It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's probation ends a midnight tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Honestly I think she left her daughter in the car, the car ran out of gas and the little girl heat stroked without air conditioning.

That argument is finished, do you know how many of those "Ohhh I left my child in the car incidents" in the state of California and never made nationally televised T.V.? You know what I think?..... Florida is bringing in a lot of national publicity, Hmmmmmmmmmmmm?.....
edit on 24-8-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

What? Reword that. It doesn't make sense. Those stories don't make t.v. because they aren't mysteries. This was a missing person that turned into a murder investigation that turned out with a not guilty verdict. If he came out and said her daughter died from neglect she would have gone to jail (as i am sure she knew especially with a cop dad) so she covered it up.

If you watched the trial it seems most plausible. The day that the girl disappeared was one of the hottest days that summer (like 103 degrees) and the girl disappeared (they suspect) on the same day that casey so urgently needed a gas can that she broke a lock on her dads shed and got the gas can (and a shovel). She left that girl in a car and when it ran out of gas the girl over heated. She wouldn't let her trunk be opened when they got back to her car with the gas can.

I kind of look forward to hearing the truth to see how correct I am. Regardless she didn't murder her. No way a girl that ditzy got away with a perfect murder with all the mistakes she made, also she was a loving mother, you can see in all the footage of her and the baby.
edit on 24-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You don't know that for a fact.

I am a survivor of sexual abuse and my first gut reaction was pretty much what this article said.

caseyanthonyisinnocent.com... d-story-of-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-anthony/

You, me, all of us were not there.

During the trial and news coverage I was as outraged as anyone against Casey - but then we all were not there.

Casey's father could have very well done the deed.

Interesting site.

And again, whomever was involved will end up getting their just deserts.

What goes around comes around and justice will be served.

If not here on Earth - elsewhere.

One of the attorney's has written a book:

Ashton said he based his writings on his recollection and his notes, not the sealed depositions themselves.

According to the book:

Danziger said that Anthony told him she “believed that her father drowned Caylee deliberately or drowned her while he was molesting her, even though she had no evidence that George [Anthony] had ever molested Caylee in the past.”

Weitz, referring to the account Casey Anthony gave him, gave a similar version of events. He indicated Casey Anthony asserted “that Caylee could not have died by accident and that George had murdered her,” according to the book.
Source: Listed above

Casey may have not been a good mother - but I suspect after having morgue duty, the magic number is about 30 days for a human body in warm, swampy weather to decay enough to hide sexual molestation............there wasn't anything but basically bones and Caylee's vagina was gone (no proof of penetration).

One person that molested me was my brother in laws father, he was in his late 60's and I was 9 (One of several old men).

Again, you, me, none of us were there................Casey could have murdered Caylee or she is covering up a very dark family secret.

Again, "Grandpa" was a cop or ex cop, he knew how long Caylee would have to rot before all evidence of penetration would be impossible.

Go to the site, look around.

Judgement has been passed here on Earth.........................whoever killed this little innocent child will face the wrath of God.

edit on 24-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

also she was a loving mother,

And I'm Jesus Christ are you going to believe me? It wasn't the perfect murder she was just backed up by those who control us...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   

You can call it what you like but in the end, her daughter is dead and she is responsible for it. You don't have to commit the perfect crime to get away with homicide, you only have to provide enough reasonable doubt to a jury.

She wasn't pronounced innocent, she was pronounced not guilty. Of 1 st degree murder.

Her neglect killed her daughter. She wanted to party and Caylee was a barrier to that sometimes. You may call it what you want but when you leave your 2 y/o daughter alone in a car so you can party and she dies because of that, that's murder in my eyes.

She'll answer to God eventually and I doubt he will be as lenient as the courts were.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Dude.. you can watch the home movies and see that she was a loving mother.
I mean, yeah you don't know what you are talking about, but do you have to type it out and show everyone?

She didn't murder her daughter, that's dumb, there is no motive. She didn't. The little girl died of neglect, most likely overheating, and Casey covered it up.

I found someone else that shares that opinion and you can read their scenario here (scroll down to Scenario A): LINK

That makes soooo much more sense than murder. Why on EARTH would she murder her daughter? I mean not after 2 or so years (however old the girl was). No way. Use common sense.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by mcsandy
I am still in awe of how a mother could just go on about life when your child is no longer there to walk with you. Of course any normal person would have died of heartbreak by now if Caylee's demise was truly not by the hands of her mother.

Lol....most parents who lose children do not die of heartbreak. They grieve for years and probably never really get over it, but they do go on with their lives. No normal person collapses and gives up on life because someone they loved dies. They go on with their life because there really is no alternative. Some parents who lose children even go on to have more children. Please spare us the dramatics.
edit on 24-8-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

Your approach of dialogue lacks conjecture nor is it relevant to my OP. You are opposing my feelings as a mother which leads me to believe you are not a parent and can not fathom the experience, and quite possibly may have not ever have experienced a human tragedy or birth of a child. Actually for that matter you seem quite naive, I wasn't speaking in literal terms. Spare yourself and pick a topic/subject/forum where you may draw from your own personal experiences; or better yet actually give better commentary in efforts to create fluid dialogue.
edit on 24-8-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Dude.. you can watch the home movies and see that she was a loving mother.

Ohhh wow....Really.....Hmmmmmmmmm

We watched OJ be an awesome running back, and did anyone expect him to be a murderer?...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Who said she was partying. It might have been ten minutes. If it's 100- 120 degrees in a car and the air conditioning goes out it doesn't take long. It was a stupid mistake made by a dumb young woman. No one should die or spend their life in prison for that. I am sure it hurt her too, but fear made her do what she did.

You guys don't have much interest in using your brains and considering things. You use kids logic and make very complicated psychological and social situations into black and white ones where everyone in your mental recreation is as mentally shallow as yourselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Running on television for money, and private home videos of a person playing with their daughter are two different things, you think?

Really moronic comparisons are where I exit. You staved off looking totally ignorant for a few comments, but now that cats out of the bag.
Later.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Running on television for money, and private home videos of a person playing with their daughter are two different things, you think?

Americas Funniest home videos...Those are private owned videos running on live television that make money...Hmmmmmm

Really moronic comparisons are where I exit. You staved off looking totally ignorant for a few comments, but now that cats out of the bag.

^^^Pretty lame by the way...Same cowardice escape...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Nice ad homs mate.

Her neglect killed her daughter. You can sugar coat it however you like but she killed her daughter. She may not have used her hands but she was responsible. And who said she was partying? She did. It may not have happened when Caylee died but she went out partying while Caylee lie rotting.

She is a pathological liar. She showed little remorse for her daughter being dead. There is a special place in Hell waiting for her.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

It's not murder though. So she is not guilty of murder.
I trust I don't have to post the definition of murder in here?
Therefore she would be innocent of murder (not that it was ever proven a murder occurred).

Also.. there is nothing really that shows lack of remorse. You don't know how she felt, keep in mind she had to put up a front because she was covering something. You don't know how she genuinely felt, if she cried at night, etc. The tattoo could have been remorse and so on. Really there isn;t that much evidence that she was happy during all this.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Not cowardice, just recognizing when I am wasting my time.

You didn't help your case by bringing America's funniest home videos into it. That is so irrelevant, honestly makes me question how your brain works.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

and private home videos of a person playing with their daughter are two different things, you think?

You are right there are two different things, and you want to know what the culprit is???.....Perception. You know how I know this?. Because you immediately were sold once you saw a video of her being so sweet to her baby....You let emotion take over reason in other words....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ineresting objective I had always thought - with hesitation - that maybe she locked the kid in the car with keys somehow and maybe the child had a heat stroke and she panicked OR she slipped her chlorophorm as she wanted her to sleep and placed her in the trunk to party (briefly) and she had a stroke during this act. Either way, our legal system has ran its course and Jose Baez is the scumbag of this tragedy I believe.

Overall, someone has already hinted upon it - with today's pop culture and lack of true character, convictions, ideology as well as devotion to the family unit - it is only a matter of time before she is offered some reality show or even becomes a participant of celebrity rehab. She is off probation, no matter what the truth is I believe we haven't heard the last from her.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

No. I just don't think she was putting on for the camera months and years prior. It was genuine. I consider every thing, I take nothing at face value. I considered it and determined it was noteworthy and evidence of her caring.

You however were actually sold as soon as Nancy Grace (one of the most revolting people in the world and actually someone we probably could pin murder on) told you it was despite there being no evidence to support it.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

You however were actually sold as soon as Nancy Grace (one of the most revolting people in the world and actually someone we probably could pin murder on) told you it was despite there being no evidence to support it.

Wow, I am being compared to Nancy?

You have no evidence of her being a loving mother...Have you ever heard of acting? It is quite common in this day of age....

^^^^ A "GENUINE" mother at that...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Yes, if you look up there^^^^^

You'll see I said just that.

But she IS responsible for the death of her daughter.

Murder or not, she killed her daughter.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

There was never any chloroform involved. Never.
The prosecution got in trouble because they lied. Chloroform was only searched for one time, and it was Casey looking for the meaning of a picture on her boyfriends myspace.

Here boyfriend posted a picture on his facebook that said something about get her with chloroform or chloroform the one you love, and Casey saw that and then searched to find out what it meant.
That's it.

She wouldn't need to lock her in or be partying. It could happen to anyone that doesn't think for a few minutes. She could have left to go inside a grocery store for just 15 minutes and her daughter be in a carseat (or as you said could lock her in but for safety rather than partying) and that be all it took. Air conditioner/engine shuts off or runs out of gas, then ten minutes in 100+ heat does it. I just can't see locking someone up forever, executing them, or charging them for murder for that mistake, as idiotic as it may be.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join