It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony's probation ends a midnight tonight

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

That sounds like manslaughter, not murder.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem

Originally posted by shadowplaya
They have to get OJ 1st.

0j killed a cheating wh**e and her scumbucket bf.

N0t a child in c0ld bl00d, app*les t0 0ranges

No he just murdered two people in cold blood. And you overlooked the fact that they were divorced.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
so this is my question....

is Casey Anthony still a milf ?
she's not a mom anymore but she is kinda hot

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
All humans are not the same.

Some humans call 911 to attempt to save their child from a possible accident, others grieve over the loss of life,

but others,

They PPPAARRRTTTAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!! Cause its me time!!

Meanwhile their baby is dead rotting in a trashbag. So yeah guys be easy on poor Casey, please!!!

I personally feel it was no accident, there would be no reason to duct tape the mouth of a dead child, JMHO.

She got away for now, we'll see what she does next.
edit on 24-8-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by spaceg0at
so this is my question....

is Casey Anthony still a milf ?
she's not a mom anymore but she is kinda hot

Shes a fmilf

f f0r f0rmer.

F0rmer f0r murder and because shes n0 l0nger a m0ther.
Im sure she can find a guy after this, im just n0t that int0 killers

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
My take on this whole thing is...the little girls death was a result of neglect by her mother; and also Casey tried to cover up her child's death.

I believe Casey does suffer everyday with the knowledge of what happened.

The majority of people in society don't like Casey and they don't approve of her no matter what she does; and she knows this too. That is also something she has to live with daily.

Casey has to live with herself; she cannot escape herself and the burden of guilt she carries daily. No matter where she goes; or what she does; there is always going to be a finger pointing at her in hatred; she won't ever be able to escape it. This is her hell that she lives in.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Its against most peoples thought process that a mother would kill their child, not mine.

Mothers do get frustrated with children, some would hold their kids head under a faucet, or put a pillow over their face to keep them from crying, my mother was like this. Sure little Caylee looked healthy, and perfect, but that doesn't mean she wasn't abused. My mother would dress us like dolls so if we spoke out about her abuse we'd look like little liars. I see this little girl, her mother and grandparents and I can see what is happening here, they are all about the illusion of a good image while being dysfunctional.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it was an accident why was she never reportrd missing? Dumped in the woods? And the mother not giving a damn, just partying her ass off? Wtf? Accident my ass

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

The duct tape over the mouth and the heart sticker got me, duct tape would of not been placed over the mouth if it was a accident. If she was framing someone else to make an accident look like a murder (which I do not believe) she would not of place the heart sticker from her car over her mouth, that was damning.

My take, Caylee was being difficult and Casey wanted her quiet so she duct taped her mouth, and put a heart sticker there basically saying "here's a sticker for ya, now shut up" upon discovering the dead child, she borrowed the shovel and disposed of her.

The girls parents are much mild versions of her, she has the best traits of them both. They don't care about Casey, just their image so they deny they raised a killer. They tried to pin the murder on poor Jesse Grundy.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowplaya
murder is murder

She was found not guilty by a jury of her peers. That, friend, is the American way, and the American legal system. Not guilty of murder means not a murderer.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

If she has a conscience, that is. There have been a lot of clues suggesting that she does not!

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

unsolicited advice

With all due respect, OP, anyone who posts on ATS is asking for "Unsolicited Advice"

Just wanted to be clear on that.

In response to your post, though, I wonder how long it will be until she is featured in an XXX rated film....perhaps Wicked or New Sensations will make her an offer she can't refuse. I hear she could use the cash.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

Seriously? You can't comprehend the differences?
It's not as simple as her fault/no her fault. You obviously are having trouble understanding what I was saying, but I am following the same line of thought in all of those. Nothing changes. When I said she is guilty, but not of murder; I'm not saying it's her fault the girl died.

It was pointless to talk with you too I guess.

Also apparently I really did need to give you that definition of murder. Being responsible with someone's death is not necessarily murder.
edit on 24-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

Uh.. because if it was an accident due to neglect, the mother (whose father was a cop and would have related similar cases), would be afraid of going to jail for years. She could face ten years for that in florida, and when people are panicked they go to worse case scenario so she was probably thinking life in prison.

That's why it went unreported even though it was likely an accident.

No offense to you personally, but I have to say, lately it feels more and more like I spend most my time on this site dispensing common sense answers to people. I feel like I am doing all the thinking for half the people I cross on ATS nowadays (even some mods) and it wasn't always like that.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Oh.. you are definitely right there.
She actually got in trouble several times for her tactics in the court room.
She did the same thing in court that she does on t.v. Once she was in trouble for trying to bring in another unrelated case to get at the juries emotions.

Actually I found a snippet about that and other things on wikipedia:

The Supreme Court of Georgia has twice commented on Grace's conduct as a prosecutor. First, in a 1994 heroin drug trafficking case, Bell v. State, the Court declared a mistrial, saying that Grace had "exceeded the wide latitude of closing argument" by drawing comparisons to unrelated murder and rape cases.[8]

In 1997, the court was more severe, overturning the murder-arson conviction of businessman W. W. Carr in the death of his wife. While the court said its reversal was not due to these transgressions, since the case had turned primarily on circumstantial evidence, it nevertheless concluded "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable."[9] Carr was freed in 2004 when the Georgia Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Fulton County had waited too long to retry him, thereby unfairly prejudicing his right to a fair trial.[10]

Despite upholding the conviction she sought, a panel of the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals wrote in a 2005 opinion that Grace "played fast and loose" with her ethical duties and failed to "fulfill her responsibilities" as a prosecutor in the 1990 triple murder trial of Herbert Connell Stephens.[11] The court agreed that it was "difficult to conclude that Grace did not knowingly use ... [apparently false] testimony" from a detective that there were no other suspects, despite the existence of outstanding arrest warrants for other men.[11]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kat2684

You are wrong there.
You don't know that at all.
Duct tape was not likely the murder weapon, it was likely to keep the mouth shut post mortem. See when someone dies their mouth will hang open (they wire them shut in funeral homes). Maybe she saw her little girl making that face and had to cover her face. Or maybe the idea of bugs going in her mouth and nose when she left her in the woods was too much for her to think about. People do strange things under duress.

People that say it could only be because it was a murder just haven't actually thought about other reasons. They don't think about other explanations because they don't want them. They want her to be guilty.

You want to be guilty so you give a very biased explanation, but it's non sensical. The sticker makes no sense that way.

What I think happened was she died accidentally from something like a heat stroke and Caycee was bothered by her daughters mouth hanging open (or the ideas of bugs entering her) and so she taped her mouth If you saw how the mouth was taped it wasn't just tape that you would put on the mouth of a live person to cover their mouth, it was taped in a way that went under the chin and around for support. The tape was almost undeniably taped on post mortem, to hold the dead girls mouth shut. She put the sticker on more likely as an act of greif and compassion. Not a sarcastic action, but a sincere though small sign of affection in a very confused state. This was a theory put forth by professionals as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by mcsandy

I agree with you, but please no Nancy Grace...I watched all of the Trial and if I were on the Jury I would have HAD TO vote the same. I watched Nancy Grace the first like two weeks of the trial, and after a week it was like she was reporting on a completely different trial. At first I let it go and kept watching, but anyone who watched Nancy Grace and not the trial had a very skewed opinion because of her. Now I know Anthony was guilty, but Nancy never said anything about what the defense was doing in light of what the prosecution was doing...It was just all "Tot Mom" Tot Mom" I lost all respect for Nancy Grace after watching that trial and her "reporting" on it..Hell if you can even call it reporting...Sorry I hope I didn't offend you. I did agree with you on everything but Nancy.

Nancy Grace is an absolute psychotic, as demonstrated in her coverage of this case. Her and that other one (Jane something or other) should not be allowed on TV for their blatant tainting on the jury pool. The US needs a gag order process.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Xtrozero

You don't know that for a fact.

I am a survivor of sexual abuse and my first gut reaction was pretty much what this article said.

caseyanthonyisinnocent.com... d-story-of-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-anthony/

You, me, all of us were not there.

You, me etc are not a court of law so we can think what we want.

Your link is just a story that was told after the fact to fit the so called scenario to blame it all on someone else.

I don't buy it in the least....

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

We will never know what really transpired.

Casey has to live with whatever she knows happened.

And, when she takes leave of this Earth - she will be judged one final time.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I understand that a mother who does have some affection and love for her child would do that, however I hardly believe this child died of natural causes.

Casey had been sending the LE on wild goose chases, from blaming a nanny, to her ex for the disappearence of Caylee.

Why would anyone go through the effort to blame others, when she could of easily blamed natural causes? It makes zero sense.

You have to realize women do kill their children.

She had so much compassion to tape her mouth shut, but had no compassion for stuffing her baby in a trash bag, this to me makes no sense.

She acts very Narcissistic, her post Caylee missing behavior is very Narcissistic. It was her world and Caylee was just in the way.

Ask any child of a Narcissistic mother and they can tell you there is zero love, only infront of cameras or for show, when your not an object to be shown off your a burden, and your subjected to all kinds of horiffic abuses.

I don't think she meant to kill Caylee, I think she wanted her quiet and wanted her out of the way for a bit and caused death accidentally.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join