It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Has ZERO Percent Support From African Americans In New NBC/WSJ Poll

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Romney could easily get the rate back down to 5% very soon after taking office.

This is absolutely true if you are talking about the unemployment rate in other countries

This really doesn't surprise me. The GOP campaign isn't trying to be inclusive to every American, just those Americans that make over $250,000.00 a year. Of course, to the GOP, those are the only "real" Americans anyway. Apparently to the GOP, if you make less than that, you are a lazy good for nothing sponge on society and you deserve only to starve to death.

To people like Romney, people like me who work 47 hours a week making minimum wage have no worth. To the GOP, we don't contribute anything to society.

I wonder, what would happen if all the minimum wage earners in this country went on strike. Would the top 1% just atlas shrug it off and wait on themselves at restaurants? Clean their own dishes? Cook their own meals? Wash their own cars? Pave their own roads? Snake their own drains?

Somehow I doubt it.

But hey, keep voting for the party that bailed out the banks that crashed the economy. Cause that's voting for your own interests isn't it?

It's no wonder that certain percentages of the population flock to the Democrats. The Republicans have already completely abandoned them.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
It appears we are debating the results of a Poll that to me, appears skewed.

How was the poll conducted? Was it conducted nationwide? Was it conducted in a particular region?

Knowing business peoples of all colors including black, I find it hard to see the validity of a poll showing no support for Romney.

The African American small business owners have had more than a few conflicts with Obama in the recent past... the National Chamber of Commerce Association with Black members has been decrying Obama's economic policies for some time. I would imagine the remark "you didn't build that" business wrankled them even more.

A further divide has developed ove Gay Marriage and the definition of traditional marriage. Many African American pastors with black congregations have sadly refuted Obama's stance and have stated publicly they can not vote for him on Biblical and moral grounds.

Lastly, there are conservative African Americans that simply do not agree with Obama and his policies. They look with disgust on Obama's vision for America where the government plays a more active role in people's lives. They have succeeded in life and work and expect no less from others... especially other blacks.

Obviously, some areas, regions, demographics are more supportive of Obama... others not so. I truly believe the Poll is not representative of America. I find it hard to even believe that Obama is actually leading Romney in that Poll in the majority of segments in America.

If the majority of voters... black, white, brown, purple, green... want Obama's vision of America... perchance it is time to leave and move to a foreign country... Costa Rico, Brazil, or Texas.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Romney Has ZERO Percent Support From African Americans In New NBC/WSJ Poll

NBC poll? Yep. Okay ... nevermind. Nothing to see here. NBC is in bed with Obama. It's an Obama shill machine. I have no doubt that the support is VERY high ... and because of race, that's very obvious .... but to say ZERO support??? NBC strikes again.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This must mean African Americans are incredibly racist, right?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Obama is black and that is all that matters to the African Americans. Now, if they actually cared about anything he did, they would just agree with it anyway since most blacks are liberal. (no not all, I said most)

So all black people are racist that only wants to vote for black people.

Originally posted by muse7
pretty sure Obama has the hispanic vote too. women are 51% for obama and 43% for romney, but as more news comes out of paul ryan's crusade against the reproductive freedom of women i expect that 43% to sharply fall into the mid 20's

It's easy when you have a mass media 24/7 propaganda machine that racially divides minorities and racially fear mongers in order to scare non-whites to the Democrats.
edit on 23-8-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Not like you didn't just stereotype all Texas Republicans as country bumpkins over in your other thread.

I did???

Go ahead and pull the quote where I stereotyped all Texas Republicans as bumpkins....I'm 100% positive I have never used that word.

But go ahead...go quote me...instead of just making stuff up. Like how you called all black people the n-word in your other thread...oh, I'm not going to quote you...I'm just going to claim you did and not back it up so everyone thinks you did.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I don't think Romney could have realistically expected to get much of the black vote. Even Hillary Clinton often got less than 10% of the black vote in the primaries, so 0% sounds about right for someone like Romney going against Obama.

Though a majority of black voters may inevitably have gone for Obama, nothing precluded the wife of the so-called first black president from keeping Obama’s margins among blacks significantly narrower — say, losing to him by 4-to-1 or even 3-to-1, rather than the devastating 9-to-1 margins by which Obama has often won African-American Democrats.

www.salon.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Im only going to vote for white people

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I can't understand why blacks would vote for Obama.

the Unemployment rate for blacks is well over 14%.

Due in large part to Republican policies that export jobs and undermine job creation here in the States, along with removal of import restrictions and free trade pacts.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Ok so we believe an ABC poll, BS. Most Dark skinned educated americans are not voting for the Dems period. Obama is buying the uneducated poor vote with the feds money. Your post is retarded left wing dribble.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I personally think that everyone should take every bit of information posted about politics, polls, MSM opinions, and everything that every presidential candidate says and tune it out. Who knows what kind of statiscal analysis and computer programs these entities are using to calculate what their next best move is. The point being in all likelyhood it is all BS. A good example would be a bill board I saw recently in St. Louis, Mo. The billboard said "If you are a lawyer then vote for bill # blah, blah, blah." I have no doubt this bill board was try to appeal to all the people that hate lawyers. Which be just about anyone \who has ever had to deal with one. Vote with your heart America. But most importantly VOTE! Me personally, I am going to vote against everyone that is currently in office. Everyone! Broom Part all the way baby. VOTE THE BUMS OUT!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Are people supposed to be surprised by this? All you had to do is look at the 08 election to know where this was heading. I already know I'm gonna get hit with the (insert whiney voice) "That's racist". It's not. It's reality.
I should clarify one thing though. Do I believe all african Americans will vote for obama? H no. There will be some that are disappointed in how badly obama turned out.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good ,if Romney is elected( which i think is impossible) he will attack Iran one week after he will took the office.I dont like Obama also ..but he is the lesser evil

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Why should African-Americans vote for Romney? What's he ever done, besides enrich himself and his cronies at everyone else's expense?

What did Romney/the GOP do to alienate African-Americans? Was it the:

• Obama, the 1st 'black' president, was also the only president that had to show 2 birth certificates.
  • Voter Suppression tactics
  • Ann Coulter: ]“our blacks are better than their blacks”
  • “I have a good relationship with the Blacks” (Donald Trump, blaming "blacks" for Obama's presidency)
  • “Blah people" (Santorum changing mid-sentence on "black people")
  • Calling Obama a Muslim to invoke racial fear/hatred (Obama is a Christian)
  • Doug Priesse (Ohio GOP election board) "we won't accommodate urban -- read African American -- voters"

This doesn't even begin to take into account oppressive tactics aimed at African Americans over the centuries. I could go on and on, but it's a waste of time. The GOP is only catering to the billionaires and the power elite, and will keep making serfs of everyone else.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
So let me spell this out... White people not supporting Obama is racist. Black people not supporting Romney is normal. That's what I thought. Keep on lying to yourselves over who propagates racism.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
GOP hasn't alienated African Americans. They are voting for Obama because he is black. I'm sorry, but it's true.

Originally posted by jjkenobi
So let me spell this out... White people not supporting Obama is racist. Black people not supporting Romney is normal. That's what I thought. Keep on lying to yourselves over who propagates racism.

Fact.
edit on 23-8-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
reply to post by buster2010

is white people voting for white people racist?

Your question makes no sense. as does mine above. Stop playing racial politics.

I didn't ask a question I made a statement two different things. If you don't want to be playing racial politics then don't start it because that is what you did.

And if a white person votes for a white person simply because they are white then yes that is racist. That is exactly what you said about blacks.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by seabag

It would be more interesting to see a poll of only black voters and see what issues are most important to make them go to the polls.

America's debt?
Jobs?
The "war on women by the republicans"?
Taxes?
Home foreclosures?

I agree this would be an interesting poll, but no polling organization will "target" blacks like this because then the democrats would cry racist!!!! How dare you do an all black poll!!!!!

Furthermore it will only provide conclusive evidence to the fact that democrats blacks and obama are one!
edit on 23-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Wow one person said this so everyone is like that. You must be a very ignorant person to think that way. If everyone actually voted that way then all we would have in office would be whites. No Latinos no Asians and no Blacks because there more whites in this country than any other race.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I am highly suspicious of an NBC/WSJ poll. Sorry, just can't believe it even if they said it was random. Ever heard of James David Manning of the Atlah church? Doubt he & his congregation are voting for Obama. What about Minister Greyson (TMOTofga) he has no love for the Prez. These men have followings in the black community. If I recall many black southern ministers were quite upset with Obama endorsing gay marriage. I say this poll is bunk.

The MSM can play there racist game but I am smarter then that. The MSM can try to divide this country more with their racist tactics but in the end, Americans will win.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join