for your contribution. I'm adding your thought as:

17. Chemtrails need vaccines and fluoride to activate.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Thankyou for your contribution.

18. Elites spend more time inside, use umbrellas & better air filters.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Those are the zoom photos I took in order to visually confirm the identification data that flight radar 24 was providing, the length and persistence of the trails was apparent in the wide angle shots I took of the grids as they formed and afterwards. The photos were posted in this thread to show which altitudes resulted in trails forming and which did not so I did not include the other shots.

I did this over several weeks (and it was right at a time where you told me i never looked up lol) and confirmed to myself that it was the the same types operated on the same routes by the same operators whether the trails persisted and formed a grid or not, the only variation was the weather. I did check many of the things you listed for my own satisfaction, some of course are not possible but that is not a get-out, when humidity was high, ahead of a weather front, I photographed grids, when it was less, I photographed short trails from the same scheduled flights. I can only say what I found.

I think the only reason that grids are allowed is that money talks, airline costs are lower when aircraft fly at altitudes where contrails form because the aircraft burn less fuel, for example back in the day, Concorde could turn its afterburners off at the altitude and remain supersonic, resulting in a huge fuel saving while less dramatic on standard airliners, the benefit is a real one. Whether or not trails form and persist is of no consequence to the airline bean counters.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by waynos

Re your photos at 34,000 feet: they're chopped off so we don't really see how far the trails persisted and we don't see how long they persisted. We don't see what was happening with other aircraft at that altitude. We don't know if there was sufficient humidity and we don't know if the craft were flying within a cloud corridor. We don't know if there was a front building. We don't know about exhaust heat nor do we know about fuel content. We have no way of knowing any of these things except by taking someones' word for them because no one was there following and measuring anything. Your photos are lovely and my post is not meant to take anything away from that.

But you as a ground observer would have the information on humidity at 34,000', the fuel content, and the actual altitude the plane is at?

What if there was a front approaching? How would that affect your thoughts on if this would be a contrail lasting for hours, or a chemtrail?

Just looking at what it takes to have lingering clouds makes it impossible to tell anything about a contrail other than it most likely is in fact a contrail.

unless there is some new scientific data on the formation of chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

I was going to post almost the same reply back on page #2 but thought it may seem to crazy BUT yes our seemingly important polies here appear to always be out of town when trails are being released over us

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Science tells me that I'm not seeing historical contrails when I look up. Science tells me that I'm seeing something else. History tells me that contrails, in WWII, used to persist for, perhaps, 15 minutes. It's not nice to mess with people's observations and memories. It's like telling someone that they imagined the lipstick on the collar.

Thats utterly, irrefutably false- and YOU know it. You have been shown research dating back decades documenting and studying contrails that persist for hours. You simply ignore that information because it contradicts your beliefs. Your mind is closed to the facts.

Science says that when the air is saturated with respect to ice, the ice crystals in a contrail will persist. This IS basic physics. This has not changed since WW2. It is irrefutable, proven fact based on the Laws of nature.

You base your belief that contrails during WW2 lasted for only 15 minutes based on the quote of ONE person. Moreover, the actual quote said 15 minutes OR MORE...

memories are notoriously wrong...3 people can witness the same event and have entirely different recollections of what took place.

Ignorance of facts will lead to incorrect speculation of observation.

Since you enjoy the research papers so much- what do you make of this one from 1970:

(it even mentions contrails during WW2)

"ON THE POSSIBILITY OF WEATHER MODIFICATION BY AIRCRAFT CONTRAILS"
WALLACE B. MURCRAY
Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, College, Alaska
October 1970

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

Quote:
"The writer himself has seen instances in which a single contrail seemed to grow until it became an
overcast covering the whole sky"

So, in this instance the author observed a persistent, spreading contrail occurring over 40yrs ago.

So, perhaps its possible that the "elites" do not need to escape "chemtrails" because they do not exist. You should be intellectually honest and at least include that as a possibility.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimitiveWorld

Thankyou for contributing to this thread. I agree with you and further firmly believe that chemtrails have to be seen to be believed. Spend what starts out as a cloudless day on your patio and just watch.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLonewolf

Thx. for your response.

Seriously though, they might be messin' with the atmosphere, but they are NOT dousing the planet with deadly chemicals..

This remains the most palatable explanation:

1. It's not harmful.

Unfortunately, for us, our atmosphere has been doused in the past with chemicals that were considered not harmful in the past; today they are harmful. What changed? Only the perception. If a substance, like Agent Orange, is harmful now; it was harmful then.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

And therein lies the problem. As with most of ATS and the world at large, a boring truthful fact is easily swept away for the much grander more exciting fringe theory.

My original response to Uncinus was literal. What's called 'contrail science' is not valid unless we presuppose that the nature of the contrail has changed from historical times.

But at some point, you have to use logic and accept that boring is usually correct.

In my experience, the truth has invariably been much stranger than any fiction I might concoct.

You're partially right, though, I am bored: bored of a 'science' - contrail science - that is without merit. And it's difficult for me to understand why you all would persist in it. I guess it's because you just don't see the holes in it.

And speaking of fringe theory...'contrail science' is major fringe and so illogical that it would be laughed out of any educated assembly. The only place it might be considered is in a separate, yet agreed upon, reality, created by short-sighted, non-science oriented, illogical individuals.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

t - your side has never shown that what we see in the sky today is a contrail. In fact, based on the historical attributes of contrails and the conditions necessary for their formation, what we see are definitely not contrails.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

15. Flu shots enact the harmful effects of chemtrails.

So, how would that work with flu shots being given before 1990?

Surely your not actually going to believe this are you?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To recap: how DO elites escape chemtrails? Why would elites chemtrail themselves along with us? Got some really good responses here and am just going to re-word in order to make my list respond to 'How do elites escape chemtrails?' and to shorten up the list a bit and make it more general. Also going to try to put it more in order based on the responses for each category.

How Do Elites Escape Chemtrails?:

1. Elites have the antidote to chemtrails.
2. Chemtrails don't exist so elites are not bothered.
3. Chemtrails use substances that are not harmful to us or elites.
4. Chemtrails are protecting us as well as elites.
5. Elites avoid the substances that activate the harmful effects of chemtrails.
6. Elites are aliens and/or have hybridized themselves to be immune to chemtrails.
7. Chemtrail spraying stops when elites prepare to enter an area.
8. Elites fortify their at risk groups because chemtrails, though harmful, are necessary.
9. Elites are secure underground or in other safe areas.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by tsurfer2000h

t - your side has never shown that what we see in the sky today is a contrail. In fact, based on the historical attributes of contrails and the conditions necessary for their formation, what we see are definitely not contrails.

Well you certainly cant show that what is up there is anything but contrails
You could say that we're at an impasse here, except for the fact that contrails have been studied for decades. You may not like or agree with contrail science, but there is enough proof to go with contrail science to show (at the very minimum) that they can and do persist under certain conditions.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
because the true elites aren't human. the chems don't affect them, and they couldn't care less about the humans.

true story.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Wow,where to begin..

So, Let me get this right your saying that there is no proof that what we see in the sky are actually contrails,correct?

And based on historical attributes you are actually going to say what we see are definitely not contrails, and you are actually able to back up those statements with a link to those said historical attributes?

Don't take this the wrong way, but seriously where do you come up with some of this stuff?

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

In fact, based on the historical attributes of contrails and the conditions necessary for their formation, what we see are definitely not contrails.

Thats utterly, irrefutably false- and YOU know it. You have been shown research dating back decades documenting and studying contrails that persist for hours. You simply ignore that information because it contradicts your beliefs. Your mind is closed to the facts.

Science says that when the air is saturated with respect to ice, the ice crystals in a contrail will persist. This IS basic physics. This has not changed since WW2. It is irrefutable, proven fact based on the Laws of nature.

You base your belief that contrails during WW2 lasted for only 15 minutes based on the quote of ONE person. Moreover, the actual quote said 15 minutes OR MORE...

memories are notoriously wrong...3 people can witness the same event and have entirely different recollections of what took place.

Ignorance of facts will lead to incorrect speculation of observation.

Since you enjoy the research papers so much- what do you make of this one from 1970:

(it even mentions contrails during WW2)

"ON THE POSSIBILITY OF WEATHER MODIFICATION BY AIRCRAFT CONTRAILS"
WALLACE B. MURCRAY
Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, College, Alaska
October 1970

docs.lib.noaa.gov...

Quote:
"The writer himself has seen instances in which a single contrail seemed to grow until it became an
overcast covering the whole sky"

So, in this instance the author observed a persistent, spreading contrail occurring over 40yrs ago.

So, perhaps its possible that the "elites" do not need to escape "chemtrails" because they do not exist. You should be intellectually honest and at least include that as a possibility.
edit on 13-9-2012 by Thorazine because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Thankyou for clarifying your photos. You will forgive me for not arguing some of your very valid points and instead skipping to the reason for this thread, which is, since chemtrails affect elites and us alike - how do elites escape them? I modified this statement in order to include those who deny chemtrails. Those who believe that chemtrails are ordinary contrails have been asked to respond to the escalating grid lines in the sky (the criss-cross pattern of white lines) which officialdom is linking more and more with global dimming (less sunlight reaching us with vitamin D deficiencies etc.) and global warming (overall heat retention properties of contrail cirrus i.e. they reflect heat during the day but keep heat in at night and the heat kept is more than the heat reflected) and drought (contrail cirrus use up available water that might otherwise go, eventually, to rainfall).

Your response to this:

I think the only reason that grids are allowed is that money talks, airline costs are lower when aircraft fly at altitudes where contrails form because the aircraft burn less fuel, for example back in the day, Concorde could turn its afterburners off at the altitude and remain supersonic, resulting in a huge fuel saving while less dramatic on standard airliners, the benefit is a real one. Whether or not trails form and persist is of no consequence to the airline bean counters.

No argument from me on that. The thing here that I would like to understand is why elites, some with seemingly unlimited financing (i.e. printing money based on no real standard - which used to be illegal and may still be), would subject themselves and theirs' to the harmful effects of these results: global dimming, global warming and drought? How would they escape these results? This is going on all over the world (with the exception of the tropics to some extent) and elites are included in that system.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join