It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by spookysr

Why are you being so mean? Also, can somebody PLEASE tell me who these people are who are after everybody due to their postings? Are they men in black or something?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Some of you gys are really fun to read. So, because Albert and the boys touched it before us, we are supposed to think the study is through? So, I should be intimidated? I thought we were supposed to expand on each others knowledge. When I started thinking about it I was twelve years old, what were you thinking of then? Piss me off? Hahahaha. Got a long way to go bud. But anyway, I read Tesla when I wanted to read about it because Albert got caught up in Time and he could move no more. It was actually his lack of knowlegde on yhis that stopped his study. Albert couldn't totally go all in on things he could not fully prove and he hated theory, even the one he is famous for because he felt it incomplete. Now, Tesle on the other hand.....

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
OK Bardd - again I mostly agree with you. I guess we are BOTH doing human religious intel on our chosen target for whatever agenda you and I share. I get that. I'm not sure what you mean about my spiritual gaps. You need to specify please. I didn't think I was off-track on anything I said yet. Please clarify. (I have the sneaking suspicion we are from the same ilk).

However, just a minor correction, I think you meant King Saul seeking to speak with the dead spirit of Samuel ( 1 Samuel 28:3–25) via the witch of Endor. Solomon's sin against God (YHWH) was marrying 700 wives (and had 300 concubines) who were all outside his faith and allowing himself to become an apostate of God in the end.

Originally posted by TarzanBeta
[snip]

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Einstein uniquivocally knew that it was incomplete. Even moreso is that which he did know he was not allowed to reveal.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

You are absolutely correct about Saul attempting to speak with the prophet Samuel.

I did in fact mess the names up. You are right. And this is not the first time I have made that mistake. I have on at least three other occasions made the exact same mistake when discussing this event with people. I do not know why I continue to mix the names up.

I am not from any ilk other than that Jesus Christ is Lord. That is my ilk.

Thank you for the correction.

And also, because I understand what you seem to believe so far, you must remember also that Jesus said that His Father, our Father, had given Jesus dominion over all heaven and earth now. Yes, Jesus Christ IS in fact, Lord. He is worthy of our praise, and the Father does intend on us to worship the Lord Jesus Christ. Remember that Jesus said, "If you know me, then you know the Father." It is not harmful to worship Jesus Christ, as some seem to claim, because He is our God. Remember what the prophecy says, "and I will be their God and they will be my people," regarding the Gentiles (but not only)? That is Jesus Christ. The Word is in fact God.

And just so that you are aware, I have had this debate with Jehovah's Witnesses before. Without getting into all the paganism and still stark disregard for the Sabbath, though they claim to be so interested in the letter of the law and its supposed literal translation, being the Hebrew and the Greek, which they claim to respect - the article "a" is not missing because it is non-existent in the Greek. Some argue for either side. But it is unwise to use only one scripture for proof that Jesus Christ, the Word, is God. Remember what Jesus Christ said to the Pharisees when they were debating about Abraham? Jesus said, "Before Abraham was, I AM."

At this point, you should recognize the error of claiming that the Word is "a" god instead of "the" God. Have you not read in the Old Testament the number of times that God said, "I AM that I AM" or "I AM the great I AM" or how He told some when instructed to relay a message, God said to tell the receiver, "say that I AM says this."

Jesus Christ Himself claimed "I AM". He IS God because only God is "I AM".

Or else Jesus Christ would not be a proper prophet because He would be breaking the first commandment. "I am the Lord thy God; thou shalt have no other gods before me." Is Jesus Christ a SINNER?!

NOT AT ALL.

So you must realize that by claiming that Jesus Christ is not God, you are saying that He is a sinner, transitively.

Be very careful what you imply. Ignorance is easily forgiven, but you must remember that God has feelings, too, and He does not enjoy being referred to as less than He actually is. He desires our worship and glorification of His deity. He is a jealous God and rightly so, because we are His creation.

NN, how much more?
edit on 8/22/2012 by TarzanBeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

Why are you being so mean? Also, can somebody PLEASE tell me who these people are who are after everybody due to their postings? Are they men in black or something?

Im gonna walk away from this thread now, i was mainly reading it for entertainment purposes, but now im just bored. Nice to see so many "new members" though, more power to your elbow ATS.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
No it's not complete I agree... but I don't see you as the next Einstein nor Stephen Hawkin. Yes I do see you as the next David Icke though. You both must really love Alice Bailey's demonic foolishness.

We're "supposed to"? Says who?

12 years old? Is it a just a coincidence that the Bible mentions Jesus at 12 years old? Hmmmm...

What was I doing at 12? I was studying the early ruby crystal laser by Dr. Theodore Maiman at the public library. I also was a auditing high school student at www.fi.edu... in Philly because my mom was a teacher there - still got HS credits though. I was in high technology heaven there and had full run of the joint (so to speak). I also was a haunt at Lasalle University also in Philly even though I was not Catholic. They couldn't keep track of me so they just gave in and allowed me to haunt the place even though I was playing hooky. I was like a pre-teen mascot to them or something. I used to mess with their technology too. Like a pig is slop I was!

I love (my) religion and science you see...

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Im gonna walk away from this thread now, i was mainly reading it for entertainment purposes, but now im just bored. Nice to see so many "new members" though, more power to your elbow ATS.

Is it me or do all these "new members" on this thread curiously have the same typing method and feel as the OP?

All jumping on against the Masons in this thread and others, who are actually talking sense, and bringing out facts......

Interesting......

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
OK I'll accept that as LORD does not mean God. The Apostle Paul calls Jesus "a god" but not the Almighty God (Father) Jesus prayed to (i.e. see The Lord's Prayer and tell me who he was addressing). Ilk means "A type of people or things similar..." I can provide scriptures citations but I know you already know them.

I make the same mistakes you do. I blame it on old age. I was corrected by a Protestant Fundamentalist once and HE WAS RIGHT! How embarrassing is that? I think we do that because we try and answer questions off-the-cuff without reference literature at our immediate disposal. At least keep Google up as a sidebar window when doing forum discussions. :-)

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

You are absolutely correct about Saul attempting to speak with the prophet Samuel.

I did in fact mess the names up. You are right. And this is not the first time I have made that mistake. I have on at least three other occasions made the exact same mistake when discussing this event with people. I do not know why I continue to mix the names up.

I am not from any ilk other than that Jesus Christ is Lord. That is my ilk.

Thank you for the correction.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
At 12, I was walking along a country stream fully immersed in He who is, was, and ever shall be.

Words are meaningless when one is in the Spirit, argument futile, discussion a waste of time.

Ego reigns supreme and separates.

He who knows does not withold but freely shares the truth, and to hear that He indeed did walk this earth in the flesh confirms it so.

link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Is it me or do all these "new members" on this thread curiously have the same typing method and feel as the OP?

All jumping on against the Masons in this thread and others, who are actually talking sense, and bringing out facts......

Interesting......

No, MBTM, it isn't just you.

Even when trying out a different "style", the syntax is the same.

Interesting? In an experimental sort of way, I suppose.

J

link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Yes sir, now you've stepped in it, and I must respond. If we create all that we see, and know that we would never die, we would not care about wrong or right. But God has shown us death and therefore, we have an understanding of life and death before he makes us choose one. What makes us do good then? Simply survival. Once we experience death, we choose life. And we choose to love the creator that gave it. Problem is, there is another entity that tells us he is God. And his concept of love and hate is too balanced, therfore he feels neither. He is like a doctor who cares about the patient but will still cut him up with no remorse. And he has lied to himself about life and death and concluded that if we lean to much toward life, we must die to create balance. See, he is convinced that we progress into him and he is constantly trying to balance us with his knowlegde of the Universe he has Mastery over. In Truth, he has not fully lied to himself in that we will become him, and that we really are him. But the full story is that before that point that we evolve into him. we are a mass of loving minds wrestling with good and evil and he again thinks he must show us death to keep us in check so he can progress. But he wont because once we accept Gods love, he feels he must lie to us and trick us into learning his knowledge so we can learn the meaning of death. Naturally he feels compelled to do so. But with all of this, everything balances. You can't have love without hate, nor life without death. And if we didn't know death, would we care about life? Now then, her is the real question then. To be, or not to be? God chose to be, and I love him for it!!

Hello Nevernothing,

Awe man I can smell it, it's on the tip of my mind.

If not for The Apocryphon of John I would not be this close.

Still the realization evades me, my cowardice taunts me so I have to ask.

We are God but two were before us, the second (doctor) came from the first who said "I AM". I am Is the light who chooses to be, while The Doctor has sown us life and death. but life and death are out side of being, they are outside of I am. To be or not to be in life and death. That is the game?

So we are God because the first chose to be and we love him for it, that is the love we feel. We are that love and we are because of it. But here on Earth The builders of the Doctor the second teach us about love and hate, life and death, good and evil?

So we have chosen to love the knowledge of the second through trauma, But the love we feel unconditionally is from the First, the I Am?

Wow.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

They're all surprisingly child prodigies in QP and string theory also.

Im guessing they've all become Cardinals also because they know "so much" of all religion.

I was lead violinist in a high school orchestra when i was 8....i don't claim to know everything there is to know of string instruments.

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I'll miss you! There's an empty part of my heart now... Bye for now?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Just to clarify, I mean ET_MAN's posts are like Sleepers, not this author. Those two are very similar in their cosmology and metaphysics until things got a little heavy, then the same message got couched more in a religious way for ET_MAN's threads.

I can't make heads or tales of this thread really.

But both ET_MAN and Sleeper are exception writers and they're both experiencers, and they both use the term Pixie Dust, and won't go on.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Interesting......

as i am walking away from this thread, coat on and car keys in my hand, just thought i would add, yes your right many of the new members are very much like the OP, maybe we have a mitchell coombes's cousin thing going on here. Its blatant friend, even i can see it, and im no genius.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

don't bother with her, she left the thread due to your childishness.

but i happen to enjoy these "New Age" child prodigy attacks on each other to prove whom truely knows more about God and life and what have you ...

...please continue,
Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Stop it now, i wouldnt want the OP to think this flirting is in any way taking the attention from him, we cant have that now, can we?

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

so....anyway do you have more to add to your "secret story" that we've all heard very many times?

Mike

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow am I the only one on this thread who at 12 years old was riding my bike, kicking a ball, playing with my star wars figures or reading Tolkien?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join