It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healthy 15-year old girl dies two days after receiving three 'well-visit' vaccinations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This is a case of bad medical advise and probably bad vaccines. The little girl already had a history of being hospitalised when she was 2 months old possibly because of allergic reactions to the vaccines or any other side effects they may have caused at that time. The physicians thought it was perfectly fine to inject someone with this medical history with a combination of vaccines and the result is that she died because of them.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
a reply to: Rosby123

Vaccine manufacturers are commiting crimes against humanity; and the world is sleeping...
Didn't tell how many times these things made me cry...

The vaccine manufacturers have been enjoying legal immunity for years but have been exposed following the Covid vaccine scandals. See for example how the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines have been withdrawn from every country that has used them at one point because they have caused several vaccine injuries and deaths. As for the mRNA products, they have caused the highest number of serious adverse reactions from all other vaccines put together.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

The mother is upset because her child died following a number of vaccinations that should have never been given to her following the hospitalisation of the baby when she was 2 months old, again from some vaccines. At that time the doctors have argued it was a virus that was responsible for the hospitalisation of the baby without any evidence. It's like trying to gaslight the mother and insult her intelligence. The result is that after another round of 'safe and effective' vaccines the little girl died.

What walks a like a duck and quacks like a duck must be a duck....

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I disagree with combining vaccines or pushing multiple vaccines at a time. It makes it extremely hard to determine which vaccine actually caused the reaction. For instance, I have a reaction to the DTAP, but because my symptoms of the reaction seem identical to Whooping cough, it appears that my body sensed the pertusis part and through a reaction similar to what the wooping cough causes. Remember, most times the symptoms of a virus are caused by your immune system fighting the virus, not the virus itself most times. Your immune system is perfectly capable of killing you through a cytokine or bradykin storm.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gradcrop

The mother is upset because her child died following a number of vaccinations that should have never been given to her following the hospitalisation of the baby when she was 2 months old, again from some vaccines. At that time the doctors have argued it was a virus that was responsible for the hospitalisation of the baby without any evidence. It's like trying to gaslight the mother and insult her intelligence. The result is that after another round of 'safe and effective' vaccines the little girl died.

So, you know that the vaccine was the cause of this death, you can post the evidence? If a severe reaction happens then it usually Anaphylaxis, which happens within moments of the vaccination.
The sad thing is more and more children are dying from illness that were pretty much wiped out by child vaccination in the western world. Propaganda and mainstream conspiracy theories are now child killers.
Approx' 19,000,000 vaccines a year are given here in the UK, care to show how many died??

digital.nhs.uk...

In 2021-22, 91.8% of children were reported to have completed their primary course of 3 doses at 12 months.

Regional coverage at 12 months....
In 2021-22, 8 of 9 regions reached 90% coverage. 1 region (North East) exceeded the national target of 95%.

www.nhs.uk...

edit on 14-12-2023 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

So, you know that the vaccine was the cause of this death, you can post the evidence? If a severe reaction happens then it usually Anaphylaxis, which happens within moments of the vaccination.
The sad thing is more and more children are dying from illness that were pretty much wiped out by child vaccination in the western world. Propaganda and mainstream conspiracy theories are now child killers.
Approx' 19,000,000 vaccines a year are given here in the UK, care to show how many died??

digital.nhs.uk...

In 2021-22, 91.8% of children were reported to have completed their primary course of 3 doses at 12 months.

Regional coverage at 12 months....
In 2021-22, 8 of 9 regions reached 90% coverage. 1 region (North East) exceeded the national target of 95%.

www.nhs.uk...

Very likely the cause. But denying the facts you're trying to do what the doctors did when they tried to gaslight her mother arguing it wasn't the vaccines that have caused her to be hospitalised when she was 2 months old but some virus. Where is the evidence for this?? There is nothing there.

The facts are the following.
The little girl was hospitalised shortly after she had vaccinations when she was 2 months old and died shortly after she had vaccinations when she was 15 months old.

Any evidence it was a virus or anything else? I don't think so. Stop gaslighting the mother of the child.
edit on 14-12-2023 by Gradcrop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gradcrop

Very likely the cause. But denying the facts you're trying to do what the doctors did when they tried to gaslight her mother arguing it wasn't the vaccines that have caused her to be hospitalised when she was 2 months old but some virus. Where is the evidence for this?? There is nothing there.

The little was hospitalised shortly after she has vaccinations when she was 2 months old and died shortly after she had vaccinations when she was 15 months old.

Any evidence it was a virus or anything else? I don't think so. Stop gaslighting the mother of the child.

How am I denying the facts? I've posted the facts, this thread is all about hearsay and speculation.

The mother isn't being 'Gaslit'. She is distraught, like any mother would be and wrongfuly making assumptions without all the facts. Have you seen the medical records showing how the baby became ill, do you even know which vaccination the mother is claiming killed her baby?? You're just pushing along hearsay as a story for your own bias.
Please post the evidence from ANY deaths from child vaccinations? This isn't the rushed Covid vaccination here. The MMR vaccinations were first given in 1988.
Vaccination timeline....
www.gov.uk...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

The little was hospitalised shortly after she has vaccinations when she was 2 months old and died shortly after she had vaccinations when she was 15 months old.

How am I denying the facts? I've posted the facts, this thread is all about hearsay and speculation.

The mother isn't being 'Gaslit'. She is distraught, like any mother would be and wrongfuly making assumptions without all the facts. Have you seen the medical records showing how the baby became ill, do you even know which vaccination the mother is claiming killed her baby?? You're just pushing along hearsay as a story for your own bias.
Please post the evidence from ANY deaths from child vaccinations? This isn't the rushed Covid vaccination here. The MMR vaccinations were first given in 1988.
Vaccination timeline....
www.gov.uk...

You still seem to be denying the facts though.
The baby had to be hospitalised when she was 2 months old shortly after she received vaccinations. And again, the baby had issues with her breathing and then multiple failure organ and a cardiac arrest shortly after vaccinations when she was 15 months old. You don't need to he an expert to point to the prime suspect (vaccines)

I am afraid the bias is all yours and you don't want to admit it was most likely the vaccines and not some mysterious illnesses or viruses. All the evidence points to the multiple vaccines she received.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

What facts are you talking about? No facts about this tragic story have been posted.

Your bias against vaccination leaps out, please post all the evidence about child vaccination deaths in your next post, or it's just your conformation bias leading your to make assumptions.
How about reading up on child vaccinations and educate yourself.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

This is a case of bad medical advise and probably bad vaccines. The little girl already had a history of being hospitalised when she was 2 months old possibly because of allergic reactions to the vaccines or any other side effects they may have caused at that time. The physicians thought it was perfectly fine to inject someone with this medical history with a combination of vaccines and the result is that she died because of them.

I agree, but we have the typical crowd screaming these vaccines are bad, I would never allow my kids to get them, on and on... I had a worker friend who wouldn't allow any vaccines for her kids, I wonder how they are doing now? Maybe herd immunity is helping them, but in OR areas are springing up with old diseases due to this. BTW she ended up dying in her late 30s due to breast cancer, and wouldn't do anything but homeopathy medicine.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: tarantulabite1

Tens of Thousands of Mothers Sue Makers of Tylenol for Pregnancy Use that Led to Babies Born with Autism -

Tylenol is not a vaccine. Might as well say drinking alcohol while pregnant is proof that vaccines are bad too. I'm sure a lot of drugs are bad during pregnancy such as Thalidomide. Vaccines are not drugs though...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I disagree with combining vaccines or pushing multiple vaccines at a time. It makes it extremely hard to determine which vaccine actually caused the reaction. For instance, I have a reaction to the DTAP, but because my symptoms of the reaction seem identical to Whooping cough, it appears that my body sensed the pertusis part and through a reaction similar to what the wooping cough causes. Remember, most times the symptoms of a virus are caused by your immune system fighting the virus, not the virus itself most times. Your immune system is perfectly capable of killing you through a cytokine or bradykin storm.

It is recommended to get multiple vaccines at once, and in the same arm, except in cases where people can be more allergic to them. Then it is better to use different arms or space them out as you suggest to see what does what.

Multiple vaccines in the same arm can stimulate the body to be more responsive to all the vaccines.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

What facts are you talking about? No facts about this tragic story have been posted.

Your bias against vaccination leaps out, please post all the evidence about child vaccination deaths in your next post, or it's just your conformation bias leading your to make assumptions.
How about reading up on child vaccinations and educate yourself.

The facts of this story that you seem to be dismissing confirming your bias.

The girl when she was 2 months old was hospitalised shortly after she received vaccinations.

The girl died when she was 15 months old shortly after received vaccinations.

Do you have any good alternative of what the causes are? The doctors were unable to provide any. It's not climate change by the way or Donald Trump...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Again you post without a single piece of evidence. All thats known at this time is a baby sadly died, thats it, an autopsy hasn't even been performed yet! It's just another news article to grab idiots attention and get them riled up. Victorian diseases were mostly wiped out,but are now on the rise because of iggnorance, people are reading these rubbish articles and not having their children imunizied.

Just repeating the same post over and over doesn't make it true.

Find some facts that point to this being vaccine related and post them other than a baby became ill.

From the story..

Two days later, without showing any signs that anything was wrong....

The NCBI reports that the average rate for immediate reactions to vaccines, with a range in symptoms from mild to fatal, in children and adolescents is .22 per 100,000 doses. It documented that delayed reactions can be seen 48-96 hours after a vaccination but that symptoms are typically considered harmless.....

Melody’s autopsy is pending.....

Have you heard of Sudden Infant Death syndrome? Years ago this was also called cot death.
Sudden Infant Death

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Again you post without a single piece of evidence. All thats known at this time is a baby sadly died, thats it, an autopsy hasn't even been performed yet! It's just another news article to grab idiots attention and get them riled up. Victorian diseases were mostly wiped out,but are now on the rise because of iggnorance, people are reading these rubbish articles and not having their children imunizied.

Just repeating the same post over and over doesn't make it true.

Find some facts that point to this being vaccine related and post them other than a baby became ill.

From the story..

Two days later, without showing any signs that anything was wrong....

The NCBI reports that the average rate for immediate reactions to vaccines, with a range in symptoms from mild to fatal, in children and adolescents is .22 per 100,000 doses. It documented that delayed reactions can be seen 48-96 hours after a vaccination but that symptoms are typically considered harmless.....

Melody’s autopsy is pending.....

Have you heard of Sudden Infant Death syndrome? Years ago this was also called cot death.
Sudden Infant Death

I am not repeating the same post but stating the facts you want to dismiss.

Baby died shortly after received the vaccinations. Multiple organ failure and cardiac arrest. That's a fact.

Baby was hospitalised shortly after had the vaccinations when she was 2 months old.

This is a suddenly death syndrome?! You seem to be denying reality I am afraid.

It's most likely the vaccines.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You are repeating the same post over and over. I asked for some actuaal evidence other than a hearsay story from a distraught mother.

I showed that this could easily have been from SIDS, did you even read the symptoms of this syndrome?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You are repeating the same post over and over. I asked for some actuaal evidence other than a hearsay story from a distraught mother.

I showed that this could easily have been from SIDS, did you even read the symptoms of this syndrome?

It's not a fictional story. The hospital has confirmed she died of multiple organ failure and cardiac arrest.

Yes you can have a sudden death syndrome but in the presence of multiple vaccinations and with a history of hospitalisation after getting vaccinated your hypothesis is very unlikely. It's more of a way to defend the wrong advise the other got from the doctors who initially blamed a virus for her hospitalisation when she was 2 months old..

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The hospital has confirmed she died of multiple organ failure and cardiac arrest.

These are also some of the causes of SIDS. Again post some actual evidence other than the mother said this or that. An autopsy hasn't even been performed yet.

It's like saying somebody got struck by lightning after eating an orange a day earlier, so that must mean oranges cause lightning to stike you.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The hospital has confirmed she died of multiple organ failure and cardiac arrest.

These are also some of the causes of SIDS. Again post some actual evidence other than the mother said this or that. An autopsy hasn't even been performed yet.

It's like saying somebody got struck by lightning after eating an orange a day earlier, so that must mean oranges cause lightning to stike you.

Are you really making this argument?!
Can you not see what's wrong with it?

The parallel you have drawn is just terrible. Oranges cannot be compared with drugs and vaccines. An orange cannot cause the lighting to strike you. A vaccine on the other hand can cause serious adverse reactions and even death.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Yes surely you can invent any cause you want such as sudden death syndrome or even a mysterious illnesses, but how likely are these scenarios?

On the other hand the baby died shortly after it has its vaccinations and it was hospitalised in the past shortly after it had its vaccinations. Much more likely it is related to these vaccinations rather than to sudden death syndromes and mystery illnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join