It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Has ZERO Percent Support From African Americans In New NBC/WSJ Poll

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I like how Morgan Freeman put it... "America hasn't seen it's first Black president yet. Obama is America's first Mixed president."

This just goes to show how these so called 'Polls' are just plain wrong.

Example: Kenneth Blackwell is a registered Republican who endorced Romney. Kenneth Blackwell is black. For those of you who do not know who Kenneth Blackwell is (click here) or (click Here)

That's one Black vote for Romney making the NBC News article title a lie, like most of their polictical news.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Is it time that we can start calling African Americans "Racist" and "Ignorant" when talking to them about politics? I discussed politics during the last election with a number of African Americans and was called both "Racist" and "Ignorant" because I would simply not support Obama. Now the same people aren't supporting Romney... so do I get to use those words too?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Blacks would vote for Hitler if he was their color- oh wait- they are!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are really space aliens from Jupiter who are out to colonize Earth so they can send Jack in the Box hamburgers to the planet pluto.
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

The point is I asked 100 random black people who they supported and not 1 said Obama.
Now the bullcrap of the poll is that i was at a vote Obama out rally.
See my point?
Romney may have 0% support in al NBC/WSJ or the black panther party poll, for that matter, but it is implying he has no support from African Americans (apparently they are all black people maybe men as well I forgot to ask the racist) witch is a load of crap.

Then again who cares right? I don't support Romney, or any lying anti-gun/anti-constitution puppet in a suit.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are really space aliens from Jupiter who are out to colonize Earth so they can send Jack in the Box hamburgers to the planet pluto.
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

The point is I asked 100 random black people who they supported and not 1 said Obama.
Now the bullcrap of the poll is that i was at a vote Obama out rally.
See my point?
Romney may have 0% support in al NBC/WSJ or the black panther party poll, for that matter, but it is implying he has no support from African Americans (apparently they are all black people maybe men as well I forgot to ask the racist) witch is a load of crap.

Then again who cares right? I don't support Romney, or any lying anti-gun/anti-constitution puppet in a suit.

"I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party." Forest Gump (1994)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

African Americans always vote overwhelmingly democratic.

this is truer than anything i've read in this thread and it's a statistical analysis not a stereotype and posts like this always brings out the racists and it's disheartening to me because it forces me to realize how prevalent racism still is.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

He should have zero support across the boards. People hated Bush. They elected Obama, dispite high hopes, he ended up being another Bush. Now Romney comes by and people can't seem to realize...he too is an other Bush. I'm not from the US but I hope and I hope Romney doesn't get in. Not a good thing if he does.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Guys… you have to be 10% smarter than the survey.

In 12 swing states NBC/WSJ polled ‘key demographics’.

This information offers no insight into the validity of the study what-so-ever. Because -

The article does not tell us what cities/counties.

Obviously if they polled anyone: white/black/purple/green that lives in an area where a majority of residents live around the poverty line – most of the time they are democratic leaning.

Logic is your friend.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

We aren't going to know what to do until we find out who is racist. Is it Romney or the people who won't support him? SOMEONE is racist i know that for sure, and when we find out who it is we should call them racists.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by Fitch303
Probably because he's not promising a bunch of free stuff.

Romney is promising a lot of free stuff. But unlike Obama Romney's free stuff is for the wealthy only.

Not even close but good try. Romney is promising to let people keep more of the money they earned while Obama is promising to people more of what someone else has earned.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Fitch303
Probably because he's not promising a bunch of free stuff.

And you think black people only vote for people who give them free stuff???

So now, if I call you a racist...are people going to call me a racist for doing so???

If you called me a racist I'd probably agree with you. Working in predominately lower class black neighborhoods would make anyone a racist.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Lets also not forget how Mormons historically have viewed blacks. This may be part and parcel the reason why African-Americans are rejecting Romney...

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

You're still falling for those lies??

His company saved Staples, Dunkin Donuts, Brookstone, Sports Authority and hundreds of other US companies....still waiting for your proof of this outsourcing by him while he was at Bain...I asked you and others for this in other threads.....I guess I'll die waiting....

PS Huffington Post, Think Progrssive etc do not count as proof.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Star128

Blacks would vote for Hitler if he was their color- oh wait- they are!

I heard a similar joke here in Texas. I can't remember the exact wording but it goes something like this:

man one: Would you voter for Satan for president
man two: Well, I reckon...if he won the Republican nomination.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Their are two major reasons companies export jobs to other countries...and they can be directly connected to the left......

1: UNIONS

2: REGULATIONS AND TAXES

The left made this outsourcing mess and it's going to take CONSERVATIVES to fix it. Not Rinos but conservatives.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Try again:

theminorityeye.com...

www.blacklds.org...

We hope to correct racial myths and misunderstandings that linger from critics of Mormonism as well as from Latter-day Saints themselves. We strive to build the Gospel vision that we are all children of God, of great and equal worth in His sight. Blacks have been Latter-day Saints since the church’s beginnings in the 1830′s. Some held the priesthood and served missions in the early church. Click on History to see a timeline on how Latter-day Saint events and views toward Blacks unfolded along with religious and secular racial history in America. Read the stories of Black pioneers.

OMG!!! Black Mormons!! You thought Mormons were only white?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Their are two major reasons companies export jobs to other countries...and they can be directly connected to the left......

1: UNIONS

2: REGULATIONS AND TAXES

The left made this outsourcing mess and it's going to take CONSERVATIVES to fix it. Not Rinos but conservatives.
I'm sorry but rich greedy businessmen are not going to fix the problem they are the problem.

In the 1950's half of the country was union today it's around 7%. The standard of living was a lot higher back in the day then it is now. Americans workers can't compete with Chinese workers that work for pennies on the dollar. How much do you know about unions anyway? Or are you just spitting right wing bs?

My grandfather had an 8th grade education and came from Kentucky to work in the auto factories in Detroit. My grandmother did the same. They made a living wage and lived the American Dream. Thats more then I can say about my generation that was sold out.

Before you star talking smack about my grandfather not having a education and making a living wage. I would like to let you know he stormed Omaha Beach Normandy in WW2 1st wave. My grandmother hand built parts for the bombs that were dropped on Japan at the Warren Tank Assembly Plant. They might not have been educate but they were 100% union and Pro American till the day they died.

edit on 23-8-2012 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

I know plenty about unions, been in one AFL-CIO as a matter of fact....
My husband is in one, my father was, my grandfather....still have no use for them...all they do is extort money, hurt business and taxpayers.

Why do you think it is companies can't compete? Lower taxes over seas. less regulations and they don't have to pay someone $30 an hour to stand on assembly line while a machine does most of the work.

Take your insults elsewhere...unlike some others around here, I don't open my mouth unless I know what I am talking about.

edit on 23-8-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

You really have a chip on your shoulder, don't take it out on me.

My grandfather died from working in the mines since he was 9 years old....no union helped him and he didn't have a living wage either...but he paid his bills and had a great life.

Take your whining elsewhere...I don't want to hear it.

Really...you think your special because your pop was in the war...I'll stack my family's military service up against yours anyday...that's not what the OP is about...just a distraction.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join