It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's probation ends a midnight tonight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
USA Today Article

Seems like she is entering an interesting new phase of her life now.

I am still in awe of how a mother could just go on about life when your child is no longer there to walk with you. Of course any normal person would have died of heartbreak by now if Caylee's demise was truly not by the hands of her mother. I did notice that Nancy Grace is speaking about her on her show this evening as well. I only caught the tail end of the show which lead me to find the story.

I feel confident in stating that it won't be long before she finds a way back into the spotlight in some unflattering fashion.
edit on 23-8-2012 by mcsandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
murder is murder

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowplaya
murder is murder

rape is terrible, but its a wh0le different level raping Y0UR 0WN 3 year 0ld

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
In this topic - people wishing death upon an innocent person.

The courts acquitted her of all charges. She was innocent. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In this posting I did not wish her harm, I don't believe in eye for an eye. I only stated that she is onto a fresh start now and I am quite curious as to see where she asserts her efforts now. I believe she and her attorney had been peddling a movie of the "true accounts" and basically all networks have avoided them like the plague. Sweet justice has already been given with this count alone; but I am sure the Karma bus isn't finished with her.

She was such the party animal and hasn't been able to spread her wings - she now has the right to partay! Which from what we all learned in her trial was a top priority.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I agree with you, but please no Nancy Grace...I watched all of the Trial and if I were on the Jury I would have HAD TO vote the same. I watched Nancy Grace the first like two weeks of the trial, and after a week it was like she was reporting on a completely different trial. At first I let it go and kept watching, but anyone who watched Nancy Grace and not the trial had a very skewed opinion because of her. Now I know Anthony was guilty, but Nancy never said anything about what the defense was doing in light of what the prosecution was doing...It was just all "Tot Mom" Tot Mom" I lost all respect for Nancy Grace after watching that trial and her "reporting" on it..Hell if you can even call it reporting...Sorry I hope I didn't offend you. I did agree with you on everything but Nancy.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So what who cares if you would pay attention bad stuff like this happens all the time. Just because they wasted tax payers money to televise a stupid trial for a crime that happens repeatedly in the US all the time. Trust me go to the bad neighborhoods of our country if your not to scared and see what go's on maybe you will be awakened at what this country has become. On a side note how about focus on this country being around 17 Trillion in national debt now that's a real problem.

P.S. Stay away from the bloobtube it will brainwash you to HATE

peace
edit on 23-8-2012 by Godhood because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

LOL - I am from Macon where Nancy is originally from and I guess that is why I made a reference to her - not because of her exstensive and rivoting reporting!
She does have fun with her pet names of the accussed.

I watched the entire trial - I am not sure I would have voted the same way as they did but the DA was going big and then went home!!! He was legendary in his career and hung his on this one as well - of course with a book. Which it seemed that he was preparing for that book throughout the trial because it was much too much "stuff" to truly garner a guilty verdict from. The ultimate over the top piece of evidence to be introduced and the ace he was hoping to seal her fate with was the captured air that was sent to the professor/scientist in Oakridge regarding the eminent odor of death in a jar. Not so compelling in the end but was a tactic that makes DAs superstars in their ranks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Is she still in Plam City Florida or did she leave?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Godhood

HOW ABOUT ....pick another post to try and bully your opinion upon!!! If you are skilled enough to read the various features of ATS, I can't possibly understand how you landed here if you are only interested in the singular topic you mention that has NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POST!

Under my posting title it states where I made the post - OTHER CURRENT EVENTS! I did not waste my time to inquire your status of all things ATS but maybe I can offer you some direction.

FIREHOSE TOPICS - Subjects white hot on ATS currently and usually white hot as to our current state of all things in our world

FORUMS - Great feature for those that aren't very narrow minded and are interested in learning about multiple topics that other members bring into ATS realm

AND FINALLY
POLITICAL ISSUES - The forum where you may want to call home
I did take the liberty to categorize by flags.....because I would think that reading quite a few pages on just one singular topic tends to expand the scope of one's mind and allows them to interact more fluidly with other ATS members after reading at length words of GREAT DEBATE and INTRIGUING INSIGHT.

You are welcome to step away from "this not so top secret topic" and venture off to areas that you are more interested in. I don't appreciate your tactless opinion nor your unsolicited advice!
edit on 23-8-2012 by mcsandy because: typo

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

It never was about bullying my opinion in your very hate filled thread on an innocent person proven innocent in courts and publicly ridiculed i was just pointing out there are many other problems going on WAY more important than someone getting off of probation. And yes this does happen more then you think but do those victims get a year long news show hell no they don't.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

Cool. Good.
I don't know why people care. She wasn't guilty of murder and honestly I don't believe there was a murder. I think it was an accident resulting from unintentional neglect and I am truly glad she isn't in jail.

Also, she is my age and a cutie, which doesn't mean anything, but I would like to note it.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ms. Anthony, when all is said and done, will have to face the judgement of the highest court - God's Court.

Nobody but her and Our Heavenly Father know the full real truth of what happened.

Perhaps God so loved this little innocent lamb he saw how she would turn out under Casey and her family's influence and saved her from a far worse future fate.

Pray for Casey because she is the soul that is lost and will face God's judgement. Ms. Anthony's expression during the whole trial was odd, no sorrow, no remorse. Like she had no human soul. (My own opinion).

Caylee is home, in Heaven and at peace.

Matthew 19:14 ESV / But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.”

edit on 24-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

NGrace was playing a voicemail of the Pastor's wife's discourse of Anthony's behavior and lack of gratitude for allowing her to reside at their church in FL. I am unaware if she continues to reside there today. From the few seconds of the clip that I heard - I would be surprised to learn that she was still there. Hence my pointing out that she is off onto a path now and the intrigue of what we may hear in the future about her new adventures so to speak.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

It was an accident. That was obvious to anyone that watched the trial. Nancy Grace and HLN did every thing they could to make people think this girl was a killer from day one. Before the body was found they were saying the girl was murdered. There was never any proof that a murder even occurred much less that it was Casey that did it.

I think an accident happened and then Casey knowing the horror stories her cop father has told freaked out afraid she would go to jail forever. So she tried to bury her daughter without going through official means - you can tell she cared even if it was an odd irrational way to show it simply from the fact that she put a heart sticker over the tape and she put her in a blanket. I believe that the tape was not used to hurt the girl, but to keep her mouth closed. A dead persons mouth tends to hang slack and the idea of bugs etc getting in probably bothered casey to the point she closed it. If anything people should feel bad for what the young mother had to go through.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join