It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi thanks for the post, nice to see this kind of information making its rounds. When I stepped through the Matrix, i saw the egyptian pyramids, the mayan , the aztecs, inca and the Peruvian pyramids, plus the pyramids of the eastern temples in Indian and the far east all became one, I saw an eye at the top of the pyramid and it became the eye of all the pyramids in Rainbow colour.

The ancients all taught the same thing in the Mystery schools, Enlightenment ( awakening) One of the messages I recieved was that the Mayans are returning with magical knowledge that will eventually change the world again. We still have some mystery schools that have survived the evil onslaught of the dogmatic franchises, such as the ancient scholl of Freemasonary, the school of Astara, rosicrucian, and others.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49
Hi thanks for the post, nice to see this kind of information making its rounds. When I stepped through the Matrix, i saw the egyptian pyramids, the mayan , the aztecs, inca and the Peruvian pyramids, plus the pyramids of the eastern temples in Indian and the far east all became one, I saw an eye at the top of the pyramid and it became the eye of all the pyramids in Rainbow colour.

The ancients all taught the same thing in the Mystery schools, Enlightenment ( awakening) One of the messages I recieved was that the Mayans are returning with magical knowledge that will eventually change the world again. We still have some mystery schools that have survived the evil onslaught of the dogmatic franchises, such as the ancient scholl of Freemasonary, the school of Astara, rosicrucian, and others.

You do realize several of those schools practiced human sacrifice.

Real enlightened .. . . . .

Also the reference to Lucifer was actually to a human king but was assumed it was an allegory for the devil and likened to the position he had fallen from. Not that his name was Lucifer.

You realize adonis means lord, god and is used to represent anything which claims to be that whether false or not?

The Kabbalah has its origins in the 12th century. Do really think people like Madonna would be practicing and recommending the 'true' teachings? HA! hahahahahaha!
edit on 27-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

The Kabbalah has its origins in the 12th century.

If that is what you want to believe...then so be it. But know that much information was passed along vocally before it was ever written down.

As for sacrifices not being enlightened; is taking slaves and condoning rape sound pretty good for an enlightened or loving God?

So they sent twelve thousand warriors to Jabesh-gilead with orders to kill everyone there, including women and children. "This is what you are to do," they said. "Completely destroy all the males and every woman who is not a virgin." Among the residents of Jabesh-gilead they found four hundred young virgins who had never slept with a man, and they brought them to the camp at Shiloh in the land of Canaan. The Israelite assembly sent a peace delegation to the little remnant of Benjamin who were living at the rock of Rimmon. Then the men of Benjamin returned to their homes, and the four hundred women of Jabesh-gilead who were spared were given to them as wives. But there were not enough women for all of them. The people felt sorry for Benjamin because the LORD had left this gap in the tribes of Israel. So the Israelite leaders asked, "How can we find wives for the few who remain, since all the women of the tribe of Benjamin are dead? There must be heirs for the survivors so that an entire tribe of Israel will not be lost forever. But we cannot give them our own daughters in marriage because we have sworn with a solemn oath that anyone who does this will fall under God's curse." Then they thought of the annual festival of the LORD held in Shiloh, between Lebonah and Bethel, along the east side of the road that goes from Bethel to Shechem. They told the men of Benjamin who still needed wives, "Go and hide in the vineyards. When the women of Shiloh come out for their dances, rush out from the vineyards, and each of you can take one of them home to be your wife! And when their fathers and brothers come to us in protest, we will tell them, 'Please be understanding. Let them have your daughters, for we didn't find enough wives for them when we destroyed Jabesh-gilead. And you are not guilty of breaking the vow since you did not give your daughters in marriage to them.'" So the men of Benjamin did as they were told. They kidnapped the women who took part in the celebration and carried them off to the land of their own inheritance. Then they rebuilt their towns and lived in them. So the assembly of Israel departed by tribes and families, and they returned to their own homes.

Numbers 31: 7-18 : They attacked Midian just as the LORD had commanded Moses, and they killed all the men. All five of the Midianite kings – Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba – died in the battle. They also killed Balaam son of Beor with the sword. Then the Israelite army captured the Midianite women and children and seized their cattle and flocks and all their wealth as plunder. They burned all the towns and villages where the Midianites had lived. After they had gathered the plunder and captives, both people and animals, they brought them all to Moses and Eleazar the priest, and to the whole community of Israel, which was camped on the plains of Moab beside the Jordan River, across from Jericho. Moses, Eleazar the priest, and all the leaders of the people went to meet them outside the camp. But Moses was furious with all the military commanders who had returned from the battle. "Why have you let all the women live?" he demanded. "These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves.

4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

Yeah, let's tell rape victims to marry their attacker these days..

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Now I know why you guys wanna distance yourself from the OT; it entirely contradicts everything about God in the NT.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

So you bought the bible. Good for you but I have NT as a single book,"what now?". Christ said to follow Him and here we are talking about Christianity. Quite simple.

Now I'm not sure whether you are religiously trolling or still being obtuse...Well now that you want to keep bandying about 'Christians', let's do a grammar and history lesson, shall we? Jesus name was not Jesus, namely because the letter J did not even exist in the Hebrew alphabet. Neither was it Christ. Christ comes from the Greek, Christos. Now if we follow this back even further to Sanskrit, which predates Hebrew and Greek(I believe?), the word is Krista. Now, do you know what Krista is? It was the name used to address Krisnha in prayers.

"Christ" comes from "χρίσμενος" which means "anointed". Now read this:
From wiki: Messiah (Hebrew: מָשִׁיחַ; mashiah, moshiah, mashiach, or moshiach, "anointed [one]") is a term used in the Hebrew Bible to describe priests and kings, who were traditionally anointed with holy anointing oil as described in Exodus 30:22-25. For example, Cyrus the Great, the king of Persia, though not a Hebrew, is referred to as "God's anointed" (Messiah) in the Bible.

Keep your lessons for the fools.

You can twist your words any which way you like. Christians read the bible, so therefore you will accept the WHOLE bible in this argument.

Christian is called the person who follows Christ and His Word is in NT.
You can keep accusing me all you want.

If I had to most definitely say anything was a tool, I think I would have to start with you....

Not surprising coming from you.
In the rest of the quote you try once again to drive the discussion off NT. I don't blame you,you saw what happens when you try to take or add to His Word.

Who is this we stuff? More singular nouns talking about themselves in plurality again? I think there was this one time this happened, it's a Jesus story, so I'm sure you will love it; he happened upon a man who spoke in the plurality like that too. Turns out this dude was possessed by a legion of demons; and oh boy was Jesus not having that #, so he took the demons and cast them into 2000 or so random pigs that just happened to be nearby. Then, they mysteriously ran out into the water and drown themselves....Sounds like a lovely story...

Going personal once again. Way to go.

Wrong again, it's not talking about what you want it to mean. I mean gosh! Anything that brings your religion closer to the mystery teachings must be denied at all costs right? I mean, let's just exclude the possibility, that they are one and the same, and certain stuff is being withheld from us by Satan, because he doesn't want us to be more spiritually progressed....How would you control people who can move mountains?

I would try to fool them and get them off His way. Plenty of ways that lead away from God,only one leading to Him.

I've backed up everything I've said,you haven't and even got personal.
You're calling me prejudice while in page 5 I told you to think,pretending I didn't see what you were doing.
You're saying that I'm trying to make you look like this and that but you haven't backed up a single of your accusations.

You gave me the benefit of the doubt? Oh boy, Once again, you are letting your pre-conceived ideals, the lens of Christianity, prejudice the discussion we are having, because Christianity takes this to be 'work of the Devil', do tell me how he created the Eye in us, and the Melatonin/Circadian rhythm's, and just maybe, maybe we will get somewhere in the light of your viewpoint. But if that narrative involves using demons to play dress up as ET's and manipulate our DNA, etc,etc, you can save it. Mkay?

Now I see you're trying to ridicule me too. You always use imagination though,that's good.

Remember what I said about beating around the bush? Again, you have to resort to calling me a liar in an attempt to discredit me, but that is okay. I wouldn't expect any less from a 'Krishnan'.

No,you put words in my mouth and then complain when I point out your actions.
Also,if you wanted to call me a Christian (you failed doing it btw),while I'm flattered I have to let you know that I'm not. I'm a believer but I'm not a Christian,not yet at least.

I already wanted to leave this thread but I stayed. Well,this time I'll do it. I've already pointed out the obvious.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

The laughs on you and your lack of knowing, So tell me did the Egyptians rip the heart of an initiate out and place it on one side of a scale and a feather on the other? If your heart was pure enough, cleansed of karmic sin, then it was light and pure enough to be lighter than a feather and only then could you know... or be initiated
the same is true of the Mayans, and history points to a time of perfection and order while the gods ruled and when they abandon us and let us find our own way, it didnt take long for man to corrupts what was and pervert the truth and the teachings became misunderstood. Im here to sher my truth not to entertaine you whatever, what were you saying, i lost you in the truth of my own words

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Oceanborn

Your words are emptier than all of 'God's' promises put together.

/E: And I only took the short road, because I don't have the time or inclination to keep rebutting your empty remarks, over and over again.

Joy, you have a NT, but I don't care. Take the whole bible or none of it.

Just a question though; people who read the Bible, if they aren't called Christians, what are they?

Biblian's?
edit on 27-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

You think the Kabbalah was the oral tradition of the people you are condemning from the OT. That it was the practice of the priest class which was communing with God.

That would make these people followers of the mysteries . . . so all you are really doing is condemning the practitioners of the mysteries.

Really the only laws which should be considered the word of God among Christians would be those words spoken by Jesus whom they identify as God. Students who are fairly devout followers of the mysteries and their practices seem to have grudge against Christianity based on unsound logic and a poor base in history. That is the only reason I posted here to correct some of the clear misrepresentations of that particular faith.

I happen to study the various faiths somewhat extensively as a hobby and have come across this time and time again. People just seem completely incapable of making objective observations and conclusions when it comes to faith, facts and figures are always manipulated to push an agenda.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by STARTRUTH49

The laughs on you and your lack of knowing

What of the mysteries of Tammuz?
en.wikipedia.org...

Phoenicia

According to Roman and Greek sources, Phoenicians and Carthaginians sacrificed infants to their gods. The bones of numerous infants have been found in Carthaginian archaeological sites in modern times but the subject of child sacrifice is controversial.[21] In a single child cemetery called the Tophet by archaeologists, an estimated 20,000 urns were deposited.[22]

Plutarch (ca. 46–120 CE) mentions the practice, as do Tertullian, Orosius, Diodorus Siculus and Philo. Livy and Polybius do not. The Bible asserts that children were sacrificed at a place called the Tophet ("roasting place") to the god Moloch. According to Diodorus Siculus' account of the Carthaginians:[23]

What of the mysteries of the various Celtic 'Green Man' faiths?
en.wikipedia.org...

According to Roman sources, Celtic Druids engaged extensively in human sacrifice.[27] According to Julius Caesar, the slaves and dependents of Gauls of rank would be burnt along with the body of their master as part of his funerary rites.[28] He also describes how they built wicker figures that were filled with living humans and then burned.[29] According to Cassius Dio, Boudica's forces impaled Roman captives during her rebellion against the Roman occupation, to the accompaniment of revelry and sacrifices in the sacred groves of Andate.[30] Different gods reportedly required different kinds of sacrifices. Victims meant for Esus were hanged, those meant for Taranis immolated and those for Teutates drowned. Some, like the Lindow Man, may have gone to their deaths willingly.

What of the mysteries of Bacchus?
en.wikipedia.org...

The evolution of Dionysianism continued in the Roman Empire with the Bacchic Mysteries (as they were known in Italy after their arrival in 200 BC). Dionysus merged with the local fertility god Liber (whose consort, Libera, inspired the Statue of Liberty). The Roman Bacchic cult emphasised sexuality, inventing terrifying ordeals for its Mystery initiation. It was this aspect which caused the cult to be banned by Roman authorities in 186 BC, for sexual abuse and other criminal activities (including murder).

What of the mysteries of the Mayans?
en.wikipedia.org...

Animal sacrifice and blood-letting were a common feature in many Maya festivals and rituals. Human sacrifice was far less common, being tied to events such as ill fortune, warfare and the consecration of new leaders or temples. The practice was also far less common than in the later Aztec societies. When it did occur, the Maya people would sacrifice their prisoners, who were most often from neighbouring kingdoms

All these had human sacrifices . . . yes their gods demanded human sacrifices. Or were you talking about other gods which abandoned mankind?

Also mentioned is enslavement of peoples which is exactly what the Egyptians were doing so how does that make them any better?

Oh and what of Egypt?
www.touregypt.net...

Later in Egypt's history, Amenhotep II of the 18th dynasty claimed to have executed seven Syrian princes at the temple of Amen in Karnak, then displayed six of the bodies on the temple walls. Although he did not claim that it was a sacrifice to the gods, it shows that there is enough evidence that prisoners were killed at temples, making the depiction of Predynastic killings in front of deities likely to have actually happened.

The Cannibal Hymn

Not strictly an offering to the gods, the Cannibal Hymn of Unas and Teti talk of cannibalism to gain power from the gods in ancient Egypt. The Pyramid Texts have a section that seems to hint that in Predynastic times, the ruler could gain the magical powers of the gods through human sacrifice.

Utterances 273 - 274 of the Pyramid Texts, known as the Cannibal Hymn, describe the pharaoh as a god who cannibalises the gods - 'A god who lives on his fathers and feeds on his mothers ... who lives on the being of every god, who eats their entrails ... Pharaoh is he who eats men and lives on gods.'

It is a blood-thirsty text of the power of the pharaoh, talking of death and killing and devouring of body parts. This seems to combine ritual cannibalism with sacrifices to the gods, but there is no direct evidence that cannibalism was normally practiced in ancient Egypt.

There are indeed many legends of a golden age of humanity ruled over directly by gods. Then there are sources like Enoch who would say they were fallen angels. Or you could go with the Epic of Gilgamesh, but they didn't seem very kind.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Dionysus merged with the local fertility god Liber (whose consort, Libera, inspired the Statue of Liberty).

Actually that isn't very true. The statue of liberty was inspired by the colussus of rhodes.

But a hypothetical question for you Babel.

If the major corporations, pharmaceutical companies, etc, are essentially the legions of Satan's army...Why would they dump fluoride in our water that shuts down our Third Eye? If that was truly the 'mark of Satan' wouldn't they be openly teaching it to everybody, instead of making the subject hush hush?

Just explaining my little remark about putting together the pieces.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Dionysus merged with the local fertility god Liber (whose consort, Libera, inspired the Statue of Liberty).

Actually that isn't very true. The statue of liberty was inspired by the colussus of rhodes.

But a hypothetical question for you Babel.

If the major corporations, pharmaceutical companies, etc, are essentially the legions of Satan's army...Why would they dump fluoride in our water that shuts down our Third Eye? If that was truly the 'mark of Satan' wouldn't they be openly teaching it to everybody, instead of making the subject hush hush?

Just explaining my little remark about putting together the pieces.

First let me start off by apologizing for it seems this thread has meandered off topic.

It is surely a possibility that the major companies are working towards some very dark ends. However I do not see fluoride in the water as solely to calcify the pineal gland. In the late 19th and early 20th century several schools of thought were propagated to the masses which seem to have been circulating in the "upper" class for some time.

"Philosophers" like Bertrand Russel pushed ideas that the upper class were superior beings to the lower class and that within several generations they would become an entirely different species to that of the lower classes. This was popularized in books like H G Well's Time Machine, Wells was romantically involved with Margarette Sanger who would become a powerful figure in the Eugenics movement which has since 'evolved' into population control and similar organizations such as planned parenthood.

Fluoride does not merely calcify the pineal gland, prolonged use is linked to retardation of brain functions. These corporations were and are heavily involved in transhumanism. Its first push was through men like Darwin who began interbreeding with other "elites" of society which ultimately failed and resulted in an absurd percentage of miscarriages and deformities among their offspring. Hitler was inspired by this concept and pushed his transhumanist agenda as the aryan super race. This also failed to produce results, pardon the pun.

The movement has since moved on from biological efforts towards human evolution to scientific ones via nanotechnology and prosthetic s.

Also it seems that after their failure to elevate themselves they have resorted to suppressing the lower classes with assaults on their biology and intellect through control of the food (GMO), education system, and media (see Tavistock Institute for more info on media's effects on the brain).

At a higher level were one would locate what could be considered true adepts of the occult the calcification of the pineal gland would be a greatly desired effect as they think it would grant further power and control over the masses. One thing that should not be overlooked is the monetary gain which has been a result of being allowed to sell chemical waste which would otherwise have been an expense. Many people in this world do not involve themselves with spiritual matters and in most affairs outside of spirituality money holds far more value than dreams, or a gland which produces a potent chemical involved in dreaming.

Who knows perhaps the ultimate goal is to take away man's ability to dream and substitute it with the "elite's" plan instead.

What is a man without a dream?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No need to apologize, bro.

However, in regards to your stance on fluoride, have you included the the pieces regarding Entheogens, and their affect on the 'Third Eye'? Most like weed, stimulate the brain, and specifically the pineal. Why would God make plants like that? Satan couldn't have done it, and even the Bible states that God made all the trees, plants, etc.

To me there is more to just look at than a dogma that they push themselves...

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

No need to apologize, bro.

However, in regards to your stance on fluoride, have you included the the pieces regarding Entheogens, and their affect on the 'Third Eye'? Most like weed, stimulate the brain, and specifically the pineal. Why would God make plants like that? Satan couldn't have done it, and even the Bible states that God made all the trees, plants, etc.

To me there is more to just look at than a dogma that they push themselves...

I never said anything against pineal popping, I just said I doubt that it is the main reason for fluoride in the water.

Assuming you have practiced astral travel, have you ever questioned the beings? Then followed through and researching whatever answers revealed themselves?

'___' is linked to these dreamlike experiences, but have you ever noticed how in dreams your ability to discern is greatly reduced? I consider such things worth investigating before I lend any sort of trust to the matter.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

But have you ever noticed how in dreams your ability to discern is greatly reduced?

Not when I was younger, I could lucid dream and project so easily. It only became hard to do when my parents kept insisting that dreams didn't matter, and that I should forget them, because they didn't remember theirs either. Some of the entities can be trusted, and others can't. It's about mindset too. The things they told me back then were true however. Often times I was told stuff about my friends and family that was right. Although we never really talked much. It was more of a 'playing' kind of thing.
edit on 31-12-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

VeritasAequitas, Hi~
Thank you for sharing the largest occult and esoteric library you collected,
but It's too big that I can not even download.

Then could you only seed a torrent only with e-books for those who primarily read books.
I'll appreciate it if you can do that for us,too.

Namaste~

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by 1ness

I am currently in the process of compressing a new upload, and will remove the old one, when the new is finished... I will seed the new one 24/7 provided that it doesn't keep booting my router offline. I have to get a new one so my apologies. I will U2U, yourself & and the others once it is complete.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I wish you'd find a smaller version. Your 50 gb file is terribly large...

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Wow, this is a very interesting and 'eye opening' thread.

It s a bit sad, it derailed into a bible discussion with babylonian effect.

So back to the tryptich doorways, ancient wisdom and secrets in archeology:

My believe is, that the 3 doors represent the 3 eyes. As it is said the eyes are the portal to the soul, the three doors are portals to the temples.
The two 'normal' eyes left and right, and the third eye as the bigger center, the main entrance.
Interesting as well, that on the Skull&Bones headquarter the two smaller left and right doors are blind.
Its merely a decoration, the real one is the third eye/door.

To my believe (and little experience) when using the third eye it is possible to tap into a universal knowledge.
Depending on cultural background this universal knowledge is known as morphogenetic field, akashic records and many other terms.

I guess that s how the ancient cultures had their contact and shared knowledge. They did not visit each other physicaly from mexico to egypt to bali, but their spirit travelled and they met and shared knowledge in the morphogenetic field (or whatever term they used).

You also see the same animals, especially the serpent symbolized. Just recently i read that people on ayahuasca most often report meetings with serpents. (ayahuasca being related to 3rd eye meditation, similar to '___').
There has been experiments done where they gave ayahuasca to northern tribes as the eskimos, and even them described visions of serpents (note that in the region they live, the serpent is not present).

So the serpent is related to the substance or the effect of the substance, which is the contact to the other world (morphogenetic field).

This is probably as well why the serpent is the evil one in the bible, since you would get to the universal wisdom and realise there is other truth than the one described in the bible.

So far my bigger picture.
Now to some random smaller points and questions:

- Anyone read the book 'written in stone' which is mentionend in the link of the OP? Sadly i see no ebok version, i would like to read it, but prefer the digital version.
- the idea of the masons to slip the secrets into the church buildings - just great. Use your enemy :-)

- and last, but not least: what are your takes on the purpose of the pyramids?

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I redid it last night; you can pick and choose which bits you want to download now.

posted on Jan, 28 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Awesome post!! Love it! I agree with Svetlana84 with what is quoted below. Its really sad the thread ventured off with trolling but it is to be expected. Its too bad a MOD didn't come in and correct it though. Oh well... So be it.

I never looked at the doorways and made the connection. This is why I love ATS.... Im always learning something new. Thank you so much for sharing this info. I have more research to do... as always.

Below are my thoughts as well.

Wow, this is a very interesting and 'eye opening' thread. It s a bit sad, it derailed into a bible discussion with babylonian effect. So back to the tryptich doorways, ancient wisdom and secrets in archeology: My believe is, that the 3 doors represent the 3 eyes. As it is said the eyes are the portal to the soul, the three doors are portals to the temples. The two 'normal' eyes left and right, and the third eye as the bigger center, the main entrance. Interesting as well, that on the Skull&Bones headquarter the two smaller left and right doors are blind. Its merely a decoration, the real one is the third eye/door. To my believe (and little experience) when using the third eye it is possible to tap into a universal knowledge. Depending on cultural background this universal knowledge is known as morphogenetic field, akashic records and many other terms. I guess that s how the ancient cultures had their contact and shared knowledge. They did not visit each other physicaly from mexico to egypt to bali, but their spirit travelled and they met and shared knowledge in the morphogenetic field (or whatever term they used).

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join