It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

Was that a confession?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

You do realize that Bernie had an account which flew under the radar for months?(can't remember the user name).When he got busted using another name he admitted it and in his words"it was the biggest hoax ever"on A.T.S.
He then said he was going to bum about it on his new website.There have been too many new intros recently with the line"I've been a Lurker for ages"for my liking.

I know not of Bernie, but if it is this kid than he is good. Talent I say.

Any kid that would spend the time to try to HOAX a conspiracy site, and make a web site instead of playing xbox or facebook is cool in my book.

Another thing. Ether i'm as adept as a dog when it comes to masonry, which by all means could very well be the case, or the masons responding in the thread getting really lazy instead of not knowing how to respond.

I mean no more offence than lack of standards give to the profane.There should be a difference you know, or else what the hell is the point of being a Mason?

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Good Morning.

I have to say that I didn't really get the "gist" of your story. Is this what you are trying to say:

You moved in with relatives after your father died. They were shriners. You became a Mason per their instruction and were discovered to have some sort of mental power. You are no longer a Mason--or part of their group--but they let you go-- probably because they are afraid of this secret mental power you have.

It seems like a fantastical story to me.

But it's hard to tell, because I don't really understand the point of your post.

What would you like us to know?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Was that a confession?

Of being this person burnie? no

Was just saying your post became more civilized the second time around.

Of being a blind follower? I have a hard time believing we are not all blind followers dyeing for some truth, if there is such a thing. So you tell me

Of being a consumer? a very bad one i guess i love second hand stores and the older the better.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
SF for you ! What an incredibly interesting story to read.. and I must admit it came at a very very prelevant time to me.

I am however calling you out as dis-info at this point in time, my view may change as I'm merely sitting on the negative side of the fence. So to say.

I will be watching this thread with a keen eye and honestly cannot wait to see what you bring next !

Well done

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Same thought here seamus . Big white owl with huge black eyes sit looking at me one night & all I could say was I don't want to go right now . It just started twisting it's head from side to side as if it was confused & that was the last time I saw it . Of course this could of been just a weird dream out of no where .
John

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Thank you! I am not worried about the naysayers. I've been dealing with this since the late 70s and early eighties when everyone was naysayers. Hopefully I can help wake em up. Besides, for some reason, most of what I've come to know is now being revealed!! It is a very exciting, yet extremely scary time to be alive! Thanks for the read!!

You can't wake people up by telling them you're not going to tell them certain things. Divulge all necessary information, then we will talk.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Also, I want to point out that at the quantum level, particles fade in and out of existence. This kind of possibly puts a wrench in the "something can't come from nothing" idea.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

It also seems that he has a few defenders in here.

A few. I think he also has, perhaps, an alter ego...or two...active here.

J

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This guy mentions that atheists think there was a big bang and that we should question what happened before that and so on, and that eventually our answers lead to his answers. He's not thinking fourth dimensionally.

I don't know why it is such a hard concept for people to grasp, but it is likely that time is not linear, as in time does not have a direction. We think of it as going forward because we have a lifecycle where there is what we perceive to be a beginning and an end in time, however this is not necessarily the case.

When is this going to stop, ATS? I joined this community years ago because it was full of open minded individuals. Now anyone can say anything they want without proof and it is accepted by many. Every single thread some whacko comes from left field talking about 'welcome to the light' and such crap, while others turn a blind eye to the fact that not a single shred of evidence has been produced. I see no documents, photos, or videos proving anything written here, and you all let this go on.

This is disappointing, and embarassing,

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thank you Omega. So much simpler and kinder than just whining about the way something is written.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyJae

It also seems that he has a few defenders in here.

A few. I think he also has, perhaps, an alter ego...or two...active here.

J

very, very true. an experiment in gullibility perhaps?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by canuck7

HI.HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE DYLAN INTERIEW PROPER?.HE CLEARLY STATES THAT THE HE SUBMITTED TO CONTROLLER OF THIS WORLD.YES SATAN.THE BIBLE SAYS AND YOU CAN READ IT THAT THE DEVIL,SATAN,BEZZALBUB,LUCIFER,WHATEVER, IS THE gOD OF THIS WORLD.FOLKS THATS WHY THIS WORLD IS IN SUCH A TERRIBLE STATE!.RAPED AND PILLAGED BY GREEDY ANS SELF SEEKING PEOPLE WHO OPENLY EMBRACE THE DEVIL FOR THEIR OWN ENDS. PETER

The bible says that Satan is the God of this world yes?
...... I thought a big thing about your god was his claim that he was the one and only god. Yet here we see it being claimed in the bible (his word) that there is not only another god but that god is in fact the god of our world and not him. How interesting.

Wonder what crazed logic believers will use to deny this

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

I do things I don't know, yet it turns out it's the right thing.

Now I wont go into to much detail now about the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it.

Can you PM me on that, please? I'm not one to dismiss things so rapidly and plus I'm one for the unorthodox and occult (Not the bad kind)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm not really intrigued on believing any of it..All those things you've said i've known awhile about..I.e mkultra, ufo's, Harrp..It's nothing new..this whole post hasn't said anything besides you making up a story. It was a little interesting but you finished it too short, but didn't have any details..Than you say you're some special "human being" that can get past defenses..If that was so, they're would be a lot of people doing that outside from the USA, and would pose a big security risk when random people are showing up in top secret facilities...So I'm sketchy on that.. In your story you don't really mention anything really that the normal ATS person wouldn't know.. But we here have heard alot of stories on here, a lot funny and amusing..Some person thinks he is a "demi god" another person thinks they're an alien and doesn't feel attracted to sex with humans..It's funny, so really It's hard to even believe what anyone here says, and when they don't say any details about anything, basicly what google can tell you, well google can say more.. But I don't really buy it at all.. Interesting story though, no hate but till I actually hear something worthy of a read and something that I don't already know without doing intensive research on the subject. Most likely anyone can make up a story and say what you did. Either for attention or amusement..

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
...soon I was told in order to stay a part of this group I would have to be initiated in to the Masons proper. I agreed. Now I wont go into to much detail now about the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it.

A masonic intiation ritual is not incomprehensible, not is it magical or reality-breaking. It's about ritual. Why are you implying there's more to it than there is?

But we'll see if I crack later and tell some things upon someone aproaching this question in the right manner.

Ahh, and there's the carrot. I was wondering where that was. You see, we get so many posts on ATS about people with amazing stories, much like yours, which profess to have some deep understanding of the universe which we normalites simply couldn't possibly understand. But you do. And you can't just tell us, because we of normalcy simply couldnt get it.

Oh, but you might! You just might,like a dangling carrot.

Nice story, but all too familiar with all the same hallmark "gotchas" that all the rest have. Good effort on the writing though

edit on 21-8-2012 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
very, very true. an experiment in gullibility perhaps?

Or, perhaps, an exercise in futility?

J

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is classic. These type of clowns wander through ATS every single day. We will never see his anonymous papers, and the Wake Forest part was just to hilarious to go into. I guess there's always a fresh batch of suckers here.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Sorry, but to me Dylan is referring to 'God', not 'The Devil'....

He said he made a "bargain".

You don't bargain with God, he tells you what to do, and you do it, or disobey. The Devil is the only deal-maker, since he is the only one that needs you to do something for him in return.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Relatively nice creative writing - though some practice is never a bad idea for anyone. Aside from many little oopsies, the remark about quantum physics, specifically that "something never comes from nothing" bothered me enough to respond.

One of the many weirdnesses of our struggle to understand our universe is that stuff seems to pop out of nothing (on the level of the very small) all the time. Little particles pop outta the "quantum froth" and then pop back into it at a staggering rate.

I'll go away now and drink my coffee.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join