It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

An interesting theory I agree and there are genome and cranial studies being undertaken which show a possible migration from the Asian landmasses to South America. Those studies do rely on island chains for survival and the doubters of such theories place great emphasis on technology without lending much credence to the sheer willpower or bravado you can say of the man of yesterday. A great mistake and underestimation in my opinion.

You must be aware of the evidence of the discovery of the Americas by the western world centuries before official publication of matters.

Perhaps you are also aware of Columbus's possible connections with the Templar order after their disbandment and their subsequent retreat to his home domicile (not his personal that is but the region). The Templars owned a massive fleet and possibly had maps from generations previous which admittedly were used in the creation of the map which Columbus used when he set sail under what can only be called a Templar flag.

There is another interesting feature of all these religious structures which too often goes unaddressed by the academics and that is 'ley lines'. There is a great one which passes through Easter Island, the Giza complex and many other sites

Here is a little video outlining a few of the sites.

I am more than willing to entertain the thought that ancient cultures were in contact with each other however the physical evidence is indeed lacking and to traverse the Atlantic requires some fairly complex ship building skills which there is even less evidence of in these ancient cultures.

Could this potential communication with other cultures be the origin of the mysteriously common flood 'myth' and common engineering of temple?

What trigger could possibly cause the commonality of all these spiritual sites? Was there a force 'inspiring' these structures and 'myths' or is it merely some naturally occurring phenomena which by some chance incarnated itself in cultures on a global scale. Now that is a percentage I am interested in having explained.

When I hear 'its just a natural way to express spirituality' all I hear is a giant cop out of people overwhelmed by such a massive coincidence or occurrence which threatens their desired view of the world.
edit on 3-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by P-M-H

Neither; The freemasons were originally structured to help preserve the information hidden from the church. They passed on the secrets in teachings and allegories so that the common man who wished to do legitimate good and well being in the world; could empower himself to do so. The Vatican did not like this which took away their hold from the people. Once the common man found out he was the source of his own divinity and spirituality he would not need the middle man of the Church; and they would be ruined and unable to control us. Only those truly willing and wishing to learn would.

As time went on, and people we think of as the 'bad guys' started to get into the organizations and abuse the teachings for their own benefit. This effectively keeps us away from being able to empower ourselves; and lets them abuse them against us. The 'secrecy' which was instilled to keep them alive from the prosecution of the church; wound up backfiring. As time went on and the teachings became needed to pull the world back from despair, the secrecy hurt them.

Couple this with why they demonize freemasonry to such a high degree, and other societies in general, the dissuading of studying the occult, which is the hidden forces of the macrocosm that control the visible forces of the microcosm. Then study how fluoride effects the pineal and shuts it down, how they reject creativity in school, demand right-hand, left brainers, and ostracize metaphysical research...It's almost as if someone doesn't want us to know about this.
edit on 31-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I hope you don't dissappear into the wilderness too soon, you would be an amazing help to those around you who will experience what you have, in the time to come.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Thank you for the words of encouragement. I presume you already read my other thread; but I simply must ride it out. Most of all; I must be patient, and I must keep reminding myself of this.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
triple strand DNA.

posted on Dec, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Veritas, thank you for posting this thread. I've enjoyed your posts for a while, having avidly devoured your readily available knowledge in the "occult", as according to its literal definition, and your avatar invokes the same emotion in me that many Christians find in looking at the cross. I wish we lived closer together, I'd love to learn from you in these matters.

You are most welcome, I was rather sure you would enjoy it myself. You and I have always had some interesting discussions, and as always I readily dive head first into any "occult" knowledge that you pass my way, which I hav thoroughly enjoyed. It would really be nice if we lived closer, to meet and share notes. My current friends always seek me out for my opinions on the nature of just about anything, especially the occult.

On the subject of the three doorways, I'd like to add that the Holy Trinity originates from the three sacred realms of the human being - Jesus/Body, Holy Spirit/Soul, and Father/Mind. When all three are in balance, that is when we are able to step forward to grasp our legacy.

This resonates with something that I've been saying for a while. The Christian trinity was just a corruption or an allegory if you will, for The Great Architectural Mind (God), The Bodily Vessel (Jesus), and the Immortal Soul, (Holy Spirit. The body, mind, and soul/spirit has been a dominating concept for a good deal of time. Many ancient cultures were aware of the three-fold nature of life.

I believe we are gods - but somehow, someway, either we or some higher being has determined that up until this time, we were not ready for such power. Ugh, I hate the term "god". Too much baggage. Anyway, we are spiritual beings who have yet to master the consequences of thought and emotion. Hence, our purpose here. But we are rebellious teenagers, just coming into adulthood, and soon, we will have to make that choice.

I agree, life is about learning and improving yourself, while reuniting and connecting with the family. I like you, have issues with the term God. It implies too much of a restrictive sense towards Christianity. Therefore, I refer to God as the Universe, or whichever God I decide to call upon at the time. Thoth, Odin, Mercury, Hermes, Apollo, and etc. I just don't worship anybody, I only call upon them for guidance and good luck. No need to make things complicated; all I need is myself, lol. Many dislike recognizing the human potential which we must do.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

This is a fantastically interesting thread. I almost missed it. Great info and well written OP Great job.

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Most welcome; I couldn't believe I hadn't forwarded it to you yet. Maybe you can do some digging of your own, and let me know your own opinions! Thanks again for reading!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Christianity doesn't really fit in this whole thing and I'll show you why:

First of all,the painting is a painting. It's art,you can't take it as a reality and there's no reason to entertain such an approach in this instance.
Could it be the triptych pattern? If that's what makes you see the painting as something more then keep in mind that the pattern you show in several examples doesn't agree with Christianity. In Christianity God is God,Christ is God,The Holy Spirit is God. With other words,They're equal,They're one.

You mentioned Mathew 6:22: "If thine eye be single, thou body shall be full of light." In greek it says "your eye is simple". In RSV it says "your eye is sound". So,"what's true and what's not",right?

Mathew 6 (KJV. One of the versions that says "single") : 22The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

I don't know much but I do know that the opposite of "evil" is not "single".

You mentioned Genesis but Christians don't have to bother with it since Christ said: "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me.If you had known me, you would have known my Father also; henceforth you know him and have seen him." . He came to clear things up. For a follower of Christ,His word is above everything...yes,that means above Genesis too. I'm not saying that is wrong reading Genesis,of course not. What I'm saying is that the Truth is one.

Your next quote isn't included in NT and for good reasons.

Other than that,a few more paintings and I gave you my opinion about art.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

What would you know about "evil"? Evil wasn't invented until man came along. I wonder why that is? HINT HINT.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Well,humans are the most intelligent beings on earth so I assume we're more aware of things than animals are.

As for evil being "invented",that's just your opinion.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Which painting in particular? Leonardo da Vinci's, Last Supper? Well, I will tell you why he drew a triptych into his painting. Leonardo was very familiar with a design called the Flower of Life; which contains the Tree of Life, Kaballah teachings, and the Hexagram. The hexagram has a great many of meanings, but also contains the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet. Leonardo was very familiar with the teachings of the Mystery Schools, and Freemasonry, which a lot of people don't suspect. If he had access to either of those sources, ergo, he would have access to the Triptych meaning...

I could go on a big spiel with quotes from philosophers, and pictures of the Vatican courtyard that would say you are wrong about that connection of the Eye. The Pineal gland is the command center your consciousness, or soul, operates through. That is how you talk to "God".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I see your point about da Vinci but even if he had access to the triptych meaning,the question is "Is it in agreement with Christianity?" In this page,in a previous post of yours you said this:

This resonates with something that I've been saying for a while. The Christian trinity was just a corruption or an allegory if you will, for The Great Architectural Mind (God), The Bodily Vessel (Jesus), and the Immortal Soul, (Holy Spirit. The body, mind, and soul/spirit has been a dominating concept for a good deal of time.

That's something that is contrary to christian beliefs,the Holy Trinity is something different. Even if you believe that Christianity is false,the disagreement between the Holy Trinity and the triptych is there.
That was pretty much my point,there are big differences straight off the bat.

About the philosophers and Vatican's pictures,they don't matter and it's simple: For christians,His word is above all. Philosophers can have any opinion they want and the Vatican can have any kind of pictures it sees fit. Being a follower of Christ doesn't mean you have to follow them,it means you have to follow Christ and how can you do that when you put His word aside to follow others? You can't.
As for talking to God,no need,He already knows.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's not devoid of Christ teachings. Nag Hammadi library? Just because some people don't want to embrace the gnostic side, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

The Gospel of Thomas, mentions the very same, "Making the two one."

Now refer back to the diagram of the Swastika and Cross.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

If you mean there's a a quote or two that matches Christ's teachings then doesn't say much,does it? Don't let the details distract you,can something that drives someone away from Christ be christian? It doesn't even make sense.

What about Nag Hammadi library? I know that intrigues people but is that enough to consider it legit by any means? From what I know,the gospel of Thomas has yet to be confirmed as legit.

Just because some people don't want to embrace the gnostic side, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

By "gnostic side" you mean Christianity's "gnostic side"? They contradict each other,the disagreements between them are all over the place. How can we call them related by any means? I have yet to see something like that.

I have mentioned the gospel of Thomas and in my first reply I also mentioned that it's not included in the NT. It's completely irrelevant.

Now refer back to the diagram of the Swastika and Cross.

I seriously don't see that diagram in your OP or your links. Are you talking about one of the diagrams in page two? If that's so then I have no clue which one you want me to comment on. It doesn't matter though,something like this can be discussed without a diagram (and if you think it's vital then point it to me in your next reply).

By mentioning swastika and the cross I assume you see similarities in them.
Shape-wise I don't see similarities. It'd be easier for me to relate swastika's shape with a windmill or a shuriken (I could think of more things I guess but these two are the one that popped in my mind right now).
We don't even know if it was meant to represent some kind (or any kind) of a cross. The word "swastika" itself doesn't lead us to such an assumption (see "a").

Now let's see their meaning and if there are connections there:
From wiki: a

The word "swastika" comes from the Sanskrit svastika - "su" meaning "good," "asti" meaning "to be," and "ka" as a suffix. The swastika literally means "to be good". Or another translation can be made: "swa" is "higher self", "asti" meaning "being", and "ka" as a suffix, so the translation can be interpreted as "being with higher self".

...the word later evolved to represent eternity and Buddhism.

The symbol has a long history in Europe reaching back to antiquity. In modern times, following a brief surge of popularity as a good luck symbol in Western culture,

José Manuel Erbez says: The first time the swastika was used with an "Aryan" meaning was on December 25, 1907, when the self-named Order of the New Templars, a secret society founded by [Adolf Joseph] Lanz von Liebenfels, hoisted at Werfenstein Castle (Austria) a yellow flag with a swastika and four fleurs-de-lys.[66]

those are just a few quotes but I'm not gonna keep quoting. I saw no meaning such as the christian cross has which is:
God deciding to walk among us,like one of us to teach us,guide us and even suffer for us.

So,either talking about their shapes or meanings,I can't find any similarities.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

I apologize, I didn't realize I never posted that in this thread.

Another analogy would be mind and body at the base with spirit at the apex. The Freemasonic sqaure and compass also has a meaning of body and spirit.
edit on 23-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Thank you for the diagram.

First of all,there's the problem of the lack of similarities between the swastika and the cross (either shape-wise or meaning-wise).
I see the diagram presents one part of the cross as one line with crooked edges. The thing is,we do know that the cross has two crossing lines (because the object does). Do we know that that's how swastika was meant to be perceived? So far I haven't found anything to to lead me to that assumption.

Now,the diagram pretty much shows us two equal opposites,good and evil,right? Where do we meet that concept in Christianity?
If that's not the way I should've seen it,then should I see it as two equal,opposing forms leading to something better/higher? If yes,do we meet that in Christianity?

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

(106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away."

(105) Jesus said, "He who knows the father and the mother will be called the son of a harlot."

Both of these are very important when you look at the duality of life. Your two brain hemispheres represent the same polarities, and like the double faced eagle controlling east and west, the two would become one.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Those quotes are again from the gospel of Thomas. If you've made up your mind that it's a part of the NT then there's nothing I can do. We'll agree that we disagree I guess.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Here is my point on that statement: Was not the Book of Jubilees, Book of Enoch, Book of Yahweh, etc not removed from the OT? Does that mean they are any less valid? No, it just means they didn't want us to openly know the things that were talked about in them.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Hmmm.....Three door temples.......Men, women, wheelchair accessible. "Can" this be the answer?.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join