It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Because the elite don't take vaccines and the masses do.
The vaccine enacts the chemical rain or the other way around.
They really want you to have that flu shot!

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

If 1 is correct then the title of your thread is wrong.

Dear InhaleExhale: thankyou for your response. (Just want to insert as a side that the majority of ATSers believe in ET based on a survey taken awhile back by the site and, because of that, I believe, it is within the reality of this site to include ET based solutions to why elites would chemtrail themselves.)

My offerring of '1. It's not harmful.' is not number one in anything except the order presented. It is based on a contention that elites could be spraying themselves as well as us because they don't perceive the substances to be harmful. I went on to say that a number of substances perceived as benign in the past are currently perceived as extremely toxic and harmful to life. I also mentioned that studies are fudged based on who is paying and that a sales job on the safety of, for instance, aluminum, doesn't make it safe. All it does is delay the inevitable.

2. they have the antidote to what? You do know humans are not a carbon copy of each other, various chemicals and amounts will affect people differently so how was a antidote created to suit these individuals.

Antidote means a lot of different things to different people. Maintaining optimum health and using purifying supplements is an antidote in itself. Elites know what the substances used in chemtrails are and in what amounts so that their at risk groups could be fortified. I would suppose that fortifications would include hydroponics or some such contingency for a time when chemtrails kill off the bulk of plant life.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My guess is that the Elite don't risk it.

I know every time Obama or bush will be in Florida because we don't have chemtrails for 2 days prior or a day after.

It may sound like bs, but last Thursday the chemtrails stopped. I didn't see them again until today. We have had a multitude of atmospheric conditions suitable for the formation according to the science, but not one trail in the sky. Obama was in town over the weekend on a surprise visit.

I knew something was up when I didn't see the trails.

That is how bad things are now. The only time they relent is when the boss is in town. Was the same for Bush.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Actually the elite avoid it easily - the poison is obviously a binary or trinary compound - with the other parts being vaccines and fluoride - they don't get vaccinated and/or ingest fluoride and they are good as gold.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The elite may stay inside more, use umbrellas when outside, utilize better air filters in their homes and vehicles.

I am not an elite, I never get the flu shot, I never get sick.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
I think you guys need to work harder on proving chemtrails exist and less time worrying about what the Elites are going to do during the spraying.

Actually I think its pretty intelligent to not get caught up into trying to prove it to people on ATS. My main reason for saying so is that I know that there are always people who dont accept the evidence, and spending your time trying to convince someone who dont accept the evidence is futile, and also leads to not making any progress in advancing your own knowledge about it.

So for the people who wants to know more about this, just do your research. Dont spend it on ATS arguing. Unless you enjoy frustration.

Also there is the possibility that some people simply dont have the perception to see that there is chemtrails. Perhaps they didnt grow up before the skies were filled with them, so they dont know what its supposed to look like. So that makes it harder for you guys. But again, cant really do much about that.

edit on 12-9-2012 by PrimitiveWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Why they would just sit in their ivory towers and do the evil Mr.Burns thing with their hands while sayin' "excellent"...Seriously though, they might be messin' with the atmosphere, but they are NOT dousing the planet with deadly chemicals..That would make about as much sense as trying to sell ice cubes to a Eskimo that lives in a igloo..Ha that last sentence shall now be my sig
edit on 12-9-2012 by TheLonewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Frankly, I'd have more respect for your pseudo contrail science if it was based on dramatic climate change making the atmosphere more conducive to outrageously persistent contrails. Or if it was based on experimental fuel additives or experimental exhaust temperatures or the deliberate creation of cloud corridors or the addition of a particle that requires less humidity in order to become visible or global warming contributing to more humidity evaporated and contained in the atmosphere than normal.

And therein lies the problem. As with most of ATS and the world at large, a boring truthful fact is easily swept away for the much grander more exciting fringe theory. Why just accept that aircraft can and do make contrails in correct conditions when you can fantasize about chemtrails :
1. poisoning you
2. curing global warming
3. causing global warming
4. used as an antenna for HAARP
5. Used to cloak secret government ground projects.

I get all that and I enjoy a good bit of fantasy like everyone. But at some point, you have to use logic and accept that boring is usually correct. How do I know this? Bigfoot told me. last night just after we were abducted by the greys.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Excess zinc in the soil is harming and damages the plants and animals that we eat.
It is also not suppose to be in the air that we breath.
Most people do not INGEST enough zinc in their food.

You ingest Zinc in your food, you do not expect to inhale it!

Again Science and ecosystems needs to be studied to understand the damaging effects of EXCESS chemicals in the environment.

And I did notice the seeming contradiction but I assumed (wrongly) that people would understand that zinc in the atmosphere air is not suppose to be there. Especially not in the quantities that have been found.

Thankyou for at least reading it, as it was a long post.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by InhaleExhale

this is a strawman.

vaccine != antidote.

No its not, how are other antidotes created? if you like that word better.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

How is the size of the town below relevant to there being a grid in the sky? Also, who says there is little regular traffic , is it the same person that cannot recognise a grid of contrails when he sees it? Hmmmmm.
edit on 11-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

When someone writes a response to me that is biased, I wonder if they can recognize it their selves? Do you?

Okay, so the size of a town is certainly relevant. There is OBVIOUSLY less of a chance that the average town would see a lot of air traffic. Not every single one, but one the whole, of course. If you can't understand that...we're done here.

Second, the guy who looks up and notices grids. You can use this word "contrail" all you want. I don't care. He looks up and notices grids, and wonders why. It's unusual, and he simply wants an answer. There have been several videos posted online about this. I'm sure some of them may have a reasonable answer. I'm not sure they all do.

What is unusual about sky grids?

2nd

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by waynos

nope. not my reasoning. it's that there are only so many flight routes, so many points of destination, to think that any town will have as much air traffic as say...a major city.

I'm done with you.

You do know you can check this data yourself and not rely on youtube or any random internet poster,

But hey why deny ignorance its only ATS's motto

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

Originally posted by luxordelphi
reply to post by Uncinus

I'm saying they look just like the grids formed by contrails, so there's no reason to suspect they are not contrails.

And there's no reason to suspect that they are contrails except that this is what you're hoping you can convince people to expect to see. The same people who, in some instances, have gone through a good portion of their lives without seeing grids.

The reason is that they look and behave exactly like science and history, and the memories of many people, tell us how contrails should look and behave.

Perhaps you don't remember them. Perhaps lots of people don't. But lots of people do. And science and history back up their memories.

Who cares for science and history when you have youtube

Dont you know Uncinas contrails dont exist, its a made up overnight science,

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Thx. for your contribution. I'm going to lump your reply about reptillian RH blood in with:

10. Elites are alien & not affected by chemtrails.

Beyond that I don't know anything about reptillians and their blood except that they are cold blooded and like it hot. They go comatose in cold weather. Almost got it once from a rattler that way - thought it was dead.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

How can one hide or protect themselves from that which does not exist?

Thankyou, flyswatter, and I'm moving your response into:

8. There is no chemtrailing going on.

And I'm asking you, like I did the others who are adamant about the non-existence of chemtrails, to please respond then on why elites would want to subject themselves to global dimming and global warming brought on by escalating outrageously persistent contrails? How would they escape that? Why would they allow it? - it's their world too.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

Thankyou for your incredible contribution.
Transhumanism, a hybrid human, augmented or spliced in the lab is, imo, a very real possibility. I'm sure too that the experiments that led up to an elite taking the plunge are a horror film like no other.

If the elite are an alien race or a race that has created a hybrid race of humans who have been placed into many world positions of authority, no one would be able to tell the difference of who was human and who was alien hybrid. This conspiratorial item alone is enough to see that what effects us may not effect them, because they aren't like us and may not even be human like us.

There is also the psychology to consider: the frequencies that encourage a member of the human race to discard ethics and morals and compassion and to strive for global dominance by enslaving everyone else.

Consideration also needs to be given to the many forced near death experiments engaged in recent times and how those might prepare the way for spiritual dominance, i.e. possession.

To me, it's a cold cold heart that would chemtrail a world, polluting water and plants and trees and all life. Hard to believe that an entity that would do that is human. Easier to believe that it is an altered human, altered to be biologically superior but spiritually bereft.

Adding this as:

14. Elites have become hybrids or in some way transhuman and immune to chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I think you guys need to work harder on proving chemtrails exist and less time worrying about what the Elites are going to do during the spraying.

Your pov is always welcome in my threads, however, my pov is that the existence of chemtrails has been shown in a number of different ways in a number of different threads. Faulty science and disparaging observation are not convincing. Still...you will never be persuaded of anything without seeing it for yourself, imo.

What exactly is in a chemtrail,because so far chemtrail believers can't seem to actually tell us?

IMO, a chemtrail is what you all are and have been trying to pass off as outrageously persistent contrails. I've made my reasons for this abundantly clear in other threads.

So now there are these antidotes being made for Elites, but one thing where are these antidotes being made,who is transporting them and what about the people who make these antidotes are they in on this conspiracy?

Just going to encourage you to read some of the many posts in this thread where a number of different posters have answered your antidote questions in many different ways.

I have questions for you. Why would elites allow grid lines (white criss-crossing lines in the sky) that turn into fake cirrus which cause global dimming and global warming and drought? They, themselves, are affected by this irregardless of any chemical. How do they escape the harm that these scenarios bring?

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

To me, it's a cold cold heart that would chemtrail a world, polluting water and plants and trees and all life. Hard to believe that an entity that would do that is human. Easier to believe that it is an altered human, altered to be biologically superior but spiritually bereft.

Just wondering if you ever found the evidence that will show chemtrails actually exist?

How can an entity use something that has yet to be proven as real(chemtrails)?

Just wondering.....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Still...you will never be persuaded of anything without seeing it for yourself, imo.

Do you mean something like this.....

Funny that last pic looks like it is starting a grid pattern, wow contrails who would have thought....

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Re your photos at 34,000 feet: they're chopped off so we don't really see how far the trails persisted and we don't see how long they persisted. We don't see what was happening with other aircraft at that altitude. We don't know if there was sufficient humidity and we don't know if the craft were flying within a cloud corridor. We don't know if there was a front building. We don't know about exhaust heat nor do we know about fuel content. We have no way of knowing any of these things except by taking someones' word for them because no one was there following and measuring anything. Your photos are lovely and my post is not meant to take anything away from that.

I appreciate your back and forth over grid lines with moniesisfun but, in this case, I agree completely with moniesisfun because I, myself, had the experience while early in the chemtrail forum of using a flight tracker etc. relating to the extremely remote area in which I first noticed chemtrails. The area was not on a flight path, had no real airport within 60 or 70 miles and grids became the norm. The most awesome starry sky I had ever seen was dimmed down within the space of a year to become what might as well have been the big city.

But I didn't really put up this thread in order to argue chemtrail versus contrail with you. I know that jet emissions are a serious concern for you and I know that escalating sky grids give you pause, whether contrail or chemtrail. I understand your feelings about living in God's county because I have had those same feelings for a number of places where I have lived or visited. So why would elites subject their own portions of land to global dimming etc.? Why would they risk escalating jet emission pollution, getting more and more into the rarified stratosphere? Why would they want to add to global warming? They inhabit the same planet. It's a closed eco-system. How do they escape these effects in their backyards?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join