It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Wonder where he went?
So many posts and he seems to have disappeared....for now....

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by MarkJS

Thanks for the Dylan video. Take it you're a Christian?

Careful what or who you listen too!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I'll stick to my comment back on p5 of this. I see you as a little kid wanting to play in the big kid's sand box. Your reply to me wa really aggressive, Your choice, but it doesn't take away from the fact that when someone asked for pics, you dodged the question. As you have with so many other requests on here. imo you have tried (unsuccessfully) to dangle bait expecting people to gasp in awe and wonder at your non informative statements. Actually I have just figured out who you remind me of. Dr S Greer ..... no that's NOT a compliment. I reckon your next move will be to say that there are those on here that are unable to "see the light" yeah right. Whatever.
.I think I want to call you at this point .................................. BS, mega BS

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

I am thoroughly enjoying this thread, but nothing has amused me more than this reply. You hit the "nail on the head" here, I was just sitting here "rolling my eyes" at all the people complaining about their water not being wet enough...

How does the expression go? "You can't please everybody?"

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
intuition is telling me not to trust the OP
not that I would not like too,
just that I shouldn't.

OP - tell your whole story - lay it ALL out there, don't suggest, tempt and tease.
People are either ready or they are not, and NOW is NOT the time to play anymore games.....

There is a part of me that says "another mole trying to milk the aware cows"
I have milked my fair share and been milked some,
so I will watch you like the very wary...

That being said thank you for your time and posts,
Kind regards,
The Milk Maid

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rissole
intuition is telling me not to trust the OP
not that I would not like too,
just that I shouldn't.

OP - tell your whole story - lay it ALL out there, don't suggest, tempt and tease.
People are either ready or they are not, and NOW is NOT the time to play anymore games.....

There is a part of me that says "another mole trying to milk the aware cows"
I have milked my fair share and been milked some,
so I will watch you like the very wary...

That being said thank you for your time and posts,
Kind regards,
The Milk Maid

Well ok then

I tried really hard to soak this in but I feel we have both come to the same Conclusion hints this post

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Hello,
Can’t stop reading every ones posts, the story was a good one too. But I have a question whether it be to you or the whole gang here: Why is it that when one comes forward with statements of being imparted with secret knowledge, teachings, visions etc that the person seems to be stringing everyone along and picking up the story as new information is placed in the thread or just new made up ones appear, while never really imparting the team with said wisdom? I am not knocking nor trying to take away from your story or experience, I only have the urge to ask this question because that’s what your story is prompting me to do. Thanks and welcome

S&F to get you started
edit on 20-8-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: Give props
[/quote
edit on 21-8-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
I'll stick to my comment back on p5 of this. I see you as a little kid wanting to play in the big kid's sand box. Your reply to me wa really aggressive, Your choice, but it doesn't take away from the fact that when someone asked for pics, you dodged the question. As you have with so many other requests on here. imo you have tried (unsuccessfully) to dangle bait expecting people to gasp in awe and wonder at your non informative statements. Actually I have just figured out who you remind me of. Dr S Greer ..... no that's NOT a compliment. I reckon your next move will be to say that there are those on here that are unable to "see the light" yeah right. Whatever.
.I think I want to call you at this point .................................. BS, mega BS

Try not to look so much like a big kid playing in a sand box there little buddy us grown ups are trying to have what's called a discussion.

Don't you just love it when people pull the photo = proof until some one actually presents a photo as proof then photo = Photoshop with good reason too. Proof is nothing more than someone else usually in position of authority telling you what is proof.

All proof is,is something eaten like candy by a baby. my father once told me Santa was real. When I asked why he always brought me crappy presents my father told me to look into the nights sky and I saw the bright red and white flashing lights traveling east to west. when I saw that light i knew from then on that Santa was a total ass. Have never liked that guy since and I was given proof that Santa exists, saw it with my own eyes.

Still I wonder even if photos were given, what exactly are you asking to be proven? Do you even know?

If you do please let me know, i you don't well then your lack of proof proves you are truly Dr S Greer.....and yes that is a compliment.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
Hi nevernothing and welcome to ATS

Very interesting story. I would like to ask you some questions about things you may or may not know something. Would love to hear what these things mean or do not mean to you. Thank you for your time.

Do you know of a red velvet book with a golden seal? If you do tell us about it.

What is the white room/space?

What is the dark room/space?

1970's any remote experiments on children in terms of mind?

Who are the avatars? (Hmm that question is not mine but I'm asking it because it came to me - and no it has nothing to do with the movie(s) )

The fabric of space time, vibration, Buzzing bees and the British voice

I'm very open minded and do not question what comes to me in terms of words, inspiration and understanding . These are my questions for now I'm hoping they really mean nothing to you. But if they do please share.

Thank you for your time.

Much love light and balance

edit on 20/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

The "white room/space"

The first time I read your post a few hours ago, this really struck something within me, but I decided not to offer any input as I found myself doing a lot here. I usually chalk it up as just laziness, but I'm starting to think it may be an external force at work, whom doesn't want..ok anyways, enough with that...

When I was a young boy (less than 10), I'm in my mid-twenties now, I remember "traveling" to this white room/space "randomly" from time to time. I always remember it being when I was with family members and I was usually in a public place -- in fact -- I think it was always at a grocery store...anyways, it always happened, from what I can remember, just as I entered the aisle to check out with my family.

I'd be standing just beside the end-cap with the magazines were (to my left) and as soon as I would look over to them (I particularly remember the "National Inquirer"), I would "zone out" into this huuuuuuge, bright white space.

I would be looking at it from a first-person view (I was inside the room) and now that I think of it, there was someone like either beside me or behind..hmm..not sure if they were there physically now or not, now that I think about it..I haven't given this experience much thought in many years, but as I was growing up I used to think on it from time to time, trying to figure out what it meant and what was happening.

Anyways, I'd never given the part about "something/someone" being beside/behind me any thought until I started writing this response. Anyways, to explain the rest of my experience...

As soon as I entered this bright, white space/room..I would be looking at "the center" or what appeared to be the center of the endless space and I would see a very small "black figure" or at least it seemed small from a somewhat birds eye view. And this "figure" would be standing up or sometimes sitting in a chair. The chair would be the same color and texture of it, no difference in appearance.

Anyways, I would out of nowhere, zoom in so freaking fast at it..not sure if my eyes were just zooming in or if I was being transported to it and then back out at the same rate I moved in on it. It was so weird. Within less than what I can rationalize as an instant, I was back in the same position there, from afar viewing it.

On other occasions, when I visited this place, the figure would be a huge, black figure already and it seemed as if things would happen in reverse. It would zoom in on me..maybe that's why it seemed so large. Now as I write this part, I remembering that when I entered this place and the figure was in it's large form, it seemed like I was the figure than and I was zooming away towards the space where I was usually zoom in from...hmm

I think I was the figure the whole time or maybe the figure was a part of me..like maybe I was seeing my soul? I have never thought of that idea until I thought to write it just now. Wow.

Maybe non of this interests anyone or even makes a bit of sense, it's just what happened to me as a child. Then again. maybe I, as a child, was just imagining the whole thing.

I have no proof of this, so everyone think what you want, but I felt I FINALLY needed to tell someone this. And other than asking God what it meant, I felt this was a great place to finally seek answers, since I don't believe in psychiatrists -- no offense to anyone.

I do have other experiences I cannot explain as a child if anyone would like to hear about them.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
Show us these papers.

I've read through every page of this and can't see that the OP ever answered this, apologies if I missed documents re. "MKultra, Harp, UFO truths" having been posted.

Although, OP seems to have become TucoTheRat

Welcome Tuco!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
posting for ..

further reading..

pure awesomeness~!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRtheSecret

I do have other experiences I cannot explain as a child if anyone would like to hear about them.

Sure why not, an experience is an experience, we all have them and some times there are similarities but their diversity is awesome too.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by TimesUp
reply to post by nevernothing

Reminds me of a lot of truths.

Your trance allowed access to the '___' that our body produces naturally when we are born, when we dream and when we die.
This "dream" molecule allows our consciousness to "travel" into the "spirit" realm or another dimension.

Countless studies have been made where subjects who were injected with pure '___' have shown that during experiments, have encountered the same balls of light connected to other balls of light and all of this making up a universes of light connected by veins of flowing light.
Also, the majority of the subjects had encounters with other "beings" that were very intelligent and omnipotent and were not mere hallucinations.

The Indians of South America have been accessing the spirit realm this way for over a thousand years, maybe longer.

The Masons as well, having the knowledge of the ancient psychedelic fertility cults from the Sumerian times, have kept this sacred knowledge a well guarded secret.

The true big secret of all religions must be the relationship of man and his personal encounters with the spirit realm. Only when he actually arrives and sees himself connected to the giant energy grid (that many have now experienced!) will he begin to realize that yes, we are all one thing and yes we are all "created"

Dream molocules??? Allowing spiritual travel during sleep. Pluheeese. Stop the nonsense people and really wake up. There are no dream molocules that allow astral travel. Perhaps they are talking about a paralyzing compound produced by the body during sleep to keep you from acting out your dreams, this is real. So that when you walk in your dreams you dont walk out of your house asleep. I dont know about any other chemical reactions during death.
Your belief in what the Masons are or what they stand for is total fiction. Dont get your information about the Masons from an online website. Go to a masonic temple and learn from them.

I'd recommend reading ''___' Spirit Molecule' by Rick Strassman and 'Food of the Gods' by Terrance McKenna to start with

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Well, read through this long thread.

Not much to add, and absolutely no questions. All this I have known already...

However, the OP seems to have dissapeared.

Yet, he seems to have come back as TucoTheRat.

Why mate? Why do this? It seems to have happenned shortly after you were asked for some evidence, and another member, (a master mason) seems to have contradicted you.

All rather entertaining nevertheless. I will keep an eye on this.

vvv

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingmonkey

Originally posted by METACOMET
Show us these papers.

I've read through every page of this and can't see that the OP ever answered this, apologies if I missed documents re. "MKultra, Harp, UFO truths" having been posted.

Although, OP seems to have become TucoTheRat

Welcome Tuco!

Thanks Top Secret Document Authenticating Officer # 89A-b4xj-:03,

Glad to see they have implemented an indexing method similar to IPV6 but with more capacity to accommodate the vast number of eager officers in your specialized field of conspiracy authentication.

Imagine a wold whit out the League of Extraordinary.....Paper.......and Photo..........looker Aters, oh the horror! What would we gullible sheep do with out the all knowing yet shrewd wink and nod of approval from fine gentlemen like you.

Enough brown nosing, see i have a cousin and he is out of work and pretends that he can't find a job. See i was thinking could you hook him up? I mean i know you guys are hiring, there have only been like 50 of you guys on this thread so far and it's obviously a full time job soooo,,, hep a fella out will ya. He is a total prick, totally fits the profile.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by MarkJS

Thanks for the Dylan video. Take it you're a Christian?

Careful what or who you listen too!

Sorry, but to me Dylan is referring to 'God', not 'The Devil'....

Either way it's far from any kind of proof of anything. Dylan's songs are political and often evoke a desire to be politically effective, rather than a mere sheep. Surely that's a good message?!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Well, read through this long thread.

Not much to add, and absolutely no questions. All this I have known already...

However, the OP seems to have dissapeared.

Yet, he seems to have come back as TucoTheRat.

Why mate? Why do this? It seems to have happenned shortly after you were asked for some evidence, and another member, (a master mason) seems to have contradicted you.

All rather entertaining nevertheless. I will keep an eye on this.

vvv

Seriously.....

I'm the OP now?

That's seriously the best you guys can come up with?

Look take a few pointers, please, just to make things more challenging for us masses.

1.) break away from your "how to create doubt in order to discredit a topic - for Dummies" templet and try to be more original. ya know try to be a bit more original. You training was to get the hang of things but please build on what you have learned don't just act like a repetitive internet spam cookie on every thread.

2.) Don't all attack at the same time, you look like a pack of dogs, like a group of corn grinding wives in Salem crying witch and the slightest sparks in a cook fire before being branded a witch them selves. You look not only obvious but bullish as well, and not the cool huge biker guy bully, I mean the skinny pencil pushing "I have a right to do this and the credentials to prove it" kind. Ick.

3.) Don't be so quick to snowball, wait a little before taking a previous post set up statement and rolling with it. Breath, be calm, wait for the right time. Like a surfer before he break, just float, feel the wave......then an only then can you paddle like a mad man.

I hope this has helped.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hi. my grandfather was a mason. as for my father being one,i don't know,my parents split up before i was born,althrough i was concieved AFTER they split up.not at all good...long story short,i was born under a generational curse do to my familys involvment in lucifer worship through masonry.or better known as satan-thr god og this world,the bringer of dangerous and forbidden knowledge.beware of you visions and powers.i culivated supernatural powers some years ago before it all started to get well out of hand in a very unpleasant way for me[and others round me!]. there IS A MASS DECEPTION taking place and it is quickening.if this estoteric knowledge and visions you speak of do not lead you to JESUS christ then you are in my opinion being decieved.and i believe the intention of this is so you will go on to decieve others-just like i did.Peter

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

Haha, I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just rustling the dogmatic feathers of the person who replied to me on the previous page.

As far as I know, Christians (true Christians, if there is such a thing), do not refer to God with the terms Dylan did. They are not hesitant, nor do they try to avoid questions about God, and when they do talk about him, they are never vague in their speech or about his title (in fact I suppose you could say they are the opposite).

As far as I know, in the Torah and the Bible, God never makes superficial bargains with people, granting them success in return for 'something'. My understanding is that God guides, then the followers do or don't, according to their own will. There is no bargain.

Dylan claims he is a 'Christian', yet his words and actions run contrary to that of a Christian. It's interesting he became very successful in the 60's, yet didn't become a 'Christian' until the late 70's. Is he a wolf in sheeps clothing? I'll leave that for the religious or faithful to work out!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Its just a little funny, how you just joined yesterday, and ALL your posts are in this thread.

That is rather strange.

Furthermore, it is a conspiracy board after all, and anything can be a conspiracy.

vvv

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by McGinty

HI.HAVE YOU NOT SEEN THE DYLAN INTERIEW PROPER?.HE CLEARLY STATES THAT THE HE SUBMITTED TO CONTROLLER OF THIS WORLD.YES SATAN.THE BIBLE SAYS AND YOU CAN READ IT THAT THE DEVIL,SATAN,BEZZALBUB,LUCIFER,WHATEVER, IS THE gOD OF THIS WORLD.FOLKS THATS WHY THIS WORLD IS IN SUCH A TERRIBLE STATE!.RAPED AND PILLAGED BY GREEDY ANS SELF SEEKING PEOPLE WHO OPENLY EMBRACE THE DEVIL FOR THEIR OWN ENDS. PETER

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join