It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apparitions
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Come ON! Even the "Dark Knight" thread was intriguing but it turned out to be a hoax. Yes, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but NeverNothing hasn't given us ANY information that has any meaning whatsoever. He gave us a "my uncle" story with a "chosen one" twist. The guy is a wackjob or a liar. He is an aspiring guru. He is NOT a Mason. He is NOT a student of the mysteries. He has NOT said anything of substance in this or any other thread. He has NOT offered anything other than vague theories on material easily found online!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Come ON! Even the "Dark Knight" thread was intriguing but it turned out to be a hoax. Yes, the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction but NeverNothing hasn't given us ANY information that has any meaning whatsoever. He gave us a "my uncle" story with a "chosen one" twist. The guy is a wackjob or a liar. He is an aspiring guru. He is NOT a Mason. He is NOT a student of the mysteries. He has NOT said anything of substance in this or any other thread. He has NOT offered anything other than vague theories on material easily found online!

Now, that's one of the most *honest* truths I've read in this whole thread.....

All the rest...a mish mosh of regurgitated new age mumbo jumbo...with a promise of a magical trumpet somewhere down the line.....

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Okay! Quantum physics! I wanted to wait till tomorrow but I posted the Angels where I shouldn't have and I left you to batter each other. Sorry! I'lll try to make up here.
When I was young I was faced with the age old question. To be or not to be? What if I told you that both are correct. The Masons joke on this and people have taken them wrong on it. They say, To Be or Not to Be that is the question, well I'll be greedy and be both. But they are really joking about the fact that it is so. Ludicrous really on the surface. You see, every particle right down to the smallest nano particle is one moment alive, and one moment not. Now science is trying to say they occupy the same space. But the kicker is that there is No such thing as space. It is an illusion yor mind uses to tell it's place, even though there really insn't anywhere to be. Now how can that be? No space? where are we?
www.en.wikipedia.org... We can measure space so it has to be so, right. Quantum physics is proving that the mind creates everything it sees. So, scientist argue that for the mind to create space, once it sees it, it has to really be there. I mean make since right. Easy to stop there, I mean it's pefectly rational. But once you pnder you are posed with this question. If someone doesn't see it, is it still there? The answer is surprising if not down right unsettling.
www.quantum-theories.com... Now turns out that it is very possible that there is only space when we chose there is space, In other words. We store the info we know space and when we need a little we imagine it is there and it seems to be, but in truth it is only numbers and calculations the brain Says it needs, and it provides it out of the information that it is taught the space should be, not actual space. Well, how can we measure it? because we use the info on what we need, create it in our mind, and the mind only moves throuhgh it's creation at the speed it thinks it should to experience it. But could be, nothing ever really happened.
Think about it for a moment. Everything around you right now, is only what you chose it to be. Well, that can't be, right? I mean there are other people, and everything. They have to be there. Well, not really. Because remember everything is and then is not. Then is and is not. Now, seperating that is apparently nothing. Hahahahaha! Oh, but there is never nothing.
Okay. Now for you mathmaticians. You will say everything you can count is real. So, we'll talk about numbers. A number is what we use to count and measure. But, where did they come from. Well, we did. To measure and count Gods creation. But really, even though you can do this, numbers arent real either. Again just a tool the mind uses to recognize what it sees. For you brothers and Masons~ How does this affect devine number and symbology? Well the Master has only found a way to affect what other see. For see, The mind, infinate in his knowledge, is in this reality confined by the brain. The brain is as close as the the mind can create himself here. God's rules. And in this space and time, our mastery of getting from the brain to the mind and how they affect each other really is the mastery of our existance, not how you affect others as you have come to think. God demands free will.
So how to you see numbers. Let me give it to you this way. -1 0 1
This is yor base to unserstand the whole concept of reality. This little number graph, simple in it's nature is the Key to understanding God, and us and our connection to him. Yes here me out. If you made it this far then why not, right. Okay, you have negative one, zero, and one. This equation equals nothing, even though you can see it. Oh. you Luciferiens will hate this and I will be so attacked but, suppose we are negative one, God is Zero, and Lucifer is One. Yeah whatever man... just suppose for the sake of argument. First you say, why is God Zero? Didn't you say zero is nothing? NO. There is never nothing!!
What is Zero? www.en.wikipedia.org...(number) The number Zero is overlooked because They don't want you to know the true meaning of it. We learn in school to overlook it because we only use it to note nothing. But since there are no numbers really, what does it represent? Perfection! The only perfect symbol. It stands for everything and nothing. But, since it is Not Known we cant identify it. You see, nothing here is perfect!
You can break no number into it because it demands its own space and once one is removed, or placed outside of it, it can never go back. But, it can stand beside it to represent itself. It is one. Now suppose the numbers were alive, just so you can understand. Cause remember, everything is and then is not. First there was perfection. And it thought, well it's not really fair to be out here all alone in my perfection. (Cont.)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

What do you know of Masonry, cowan? You're NOT a Mason. Your explanation is LACKING. You are blending half-cocked philosophy with math and it doesn't make sense. If your were what you say you are, then you could explain your ideas in a way that is irrefutable and understandable by everyone. Instead, you are mixing half-cocked theology with mathematics. Yes, I read this post and read it well. I read it twice, in fact. It is NOT verifiable.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

He could be both a "wackjob and a liar." I find countless "double-talk" in his writings....and possibly a deliberate play with words as to confuse the reader, not enlighten them! Yet, I am forever the optimist, therefore I still stand to be corrected by the OP....if he's up to the task!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Why are you starting new threads? It's confusing and annoying.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

What do you know of Masonry, cowan? You're NOT a Mason. Your explanation is LACKING. You are blending half-cocked philosophy with math and it doesn't make sense. If your were what you say you are, then you could explain your ideas in a way that is irrefutable and understandable by everyone. Instead, you are mixing half-cocked theology with mathematics. Yes, I read this post and read it well. I read it twice, in fact. It is NOT verifiable.

Ouoted from none other than Einstein: " If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." Exactly!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I consider myself a very enlightened person, and open minded to the point that if the argument is convincing , I will follow. However, I can not make heads or tales of the jambalaya of hastily written rants trying to schizophrenically reel in Enlightenment, with Christianity, and a healthy dose of Physics. I want to believe, I want to open my mind and really, truly learn, but you have to do better than that, and bring forth some tangible truth!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

This is probably leading to a doom and gloom date further down the line...just like the Dark Knight thread. Ala Harold Camping....I wonder if there's going to be a Rapture again.....

Des

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

This is probably leading to a doom and gloom date further down the line...just like the Dark Knight thread. Ala Harold Camping....I wonder if there's going to be a Rapture again.....

Des

I'll be the first to admit that I bought into the Dark Knight thread. It was just so damn convincing! But I learned a valuable lesson when 10/28/2011 rolled around. And I was embarassed. Very. I told my family and friends about it. My co-workers, even! Sh*t! I fell for a lie! I won't be fooled again.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

I'll be the first to admit that I bought into the Dark Knight thread. It was just so damn convincing! But I learned a valuable lesson when 10/28/2011 rolled around. And I was embarassed. Very. I told my family and friends about it. My co-workers, even! Sh*t! I fell for a lie! I won't be fooled again.

And you know what? The embarrassment just doesn't stop! I'm embarrassed to have posted the above statement! I can't believe that I fell for a bunch of well-written fiction! I'm sure that I'm not the only one but that's little consolation consiering that I spread the meme like a tard to everyone I know. Damn, I'm ashamed! So please understand that although I am being hard on the OP, I realize that I'm no better! I just want people to make their own decisions based on logical processes instead of blind faith in a convincing story.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

Don't feel bad. Lessons learned. Also, it lets the OP know, we've been fooled by much better than him. That's why stringing us along is not the best idea. We've been there done that, and are more aware of things that don't quite ring true. Call it intuition , tempered by the flame of shame. Or, just plain old, wash rinse repeat thread syndrome.

We're not staring blindly at the sun, waiting to be spoon fed whatever flows out of the OP's keyboard. We ask questions.

Des

edit on 22-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorch60

In the history of life, it has always been two sides to every war for whatever reason it is.

One particular war started over an event that happened in the 40s in which after the 40s near 1954, sides were taken.

One side trusted the event in the 40s…..and one side did not……….one side wanted TO learn from it….and one side wanted to study it….and one side…. COVETED THE EVENT TO THE EXTREME.

After accommodating the ‘Event’ with so mush hospitality and friendship over the course of. Many years. They learned about frequencies and what they could do.

People like my team and me have been fighting and controlling events for ions and than you have the others that have learned this method and are now using the frequency to conjure events into your realm.

However, in another part of the world another ‘Event’ took place, an ‘Event’ that changed the whole entire matrix extremely. This event happened in Germany in the 1800s, an event that will never be talked about because only few in this world are even aware.

Germany found something in something that led Germany to be more advanced than all other races as far as inventing and inventions and science and technology and so forth and so forth.

The event that happened in Germany WAS NEVER EVER EVER supposes to happen on this planet in no way SHAPE OR FORM.

What happened in Germany was kind of like eating from the forbidden tree of knowledge, it was never suppose to happen on the new planet, never. However, it happened cant go back who cares go at live with it life moves on but any way.

Every poor person in Germany and the rich alike were being tested by what was found in the event in Germany. When this object was touched it gave a ringing sound, kind of like a ‘Bell‘ but what they didn’t know is what it does to the brain once touched.

Some that touched the object immediately went crazy… basically a vegetable, and some, it enhanced the brains of many. Adolf was one that touched it when he was 12,even Albert Einstein as a boy touched the object, infact.87% of every German scientist touched the object when they was kids as well.

WHAT IN GODS LIFE, ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LP527?

OK. I mentioned the event in the USA and Germany because it connects to the long time coming of the frequency and how it started, who started, when it started, and how it

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

TextThe beginnings of mechanical television can be traced back to the discovery of the photoconductivity of the element selenium by Willoughby Smith in 1873, the invention of a scanning disk by Paul Gottlieb Nipkow in 1884 and John Logie Baird's demonstration of televised moving images in 1926.

TextAs a 23-year-old German university student, Paul Nipkow proposed and patented the first electromechanical television system in 1884.[1] Although he never built a working model of the system, variations of Nipkow's spinning-disk "image rasterizer" for television became exceedingly common, and remained in use until 1939.[2] Constantin Perskyi had coined the word television in a paper read to the International Electricity Congress at the International World Fair in Paris on August 25, 1900. Perskyi's paper reviewed the

Textthe United States implemented 525-line television.[72][73] The world's first 625-line television standard was designed in the Soviet Union in 1944, and became a national standard in 1946.[74] The first broadcast in 625-line standard occurred in 1948 in Moscow.[75] The concept of 625 lines per frame was subsequently implemented in the European CCIR standard.[76]

Back to the US>>

What the coveted learned from the event was that; what ever can be imagined can be summoned into your realm, if it can be thought it can be born.

Everything was going good, they started creating movies and books, and throwing ideas into the wind, as they waited patiently for some one to bring it to life.

12 Star Trek gadgets that became reality - SlipperyBrick.com.

It was so easy to figure out who was using this method for science advancement and those who used it for other purposes, as the hands in the Events cookie jar was full, every body wanted a piece.

To make this very short.

For thousands of years people have been creating events and some that counter them. It was a good war, a war of fairness and a war with respect.

BUT OUT OF ALL THE WARS….OUT OF ALL THE COUNTERS IN THE HISTORY OF LIFE THAT HUMANS WILL NEVER EVER FIND OUT, OUT OF ALL THE EVENTS THAT WERE CUSTOM MADE TO EVOLVE IN YOUR TIME, WE ALL HAD FUN.

UNTIL the first ‘TIME’ event was conjured…THE EVENT OF 1999 ‘the world would end’ scenario.

Every possible event that humans thought came into your realm…from 911 for all those who thought terrorism, to Katrina for those who thought natural disaster, etc etc etc.

2012 December 21st is another time event,2 time events in under 20 years, let alone 2 time events in the history of this planet will occur and it will be catastrophic.

We are hoping and praying that every human will split the event at least 18 different ways compared to 12 in 1999 dec 31st at 11:59.

Be careful what you think will happen on December 21st 2012

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SepticSceptic

It really is not Christianity but rather a heavy laden version under the direction and guidance of the Masons, which is entirely steeped in the hidden ancient civilization mystery schools and secrets beginning with the long lost great white brotherhood. Such acquired the occult/esoteric secret knowledge that was passed down from the fallen angels IYRIN (grigori-Watchers) and planted throughout the ages.

Think of it as a very big tossed salad where truth has been for the most part lost and in its core is a jumbled combination of every ancient civilization mystery school mixed in with traces of truth.

Truthfully the Masons hold little power in the great scheme and agenda of TPTB. They serve a purpose but it's very minor and utterly depleted of true authority or chess moves in the great game that is being played. They are mere puppets.

Except for the one that is hidden and completely unknown even to Masons. No amount of searching will lend to it's discovery. This truly secret sect has more power and are heavy duty ritual based in a way that is completely different. That is all I can say about that so please do not ask me to elaborate.

There is so much we do not know. That is the truth when it comes to what TPTB are hiding.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

In no ways am I making an admission of belief, I'm just saying let the man say his piece and until then the jury is out. Odds are yes, he probably is fraudulent if you consider the fact historically these types posters do not pan out. However, eventually we are going to get someone on here that bucks the trend and who knows maybe its this guy.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Oh dear.

I'm going to put some names on your theories, okay? You are talking about Einstein's law of simultaneity (the idea that two or more events occurred simultaneously but appear to occur in different time-frames (actually it was originally a Copernican idea, but calculated by Einstein)), the theory of superposition (the fact that nothing exists unless it is observed), and also string theory (the idea that particles jump in and out of our dimension).

These phenomena are all well studied and tested.

I will admit that I am getting a little bit upset at the way that you are bad-mouthing both mathematics and matter though. Right, wrong, or indifferent, consciousness does/did observe it, so it is/was brought into "reality" by our observations. I have often wondered if this was what the Psalmist was referring to when he said "indeed ye are all gods" (later quoted by Jesus).

You've got me squirming over here with the way that you are bastardizing the scientific forefathers though...

(also, your Schrödinger link is a 404, but we all already know about him, so you probably don't have to fix it).

To your credit, these are some very sophisticated scientific ideas and I can only assume (by the fact that you did not know the names of the theories) that you do not have the scientific training to have learned this stuff from a professional, but it really is kind of old news and common knowledge now. The real news (back when it was news) was the fact that somebody was able to quantify the theories and put them on paper - so we can't really bad-mouth numbers now can we?

Please keep going though. I think that some of us are just getting a little bit discouraged because it seems like you are talking down to us and slowly explaining stuff that we already know in a way that makes it sound like we are too stupid to understand it.

Also, IS ANYONE GOING TO TELL ME WHO THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE GOING TO "COME AFTER" YOU ARE??? sorry to yell, but this is my third time asking that question.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
(Cont.) So Zero feels bad about not being able to at least see itself. Or for anything else to see it. So he speaks into the darkness around himself- space he creates by thinking about it (there is no color or light remember) And BOOM! Suddenly there is the one.
Now the One moves around the Zero trying to find something else but to no avail. See, he thinks he is perfect being the one because he can't see nothing. Now God knows all things and is perfectly balanced, so he knows to contain the one, he must not create the one, and so negative one is reality. Just thinking about the created them. Now the one cant see Zero but he comes to know he is there beacuase of negative one. See if he is positive, then he knows negative, and he knows if he is alive, then he could also possibly be dead. And he can't have that so he rolls around the nothing and tries to iluminate negative one, not knowing he is balanced by him through God who he cannot see. Remember he still thinks he is the only one. Now what they don't realize is that they never left the zero and are in fact connected to it at the point of creation by the energy that came from the creation. And at the very tip of their seperating into one and negative one, at that point of their creation they know each other. As one being both one and negative one at the same time. The point they are one being they are the Christ. The ultimate of Gods creation, being and not being at the same point in time and connected to God.
So now there they are. Now God in his being is perfect and has imagined all things and in so doing is connected to them. He has established the order of dominion through his creation. And Our mind is connected to each others, occupying the same space for the most part but held apart by Gravity which is the energy that flows between them connecting them to God and each other but allowing them to explore and create as much space as it can percieve, without still intruding into anothers space. And all Of this happens and dont happen, and happens and dont happen contunually perfect forever and ever. On the largest and smallest graph at the same time.
Now on the smallest level they are -1 0 1. But that's just the basic graph we use to measure nothing! Hahahaha. Now Reality is truly only our place in our own mind that we chose to explore. and Others are around you all the time and can come right to you, or go to the very extreme away. And when they are face to face they choose whether to Interact, and if they do, share the same space surrounded by the gravity as two or how many choose to be together. Now again, the one is against negative one because being the first one and thinking he is God, Negative One just holds him down, but dont worry, no matter the lies he tells to confuse us, ultimately he is connected and our death means his death, and he thinks to himself~ To be or not to be Fortunately God has already answered in his perfect creation and Christ actually saves him~ So that he may know God through us. And no matter how hard he tries he will never surpass The One that started all by declaring` I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end, I AM that I AM!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

NICE!!!! LOVE IT!!! Thank you for finishing that tonight, you're probably hella sick of us by now, but it was totally worth the wait.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

In no ways am I making an admission of belief, I'm just saying let the man say his piece and until then the jury is out. Odds are yes, he probably is fraudulent if you consider the fact historically these types posters do not pan out. However, eventually we are going to get someone on here that bucks the trend and who knows maybe its this guy.

Well, you're certainly correct in stating that statistics tell us what HAS BEEN and not what IS or what WILL BE. But with that said, it is worth noting that the OP has given us no information that can not be easily found online or that is esoteric in any way. He just keeps us waiting...and waiting...FOR WHAT?
edit on 8/22/2012 by SimultaneousFinal because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join