It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triptych Doorway, Key to the Sacred Science Spirituality of the Mother Civilization

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This thread is an addendum to the previous -> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would like to first start off by addressing the author that the site who's information he used in fact stole it. Not in a negative way toward the author of this thread; merely his source, for stealing the data.

The real article author is a little-know man named Richard Cassaro.

www.richardcassaro.com...

and his original article -> www.richardcassaro.com...

He has a site chalk full of interesting quotes, pictures, etc that are easily validated. Some will still argue against the article, even though to others, it's a huge stretch for coincidence.

Let's start off by catching you up...

This is a sample of one of the many pictures on Cassaro's site - > www.richardcassaro.com...; Now it should be noted that the triptych entrances were only built into some of the actual pyramids, but were built into temples and religious places, by the same people who built pyramids. This is a bit of a ride, but here we go.. I will be using direct quotes from Cassaro's blog/site, with my own supplementation of dialogue.

The ancient pyramid cultures all built these Triptych (Three-Door) Temples. Does this mean they shared the same religion? Like the pyramids, the presence of these Triptych Temples worldwide throws enormous weight behind the “Atlantis” theory—the idea that civilization has much older roots than presently accepted by science; that there is a major forgotten episode in human history; that an advanced ancient culture once flourished but was destroyed in a cataclysm; and that history’s first known cultures were inheritors of its legacy.

Now Egyptians, Mayans, Indonesians, Chinese, Mesopotamians, along with the Incans and Aztecs, built pyramids. Some of the most important cultures of the ancient world, all built the same same pyramids and the same triptych architecture.

The triptych architecture was tied into the mystery schools who preserved the teachings of Atlantis. The mystery schools then passed this knowledge on to secret societies like the Rosicrucians, Masons, Shriners, etc. When the Vatican rose to power, they started rooting out the mystery schools.

Why and how do all these temples exhibit the same parallel architecture, as if constructed by masons sharing a similar knowledge base? Do these Triptych temples indicate a shared religion inherited from the same Mother Culture?

n fact, the Triptych is the forgotten Universal Religion of Antiquity—the legacy of the much older Lost Civilization of Atlantis (see www.DeeperTruth.com). This Universal Religion of the Triptych was contained and kept alive in what modern scholars call the ancient “Mystery Schools.” Held in the highest secrecy and reverence, the teachings of the Mystery Schools were said to contain the secrets of the universe and the keys to great and magical practices. Members of the Mystery Schools were endowed with extraordinary insight and superhuman qualities and abilities. Forefathers of modern western thought—Homer, Pythagoras, Socrates, Plato, and Aristotle—were initiates of the Mysteries, who changed history with their philosophies and advanced knowledge.

With the dawn of Christianity came a period of great change. In a quest to gain authority over the masses, the Church began to root out all traces of the wisdom of the Mystery Schools. Even Plato’s famous Academy, which flourished for over 900 years from 387 BC until 529 AD, was closed down by Emperor Justinian, who claimed the Academy was Pagan. As a result, students of the Mystery Schools went into hiding. To safeguard the wisdom, they shrouded their ancient secrets in allegories and symbols and placed it all under the guardianship of various streams of “esoteric” societies, the members of which have included Galileo, Copernicus, Da Vinci, Kepler, Isaac Newton, and Napoleon.

The ancient knowledge waned a little more with each successive retelling, and as Christianity grew to empire status, the teachings began to die out. Ancient Triptych temples fell into ruin as did the wisdom they once preserved. It appeared that many, if not all, connections to the original source were severed or so diluted that the true Mysteries were about to become lost. It was during this era that a powerful secret society called the Masonic Fraternity—the Freemasons—stepped onto the stage of history and began what would become their triumphant quest to keep the details of the Mystery School teachings alive, and pass the torch on to a new generation.

Commissioned by the Church to build Europe’s Gothic cathedrals, the Freemasons secretly encoded the Triptych’s wisdom into the facades of churches, castles, cathedrals, stone landmarks, reliefs, monuments, and statues, where it remains concealed today. This partly explains why countless medieval Gothic cathedrals built by the Freemasons all share the same master blueprint—a mystifying “Cathedral Code” of sorts, which is yet to be discovered, analyzed, or explained by modern scholars:

The Masonic tracing board was encoded into Notre Dame and all other cathedrals.

The real-life “Da Vinci Code” is the ancient Triptych behind Christ! Leonardo da Vinci encoded the Triptych and its esoteric meaning in The Last Supper, a fact still not recognized by scholars.

Now if you notice that the middle entrance in all of these triptychs' is always the largest. The two on the sides represent the two opposite halves of light and dark, while the middle is the perfected balance of duality. If you examine metaphysical lore, the Pineal gland is said to be tucked between the two hemispheres of the brain. In this painting; Jesus is seated exactly in the middle entrance; this is no coincidence.

en.wikipedia.org...

Its shape resembles a tiny pine cone (hence its name), and it is located near the centre of the brain, between the two hemispheres, tucked in a groove where the two rounded thalamic bodies join.

Not that I am a Christian but for those who require proof from their own religion;

Matthew 6:22 ;

If thine eye be single, thou body shall be full of light.

Interesting to point out; that the Pineal was named after the pine cone, and the pine cone embodies the golden spiral...

en.wikipedia.org...

Genesis 32:30 ;

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

In some early texts it was referred to as the isle of peniel; which the Pineal gland is surrounded by the brain fluid making it like an island. Easily could be a corrupted spelling, but moving on.

(106) Jesus said, "When you make the two one, you will become the sons of man, and when you say, 'Mountain, move away,' it will move away

All of these pictures depict the divinity or higher consciousness between the two halves of light and darkness. This was an ancient way to encode teachings crucially important to life; so that to all who could decode; they would never be lost. Just as the divinity sites between the two halves of sun and moon, male and female, light and darkness, so too does your Pineal reside between the two hemispheres of the brain whose attributes they individually maintain. This was supposed to be a resource so that none could ever forget how important the spiritual eye is. Look at the mystical sanskrit sound of Aum..

You can clearly see the number 3, along with a sun balanced inside of the crescent moon. The symbol of the 3 is sometimes represented as pi, π..

www.goldennumber.net...

That goes back to the pineal gland being named such for the pine cone.

www.maths.surrey.ac.uk...

cuip.uchicago.edu...
edit on 31-8-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
on. the. money haha.
you explained this really good, I am going to check the previous threads you linked and the sites. this is one of those deep topics. Although are the freemasons really helping by holding back any supposed knowledge they are to have? Or just trying to preserve some power for themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Neither; The freemasons were originally structured to help preserve the information hidden from the church. They passed on the secrets in teachings and allegories so that the common man who wished to do legitimate good and well being in the world; could empower himself to do so. The Vatican did not like this which took away their hold from the people. Once the common man found out he was the source of his own divinity and spirituality he would not need the middle man of the Church; and they would be ruined and unable to control us. Only those truly willing and wishing to learn would.

As time went on, and people we think of as the 'bad guys' started to get into the organizations and abuse the teachings for their own benefit. This effectively keeps us away from being able to empower ourselves; and lets them abuse them against us. The 'secrecy' which was instilled to keep them alive from the prosecution of the church; wound up backfiring. As time went on and the teachings became needed to pull the world back from despair, the secrecy hurt them.

Couple this with why they demonize freemasonry to such a high degree, and other societies in general, the dissuading of studying the occult, which is the hidden forces of the macrocosm that control the visible forces of the microcosm. Then study how fluoride effects the pineal and shuts it down, how they reject creativity in school, demand right-hand, left brainers, and ostracize metaphysical research...It's almost as if someone doesn't want us to know about this.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about the whole theory of "left" and "right" brain thinking. Neuroscience has shown that we generally do use both hemispheres for thinking, whether it be artistic or logical. Also, if you've read any into neuroplasticity you would find that the ideals of neuro-locationalists are out the window. No longer is the brain thought of as a concrete build with fixated locations for thinking. It does, however, start with a basic map that most brains follow but if one area were to get destroyed (say the neurons that connected to your vestibular system, and caused you to become a "wobbler") you can reteach this connect to other neurons and effectively relearn to balance. Essentially, you could remap the brain so much that you could reverse the typical functions of the hemispheres.

I understand that your post is more metaphysical and symbolic than that but I thought I'd throw in my two cents.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Well it's statistics like more left hander's are painters, artists, musician's etc, than right. There were studies like the right eye could remember the name for something, while the left eye remembers how it works. But together is how your brain remembers how to do both. But I understand and appreciate what you said.

www.kidport.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

Some studies have shown that "...left-handers also tend to have unusually good visual-spatial skills and the ability to imagine spatial layouts."[7] Santrock goes on to point out that mathematicians, musicians, architects, and artists are more commonly left-handers than would be expected.[7] "Also, in one study of more than 100,000 students taking the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT), 20% of the top-scoring group was left-handed, twice the rate of left-handedness found in the general population (10%).[7] Left-handedness may also reduce the risk of developing arthritis.[7] However, Hardyck and Petrinovich[10] reviewed a large literature and found no overall differences in mental ability in right-handers and non-right-handers. Other reported associations include with higher creativity, a larger corpus callosum, certain right brain regions being larger, shorter transfer time of information between hemispheres, and higher socioeconomic status.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That's a lot to look through but a great thread. I'll come back when I have time to look at it closer but wanted to add:

which is a subset of:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I have that same flower of life diagram showing the tree of life from the Qabbalah (:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

truly epic and awesome thread you have created!!

im interested in the triptych doorways and if you have come across a more in depth meaning, symbolic or philosophical... also more meanings and relations to the triptych windows behind jesus..,.,.
also if it relates to the golden ratio....at around 3:11 in this video you can see some neat examples www.youtube.com...

because I know the number 3 is heralded as important, significant, by groups in ways.,..,

im also wondering if the concept of 3,, the trptych doorways, their ratios may have anything to do with the symbolic or intended meaning of:
" the father, the son, and the holy spirit"
?

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

2 is the number of duality, and 3 represented the balance of opposites to form the whole.

The trinity is not a christian concept, and at best is ultimately traced back to the trinity of mind, body, and spirit. God was the great mind that put this all into motion, Jesus was the body in the flesh, and the Holy spirit should be self-explanatory.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by ImaFungi

2 is the number of duality, and 3 represented the balance of opposites to form the whole.

The trinity is not a christian concept, and at best is ultimately traced back to the trinity of mind, body, and spirit. God was the great mind that put this all into motion, Jesus was the body in the flesh, and the Holy spirit should be self-explanatory.

cool yeah,,. reading your thread,,, when you brought up the 3 windows behind jesus,,, it made me think of this,, i wrote it down,..,,.

the father, son and holy spirit,.,.,.

the father is the now,, reality as it is now,,,.,,

the son is the future.,,. the reality in which the present moment begets,,, we all come from fathers,, who we would not be here without them creating us,..., god or the original spark of creation,, can be considered the father or moment which birthed a son,, or passed its energy on to brand new form,.,.,.

the holy spirit,..,.,. makes me think of infinite eternity., or platos realm of forms kind of,,.,. all potential things from nothing to everything,,, the absolute,,,,, because we exist,, we can comprehend the existence of anything and all things,.,.,. this is a journey of spirit,, of imagination or thought,,, because these concepts we imagine dont necessarily physically exist at all or here and now tangibly,.,. but because we exist in the smallest smidgen of infinite eternity,, we exist as a potential among the potential existence of all things that may potentially exist in infinite eternity,.,.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Jimi Triptych Door Poster - I have a door poster has three different photos of Jimi Hendrix on stage playing the guitar. The three pictures are side by side against a white background. The photos have a black background and Jimi Hendrix has a slightly orange-yellow hue from being in the spotlight on stage.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Awesome thread OP.

Newbies to this may note the pics in my avatar - proof that the major religions and ancient civilizations of the world were aware of the importance of this "third eye" - as the OP indicated as well.

Now - let's get down to practicalities - anyone have any luck on opening their third eye? I see so many frequencies on youtube - does anyone have any favorite meditations, videos or frequencies?

Here is one and the channel has some other interesting videos:

edit on 1-9-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Couple this with why they demonize freemasonry to such a high degree, and other societies in general, the dissuading of studying the occult,

Yep. My favorite example that I bring up time and again is Queen Elizabeth's close ties with John Dee at the same time the average person was getting burned at the stake for doing the same kinds of things Dee was.

As for the trinity:

The trinity is not a christian concept, and at best is ultimately traced back to the trinity of mind, body, and spirit

Imafungi says:

the father is the now,, reality as it is now,,,.,, the son is the future.,,. the reality in which the present moment begets

In Taoism there is a trinity:
Yuanshi Tianzun- The Heavenly one of primeval origin..the first consequence of yin and yang (father)
Daode Tianzun - The Heavenly one who brings the Tao into manifest effect in the world. (son)
Lingbao Tianzun- The Heavenly one of the spiritual treasure who mediates between heaven & earth (holy spirit)

The trinity is a holographic/symbolic construct that can be seen time and again in left/right/center, male/female/child, hot/cold/warm, etc. And every time it is the two poles and a synthesis.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
The middle doorway is the all seeing eye. It is pointing to non duality, non conceptual awareness or christ consciousness.
When there are two (duality) there will always be confusion and conflict, one opposes the other. The human mind is dual because it uses words like right and wrong, good and bad etc. The mind works with words and then the words are believed without question and this causes confusion and frustration (it hides the peace and joy that you really are).
In this moment there is just what is here, what you see, smell, hear, taste and touch. Before the mind labels and names, before the mind speaks there is just seeing and knowing what is presently before our eyes and ears.
The doorway represents this moment of presence which is all seeing and all knowing.

edit on 1-9-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I read some of the Kelly and Dee journals; several of their works are on my iBooks.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is a great image for the thread.

The "snakes" going up the mans body are Ida and Pingala, the straight line is the central channel up which flows the kundalini energy. Even our energy anatomy reflects this idea...

www.richardcassaro.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Interesting...thread.

So why did they call a prison a Penal Colony, the old prisons have that same 3 door style, in fact we do in nice homes today because it lets in a lot of light.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have that one as well; but questioned posting it. It is a magnificent picture; I have a few like it on my facebook album.

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I've always thought Jesus in that painting was a symbol of duality. The right side is red/masculine and the left blue female. Even his hands indicate action with the right and a passivity with the left side. As the colors merge towards the bottom representing a merging of these two aspects.

I never knew about the doorways though and that is interesting. In another post on here I even mentioned examples of where I thought in the Bible they describe symptoms of kundalini awakening and that an odd number like 144,000 matches up exactly with supposed numbers of nadis in the chakra system.

I'm pretty sure Penal Colony come from the "penalty" aspect. It's a place of punishment and has nothing to do with pineal.

edit on 1-9-2012 by DetectiveT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The pineal is highly mysterious - yet textbooks have been written on it

in medicine, mostly about its neuroendocrine functon. My old 1st year

brain anatomy professor ("Dr. Brainard" no lie) at Jefferson made his academic

mark by studying melatonin levels in the bloodstream under various circumstances,

in particular via the pineal regulation of our circadian rhythms to light-dark and its

role in "seasonal affective disorder" (winter low light -> depression; supplement with

natural light therapy). In my practice, the pineal is curiously afflicted by cystic change

in many brains - including my own! No one really knows why the cysts form - we only

care if the cyst is large enough to produce obstructive hydrocephalus, or mimic a cystic

tumor. Wish I had the time to study this "third eye" more - because it may contain magnetic

particles. Maybe within it's calcifications or "Brain sand " (corpora aranacea) that we image

by CT scan. Also, the pineal produces an endogenous hallucinogen (6-MeOTHBC) that

can alter state of consciousness. It also has enzymes which affect serotonin. This is probably

the tip of the iceberg. There were early 80's papers on how changing EMF fields could inhibit

or promote both serotonin and melatonin production in the pineal, such that the pineal could

sense environmental changes (3rd eye). The retinal ganglion layer response to visible light

of course connects via multiple neuronal pathways to the pineal! Dr. Brainard's research centered

on this.

For a fun look at the pineal and PSI, look here

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join