It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Nice! See that's what I mean. Awesome that you can resond in this manner. Shows confidence and I like it. No, I'm definately not the next Albert Einstein true. As a matter of fact, I'm terrible wiyh numbers. I mean I'm great with math but I have to see it. Put it on paper and I get lost. But hey, when something is explained to you and shown you in a way that is terribly profound. Would you turn away because someone said that it cannot be so, or would you share with the rest of us. See, I understand you, but I won't back away in doubt any longer.
What interested me most is that everything is alive at the same time it is dead. How can that be? How can things be and not be at the same time, and be seperated by something else, that appears to be nothing. There's never nothing right? And, If we create all that we see, where and what are we really creating it from and where? These are the things I wrestled with. Thanks for resonding,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

i can feel the kindness in your words.......

haha.. but no really.. do you think he is just here for attention?.. i mean if he is.. then we all are! haha

but yes NN.. when is the next one going to be?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I'm sorry do I come off as mean (aka rude, etc.)? I don't mean to be that way. I just like being "to the point" and a bit brash at times. I think Jesus would nickname me what he called James and John at Mark 3:17. Essentially I am a bit of a "hot-head" who likes to debate things. Tell me your approach to this scenario?

What NN is talking about is alleged United Nations employees at Wake Forest University. I think he thinks the UN is out to get him because he was ostensibly stopped and interviewed by the director of security for trespassing WFU Friedburg Campus grounds. He thinks he saw UN marked trucks but he probably only saw WFU utility trucks with a similar logo. I could be wrong but I doubt it. Let him clear it up with you.

Men In Black is an urban myth thought to be the US Air force OSI division. It may have been a USAF/Govt joke they concocted to get gullible people into believing in UFO's to cover up some even worse story from WW2 they don't want revealed. See Nick Cook "Search for Zero Point".

Originally posted by YoungSoul

Why are you being so mean? Also, can somebody PLEASE tell me who these people are who are after everybody due to their postings? Are they men in black or something?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spamfish

your not the only one!.. i was playing football and playing outside with my friends everyday!... i felt like i had a pretty much normal life for a kid.. but hey.. whats normal ya know? haha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Or a collegue convinced him he was wrong. I think that sometimes they would rather confuse you, or you just get confused. But, he did wonderful work. Especially in the field of time and space. Both of which we can now disprove. Hahaha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Two things appear to be going on here. One is that we are starting to digress, the other is the inadvertant encouragement to stop the thread or criticize it.

For those that desire to terminate their curiosity please be respectful and just make your departure. For those that keep encouraging or criticizing please refrain from opinions that do not lend insight, knowledge or enhance the thread.

Most of us here just want to know what he has to say, therefore we can at the very least treat him with the same respect that we ourselves would want to be treated with.

It is not that painful to reserve our criticisms for actual warranted debate in a non-demeaning manner.

You get more bees with honey after all.
edit on 22-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

I don't hate the UN. And I lived really close to the place. It wasn't just once they caught me at that place. What it is. It's an animal research lab for Wake Forest where they test products and drugs for human consumption. There is a big electric fence around it but, it didnt use to be that way. At first there were just a few buildings. Now there are several. Being that I am a big Demon Deacon fan, you would think I would recognize their ensigna, and it's white, yellow, and black. Sometimes they also have white vehicles but they still say Wake Forest in black lettering. Now the UN truck. I dont know, little white truck with blue UN emblem. Pretty easy to tell the difference. No smoke here.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
For those that desire to terminate their curiosity please be respectful and just make your departure. For those that keep encouraging or criticizing please refrain from opinions that do not lend insight, knowledge or enhance the thread.

I hope that goes for the OP as well.

Still waiting for the bomb.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Yes there is sometimes nothing at all. Case in point space and time. You see SPACE (without the gas, matter, and energy) is a complete vacuum or NOTHING. There are large pockets of NOTHING in outer space. TIME is NOTHING. Why? Because TIME is a sentient linear concept of the passing of forward events. No one can TRAVEL backwards or forwards in time as time does not exist as a tractable THING. It is just a mental concept. Therefore time has always been just like God. It exists as a concept just as long as there is a MIND to perceive it. So I feel Einstein & Bose are wrong about Space-Time. Space can not be CURVED and time can not be traveled in. Why? Because they are absolute NOTHING.

BTW if you are terrible with numbers than how can math be your forte? Einstein was good at MATH.

I do not believe everything I'm told or read. That's for "followers" not me. I need to empirically see evidence of things. Atheists question me on that religiously. Why? Because they don't see the "big picture" nor the "elephant in their kitchen".

BTW - flattery is not a good cultivation method on ppl like me. Why? 'Cause maybe I wrote the book (just an expression).

Originally posted by nevernothing

Nice! See that's what I mean. Awesome that you can resond in this manner. Shows confidence and I like it. No, I'm definately not the next Albert Einstein true. As a matter of fact, I'm terrible wiyh numbers. I mean I'm great with math but I have to see it. Put it on paper and I get lost. But hey, when something is explained to you and shown you in a way that is terribly profound. Would you turn away because someone said that it cannot be so, or would you share with the rest of us. See, I understand you, but I won't back away in doubt any longer.
What interested me most is that everything is alive at the same time it is dead. How can that be? How can things be and not be at the same time, and be seperated by something else, that appears to be nothing. There's never nothing right? And, If we create all that we see, where and what are we really creating it from and where? These are the things I wrestled with. Thanks for resonding,

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

HEY NEVERNOTHING< I WILL TRY FOR THE 3RD TIME>

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHEN YOU SAY;

" in the world of vibrations, we all have the power to make music, and it will effect people."

COULD YOU PLEASE ADDRESS AND EXPAND UPON WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS.

How is it that i am the only person out of about 239 people in this thread who you have failed to respond to?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

If you will kindly go back to the post where I thanked you for your correction, I had edited the post with information that I believe is important for you.

You are dangerously taking away the power of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I understand that catholics and protestants and mormons and jehovah's witnesses and seventh-day adventists, and pretty much every legalized church body with their own interpretations are pretty much wrong on different accounts, each of them.

However, there is nothing embarrassing about a protestant fundamentalist correcting you. God's children are all over. Some you do not recognize. Some God has placed conveniently in some of these churches to make sure that He is able to save some of His elect. There is nothing wrong with being corrected by anyone at all. Correction is good no matter what.

That being said, I urge you to re-evaluate your standing with Christ. You are greatly diminishing Him.

Jesus Christ was praying to His Father. And how does this strike you as odd? Is He not allowed to pray to His Father?

Are you saying that God is not allowed to have a Son? Did you not read how that Jesus was the heir to the throne? Whose throne do you think that was? After Jesus ascended, He was made King of Kings. He inherited dominion over all heaven and earth. Jesus Christ is Lord.

You should also understand that God the Father is a Spirit, as it is written. Remember, He is so great that Heaven is His throne and Earth is His footstool. Is it robbery for God to make His Son God?

Do you not understand that the only way that humanity can be reunited is if God becomes sin? Realize. Before the fall, Mankind was sinless. It was of the same purity as God. They were united. Then Mankind fell. Therefore Mankind and God could not be united. Now, are you telling me that something less than God could reunite them? I mean, can Mankind undo his own sin so that he might be pure so that he could reunify with God? No, obviously not. So then how can the union take place? The union can only take place if God Himself becomes sin, that which we have been united with, so that we may be reunited. The only way for God Himself to become sin is that He must become flesh. Of course, God CANNOT sin, it is impossible because God is God. This is how Jesus Christ did not sin. But the flesh was tempted, no doubt. But only God can resist the temptation of the flesh. It is by the Holy Spirit that we resist the temptation of the flesh, if we do at all, to this day! But God, in order to become sin, had to receive the punishment of sin. This is called taking responsibility. If you take responsibility then you agree to accept that you are the cause and therefore deserve the consequences. So Jesus Christ, our true God in the flesh, became sin so that we may unite. But He defeated sin as you know. You see, the Spirit of God is what was in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit cannot die. However the temple of the Holy Spirit which is the body of Jesus Christ (what? Have you not read that our bodies are temples? Do you not think that the Holy Spirit has a home just like our spirit has a home? But our spirits do not enter into other temples; rather, our spirits communicate with the Holy Spirit when He is sent to our temple, which is His temple) - the temple of the Holy Spirit was destroyed. And yet the Holy Spirit rebuilt it in 3 days; remember?

I should not have to go through all of this with you again. The scriptures document these things. I urge you once again. Go back into the scriptures and pay attention. If you must not, then do not take my word for it. It is better for you to learn by reading, understanding, faith; wisdom of the Holy Spirit. It is ONLY by the Holy Spirit that you will be led to understand what the truth is. Remember, the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is unforgivable, and I am certainly forgiven for all of what I have done. So I do not blaspheme the Holy Spirit; but I have been given a little of the Spirit so that I may communicate with people about the mistakes they are making regarding His divinity.

He is not worried about some silly arguments regarding the Bible. But it certainly matters when it comes to His divinity.

But on this topic, this is the last thing I will say regarding this. If by now you do not feel convicted to, at the very least, take another look, then that is your conscience and not mine.

All the same, I hope the best for you.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It may be a good idea to just going with your story now and stop trying to defend every post..... I have been defending you and trying to stick by you from the beginning, but even I am giving up....

It's not your fault, but the last 5 or so pages has just been baloney banter between members of the thread and now they sucked you in....

PLease can you get back on track???

I myself get just as distracted as you, so I am not one to talk, but I don't wanna abandon this thread to miss something 5 pages down the road once they al stop interupting and side tracking...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I never hinted you "hated" the UN. I only said you may fear them for some reason.

The facility was built in 1956 10 years before you were born. So what are you talking about. If you are a anti-vivisectionist* then admit it. Yes WFUPC does do that. But they also do human experimentation too.

*Someone who is actively against animal experimentation.

If you have questions contact Program Director Jay Kaplan, PhD Tel: 336-716-1649 E-mail the WFPC at [email protected]. I'm sure Dr. Kaplan will answer all your questions if you keep it SANE and not tin-foil hat-esque.

The UN only has a facility in NYC. They really can't have any official facility in-country without POTUS approval. Unless they are doing training at a military base.

Originally posted by nevernothing

I don't hate the UN. And I lived really close to the place. It wasn't just once they caught me at that place. What it is. It's an animal research lab for Wake Forest where they test products and drugs for human consumption. There is a big electric fence around it but, it didnt use to be that way. At first there were just a few buildings. Now there are several. Being that I am a big Demon Deacon fan, you would think I would recognize their ensigna, and it's white, yellow, and black. Sometimes they also have white vehicles but they still say Wake Forest in black lettering. Now the UN truck. I dont know, little white truck with blue UN emblem. Pretty easy to tell the difference. No smoke here.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Again you have misjudged my position. I do believe Jesus is the Son of God and NOT God himself. I believe he was praying to his God YHWH and not himself. However, Trinitarians believe otherwise. So you and I agree but you don't see it.

Anyway I think the natives are getting restless and want us to stop talking now. They want to hear Nevernothings continuation of his story (and so do I and I know you do too). So let's let him continue...

reply to post by TarzanBeta

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Alright! I'll drop a bomb. It may explode on me but oh well. I feel compelled that you are bored so I'll give you the real reason I am diong this. Again, I will be outed surely,so what do I want? Publicity? Why, so that if disproven I can be ridiculed. No. Because I think I'm the new Messiah? Not near that cocky! Then why.
I will tell you that someone started the initiation before me and they did not tell you.They started it slow and they are building. At first it's worry. Then fear. Then outright chaos. They feel that chaos leads to order and when the order is not suficient. More chaos. They are reaching the final stages and even they don't know the outcome. So, I propose my way. You see, too many are asleep and if they wake up to late they wont make it. They could be lost forever to madness to never get the chance to see. If I can awaken them first, mabe more will have a chance. Because what is about to be shown to us IS a mindblower. To just come out and say it will be dimissed. So, knowing from experience that seeing is the true trauma, and wanting to spare the madness. They will let me proceed.
Mabe I wont be successful, but I must try. The Trumpet? seems to be confusing some. And I'm sorry, I can't yet reveal it. I am not an Angel or anything else- but again. There is a vaque refrence to music. Sounds, vibrations...there is the Key to the Trumpet!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

so this trumpet is going to effect all of the vibrations of people?.. is it like a key that wakes something up in all of us?
or is it not like that?.. you can just say no.. if it is not close to what it is for.. but if you dont say no.. then i will be led to believe that i am somewhat.. correct. haha

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Runciter33

Sorry, it is easy to get distracted and I'm guilty. Man has a very special gift~ His Love for God. And that is what connects us to him. We are the only ones except for a very special group of Angels that profess our adolation of him. And in this Love he has taught us we rejoice! And when we rejoice, we sing! Sure Angels sing, and it is said the beauty of it can drive a man mad. But mans songs are different than just beauty. And so God has left this pathway to see him. In the Bible and Many other texts there are songs to God, and he has left the frequency open and he can hear us. He is just waiting for the right song. Now, a man has found what he has called the God frequency, and he is on to something. But it is only one note. The connection requires a song, and at certain intervals, God instructs the Trumpets to blow. The last Trumpet sounds the end. Rest assured, we are not at the end. But there is one Trumpet that is about to blow. Why? Who am I to question God. I do not talk to God but the Trumpet has been found, and that only happens when he wants it to. I am just the one to tell you about it.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Yes!

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You didn't get it. You were not supposed to respond to my post.

You were supposed to move the story along.

I hope you don't really think that that post contained a bomb.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

how do you know it is the last trumpet?..
have you been told that it was?.. was it brought to you in some kind of spiritual way?

may we know how you came to found this trumpet?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join