It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So they don't want us to know about what's written in the gospel of Thomas. Why not?

Sorry for the short reply.

lol rickymouse. "Who knows?" right?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Oceanborn

Which painting in particular? Leonardo da Vinci's, Last Supper? Well, I will tell you why he drew a triptych into his painting. Leonardo was very familiar with a design called the Flower of Life; which contains the Tree of Life, Kaballah teachings, and the Hexagram. The hexagram has a great many of meanings, but also contains the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Leonardo was very familiar with the teachings of the Mystery Schools, and Freemasonry, which a lot of people don't suspect. If he had access to either of those sources, ergo, he would have access to the Triptych meaning...

I could go on a big spiel with quotes from philosophers, and pictures of the Vatican courtyard that would say you are wrong about that connection of the Eye. The Pineal gland is the command center your consciousness, or soul, operates through. That is how you talk to "God".

Not if it's in the darkness.

"This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

So why do you seek your answers from vain philosophers who rejected Our God for your answers about Him? Your entire post inadvertently proves the Bible correct, but because you choose to believe Christ rejecting men, you have no understanding that it does so. You can't see that the Light has been here for nearly two Millenium, pushing and holding back the power of darkness to effect salvation. But today, as prophecied, the power of His holy ones is being broken....and with such indoctrination as yours the descendants of Christian forefathers are doing exactly what the Bible tells us they will do - reject the Son of God for the "son of the father"... the murderer and insurrectionist because they are swayed by their own teachers and leaders who have themselves rejected His rule and His sovereignty.

Your entire post shows what the Bible does - the last days deception of the serpent as he's unbound to deceive the nations again. And he's using the very same methodology that he used throughout scripture - twisting God's words to mean what they don't, which causes doubt about God's Truthfulness, and then his promises of hidden knowledge whereby you can be godlike by "eating of the fruit" which opens ones eyes.

Those pyramids and serpent iconography clearly display His Truth of the past civilisations that Christ quelled through His Light shining into this world - pushing mass human sacrifice and men who not only thought they were gods but ruled mercilessly over their subjects "as gods" into submission and underground. But through the same methodology he's back, once again allowed to deceive the nations.

Those civilisations that you glorify weren't enlightened. They were death and misery. They were ruled by men who not only believed they were gods but who convinced their subjects that they were god. These men demanded human sacrifice - of babies, children and adults. This is the world ruled by Satan who has always been a murderer and liar from the beginning. Go and activate that pineal and you'll be a part of his consciousness - not God's. Just as Jesus is head of His body, Satan most certainly has his. It's his army that he's allowed to build to fight Jesus and His faithful.

This entire "global consciousness" is becoming a bee in the hive - and unfortunately those very occultists that you swear hold the truth have done exactly what they are in place for - burning you with fire as the chaff is separated from the wheat.

Those pyramids, serpents and Godless men don't hold "truth". Truth has no need to lie or deceive or to promise initiates some special "hidden knowledge" if they'll only take blood oaths and reject the only Saviour this world has been given because it's ALL FREE FROM JESUS. And it's the Truth that will set you free. But instead, you think and push the serpent who can only promise knowledge because there is no truth in him. Zero. Nada.

He is a liar and murderer. Christ is Truth and Life.

Everyone will align with one of them. Most will choose the former tragically because from God's viewpoint the majority chose the former:

"This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil." John 3:19

The VERY REASON THAT YOUR SERPENT TELLS YOU THAT THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS EVIL.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

It's going to be a little difficult to have a proper discussion with you, if you can't realize that Satan wouldn't leave God's word untouched after corrupting so much else. 'Your way' to Jesus Christ; who is to say that is the real 'Way'? Sorry, but you worship a false God, and that's how they corrupted the story of Jesus. He didn't come down and create a cult religion of Christianity. What he did do was provide teachings for people to live a life like him, so they could become christ-like themselves.
edit on 23-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Because a lot of it embraces gnostic concepts, that focus heavily on your own connection of spirituality to god, rather than through false prophets and middlemen. They seek to control your spiritual beliefs, because that is how they create true control. I have elaborated on this many times with various threads, that points to a very heavy agenda to dissociate us from our third eye. You can read this previous thread of mine that elaborates on it quite a bit.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Then how did you learn about it? An even more important question is,who made it available to you? Can't I just simply google for it and find it? Are the ones who control the internet such nice guys? If some people left the gospel of Thomas (and others like it) out of the NT to control us then why they didn't just accept em and alter them?

I don't ask those questions for you to answer them but if you want then go ahead. What I do want is to do me a favor and think about those questions.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Then how did you learn about it?

A good deal of ways. Most of which involved a great many hours of time spent researching and connecting dots, that people wouldn't normally thinking about as being connected in the big picture. It is not a process that happened over night, and I am still learning everyday.

An even more important question is,who made it available to you?

A couple of people named Larry Page and Sergey Brin, and the great deal of time spent looking as mentioned above. There would be no one direct person, because I have absorbed a number of books in this search. Many of which dealing with the knowledge of sacred societies and comparative religion. The further you go back in your search; the better results you have. Studying topics like Alchemy, and the Esoteric help a lot.

To put it simply, the world has only received the exoteric teaching of their religions, while the leaders maintained the esoteric teachings for themselves.

Can't I just simply google for it and find it?

Of course you can; if you know what you are looking for in the first place. That's the power of the internet.

Are the ones who control the internet such nice guys?

Depends on who's toes you step on. But they can't hide everything as much as they would like or have been trying, I.E. SOPA, etc.

If some people left the gospel of Thomas (and others like it) out of the NT to control us then why they didn't just accept em and alter them?

Why even let us know they exist in the first place? Sure the information is there on it, but unless you take an active approach to informing yourself about it; you would otherwise remain ignorant of it. They did do a fair job at burning a good majority of libraries that had sensitive texts.

I don't ask those questions for you to answer them but if you want then go ahead.What I do want is to do me a favor and think about those questions.

What makes you think I haven't already?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

What makes you think I haven't already?

Foolish hope. I say "foolish" because,even though I saw the dishonesty in your OP,I still wanted to hope that you're somehow misguided. But that's not how things work for hypocrites,ain't that right? Fair enough.

So,you've spent many hours of researching and connecting the dots,right? You're a person who sees the bigger picture,right? "It is not a process that happened over night, and I am still learning everyday. " you said.
So,you pretty much admit that the fact you tried to use the New Testament to fit your own agenda while it doesn't is a result of "hard work". It wasn't a mistake or pure ignorance,you worked hard.

I don't know if there's anything left to be said really,you pretty much cleared things up yourself.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

So,you pretty much admit that the fact you tried to use the New Testament to fit your own agenda while it doesn't is a result of "hard work".

So, pretty much, you are trying to twist my words around. Just because you want to dissociate yourself from what the really NT says, doesn't mean we all do. Why wouldn't God want you to develop a connection that he gave you in the first place. Lacks logic and reasoning in my opinion, friend.
edit on 24-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So, pretty much, you are trying to twist my words around. Just because you want to dissociate yourself from what the really NT says, doesn't mean we all do. Why wouldn't God want you to develop a connection that he gave you in the first place. Lacks logic and reasoning in my opinion, friend.
edit on 24-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

You quoted Matthew 6:22 to make it look like it's talking about the third eye while when it's read along with Matthew 6:23 it shows that it's not talking about that. Once again:
22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

In other translations it doesn't even say "single". You hand-picked the translation and left out what would clear things up and all that is a result of "hard work". Well done.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

This has an obvious meaning...I can't believe you don't get it. Obviously the 'eye' is a tool like anything else. Can't I take a gun and shoot you to death? Why yes I could, that would be seen as something negative the tool could be used for. On the other hand, I could use it to hunt and put food on the table for my family to grow.

The 'eye' works the same way; of course you could use it for negative or 'dark' things, but that doesn't mean that's the only way it works.

It is a metaphor to an extent as well. I found my light of happiness in the darkness of depression. Take that for what you will.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Where does it say it's a tool of any kind? It only says that if it's good/simple/pure our whole body will be full of light.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I think it also means something greater than left/right brain hemispheric synchronization via a process of initiation, but points also and equally to a deep aspect of reality which may be described as "the divided middle", as a central pillar of that which is eternal bridging the gap between what was and what will be, and even between what is and what OUGHT to be or what some have called the oughtness of the issness of being. In that sense it describes an arrow of civilized progress through an evolutionary process of continual differentiation and reintegration, or a movement from dissolution to increasing order ie: from chaos, order.

However, any effort to seek to generate chaos, in order to build "the new order" is certain to fall to ruin even before it begins (ha ha HA), because standing in the divided middle is the central pillar of God's righteousness.

So there is both judgement and liberation in the central doorway, between the twin pillars of a severe justice, and a tender mercy, since Jachin and Boaz in effect "lean" on the central element which both separates them and unites them together, as one.

He who can walk through the door, and pass through it, is the man of men, a Civilized man, an enlightened person who then becomes a phenomenon of evolutionary transformation unto himself as a historical change agent even by the necessity of free will choice relative to an enlightened must best interest for the sake of one and all ie: for the sake of love as the generative and as the unitive principal of creation.

In this manner it's a doorway of authentic leadership, and the gateway to the realization of eternity already always present, so it's also filled with God's eternal glory, as a symbol. In truth it is the doorway into the holy of holies in the temple of Soloman, and in the days of Moses. It's a gift from above to fully appreciate it's significance and thus the doorway to heaven as a gateway to unlimited freedom, self realization and empowerment.

I was wondering what it means - the spirit just moved my fingers and lo and behold - I tell you this new Santa hat (see my avatar) is working wonders for me!

So now I understand another aspect (the three windows together) of Leonardo daVinci's "The Last Supper'. Thank you for the epiphany!

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Age!

NAM

edit on 24-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I was under the impression that was a common sense marker?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

But you're not using common sense at any point of our discussion,you're using your imagination. You can't show me where the eye is hinted as a tool because there's simply no such thing. If there was,you wouldn't have the need to beat around the bush with paintings and non-christianic sources as you did in your OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Let's just agree to disagree, then what do you say?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Let's just agree to disagree, then what do you say?

Fair enough. You want to misguide people like I've showed in my previous posts and I,of course,disagree with that.

Since you're going to deny this I'll repeat a couple of things:

You wanted to make Christianity look like it agrees with non-Christianic teachings.
The one and only time you mentioned something relevant to Christianity was when you misquoted Matthew by cutting the quote in half and picking the translation that would serve your purpose. Since,of course,you knew there's nothing really there you didn't miss the chance to add irrelevant things to make your case look solid.

Those things show ill intentions and I disagree with them.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I'm not misguiding anybody. It's only your interpretation of material is different than mine. And from what I am told, the Bible is the living word, ya? It could mean something completely different to you than it does to me, which is clearly evidence here. The passage from the Gospel of Thomas fits along with it, and if you'd like I can post the passage from Ecclesiastes about the silver cord; that is neither here nor there though.

Point Being: You can't say I'm attempting to deceive people, when I'm just giving my interpretation of a collected group of events, people, and objects. As I am also aware that ATS is the site for discussing different views and opinions as well, ya?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

I think it is plain as the nose on your face that there is an ancient fundamental one religion as well as a forgotten civilization. The signs are scattered through all of the "big" religions.

The Threefold Nature is in the micro as well as the macrocosm.

Want to know? Look inside.

Man Know Thyself

Great thread!

edit on 25-12-2012 by ElleLachyme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

First of all,Ecclesiastes is in the OT. If you want to talk about Christianity you have to talk about NT. You know this already.
The gospel of Thomas fits nowhere since it's not recognized and it's not included in the NT.

Point Being: You can't say I'm attempting to deceive people, when I'm just giving my interpretation of a collected group of events, people, and objects. As I am also aware that ATS is the site for discussing different views and opinions as well, ya?

Ya. Now tell me why you misquoted Matthew. What he says doesn't stop in 6:22 but it continues in 6:23. If you'll read them both you get the whole picture which doesn't agree with your "interpretation". Even if you'll keep it in half,taken from another translation again it doesn't say what you want it to say.
So why did you misquote him?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

If you want to talk about Christianity you have to talk about NT.

See that just proves right there you only want to talk about the parts of the bible that are convenient to you, and not the whole thing. This discourse with you has been terminated, because I can see when someone refuses to have a reasonable discussion.

Omitting everything but the NT, is not being reasonable..

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join