It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do elites escape chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

AriesJedi: your posts are awesome!
Gonna address the ex-text you quoted:

The aim is to turn each one of us into a walking antenna. Human beings are electrical in nature. In addition to our complex electrical makeup, we have an energetic side as well. Our meridians and chakras are only the most basic component of this hidden side. This energetic side is very sensitive to electro magnetic and scalar magnetic signals reaching into the terrahertz band. Saturating humans with metallic compounds makes them more sensitive to man made signals in these ranges. Much research has been conducted and many patents have been awarded relating to remote influence, electromagnetic telepathy and mind control.

If, indeed, chemtrails are meant to modify us into recievers for our masters' voice, elites could easily exclude themselves. If the transmission is person-centric - no problem. If the location is more widespread, elites could leave the area during transmission times.

Just a side note on frequency and the human body vibrating to imposed frequencies: two different frequencies, like stereo, one for one ear and the other for the other, cancel each other out to some extent. A 20 herz frequency and a 30 herz frequency, recieved at the same point, will cancel each other out and become a 10 herz frequency - the difference between the two.

Your ideas on ET food are also interesting and take the chemtrail debate into more sinister areas. There would be a bargain then between elites and ET and elites would know how to make themselves unappetizing. It's kind of wierd to contemplate: that the sicker we become, the more appetizing to ET. We could also take that off into a more spiritual level and say that the more imbalanced, mentally, we become, the easier for ET to possess.

To recap: Why would elites chemtrail themselves along with us?

1. It's not harmful.
2. They have the antidote.
3. Necessary collateral damage.
4. We're being innoculated.
5. Enabling us to eat less and gain more.
6. Elites are able to tune-out the chemtrail enabled mind-control.
7. Elites know how to be unappetizing to ET while chemtrails make us appetizing.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Dear baddmove: thx. for your contribution. Lyrical and metaphorish.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Which of these two seems more likely: the elite secretly spraying something that's harmless, or the elite not spraying anything?

Uh oh...not so fair - your way, either way, it's harmless and I don't think chemtrails are harmless.

The elite not spraying anything: no, I don't think so. In the past, admitted, they've sprayed. And while they were spraying, in the past, they were denying that they were spraying.

The elite spraying something that's harmless: what would that be? Everything that elites have openly sprayed in the past, i.e. Agent Orange, was harmless while they were spraying it. It became harmful a number of years and a number of illnesses later.

2. It doesn't exist

You don't get the #2 spot. You get #8 - early bird etc....So since the technology to eliminate sky grids (white lines in the sky) exists and since sky grids have been shown to cause global dimming, global warming and drought - why would elites do this to themselves?

P.S.: Are you saying that sky grids don't exist?

1. It's not harmful.
7. Elites know how to be unappetizing to ET while chemtrails make us appetizing.
8. There is no chemtrailing going on.
9. Latitude.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

These results sound a bit too farcical for my liking.

The test was obviously carried out wrong, take for example zinc. 8000x times the safe limit.
Safe limit of zinc in water is 5mg per litre. 8000 times 5 is 40,000mg or 40 grams.

That's a lot!

Did you drag the sludge from the bottom of a 50 year old rusted tank or something?

Let's break down the rest.

Aluminium: 144mg
Aresnic: 5.93mg
Manganese: 200mg
Barium: 600mg
Zinc: 40,000mg
Iron: 600mg
Boron: 4000mg

45,549.93mg

PER LITRE

Sound right?

And if you read reports on appearance and taste of the above elements, such as Manganese, you'd know that 0.01mg/L can be tasted, 0.02mg/L starts leaving residue on pipes and you want us to believe that there was 200mg/L measured and it came from chemtrails?

Please.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Because they know how to avoid the side affects by using antidotes and supplements.

From a sample of rainwater taken in Australia before May 2010.
Aluminium 720x (the safe level)
Arsenic 593x
Manganese 4000x
Barium 300x
Zinc 8000x
Iron 2000x
Boron 4000x

Do you have a link to document this test?

Barium Sulphate which has been proved to be a chemical in these chemtrails...

Where is this documented?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

It would be quite easy.
Take a daily dose of EDTA (rectal or injection), oral would be of no use.
Do a regular test for metals and minerals in your body
Add what is becoming to low, due to the intake of EDTA

Voilà you have no problems with chemtrails

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I dont know about the elite evading chem trails. My thoughts are that the chem trails are to protect us from a solar flare or some thing like that. Seeing that we are in a solar max and there is a danger of a massive flare occuring. A kind of giant sun shield, How could they avoid it? Not unless they were already under ground in a DUMB.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaHawk

These results sound a bit too farcical for my liking.

The test was obviously carried out wrong, take for example zinc. 8000x times the safe limit.
Safe limit of zinc in water is 5mg per litre. 8000 times 5 is 40,000mg or 40 grams.

That's a lot!

Did you drag the sludge from the bottom of a 50 year old rusted tank or something?

Let's break down the rest.

Aluminium: 144mg
Aresnic: 5.93mg
Manganese: 200mg
Barium: 600mg
Zinc: 40,000mg
Iron: 600mg
Boron: 4000mg

45,549.93mg

PER LITRE

Sound right?

And if you read reports on appearance and taste of the above elements, such as Manganese, you'd know that 0.01mg/L can be tasted, 0.02mg/L starts leaving residue on pipes and you want us to believe that there was 200mg/L measured and it came from chemtrails?

Please.

You will never get a reply to this post which makes sense... Chemtrail believers - 0 : Non believers - 1 (+the previous rounds)

edit on 11-9-2012 by fiftyfifty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Just spit balling but....

What if there were a type of fruit and vitamin that you could taken which would negate the effects of what they are spaying all over the place and the PTB encourage their familes to consume it without anyone thinking twice about it.

Maybe a glass of OJ in the morning that we just assume is good for breakfast...hmmm

An apple a day to keep the doctor away.

Could be as simple as that.
edit on 11-9-2012 by knowledgedesired because: sp

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi

Gotta ask: so if it's called geoengineering instead of chemtrailing, are the substances used less harmful?

Thx. for your contribution.

Call it whatever you will. There's people around here who really don't like the term "chemtrail" so I'll stick to geo-engineering.

Well yes I think it's less harmful. I'm told over and over that "chemtrail" implies deliberate poisoning. I don't agree with this position, but do think the intent of these substances is to mitigate the damage caused by carbon emissions.

So yea, why would they be dumping stuff that's just gonna kill us all
makes no sense. This is to buy us time so that civilization stays afloat and we can technologically advance and figure out something better.

Look at what people are saying lately about these methane plumes reaching a km in the sky...the beginning of runaway positive feedback loops...apparently the picture is worse than most can accept, and the government said ...screw it...we're doing something about this ASAP.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

P.S.: Are you saying that sky grids don't exist?

I'm saying they look just like the grids formed by contrails, so there's no reason to suspect they are not contrails.

Here's an explanation of why the larger grids form:

contrailscience.com...

All it requires is a region of ice-supersaturated air, some wind, and normal air traffic.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

yeah, these grids...people keep posting grids of trails from small towns that receive little regular traffic.

what's up with that??

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

AriesJedi: your posts are awesome!
Gonna address the ex-text you quoted:

The aim is to turn each one of us into a walking antenna. Human beings are electrical in nature. In addition to our complex electrical makeup, we have an energetic side as well. Our meridians and chakras are only the most basic component of this hidden side. This energetic side is very sensitive to electro magnetic and scalar magnetic signals reaching into the terrahertz band. Saturating humans with metallic compounds makes them more sensitive to man made signals in these ranges. Much research has been conducted and many patents have been awarded relating to remote influence, electromagnetic telepathy and mind control.

If, indeed, chemtrails are meant to modify us into recievers for our masters' voice, elites could easily exclude themselves. If the transmission is person-centric - no problem. If the location is more widespread, elites could leave the area during transmission times.

Just a side note on frequency and the human body vibrating to imposed frequencies: two different frequencies, like stereo, one for one ear and the other for the other, cancel each other out to some extent. A 20 herz frequency and a 30 herz frequency, recieved at the same point, will cancel each other out and become a 10 herz frequency - the difference between the two.

Your ideas on ET food are also interesting and take the chemtrail debate into more sinister areas. There would be a bargain then between elites and ET and elites would know how to make themselves unappetizing. It's kind of wierd to contemplate: that the sicker we become, the more appetizing to ET. We could also take that off into a more spiritual level and say that the more imbalanced, mentally, we become, the easier for ET to possess.

1. It's not harmful.

Moving closer and closer to reality I see.

If 1 is correct then the title of your thread is wrong.

2. they have the antidote to what? You do know humans are not a carbon copy of each other, various chemicals and amounts will affect people differently so how was a antidote created to suit these individuals.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

well that's an easy one!

the same way...I dunno... ALL antidotes are made
by giving a dose that's strong enough to cure most people, but not so strong that it will kill the most vulnerable. maybe not 100%, but close enough!

not to say that there is an "antidote" to "chemtrails" , but more that it would work like any other. imperfectly.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun

well that's an easy one!

the same way...I dunno... ALL antidotes are made
by giving a dose that's strong enough to cure most people, but not so strong that it will kill the most vulnerable. maybe not 100%, but close enough!

not to say that there is an "antidote" to "chemtrails" , but more that it would work like any other. imperfectly.

If its that easy

How are other vaccines made not counting the swine flu one created a year or 2 ago?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

this is a strawman.

vaccine != antidote.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
because they have RH blood type. so though they may not escape them, the chemtrails dont affect them like the average Joe with A or O + or -. its that reptilian blood!! Look it up if you dont believe me.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by Uncinus

yeah, these grids...people keep posting grids of trails from small towns that receive little regular traffic.

what's up with that??

How is the size of the town below relevant to there being a grid in the sky? Also, who says there is little regular traffic , is it the same person that cannot recognise a grid of contrails when he sees it? Hmmmmm.
edit on 11-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos

How is the size of the town below relevant to there being a grid in the sky? Also, who says there is little regular traffic , is it the same person that cannot recognise a grid of contrails when he sees it? Hmmmmm.
edit on 11-9-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

When someone writes a response to me that is biased, I wonder if they can recognize it their selves? Do you?

Okay, so the size of a town is certainly relevant. There is OBVIOUSLY less of a chance that the average town would see a lot of air traffic. Not every single one, but one the whole, of course. If you can't understand that...we're done here.

Second, the guy who looks up and notices grids. You can use this word "contrail" all you want. I don't care. He looks up and notices grids, and wonders why. It's unusual, and he simply wants an answer. There have been several videos posted online about this. I'm sure some of them may have a reasonable answer. I'm not sure they all do.

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
How can one hide or protect themselves from that which does not exist?

MY BRAIN HURTS

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join