It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's probation ends a midnight tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Screw her...She killed her kid and is so narcissistic she don't care....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

AGAIN - what I deem worthy of a post isn't subjective to YOUR approval! If you aren't interested in a specific post then why bother interjecting your opinion as well as qualifying whether it is of importance or relevant. A more mature person would have just skimmed over it and never approached the thread to begin with.

LASTLY - I did not spew hate, maybe you should re-read my OP. I am a mother of a child that is the same age as Caylee. Therefore I find the subject of interest. It is my right, as long as I am abiding by terms and conditions of ATS. NOT OF YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
ROFL...Please don't make her famous......We don't need another Lindsey Lohan....Seriously or even an OJ at that...Last thing we need is making a dramatic reality show...??? Hint Hint.....Eventually it will happen....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
0j killed a cheating wh**e and her scumbucket bf.

N0t a child in c0ld bl00d, app*les t0 0ranges

Wow you really wrote this? AND three people gave you stars? ... LOL

OJ dated her while HE was still married and they were divorce two years before he killed her and her boyfriend... some people LOL.

OJ killed in pure cold blood... This other killer...killed out of stupidly and neglect..as in she would drug her child, leave her in the car to go partying....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

Nope. Most likely she didn't kill her kid, also you can't determine what kind of personality she has.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Have you ever read the theory that OJ didn't kill, but it was his son and so he protected him.

I thought B.S. when I first read it ( I mean seriously.. nothing was going to convince me otherwise), but then the more I read (and the more disgruntled it appeared his son was), the more I started to believe. I mean, you should look into it, if for nothing more than that it's interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Nope. Most likely she didn't kill her kid, also you can't determine what kind of personality she has.

"Most likely" .... lol ok

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I am focusing on personality please explain what her personality has to do with all this?...If she wasn't sloppy she may have never been suspected....She is guilty....
edit on 24-8-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Have you ever read the theory that OJ didn't kill, but it was his son and so he protected him.

I thought B.S. when I first read it ( I mean seriously.. nothing was going to convince me otherwise), but then the more I read (and the more disgruntled it appeared his son was), the more I started to believe. I mean, you should look into it, if for nothing more than that it's interesting.

Does his son wear the same 1300 dollar custom made shoes? OJ also had the temperment to do it....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Meh.

She got her day in court and what we refer to as justice happened. Sometimes the system works. I think more often it doesn't. But it's what we have and we seem to be obsessed with idealizing it. Killers go free, innocent people are put to death - and a broad range of judicial failures occur in the middle ground.

The fact that this happened is not an indictment of any woman, child killer or not. It's an indictment of a flawed and broken system that needs an overhaul.

~Heff

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
I am still in awe of how a mother could just go on about life when your child is no longer there to walk with you. Of course any normal person would have died of heartbreak by now if Caylee's demise was truly not by the hands of her mother.

Lol....most parents who lose children do not die of heartbreak. They grieve for years and probably never really get over it, but they do go on with their lives. No normal person collapses and gives up on life because someone they loved dies. They go on with their life because there really is no alternative. Some parents who lose children even go on to have more children. Please spare us the dramatics.
edit on 24-8-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

But it's what we have and we seem to be obsessed with idealizing it. Killers go free, innocent people are put to death

Everything is an ideal, and there is such thing as good and evil..... People need to start realizing what is going on around them which is plain and simple....

You are absolutely correct about obsession and idealization.

edit on 24-8-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

What are you talking about? This is one of the few instances where justice was served. The system worked perfectly against all odds.

The problem I see is trial by media where everyone thinks this woman is guilty for no reason. I watched the trial. It was a far cry from what was portrayed on t.v. They still don't even know if this girl was actually murdered and you guys are fretting that the mom wasn't locked up!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Go read about it before asking questions. That was all I suggested any way.
Did you know that the police put blood on some articles of OJs clothes and then they were entered into evidence? The OJ trial was a weird one. I am not saying he did or didn't do it, I am saying a lot of shady stuff happened there.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

You are right, she is guilty, but not of murder.
So I guess you are wrong too.
She is not guilty of murder. Did you watch the trial?
I assure you she is not guilty of murder. Guilty of trying to bury her daughter and getting rid of the body, yes. Guilty of accidentally neglecting her child resulting in her death, most likely. Murder? No.
edit on 24-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

I believe it was an accident as well. Going forward I would have like to have heard she received some psychological help because even though it was an accident it was pretty apparent her priorities weren't aligned appropirately. She has sociopathological characteristics and we can only hope that the time she spent with the Pastor, his family and their congregation left a lasting positive imprint upon her and as she goes forward she will lead a more dignified life not one of grandeur.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You are right, she is guilty, but not of murder. So I guess you are wrong too. She is not guilty of murder.

You, yourself is unsure if she was guilty or not, you are going by the verdict which was televised nationally which was probably hijacked by the same people that set her free....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

The truth of the matter is you have no more proof of her innocence than I have of her absolute guilt. The fact that you feel like she's innocent is irrelevant to the reality of it. I did not state my own opinion of her - but addressed the legal system instead.

And THAT is my point. She's free - a kid is dead - and nobody ( maybe not even her ) really knows why or exactly what happened. Legal failure - 100%.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Eh. I don't think so. They tried to play her up as a party girl, but I really don't think she was partying like the said after the daughter died and I think she got the tattoo in memoriam.

Honestly I think she left her daughter in the car, the car ran out of gas and the little girl heat stroked without air conditioning. That is what I honestly think happened and have pieced together from the trial.

If you follow the story, the day that her daughter most likely died was the same day that her car ran out of gas in a parking lot. She called her friend, who she wouldn't let near the trunk, and they broke into her dads shed to get a gas can. There are other clues to this theory. Also it would pin more neglect on her than the pool explanation they gave which is why they didn't go with the truth. Honestly, I think we will find out the truth one day, but this is the story that makes most sense.
edit on 24-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Time will show what really happened. You had to watch the trial to know.
It's hard to be guilty of murder when no murder was even proven to have been commited.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join