It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I have been reading this thread/following this thread since it started.

The Op says he has some kind of 'Secret Story" to disclose.

But so far i have not seen a single story except his god like claims.

I find the OP indulging in extremely long wind-bag like posts which touches nothing remotely even secret story-ish.

After other users have pointed out the inconsistencies in his description of the chimp-on-the run incident and the geographical descriptions he gave were indeed fault filled or not first hand accounts, the OP has cleverly skirted answering these inconsistencies. meanwhile some users have turned this thread into their own bickering ground rather than analyze the Op and his secret story.

Users : Stop derailing the thread with the usual bickering.
OP : Answer about the inconsistencies in your tale. If you are indeed a man, Own up,
edit on 22/8/12 by coredrill because: corrected some typos

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
(Cont.) So Zero feels bad about not being able to at least see itself. Or for anything else to see it. So he speaks into the darkness around himself- space he creates by thinking about it (there is no color or light remember) And BOOM! Suddenly there is the one.
Now the One moves around the Zero trying to find something else but to no avail. See, he thinks he is perfect being the one because he can't see nothing. Now God knows all things and is perfectly balanced, so he knows to contain the one, he must not create the one, and so negative one is reality. Just thinking about the created them. Now the one cant see Zero but he comes to know he is there beacuase of negative one. See if he is positive, then he knows negative, and he knows if he is alive, then he could also possibly be dead. And he can't have that so he rolls around the nothing and tries to iluminate negative one, not knowing he is balanced by him through God who he cannot see. Remember he still thinks he is the only one. Now what they don't realize is that they never left the zero and are in fact connected to it at the point of creation by the energy that came from the creation. And at the very tip of their seperating into one and negative one, at that point of their creation they know each other. As one being both one and negative one at the same time. The point they are one being they are the Christ. The ultimate of Gods creation, being and not being at the same point in time and connected to God.
So now there they are. Now God in his being is perfect and has imagined all things and in so doing is connected to them. He has established the order of dominion through his creation. And Our mind is connected to each others, occupying the same space for the most part but held apart by Gravity which is the energy that flows between them connecting them to God and each other but allowing them to explore and create as much space as it can percieve, without still intruding into anothers space. And all Of this happens and dont happen, and happens and dont happen contunually perfect forever and ever. On the largest and smallest graph at the same time.
Now on the smallest level they are -1 0 1. But that's just the basic graph we use to measure nothing! Hahahaha. Now Reality is truly only our place in our own mind that we chose to explore. and Others are around you all the time and can come right to you, or go to the very extreme away. And when they are face to face they choose whether to Interact, and if they do, share the same space surrounded by the gravity as two or how many choose to be together. Now again, the one is against negative one because being the first one and thinking he is God, Negative One just holds him down, but dont worry, no matter the lies he tells to confuse us, ultimately he is connected and our death means his death, and he thinks to himself~ To be or not to be Fortunately God has already answered in his perfect creation and Christ actually saves him~ So that he may know God through us. And no matter how hard he tries he will never surpass The One that started all by declaring` I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end, I AM that I AM!

Cool story, bro! I like the "BOOM" part. Because it makes so much sense!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

What about the Chimp? A chimp escaped from the faciilty on Frye Bridge Rd. in Lexington North Carolina about a couple of months ago there. Apparently he was in the woods around the place the whole time, and they simply found him, darted him and returned him. It happened. Wsa on the news here. Kinda recognize yor back yard y' know. What other areas here would you like to discuss to establish where I am.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

reply to post by SimultaneousFinal

Thank you!

Uhhhhh...you're welcome?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

reply to post by glen200376

I'll be here awhile, and that is the plan. Life is a game but make no mistake, it's deadly serious. We all have our part to play. My secret really is already known to everyone, But some chose, and choose not to see. But in the end, it's all part of the plan. But I'll give you something here.
Do you realize that what You see around you is not what others around you see. What your friend sees in His mind may be blue, but what you see may be red. It doesn't matter because the mind chooses only His way to interpret only the heat Zone. In other words, There really is no such thing as color! It is only a picture of what your mind thinks it should look like. Hehehe... Hope that helps you out when you can't sleep one night.

i'm reading through all the post, haven't finished yet but came across this,

i've been saying this for a multitude of years, and i've never been a 'Mason' or had 'Special Training'

so what does that make me?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

So you provided the answer in these two posts and no one was paying attention. Why do you think that is?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

So you provided the answer in these two posts and no one was paying attention. Why do you think that is?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

i also have thought this.. not for years but kinda recently..

i think this makes you a great thinker!.. there are many of us! and there needs to more like us...

we are open minded.. open to new ideas.. and making up our own theories of what might be true.. or what are the possibilities of this whole thing we call life?

you know what nevernothing said may not be true.... but the POSSIBILITY that it could be.... is what keeps my mind thinking.. and i think the craziest of thinking that we can do.. is what we need to start doing..

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

It says some already know this. So, but what does it make you? A person who thinks about things others don't usually want to think about.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Yes, I agree! Thinking of all possibilities makes us create and grow. Such a good respose!!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This thread did start off very interesting. But, somehow, it failed to live up to expectations. By now, the trumpet should have been blown, the secret revealed, etc..Oh well, perhaps another revealer will emerge with the real secrets sometime in the future. We still await the true trumpeteer.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Doesn't matter to me. Everyone goes where their interest takes them. What am I supposed to do about it, Cry?
It's all good man.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatOwl

Keep looking my friend! Those who look to see the truth are the real seekers indeed!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Your last post was my favorite...

I still don't like the meaning however. Maybe I'm the next lucifer hahahahahaha...

I see no point.

Everything is nothing forever always.. No escape here. heh, just glad it stays seperate in some ways I guess, but I always come back to this.

It's all in the matrix. I wish I hadn't ever wanted to get "out" to see the "truth" my life kind of lost meaning a while ago. Now I'm just having fun.

"oh god you are an invertebrate,
and our souls they swim in line,
like a shark composed of cartelage,
oh god this life is mine... "

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

i dont think most people understand....

unless im wrong.... what nevernothing is trying to reveal to us cant be told in just a few days.. maybe he really does have some great things to say, but most of us have not waited more than a day or two till we started bagging on him for not giving us all of the story.

i mean that is how i see it..... maybe what he has to say is something that most of the people reading it cannot handle in one read..
its possible that we actually need to think and soak in this information that he has to make us think and maybe open things up to ourselves... like he has said, we already know the story, he is just reminding us.. so we might just need a night or two to really think about all of this story

but its all ok.. everyone thinks what they want to think

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by willrush

i dont think most people understand....

unless im wrong.... what nevernothing...

haha Never nothing. I like his name now too. I got it from my very first post. He still has not answered me.
If he continues on now it may be overkill.

Course he hasn't brought out a clear line connecting his theme: God and Us.. and god... To the trumpet, and the "saving" I already got a reminder that I had forgotten, and it was all I needed, and still he does not answer me.

Not sure he understands what I wrote.

Still he hasn't brought forth the "Full" story. I guess I just like the non 0 version better.

WAIT... EDIT: I used the search function in a way I didn't know you could. Found he did respond to me... In the way I thought he would.. It's all good now haha. He said what I thought he would. K continue on..
edit on 8/23/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Hitchiking for a lift to where I need to go from here......I Am Just Like You - my post /nevernothing response

If there is someone who has read the original post as mentioned above and has read the thread of the Secret Story maybe you can help me as to where I need to go to play catch up?

Looks like Mods did some rearranging of OPs threads and directions.

@Nevernothing - if you have found the forum directive easier now, maybe you could assist me.

THX in advance!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy
Hitchiking for a lift to where I need to go from here......I Am Just Like You - my post /nevernothing response

If there is someone who has read the original post as mentioned above and has read the thread of the Secret Story maybe you can help me as to where I need to go to play catch up?

Looks like Mods did some rearranging of OPs threads and directions.

@Nevernothing - if you have found the forum directive easier now, maybe you could assist me.

THX in advance!

Timing wise I would say top of page 21 in this thread..

If you are asking another question then it may be easier to read this whole thread. He has 2 more in addition to this one and the one you linked. Search for "angels 3 nevernothing" and then NEXT search for "angels 2 nevernothing"

these start a little after page 21, maybe more like page 26 or so.. He tried to make 4 topics but the mods closed all of them down except this one. the timing for all of them is a little confusing and I have given you enough haha.

ok?

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
as a believer in 'Psychic Abilities' i have been for years trying to discover the Frequency to release the blocks that oppress such abilities, through Isochronic tones, i don't know if i've found correct one or not

it seems you mentioned a bit about Frequencies , if you have said knowledge, perhaps you shall share it, and sooner rather than later

and not just the fact you have said knowledge, i mean actually share said Frequency

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join