It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's a tragedy that the end will be as the beginning - the same serpent promises and deception.
Make man question the Creator's Word and then discount it as true.
Promise man that through 'secret knowledge' he can open his eyes and that he too can become like God.
Promise man that he won't die if he does so.

What has changed in this world after 2,000 years of Christ Jesus reigning and ruling, which allowed the gospel message of salvation and forgiveness to reach His Israel scattered in the world? The promise that Satan would be unbound to deceive the nations one last time. And it's no surprise that he has targeted the lands which have always contained the largest Christian populations with the exact same tactic as Eve - put doubts in the mind of his victims that the Word is not true, tell them that they can be like gods, knowing good and evil, if they'll just partake of this mystery practice/knowledge which will open your eyes. Oh, and you won't die.

These pyramids and temples proclaim to you the validity of the serpent cults. Freemasons on this board daily, often claiming to be Christian, lead the readers into this promise of "secret wisdom" all the while condemning faithful Christians as intolerant and evil. They've already succumbed to the serpent tactics as Eve did - they now deny the validity of God's commands and scripture, they now believe that secret wisdom and knowledge is available to "enlighten" (open their eyes) them into being like god. The 33 steps is the number of vertebrae, and enlightenment is through sodomy. They brand every single one of their 'benevolent' kids charities with sodomy images.

These same serpent promises exist everywhere - Mormonism, apostate Christianity, Freemasonry, Hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, Islamic Shi'ite, , ufology cults and atheism. "You can be like god" is today called "ascension"
"spiritual awakening", "global consciousness", "spiritual evolution", "the Christ consciousness", "evolution of consciousness", "the divinity within", "dimensional uplift", "transhuminism"....

Our God's commands to make no images has a reason - the serpent religion communicates it's occultism through them. They choose the tree of good and evil, not the Tree of Wisdom - Christ.

Adolph Hitler -

"Man is becoming god."

President of Iran -

He will come to return all children of Adam irrespective of their skin colors to their innate origin after a long history of separation and division linking them to eternal happiness. m.latinospost.com...

Do you honestly believe that these two have chosen wisely? As the President of Iran sits in his white pyramid triangular building with 33 windows and flashes his occult handsigns just like his supposed enemies do, please ask yourself if men willing to destroy thousands and millions of human lives through war and bloodshed have ANYTHING to even remotely suggest that they are nothing but arrogant prideful men who wish to be worshipped and viewed as gods? These are what the "Greek gods" were - NO DIFFERENT. Men so deluded by power, greed and arrogance that they set themselves up as gods in the polluted minds of their subjects. Christ Jesus warned us - the coming end of the age will be the worst time ever seen on this earth. The occult and New Age dogma and doctrines state unequivocally that anyone who resists, particular those faithful to Jesus, have but two options - join or be eliminated - genocide. Their published reasoning? That we will prevent and/or interfere with their ability to "ascend" into god hood. This is why the true gospel must not be allowed to be preached, why the 'elite' work fervently to get the population to love sin and relabel it as 'good' - thereby reclassifying the true gospel as 'evil, intolerant and hatred'.

Millions of Hitlers walking around, all deluded in their mind having been given over to the delusion by their Creator because they rejected the Truth. An utterly tragic end to the age of humanity which is known from the Beginning and given to us in a glorious collection of scripture called the Bible. He is but a heartfelt prayer away for those who seek Truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

You're aware the serpent has been a symbol of wisdom since antiquity, right? I am sorry you feel that way about some of us who have differing views, but I take that as evidence you don't realize the Church and Bible are controlling your beliefs. If the Church orchestrated all of this, of course they are going to tell you we are the liars and not them. Typical traits of psychophants.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Veritas, thank you for posting this thread.

I've enjoyed your posts for a while, having avidly devoured your readily available knowledge in the "occult", as according to its literal definition, and your avatar invokes the same emotion in me that many Christians find in looking at the cross. I wish we lived closer together, I'd love to learn from you in these matters.

On the subject of the three doorways, I'd like to add that the Holy Trinity originates from the three sacred realms of the human being - Jesus/Body, Holy Spirit/Soul, and Father/Mind. When all three are in balance, that is when we are able to step forward to grasp our legacy.

I believe we are gods - but somehow, someway, either we or some higher being has determined that up until this time, we were not ready for such power. Ugh, I hate the term "god". Too much baggage. Anyway, we are spiritual beings who have yet to master the consequences of thought and emotion. Hence, our purpose here. But we are rebellious teenagers, just coming into adulthood, and soon, we will have to make that choice.

Thank you again, for this thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I would like to engage both of you in this discussion, if you don't mind. For the purposes of this discussion, I will treat the tale of Adam and Eve as a metaphor. All things therein are metaphors for something deeper and more meaningful. If this upsets you, I apologize, but I promise you that I only do so because it holds a great and sincere truth that I personally believe in with all of my being. And I daresay that, to a certain extent, Veritas will wholeheartedly agree with me. Now, let's move on to the actual explanation.

Adam and Eve represented a base mindset where they understood the purpose of things, but made no judgments. They understood necessity, but not curiosity. They understood what, but not why. They understood where, but not how. Essentially, they took what they were given, and nothing more. They were pure in the Christian sense - you do what you are told, and nothing more. Because that's how "God" works.

One problem with this...they were spiritually stagnant. They had nothing to learn from, and so nowhere to step forward. At least, not in the sense of actually getting somewhere. They continually traveled in a circle of ignorance and balance. An alternative account claims that "God"s advisers suggested the Tree of Knowledge. I do not confirm or deny this claim, but I do hold it in consideration, for despite the lack of veracity or falsitude, it still holds an interesting perspective from which to learn. Anyway, regardless of the cause, the Tree existed. "Satan", who had to have been there with "God"s approval, or he would have been cast out, tempts Eve. One thing leads to another, and suddenly, they have knowledge. The knowledge of good and evil. Or, more precisely, the ability to judge something according to how they felt about it. They didn't feel comfortable being naked. They called it 'bad'. They acted on it. The very first act of judgment by the children of the Creator.

Now, at this point, someone might interrupt and say, "But didn't she judge the fruit? She had to have decided the fruit was worthy of disobeying, right? So she judged even before!"

No, I don't quite agree with that. See, Eve didn't judge the fruit. Curiosity does not judge. She was exploring, testing. Tests do not judge, they give a reason to judge. So lo and behold, Adam and Eve were given the capacity to judge. That's why "God" was upset, because he knew what would come of this.

BUT WAIT! Was "God" upset? An omniscient, omnipotent being, who knew they would be tempted, knew they wouldn't resist and still arranged everything so it would happen? There was a million ways to prevent it, and yet only one way for it to happen. 1/1000 chance. And it happened. He let it happen. This suggests he wanted it to happen.

Let's entertain that thought. What possible reason would he have for letting that happen even though he prohibited it? Perhaps...he wanted mankind to judge. Perhaps, he wanted to give us the capability so we could learn to resist it. The true test of power is to give someone the ability to judge another, and see how they handle it.

So see, sin is necessary. Without sin, we have no opportunities to fight, no opportunities to learn. If we have no opportunity, do we have free will? No. Sin was a necessary creation, necessary for our education and our spiritual development. Sin is our teacher. I'm not telling you to sin, I am saying sin is not an enemy, it's an opportunity. Do not condemn it, USE IT.

Otherwise, the door of spirit will be pretty difficult to open. Sorry for taking it so far off topic, but I thought maybe you both would be interested in seeing that perspective. This is what happens when I follow a road all the way to the end. This is what I find when I push philosophy and metaphysics. I discover a circle.

Just like life. Just like the spirit. And that's why scientific spirituality is so sacred. It reveals the connection, the circle, in all of us. I hope you enjoyed that as much as I enjoy your posts, Veritas.

edit on 2-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Simple question: if this triptych doorway is the heritage of the 'mystery schools' - which, from the sound of it, spread worldwide....why no triptych doorway on top the babylonian ziggurat? Or were the Babylonians just not "in" on the secrets shared between the Egyptians, Aztecs and Indonesian Buddhists?

Far more likely and plausible an explanation is the psychological; what is 3? The search for meaning, i.e. human philosophy, often led to the same places. There may have been a transmission of tradition between these peoples (for example, between the mesoamericans of the Olmec period, and an African people, quite possibly related, or highly influenced by, the ancient Egyptians) , which could account for why a small temple with 3 arched doors atop a pyramid can be found in three different places. However, not all civilizations built Pyramids in this way: the exceptions compel a rethinking of the merit of the claims.

In my opinion, there was no Atlantis. It was a metaphor used by Plato - just as Socrates was likely an archetype for his 'ideal man'. Yes, the ancient Greeks were responsible for great advances in human thinking: they were the ones chiefly responsible for demythologizing philosophy, and introducing a different mode of contemplation. This wasn't a 'conspiracy' to unveil something previously kept hidden. Rather, earlier men literally thought in symbolic terms. The world was metaphor, and so, their myths were expressed metaphorically. Not until the Greeks was this mode on inquiry questioned and deconstructed, although of course metaphor still retained it's essential value.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The doorways aren't meant to be the temple entrances, they were just built by the same civilization. Secondly, both Plato and Socrates were initiates of the Mystery Schools, which is why I disagree with Atlantis being a metaphor. Maybe in the sense it wasn't really called Atlantis, but as far as whether some archetype exists I believe so.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

ATTRIBUTES OF THE NUMBER 3

Synthesis, triad, heaven-human-earth, past-present-future, thought-word-action, demonstrates love through creative imagination, comprehensive, fulfilling.

Does that answer your question?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Secondly, both Plato and Socrates were initiates of the Mystery Schools,

And you base this on...........?

By mystery schools, you mean secret cults, correct?

As for Socrates, scholars are split on this. Some see him as an archetype created by Plato and used by other Hellenistic philosophers (such as Xenephon), while other's think he actually existed. I think simply analyzing the very defined traits and structure of Socrates as presented by Plato makes it hard to dispute that he was probably a literary figure.

which is why I disagree with Atlantis being a metaphor

Jung gave an interesting explanation for Atlantis. If I remember correctly, Atlantis is that state of original being (or what some philosophers call the "ground of being") , a being "submerged" by the contents of living which populate the unconscious...Through successive dislocations from this original state of awareness, Plato is able to speak of an ontological state as if it were a real place, what he calls Atlantis....This would be essentially parallel similar to the allegorical methods used by the Hebrews in the Book of Genesis. For example, the tower of Babel, likely never existed, but was a literary tool to convey a spiritual or philosophical idea. Similarly, the 10 kings of Edom, the Exodus from Egypt, etc, probably have their basis in philosophical inquiry, or theological doctrine, rather in historical fact.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

One of the core teachings of the mysteries was of a golden age which man fell from.

Much of the practices of the mysteries are aimed at regaining the supreme knowledge which was lost at the fall and subsequently re instituting the 'golden age'.

The Sumerians were the early reincarnation of the mysteries and thus are a starting point from which the evolution of the practices and symbolism began. Your argument is like saying fish don't have lungs (well I know of one that does) how could humans have evolved from them.

I really suggest Secret Societies: Their Influence and Power from Antiquity to the Present Day (www.amazon.com...) as it provides a fairly well written review of the various incarnations and varying practices.

In tandem with The Ancient Mysteries A Source Book (www.amazon.com...=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1354496391&sr=1-2&keywords=ancient+myste ries) as it provides translations of original texts and a much more scholarly interpretation.

Although I do appreciate your skepticism as it keeps everyone sharp so as not to go overboard chasing shadows.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

One of the core teachings of the mysteries was of a golden age which man fell from.

And I believe it's to be understood as allegory.

I'm by no means ignorant of what the OP is talking about. I once thought the same. However, I think it's wishful thinking. Even the Hindu belief in 'cycles' is based on mere speculation that transmogrified into dogma. Which western enthusiast of Eastern doctrine take the leap of faith (the same they tend to patronize in believers in Jesus) by believing in.

The Sumerians were the early reincarnation of the mysteries

If the Sumerians are the link to the late mother civilization of Atlantis, why doesn't the triptych doorway make an appearance in their sacred architecture? What's left anyways, in Babylonian ziggurats, contained no such structure.

Your argument is like saying fish don't have lungs (well I know of one that does) how could humans have evolved from them.

The theory of evolution is far more convoluted than that. The main issue of this belief is not merely the lack of evidence, but the sheer lack of necessity for the belief: why should one believe in it? Why is it necessary? It's an assumption without rational basis. It's a fancy people have. Similar to, but different from, the comforting notion that Jesus of Nazareth once existed. The thought of that brings peace and solace to men and women who haven't the philosophical insight to accept that he was probably a myth. A myth that contained and conveyed a set of philosophical and theological doctrines.

Consider the evidence of evolutionary biology. How is it we can find evidence for cro-magnon Neanderthals etc, which seems to allude to a natural progression of human biological evolution, but we have nothing, nill, from a previous historical epoch. How can fragments of bones from hundreds of thousands, tens of millions ago be found, but not evidence for a past civilization? And yet you take the plunge in belief in something which is as mythological as the exoteric traditions the masses take so seriously.

Plato invented a myth. Probably basing it on, in terms of style and dynamic, in Near Eastern analogies (i.e. the great flood). Did a great flood occur? I'm not sure. However, I do know this 'great flood' has profound psychological meaning. Is it so impossible that early on, perhaps the Sumerian or Babylonians (epic of Gilgamesh is our oldest artifact of this tradition) simply took the example of a flood, which may have occurred along the Euphrates, and seen in it profound metaphorical significance?

Yes, it's a banal explanation. But we humans tend to think far more extravagantly than how reality is actually experienced.

edit on 2-12-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I did not say it was my own belief.

The concept of a lost civilization is not solely that of civilizations and religions of Europe, Africa and Asia. There are flood 'myths' to be found all over the Americas. The tales follow very much along the lines of the Biblical flood and cite that whole civilizations and their constructs were destroyed. It is not as if the atlanteans really survived and passed on their teachings as an entire body after a disaster.

Think of what would happen to mankind within a generation if all our technology and infrastructure was destroyed. It would take lifetimes to bring the populace back to any semblance of its former 'glory' and this is if and only if the repository of knowledge and its application remained intact to teach the younger generations.

How long do you think it would be before another Newton (interestingly and alchemist) came along to create the calculus necessary to describe phenomena invisible to the human eye? You and I both know the average human in this age (at least in America) is a complete fool who would starve without a supermarket (myself included). What are the chances these folks would transcend their hostile surroundings and hungry bellies to ponder the wonders of physics?

I have merely pointed out that the mysteries thought these/this civilization to have been a golden age and that they were working their way back to another of the 'golden ages'. Whether Atlantis as a civilization existed in reality is irrelevant, it is the belief in such a thing that is of import here.

Atlantis is merely a euphemism for a Utopia lost.
edit on 2-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

If the Sumerians are the link to the late mother civilization of Atlantis, why doesn't the triptych doorway make an appearance in their sacred architecture? What's left anyways, in Babylonian ziggurats, contained no such structure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh really, ....no such structures?

live.psu.edu...

coolessay.org...

sacredsites.com...

www.templenet.com...

Certainly you can see the similarities/connection in these structures.

www.templenet.com...

OP = S&F

This is a great thread and I'm really leaning towards this all relating to reincarnation. So why did, for example, King Tut have so much treasure in his tomb? Because he knew he would be reincarnated and expected to come back to his treasures.

So learning how to access your third eye (your soul) you can find out who you are, remember past lives, etc.

This is exciting.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

I'm pretty sure many of those pictures aren't from the euphrates-tigris area. In fact, the facade emerging from the side of a cliff is from Petra, in Jordan.

Maybe you should do a better job researching the pictures you look up.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

The first 2 photos are from Ur, Iraq a babalonian Ziggurat. I believe that proves you wrong.

And of course I added the Petra in Jordan and the Modhera Temple in India for extra bonus points.

These types of structures are found all over the World.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Reread the post you quoted. It referred to the presence of triptych doors. That's the exact architectural form he referred, to which he uses as a proof that there must have been a mother civilization.

You can't just say "look, a pyramid", and see in that proof for the conclusion stated. That's circular reasoning.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Different incarnations. . .

Do you not see the the three paths to the portal atop the ziggurat?

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

The OP's post is not only about the Triptych doorway, it also covers stepped pyramids with long stairways along with corbeled archways which are both in the pictures I provided.

Did you not read the OP's link source, it's not just the doorway but many other common features.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Different incarnations. . .

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

And this is observation is derived from what picture?

Having '3' is too simplistic and basic a similarity to serve as evidence. The issue is the triptych door. I don't see one. None of the pictures I analyzed online displayed one. If it exists, than I'm wrong. but still....

Why are excluding alternative explanations? Is it not possible that one civilized people shared their philosophical or metaphysical views with another? And instead of all three examples (Egypt, Mexico, Indonesia) inheriting the views of an assumed antediluvian civilization, one may have influenced the others? For instance, in "they came before Atlantis", Ivan Van Sertima conjectures based on statues from the Olmec civilization (1500 BCE to about 400 BCE), which look decidedly African, that there quite possibly may have been commercial relations between a west African Kingdom and the ancient Olmec. Based on this hypothesized relation, the Aztec had the requite connections to have been influenced by the Ancient Egyptians (which sees the west African Kingdom as having been influenced by the Egyptians), and thus, a knowledge of pyramid building.

Is this so implausible an explanation? It's far more plausible and justifiable since it's based on a historical record. During the 1000 BCE and 100 BCE the Nok civilization of west Africa flourished. Bizarrely (and not so unlikely, given the extent of destruction in the America's by catholic conquistadors and protestants), very little architectural remains exist for this civilization, yet their art, statues, reliefs, bowls, etc were exceptionally developed for a people that supposedly were mere "primitives".

Another explanation is that these pyramids developed independently of any outside influence. In this sense, you could argue that the notion of a 3 arched doorway is not so unique; perhaps it is an insight that is obvious to the human experience?

Admittedly, I find this explanation a little more tenuous, given the structural similarities between the three pyramid. However, It is more defensible to postulate some commercial connection in antiquity which bequeathed knowledge of pyramid building to some Mesoamerican elite. The Olmecs seem to furnish proof of this, for example:

Those are Negro lips and Negro noses. Those helmets also look like the helmets a soldier would wear.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

That is beautifully raw. ty for sharing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join