It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by canuck7

Jesus is a verb, not a noun.

believe that and that God helps those who help themselves there is no room for deception.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Its just a little funny, how you just joined yesterday, and ALL your posts are in this thread.

That is rather strange.

Furthermore, it is a conspiracy board after all, and anything can be a conspiracy.

vvv

Yeah it is a little funny, I'll give you that. plus i'm standing up for the guy so I know where your coming from.

But just like I put you on the spot, I'm sure while reading my post you can see even if things add up in a way they are not as they seem.

Plus the mods would be on it like a Boss if it were the case, considering the funnyness of it all.

No offence, just using a little fire for fire, to get a point across.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Hi,little bit of info i got that may be useful.i studied this whole bob dillian christian conversion thing.i remember reading a book about it.seems he got involved a church and people which morphed into that whole "toronto vineyard fellowship falldown all the time thingy". he married a woman and it started falling apart pretty quick.the bottom line is he was being backstabbed and condemned by a lot of the "heavyweight" pharisee's who were all stirring it up saying his conversion was'nt genuine cuz of his previous "soul selling" to the devil.same old story and i been through it too.judged in my previous middle class church as ~"unsaved" by a small hardcore group of fakes-ie-pharisee's. i simply believe that Robert zimmerman "wanted out" from his prevoius commitment with the god of this world[satan] but that is a hard thing to do.satan don't let go easy..it ain't over till the fat lady sings folks,and althrough it looks like bobby gave up he ain't in hell yet!!. peter

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat
reply to post by canuck7

Jesus is a verb, not a noun.

believe that and that God helps those who help themselves there is no room for deception.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by McGinty

Haha, I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just rustling the dogmatic feathers of the person who replied to me on the previous page.

As far as I know, Christians (true Christians, if there is such a thing), do not refer to God with the terms Dylan did. They are not hesitant, nor do they try to avoid questions about God, and when they do talk about him, they are never vague in their speech or about his title (in fact I suppose you could say they are the opposite).

As far as I know, in the Torah and the Bible, God never makes superficial bargains with people, granting them success in return for 'something'. My understanding is that God guides, then the followers do or don't, according to their own will. There is no bargain.

Dylan claims he is a 'Christian', yet his words and actions run contrary to that of a Christian. It's interesting he became very successful in the 60's, yet didn't become a 'Christian' until the late 70's. Is he a wolf in sheeps clothing? I'll leave that for the religious or faithful to work out!

Because he doesn't fit into one particular stereotype of Christrians that you have does not mean that he can't therefore be a real Christian. For many religion is a personal matter, between themselves and their faith or belief. The fact that became a Christian in the 70s really has zero worth as evidence!

You say that God (in you're opinion) doesn't make bargains. Assuming, for argument's sake, this is correct (though how you or anyone claim to know the mind of God is unclear at best). In the interview Dylan doesn't say that anyone or anything made a bargain with him - he says that he made a bargain - that is all....

I read this as Dylan saying he made a bargain with himself that if he made it to 'fame' he'd use that to keep spreading his message (of people to engage their brains and see the puppetmasters of politics) for as long as he could.

That's how i read it, but really i think that the way one interprets such a vague interview, and the meanings they choose to superimpose upon it, say more about that person's preoccupations than about the content of the interview.

I don't mean to pick a fight here, but to be honest i think that contriving a 'Devil' narrative into this interview is ignorance, and i'm denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi yes ok i am sorry my spelling is abysmal.i do try.yes Jesus.God helps them that helps themselves,right?.true.
but what about those that are too "messed up" to help themselves??.like the madman in the bible who was chained up in the local graveyard by the local townfolk cuz he was dangerous??. he was that "messed up" that he could'nt even "ASK" for help-like toy put it...no Jesus[the noun] helped him anyway...read on!! peter

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Dude your dp freaks me out, i dont know why but when i see a white owl. I feel like i am having a heart attack. Is there a common white owl phobia? Its not the owl itself, i like animals especially owls. But something about the white on black eyes.

Yea i am a loser..owls ..i mean wtf. An alligator is somehting to fear but white frigging owls?

Not sure if this has been brought up yet. I read the first 5 or so pages before I started skimming through posts

But have you ever seen the movie The Fourth Kind? w/ Milla Jovovich.

It's a mockumentary about a Doctor studying abduction cases in Nome, Alaska. Some, (or maybe just one, I forget) of the abductee's report seeing a white owl before or during these abductions. Not sure if watching this movie will just enhance your fears more though.

So maybe you shouldn't watch it. But just throwing it out there; again if it hasn't been brought up already. Sorry it someone did.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This would make a wonderful novel. It is an expansive tale that does not seem to reveal anything at all. Anyone who catches the specials on history channel could "reveal" these same things. I like the creativeness of the story and would love to believe it if it was backed up by at least some shred of proof. Don't get me wrong I believe there are secret groups hiding behind secret groups and so on, I just don't think this guy is legit, but hay, I would love to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Wonder where he went?
So many posts and he seems to have disappeared....for now....
He's probably at school,school is back in Scotland today is it back in England?This thread stinks of Bernard!just like a thread which appeared about the same time yesterday,an intro by a new member TheElite.He too had 'secret documents' which he said he would " contrive" to post,then it got 404'd.This smells the same to me,learnt nothing from the o.p. but some members posts were interesting.
I see a ban and a 404 coming.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

He says " I made a bargain with it". Listen again.

It's also interesting reading his body language. Is it a sense of sorrow he 'gives away' at the end of the interview, upon reflection of his 'bargain'?

But I do agree with you that the interview is very vague (intentionally so), so that interpretation is down to the individual.

However, the interviewer asks when told about the 'chief commander', "of this world?", Dylan says "of this world and a world we cant see" a not the.

Who is the 'chief commander' of this world? If you ask a Christian, of any denomination, they will give you the answer.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
This thread stinks of Bernard!

My thoughts also. I was smelling Schnitzel by the second page, but I was trying to keep an open mind about the situation.

I'm afraid that, unless our poster magically reappears, I have to call hoax on this one.
J

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by canuck7
Hi yes ok i am sorry my spelling is abysmal.i do try.yes Jesus.God helps them that helps themselves,right?.true.
but what about those that are too "messed up" to help themselves??.like the madman in the bible who was chained up in the local graveyard by the local townfolk cuz he was dangerous??. he was that "messed up" that he could'nt even "ASK" for help-like toy put it...no Jesus[the noun] helped him anyway...read on!! peter

I hear ya buddy!

Jesus the noun is going to do what ever Jesus the nun is going to do, even with those who cannot ask. Jesus the verb is what we all need to work on and a little focus does not hurt.

Enjoy the smaller things life has to offer, do what you can and be "excellent to each other".

two very most awesome dues came up with that line.

*guitar rift*

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ujustneverknow
Wonder where he went?
So many posts and he seems to have disappeared....for now....
He's probably at school,school is back in Scotland today is it back in England?This thread stinks of Bernard!just like a thread which appeared about the same time yesterday,an intro by a new member TheElite.He too had 'secret documents' which he said he would " contrive" to post,then it got 404'd.This smells the same to me,learnt nothing from the o.p. but some members posts were interesting.
I see a ban and a 404 coming.

What documents are you guys talking about?

I find it absurdly silly that grown men would demand proof based on a fictitious offer of said documents that never happened?

Lets try something here, link the post where Nevernothing talks about providing secret documents, show some "simple" proof to what you are saying and I'l believe that a Kid is going to be able, and if able willing, to write an OP like that and then for hours on end reply curiously to roughly every individual that posted a comment.

Think before you post.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
Now I wont go into to much detail now about the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it.

And this is the problem with these confessional threads. You've been here for a while? Yeah, so have most of us, and I bet a lot of us are noticing that you are regurgitating material familiar to us all and offering nothing new.

But we'll see if I crack later and tell some things upon someone aproaching this question in the right manner.

I have had many more such revealing visions since then, and upon prodding, I will reveal them to you later.

Why, sir, are you flirting with us? ;P

But in all seriousness, isn't this sort of attitude part of the problem? Even if your account is true, it makes you come across like a troll. All this the "Ooooo, I've got such secret knowledge, you just have to ask the right questions" stuff is the hallmark of the snake oil merchant since the way back.

You've got knowledge to share? Then just drop it on us, and quit winking and teasing like some burlesque dancer.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

AmatuerSkyWatcher- Thank you for the video post.

McGinty wrote:

Sorry, but to me Dylan is referring to 'God', not 'The Devil'....

From the interview, I'm seeing the same way... Dylan like He's sold out to God. The guy tried to pin him down to a specific. Dylan's response is "The Chief Commander". Slow Train Coming, an excellent Christian CD, was released in 1979. His agreement was made: "a long time ago". It seems to fit.

For others, I guess it's a matter of glass-half-empty or half-full interpretation.
edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

This thread stinks of Bernard!

My thoughts also. I was smelling Schnitzel by the second page, but I was trying to keep an open mind about the situation.

I'm afraid that, unless our poster magically reappears, I have to call hoax on this one.
J

My goshyness did ATS just adopt a mandatory reply time frame? Do those who don't comply get sloshed into the dreaded Hoax bin? But i thought a HOAX needed to be adequately proven? you know that thing you guys keep for some odd reason, even if what is to be proven is as p for grabs as anything, asking for proof.

What's a person with a job to do! Aw we can adjust, just toss any life outside ATS out the window and that's that, sacrifices must be made!

By the way, and in case you are correct, what exactly is the HOAX in this case?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyJae

I've been trying to reserve judgement too but as a few members have stated throughout,this all sounds too familiar.If he reappears about half three(after school)then its Bernie!I think he is taking the pee when he says he is not able to be mind controlled.It also seems that he has a few defenders in here,blind followers dying for some truths.He has told us nothing that a quick Google couldn't tell you.
We shall see.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

You do realize that Bernie had an account which flew under the radar for months?(can't remember the user name).When he got busted using another name he admitted it and in his words"it was the biggest hoax ever"on A.T.S.
He then said he was going to bum about it on his new website.There have been too many new intros recently with the line"I've been a Lurker for ages"for my liking.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Not so sure about the Bernie angle on this one.

The writing style is rather different to previous Bernie threads. It might be that he learned, and adapted. But not sure about this.

Also, Bernie tend to at least stick it out in his threads.

Time will reveal all...

vvv

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

reply to post by LadyJae

I've been trying to reserve judgement too but as a few members have stated throughout,this all sounds too familiar.If he reappears about half three(after school)then its Bernie!I think he is taking the pee when he says he is not able to be mind controlled.It also seems that he has a few defenders in here,blind followers dying for some truths.He has told us nothing that a quick Google couldn't tell you.
We shall see.

Much better, and a bit more thought out. Even a slight twist and a bend, nice. I knew you guys had it in you.

It also seems that he has a few defenders in here,blind followers dying for some truths.

what else can a follower be? Is not the truth or lack there of to die for?

BooHoo guess I'll settle for being a consumer, now that a propose! XD

The Rat.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join