It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fact Check: First Lady's False Fairy Tale of Struggle

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We would all love to believe that we could be POTUS out of nothing, but we all know that isn't true. Step back from attacking just because you want to attack her, Step back from defending her just because you want to defend her.

At the end of the day, they were both bread and groomed for the position and to think otherwise is a joke.

Now, as a way to motivate the masses, perfect. That is the key. They need some good things to happen before the election happens. Nothing better than FREE PUB in a World where Elections are no longer Won but paid for by Groups wanting you to Win.
edit on 5-9-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm tired of their old rhetoric...."I" this, "I" that. Feel sorry for "me," "I" sacrificed this. blah blah blah

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Tee he he... What a line of bull. She always says what she wants people to believe. Screw the truth. Anyway, I also heard the she loves Barry more now than in 2008. Hmmm... makes me think.

edit on 5-9-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)
When she said in 2008 that it was the first time she was proud of America and now she loves Berry more now then in 2008...............isian't it starting to sound a bit like Bill and Hillarys ,marriage of convenience.
Theres a ticket to give you nightmares...................Hillary/Michelle.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
Yeah, I'm tired of their old rhetoric...."I" this, "I" that. Feel sorry for "me," "I" sacrificed this. blah blah blah

So Republicans don't use the word I???

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

edit on 5-9-2012 by thepresident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I hate the first lady soooo much

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iron7
I hate the first lady soooo much

And it shows

Enjoy four more years

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresident

Originally posted by RELDDIR

So Republicans don't use the word I???

They use the words

Dawh
Dur

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS BOOED PUTTING GOD BACK IN THEIR PLATFORM

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
DEMOCRATS BOOED PUTTING GOD BACK IN THEIR PLATFORM

And the GOP leaves Jesus' teaching out of their policies

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

NO GOD HAS A PLACE IN AMERICAN POLITICS!!!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 5-9-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Come on to my neighbor hood Obama' family I can show you poor people. I can show you hardship and hopelessness. Want to see the sick and hungry people wasting away in the streets? I can show you Obama family I can show you what it means to be poor.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

That is unless it's Lemmy Kilmeister, Lemmy IS god.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I think it would be more effective if you were able to actually quote her speech, with remarks debunking them. Instead of someone else summation of what she said, spun, and laid out for you.

You can question Obama/Michelle's struggle.. Ok, maybe it wasnt as bad as it was portrayed.

I wonder if its comparable to Mitts 'struggles'

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

what did she lie about? jeez - watch the speech and do some checking yourself -

people should not be "entitled" to have everything laid out for them - this is what got us into this mess in the first place - we never checked out the persons we VOTED into office nor did we read the hoards of bills passed over the last 40 plus years and you are asking "what did she lie about?" -

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
The First Lady is a liar.

Yes, I went there.

Colour it however you want. Blame Ryan and Romney if you wish.

It won't hide the fact that she is a liar.

The only thing that could possibly trump a VP candidate lying through his teeth about actual policy and history is the first lady lying about how much she spent on furniture for her first place.

Smell that?
Smells desperate.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Both Michelle Robinson and Barack Obama began their adult lives with a leg up on the rest of America. They attended elite schools: Michelle went to Whitney Young, the public magnet school for Chicago’s upper class, while Barack attended Punahou, the private prep school for the top stratum of Hawaiian society. They were accepted to Ivy League schools despite undistinguished credentials, and both attended Harvard Law School.

I think that most of the presidents had spent their lives in best schools and they may have used other opportunities of lives.

But comparing other faces in US election , Obama is the least war-monger.

After Obama , Ron Paul is less war-monger than Romney.

Just opinion of an outsider.

peace

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Wow you guys are pathetic. Just because she wasn't in poverty means she didn't have any financial struggles? She's a millionaire on her own making

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Come on to my neighbor hood Obama' family I can show you poor people. I can show you hardship and hopelessness. Want to see the sick and hungry people wasting away in the streets? I can show you Obama family I can show you what it means to be poor.

Pretty sure Obama knows how poor people live. He was a community organizer in ghetto communities after all.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

You guys are just mad because Michele worked her way up to the top.

She wasn't born into wealth and she didn't marry into it, she went for it her self,
a fine example of the American dream in action.

She is smart, strong and I think she makes a good first lady.

You words sound hilariously like a little girl playing with her dolls and playing make believe..
If you are believing your own fantasies you might want to consider seeing a professional..

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join