It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 15-year old girl dies two days after receiving three 'well-visit' vaccinations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Melody Rain Palombi-Malmgren was a happy toddler with an infectious smile and laugh. She loved to dance, cuddle, and sit in her swing.
In July, the little girl celebrated her first birthday, but no one could have imagined it’d also be her last.
“Everything about her was just pure joy,” says Melody’s mother, Katherine Palombi. “I’m in complete shock. This is a child that was perfectly healthy.”

westchester.news12.com...

The toddler had three vaccinations, varicella-DTap-Hib, and died two days after receiving them. The tragic event started with the little girl experiencing problems with her breathing and ended up with a cardiac arrest and multiple organ failure. The doctors did everything possible to keep her alive but she didn't make it unfortunately.

A very important testimony from her mother which shows important information from the medical history of her daughter.

Palombi says her daughter was previously hospitalized with a high fever and body rash after receiving routine vaccines at 2 months old but claims physicians told her then it was likely a virus rather than an allergic reaction.

The mother says the vaccines were too much for her little daughter and it looks like she had a serious allergic reaction when she was 2 months old after receiving routine vaccines for which she was hospitalised. In my view she shouldn't have received further vaccinations given her medical history but we don't know if the death was caused by an allergic reaction or something else from the vaccines. I find it very unlikely her death wasn't vaccine related.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Rosby123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I do think you mean 15 month old . So sad a little one lost too soon.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Unfortunately these kinds of reports are becoming way too common. SIDS or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome has been a thing for a long time, with those that look into the association between SIDS and vaccinations do find a strong correlation.

Since covid, SADS or Sudden Adult Death Syndrome has also become a more common thing.

Dr Andrew Wakefield was one doctor early on trying to raise some attention on these issues. He has been demonized by the media and had his career destroyed. These days Del Bigtree on the Highwire is one that has been keeping the pressure up on the dangers of vaccinations.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosby123

This is why I would not give them to my child who is now 15! Sad

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

My best friend got the Covid shot for work and died the next morning, he was 48. The doctors said he had a heart attack.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions

My best friend got the Covid shot for work and died the next morning, he was 48. The doctors said he had a heart attack.

That's another very sad incident and sorry to hear your friend passed away at this young age. Has an autopsy been performed? You may not able to establish a causal link between the vaccine and the heart attack. It could have been a coincidence for example but anyone would suspect the vaccine.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Where oh where is the honest conversation about where this virus and silver bullet vaccine actually came from?

We zigged when we coulda zagged.

It’s like humanity said “F It”. We’re playing roulette for real. No need to hash out the details or precedent.

Way too 9/11 the lot of it.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosby123

Melody Rain Palombi-Malmgren was a happy toddler with an infectious smile and laugh. She loved to dance, cuddle, and sit in her swing.
In July, the little girl celebrated her first birthday, but no one could have imagined it’d also be her last.
“Everything about her was just pure joy,” says Melody’s mother, Katherine Palombi. “I’m in complete shock. This is a child that was perfectly healthy.”

westchester.news12.com...

The toddler had three vaccinations, varicella-DTap-Hib, and died two days after receiving them. The tragic event started with the little girl experiencing problems with her breathing and ended up with a cardiac arrest and multiple organ failure. The doctors did everything possible to keep her alive but she didn't make it unfortunately.

A very important testimony from her mother which shows important information from the medical history of her daughter.

Palombi says her daughter was previously hospitalized with a high fever and body rash after receiving routine vaccines at 2 months old but claims physicians told her then it was likely a virus rather than an allergic reaction.

The mother says the vaccines were too much for her little daughter and it looks like she had a serious allergic reaction when she was 2 months old after receiving routine vaccines for which she was hospitalised. In my view she shouldn't have received further vaccinations given her medical history but we don't know if the death was caused by an allergic reaction or something else from the vaccines. I find it very unlikely her death wasn't vaccine related.

It's worth pointing out how physicians dismissed her likely allergic reaction to some of the vaccines she had when she was 2 months old as nothing more than a reaction to a 'virus'. And likely to do the same and argue the death wasn't caused by the vaccines but something completely different.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Just like this young girl, and so many countless others, I am very sorry for your loss. I lost mine too at the beginning of the pandemic. Not to the shot mind you. Poor life choices unfortunately. I miss him dearly.

Keep your head up. They’d want you to find things to smile about. They live on in your heart and through you.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Armageddon17

Where is the deliberate dereliction of the Hippocratic Oath being discussed?

Is that not a thing in the 21st century?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican

Where is the deliberate dereliction of the Hippocratic Oath being discussed?

Is that not a thing in the 21st century?

Unfortunately not.

Look how easily the doctors tried to gaslight the mother of the baby when she was 2 months old by saying it wasn't an allergic reaction to the vaccine but a virus. To me this is a manufactured excuse to be used in similar cases. Note that the doctors speculated by dismissing the number1 suspect.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Armageddon17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:41 AM
link   

If I was the parent, I might dismiss the need for oxygen for those doctors. Just saying.

That mother is gonna regret every moment of the rest of her life for allowing this to have happened.

Truly horrific and worst nightmare scenario stuff.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 05:50 AM
link   

If I was the parent, I might dismiss the need for oxygen for those doctors. Just saying.

That mother is gonna regret every moment of the rest of her life for allowing this to have happened.

Truly horrific and worst nightmare scenario stuff.

It's sad.

I am sure she didn't want any of it but she should have been much more careful because her daughter has likely had an allergic reaction when she was 2 months old.
edit on 12-12-2023 by Armageddon17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   

I’d be careful with the blame-placing. If the doctors ignored the adverse reaction, why would it be her fault?

In other words, without more info about this particular case, I’d be looking squarely at the “medical professionals”. And then contact an attorney shortly thereafter.

The alternative I’ve already mentioned.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I really p's me off, that they throw all these vaccines at babies at once.
Doctors won't tell you, but you can get them 1 at a time.
Fight for it.
As well as everyone should.
Because you DON"T KNOW if your child is going to have a reaction!!!!!

They are babies!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I really p's me off, that they throw all these vaccines at babies at once.
Doctors won't tell you, but you can get them 1 at a time.
Fight for it.
As well as everyone should.
Because you DON"T KNOW if your child is going to have a reaction!!!!!

They are babies!!!

So true and some of the vaccines contain several in one shot! So while they say the child is only getting 3, theyre actually getting many more.

Doctors are in a tough position by design though. Either they take the kick backs and get rich, or they blow the whistle and risk losing their careers and livelihood.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:35 AM
link   

My neighbor who was 93 years old died of a heart attack & the doctors said it was from a covid shot . Do you see the circle of insanity with this ? Not everyone reacts well to any vaccine. Young people died of heart attacks long before covid vaccines .

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It is all a numbers game as these vaccines see serious side effects of about 1 per million children, and that doesn't mean death too which is still much rarer.

Those vaccines cover six diseases that you would not want your child to get. For example, varicella hospitalization rates were approximately 1 to 2 per 1,000 cases among healthy children and 14 per 1,000 cases among adults. Other diseases are Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, polio, and hepatitis B. Not good.

With that said even aspirin kills about 4000 people per year in America, so everyone is different and they should have seen the warning signs with the first vaccines and gone a different direction. Everything is so assemblyline mentality that the primary care doctor should have had the information in her records, and her parents should have known to speak up.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that. A lot of people know someone gone before their time. ATS has been strong on these issues and all the censorship going on around it. Still lots of debate on where the actual numbers are, overall the cost/benefit is only adding up financially.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I’d be careful with the blame-placing. If the doctors ignored the adverse reaction, why would it be her fault?

In other words, without more info about this particular case, I’d be looking squarely at the “medical professionals”. And then contact an attorney shortly thereafter.

The alternative I’ve already mentioned.

I am not blaming the mother but she should have been more careful because she knew her daughter had a possible allergic reaction 13 months earlier to vaccinations and she knew the doctors tried to gaslight her saying it was some 'mysterious' virus that caused her to become hospitalised.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join