It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

By the Trumpet, are you referring to The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

sweet!..nailed it! haha

but really.. that is interesting.. and it is going to be a global sound??

it will effect all?, or are there some people who may not be able to hear the trumpets sound?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Has everyone figured out by now that every now and again somebody comes along and claims to have all the answers and then inevitably disapppoints? Without fail their posts always end up being very vague and mystical, all the while alluding to some ultimate truth or soon-to-pass calamity. I am amazed than this OP got a single response, his story is the same as all the other hucksters.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I must admit at first I thought the OP was a rambling crazy person (and still have my suspicions that is in fact the case), but after reading every single post, I must admit, I am intrigued. Probably just trolling ats, but I will be "watching" this thread closely

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hammanderr

he has not said that he has all of the answers.. has he?

i mean he has told us that he has a secret that he needs to reveal to us all but cannot do it all in one post because it would not do its justice.

and even if whatever he has to say does not come true.. i will no be disappointed.. but that is just because being disappointed is apart of negative thinking..... i think.. in a way... and i try and live without any negative thoughts.. so for that.. i wont be disappointed.. and i hope no one else will let disappointment get to them if what nevernothing has to say does not come true!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Look, NeverNothing--we have seen threads like this come and go a million times. They are crap guru threads. We don't like them here. If you have something to say, then say it. If you just want to string along the forum with the same rubbish we've seen from a thousand different charlatans, then f*ck off. There's a forum called craplikeproductions that is perfect for you. There, you will find a willing audience of goobers. They will hang on your every meaningless word. You could even start a cult there. Why don't you try? They're already brainwashed and ready to go!

We have given you a chance. You have failed. You know nothing of the mysteries. You are religiously deluded. You type a lot of words and say NOTHING. We know your kind--LIARS. Go peddle your crap over at the other forum where people are deluded enough to find it feasible.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

your funny haha.. it seems to me that your kind is not wanted here...

from what i read you are not one of us ATSers.. you are just one of those... trolls
haha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush

your funny haha.. it seems to me that your kind is not wanted here...

from what i read you are not one of us ATSers.. you are just one of those... trolls
haha

Surely you don't mean that I am a troll. Look at my posting history. It is sparse because I only post when I have something to contribute. And how can I not be an ATSer when I'm a registered member? UH SAY WHAAAAAAAA???? But...I guess I'd rather be called a "troll" than a "bot". Does. Not. Compute. LOL.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by daskakik

Alright! I'll drop a bomb. It may explode on me but oh well. I feel compelled that you are bored so I'll give you the real reason I am diong this. Again, I will be outed surely,so what do I want? Publicity? Why, so that if disproven I can be ridiculed. No. Because I think I'm the new Messiah? Not near that cocky! Then why.
I will tell you that someone started the initiation before me and they did not tell you.They started it slow and they are building. At first it's worry. Then fear. Then outright chaos. They feel that chaos leads to order and when the order is not suficient. More chaos. They are reaching the final stages and even they don't know the outcome. So, I propose my way. You see, too many are asleep and if they wake up to late they wont make it. They could be lost forever to madness to never get the chance to see. If I can awaken them first, mabe more will have a chance. Because what is about to be shown to us IS a mindblower. To just come out and say it will be dimissed. So, knowing from experience that seeing is the true trauma, and wanting to spare the madness. They will let me proceed.
Mabe I wont be successful, but I must try. The Trumpet? seems to be confusing some. And I'm sorry, I can't yet reveal it. I am not an Angel or anything else- but again. There is a vaque refrence to music. Sounds, vibrations...there is the Key to the Trumpet!

So this is a Cloud Atlas Sonmi 541 situation.

So you are telling to us that we have been initiated. for what lacks a second faze before we will not dismiss it.

You are saying we have already been through a trauma and now we have found a safe place in our minds where we are stuck. Because of this when the chaotic gambit happens we will not mentally make it out to the ones on the other side?

Interesting.

You mention Haarp and the UN so these will have a role i the chaotic gambit.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I have read almost every post on this thread with interest up to page 23 plus another post that was closed and led back to this on. So many little points clicked with me that I had to walk away for a while many times and just absorb...put it together with other information. Though some of it is a bit cryptic.

For the naysayers who condemn the fact that some of it is cryptic, I will just say that I am but a simple human who came upon information that I dare not speak of because, like the op, I found myself questioning who or what I was. I struggled with the question, Which side of the fence, the wheat or the chaf (sp)? I don't know what he knows but I do know you don't give certain information to people randomly who may not be at a place in their life to handle it. It is actually a kindness and you tread lightly. The consequences for some could be devastating. It is a matter of feeling out what you may already understand.

That being said I have this question to the op.

You replied to Kman420

“If you don't think you can affect change you are wrong. And you have already submitted.”

Then you replied to IAmD1

“Space And Time- Time is only a measure~ ALL things have already been done, and the PUZZLE is complete.”

There may be a fine line between these two answers but it is important for me.

In my 20 years of questioning everything and learning more that is not true than is, I too having more questions than answers, I have precognitive dreams and sometimes just 'knowing', and I can not change the result of the dreams or 'knowings'. It happens as laid out and try as I might, I can not change it. Maybe my will power is too weak.

So, is that submission or is it that all things have already happened? Or it has happened and some small action/inaction set or changed the course? I do believe there are many paths in life that we have already traveled ( and I don't want to travel this on again).

Explaining all would be to long and not of interest to most so will not go there.

Any thoughts op?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by Runciter33

Sorry, it is easy to get distracted and I'm guilty. Man has a very special gift~ His Love for God. And that is what connects us to him. We are the only ones except for a very special group of Angels that profess our adolation of him. And in this Love he has taught us we rejoice! And when we rejoice, we sing! Sure Angels sing, and it is said the beauty of it can drive a man mad. But mans songs are different than just beauty. And so God has left this pathway to see him. In the Bible and Many other texts there are songs to God, and he has left the frequency open and he can hear us. He is just waiting for the right song. Now, a man has found what he has called the God frequency, and he is on to something. But it is only one note. The connection requires a song, and at certain intervals, God instructs the Trumpets to blow. The last Trumpet sounds the end. Rest assured, we are not at the end. But there is one Trumpet that is about to blow. Why? Who am I to question God. I do not talk to God but the Trumpet has been found, and that only happens when he wants it to. I am just the one to tell you about it.

Hello Nevernthing,

The Sun?

Could you possibly be talking about the Sun?

The blue sky is not real, the real is the night sky and it's stars, Star could be what some call angels and their trumpet well that's just a scary thought!

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

hey im not trying to come at you or anything like that

and i have not read any of your threads or anything.. but im just saying.. a post like that could be considered a trolling type of comment..
im not saying your a troll or whatever.. i really dont like using that term because i think its just kinda stupid.. you could just call the person a douche bag or a d##k or whatever haha

but if you are an true ATSer then there is no need for this kind of talk... am i right?

but hey im not trying to say anything about you.. i dont know you haha.. but it is nevernothings thread.. and i dont think he needs to be pushed in that kind of way.. nor do any of us!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

That's cool man, I'm from Minnesota and we have this weird thing here that is called 'Minnesota Nice,' so sometimes I think people are being mean when they are simply being honest, but I have been reading this post since it was brand new and have read all of the posts and was fairly shocked at some of the fairly unwelcoming things that the more seasoned members were posting to NeverNothing for what seems like no reason at all. They kind of seem like attacks.

This may be way off topic but I really liked the way that you cited the scientific giants, and can definitely hold my own on any conversation about Schrödinger, Einstein, Heisenberg, etc. But would like to point out that they were the pioneers and thus did not know anything about the modern mysteries that we are encountering. For instance, dark matter can bend light but it cannot interact with it. That is such a bizarre characteristic that we are all simply scratching our heads. Light can definitely influence regular matter (that's how we do a lot of our testing in chemistry), thus it is made of the same components.

I actually like this NeverNothing guy though. I feel a sort of empathy for a guy who was raised by a single mom and who got to know his father's family only to find that he had to jump through a bunch of sick hoops to be accepted by them - and who was so desperate for familial connection that he actually read the Koran, and the Eastern teachings, etc. But then these weirdos jump on and are like "we give you permission to continue to speak." And I'm like "WTF! Seriously?! I believe freedom of speech is a constitutional right." (And while I'm on my soap box, I would also like to point out the fact that Herbert Spencer was not the guy who actually said the famously quoted contempt prior to investigation bit. It was William Paley. Herbert Spencer was a fascist asshole).

As a critical thinker, I don't really believe most of the stuff that I read on this site, but its really fun and creative; there are some good points, and some totally freaky horror-show bits as well. But I think we should let NeverNothing finish whatever it is he has to say before we ridicule him, chew him up, and spit him out (which of course he totally deserves if he does, in fact, prove to be full of #, hahahahaha).

Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

You're probably right. I'm just frustrated. I read threads here to get ideas and gain insight. I've worked long and hard as well as spent a small fortune to figure out what's going on in this wacky world and it bothers me that some people are so eager to tell tall tales to get attention. I realize that's MY problem and I shouldn't take it out on someone else. I just wanted NeverNothing to understand that this type of thread is common here and (in general) we here at ATS are a bit too savvy to fall for his crap.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

yeah.. i mean i get how one can get annoyed at some person if they are making threads saying that they are something they are not or saying they have something important to say but it is really just nothing and for us it was really just a pointless read..
but it feels like to me.. when i see bullcrap threads.. i usually can tell they arent something i would like to hear or read... and a lot of the time if there is a thread that looks interesting and something i would enjoy and i actually read through it all.. it usually is something that impacts me in some way or at least i am happy i read it.

and so for this thread.. i feel that if most of us have actually stuck through it and have read up to this point.. there has to be a reason for it right?
i mean if it was something that was not important to us then we would have just stopped reading the thread right?

i mean i guess nevernothing could be a great story teller!.. but i really doubt it.

but what im getting at is.. if most of us here are so interested in this.. and he says it is something important for us.. then my guess is that we are interested for a reason!.. and he says its important for a reason!

right? haha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

But I think we should let NeverNothing finish whatever it is he has to say before we ridicule him, chew him up, and spit him out (which of course he totally deserves if he does, in fact, prove to be full of #, hahahahaha).

Peace.

Well...what DOES he have to say? He's not "casting pearls to swine" here! This is the most legitimate, dignified and sophisticated conspiracy site on the web! We are educated people! He's doing a craplike (if ya get my drift) job of stringing people along. He's trying to play guru. When will he finish his "story"? When will he serve up some hot meat and taters? I mean, if the guy's got something to say, then he should say it. You've seen his replies. They are guru replies. CRAP, in other words. Or, at least, CRAPLIKE.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apparitions
Awesome post! One of the most intriguing since of started coming to ATS. Ignore all the haters, for some reason they feel obligated to bash you from jump street. Cant wait to hear where you go with all this stuff.

Me too! I read this site all the time but liked you so much that I joined so I wouldn't forget which one I liked. I think a few of us here are actually interested in what you have to say.

I will admit that it is difficult not to engage in some of the more negative statements, it seems to me that the fact that, as readers of this site, we have an inherent critical and skeptical nature, so even though there is a lot of impatience and nonsense side-conversation (I mean, how many times do you have to say that you are not a mason?!?! hahahaha), you are wildly popular so keep up the good work.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
"How many may a man of diffusive conversation count among his acquaintances, whose lives have been signalized by numberless escapes; who never cross the river but in a storm, or take a journey into the country without more adventures than befel the knights-errant of ancient times in pathless forests or enchanted castles! How many must he know, to whom portents and prodigies are of daily occurrence; and for whom nature is hourly working wonders invisible to every other eye, only to supply them with subjects of conversation?" ~Samuel Johnson

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimultaneousFinal

Originally posted by YoungSoul

Well...what DOES he have to say?

Methinks his molasses-like delivery can be blamed on his paternal family... forcing a 12 year old to read Eastern Philosophy? Hahaha, he has to be the most patient person on earth to have stuck around for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join