It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

The game my friend is inrticate, and it's been along time since I've really played it. Atleast well, that is!
But now, it's time to let more people play!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

Come on then,give us some of your secret knowledge and let us play(operative word).

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing

The game my friend is inrticate, and it's been along time since I've really played it. Atleast well, that is!

I dont consider life to be a game. but an opportunity to vibrate change. How are you helping contribute to this game of life?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
A place to tell your storey, yes.

A place where someone might actually do something about it, no.

A place to tell your secret?

If it really was that big of secret and remotley true this thread would be deleted and you would be disposed. LOL.

Sorry its the internet, and ATS, even if your secret was %100 true, 1000 people would deny it and "prove" it wrong lol.

But thanks for trying, its worth a shot.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

WOW please explain what the hell you are talking about............

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A tried and true classic ATS introduction post.

Fantastic claims of the highest order: Check.
No proof: Check.

Such works are usually defined as fiction.

A fine story but not much else.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRtheSecret
[
The "white room/space"

The first time I read your post a few hours ago, this really struck something within me, but I decided not to offer any input as I found myself doing a lot here. I usually chalk it up as just laziness, but I'm starting to think it may be an external force at work, whom doesn't want..ok anyways, enough with that...

When I was a young boy (less than 10), I'm in my mid-twenties now, I remember "traveling" to this white room/space "randomly" from time to time. I always remember it being when I was with family members and I was usually in a public place -- in fact -- I think it was always at a grocery store...anyways, it always happened, from what I can remember, just as I entered the aisle to check out with my family.

I'd be standing just beside the end-cap with the magazines were (to my left) and as soon as I would look over to them (I particularly remember the "National Inquirer"), I would "zone out" into this huuuuuuge, bright white space.

I would be looking at it from a first-person view (I was inside the room) and now that I think of it, there was someone like either beside me or behind..hmm..not sure if they were there physically now or not, now that I think about it..I haven't given this experience much thought in many years, but as I was growing up I used to think on it from time to time, trying to figure out what it meant and what was happening.

Anyways, I'd never given the part about "something/someone" being beside/behind me any thought until I started writing this response. Anyways, to explain the rest of my experience...

As soon as I entered this bright, white space/room..I would be looking at "the center" or what appeared to be the center of the endless space and I would see a very small "black figure" or at least it seemed small from a somewhat birds eye view. And this "figure" would be standing up or sometimes sitting in a chair. The chair would be the same color and texture of it, no difference in appearance.

Anyways, I would out of nowhere, zoom in so freaking fast at it..not sure if my eyes were just zooming in or if I was being transported to it and then back out at the same rate I moved in on it. It was so weird. Within less than what I can rationalize as an instant, I was back in the same position there, from afar viewing it.

On other occasions, when I visited this place, the figure would be a huge, black figure already and it seemed as if things would happen in reverse. It would zoom in on me..maybe that's why it seemed so large. Now as I write this part, I remembering that when I entered this place and the figure was in it's large form, it seemed like I was the figure than and I was zooming away towards the space where I was usually zoom in from...hmm

I think I was the figure the whole time or maybe the figure was a part of me..like maybe I was seeing my soul? I have never thought of that idea until I thought to write it just now. Wow.

Maybe non of this interests anyone or even makes a bit of sense, it's just what happened to me as a child. Then again. maybe I, as a child, was just imagining the whole thing.

I have no proof of this, so everyone think what you want, but I felt I FINALLY needed to tell someone this. And other than asking God what it meant, I felt this was a great place to finally seek answers, since I don't believe in psychiatrists -- no offense to anyone.

I do have other experiences I cannot explain as a child if anyone would like to hear about them.

Yes this is indeed very interesting and exactly what I was talking about except my experience with this place is somewhat different in terms of there not being any person but rather a large black ball ... I would love to share experiences. For some reason I just think it is time for this now....

I am being purposefully vague here so that others may remember their experiences as supposed to associating with mine. But I'm happy to carry on U2U about this if you are.

Much love and light

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

Dude your dp freaks me out, i dont know why but when i see a white owl. I feel like i am having a heart attack. Is there a common white owl phobia? Its not the owl itself, i like animals especially owls. But something about the white on black eyes.

Yea i am a loser..owls ..i mean wtf. An alligator is somehting to fear but white frigging owls?

A little off topic...but, sometimes people who have potentially traumatic events happen to them, transpose things in the mind to make them less frightening. Diane Cannon has written about her few decades of doing hypnotherapy with people, and coming to the conclusion that alien abduction is not only real, but common. She did not at all start out with any intent to get into that area. Events just moved her there over a couple decades time.

It is important to note that "abductions" are not for the purposes of harming people...more on the order of medical/spiritual checkups. But, we tend to freak out over big unknowns that rock our sense of reality, and they know that. And the memory suppressing tech they use, doesn't always work exactly perfectly. You may have some memory fragment from something like that, that your subconscious has translated into something more "normal" for you, to protect you. A small alien grey type being would have a large head, pale skin, and large eyes. Several of Cannon's clients transposed their memories into owls....which makes sense from a purely point to point mapping similarity perspective.

I have several seemingly unexplainable visceral fear reactions to certain visual stimuli, that are similar. It isn't a rational thing though, and has nothing to do with the particular stimulus, other than it evokes a biochemical fear response in the body. Not all that unlike looking off a tall building or something, and having your butt tighten up. They body just reacts on its own, reflexively. Anyway....just mentioning a possibility.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I too, along with many others struggle to follow you post. I am in no way calling you out, because such an act provides no fruit. The reality is within days the post will move to ATS obscurity.

That said, I find it interesting that so many on here get so consumed with one aspect, i.e. secret socities. Not to say there isn't anything appealing about knowing what it is that secret socities say, think and do. I myself was very curious also. Notice the key word in my previous sentence?
.....that's right, past tense. Was it becase I stopped being interested? Nothing could be further form the truth. So that leaves what? That's right! I simply joined said secret brotherhood.

The biggest reason fraternities refrain from declaring their postion for the world to see is simple. People are enginered to dismatle everything they see in order to better understand it. And when a group keeps their cards close to the chest, everyone screams foul! I have no problem sharing what I know with people who have a sincere and genuine desire to learn what is shared within this group, but to blast bits and pieces online for the trolls and naysayers to simply critic into oblivion is silly. Because A.) no matter how real, mind opening and awe inspiring the truth may be, people who refuse to accept things they don't understand will continue to find inconsistencies in "the message". And B.) In order to really understand the things that everyone wants to know, you must first build the foundation. And no one wants to build their foundation. If you did, you would simply reach out and join a group and see for yourself.

Sorry for getting off track.

I do think the OP is genuine in what they are trying to share, but there seems to be some confusion in the message. "Finally a place to share my secret" No secret appears shared here.

For those who want to see God. Please just look in the mirror and really think about why it is that you are even capable of looking in the mirror and understanding what it is you think you are looking at. If you really needed to know where you came from and where you are going, then you would not have agreed to forget in the first place. And YES, you have all agreed to forget before re-entering this existence. If you didn't then there would be no need to come back here as you would be incapable of experience. Which BTW is the whole point!

I am the beginning and the end, I am the Alpha and Omega. Because of this I have seen all and know all, but sadly I have experienced nothing. And then I had an epiphanny.

With best wishes of peace profound. Stay sacred!

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Baddogma
[
One of the many weirdnesses of our struggle to understand our universe is that stuff seems to pop out of nothing (on the level of the very small) all the time. Little particles pop outta the "quantum froth" and then pop back into it at a staggering rate.

Yah, but somehow the vacuum never seems to spit out a refrigerator, complete and working, that we could use.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by IAmD1
What's more interesting is the interest you take in my questions. Do you have anything to add? It's all part of being and to be honest I know nothing, just that I Am.

Well vibration is in everything, everything has it's frequency I guess that is as much as I understand, so if you know the frequency then you know the thing? What has the frequency of a million buzzing bees?

What advantage, over what and whom and at what frequency? Singing/speech/vocal sounds may be a good way to take advantage of frequency maybe? Tibetan singing bowls another if you're not into hearing your own voice?

much love light and balance friend

edit on 20/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

Thank You. Same to you. Be Good. haha

Well.. I do have some knowledge.. It's all self taught, well, not to discount the synchronicities and spirit.

Basically I was asking about frequencies' effects on I .. I would like to get into the core. I may have been asking in jest partially because I wanted others to notice your post?

You awakened an old path of mine I have forgotten to follow up on. Changing consciousness, projecting into the Axis..

I was thinking you may have had certain tricks?

But even then..

When I said I think you "know" , I was right. haha You have the main key to this thing that IS

I used to change a certain vibration into a higher pitch. This would have varying effects. Some of them being OBE like.. Some of them being light filling.. One time I bent space/time, or at least bent my mind to "see" a warped space time.

I'm thinking I could do great things some day with a more clear view of how I should use this and what would be the point. I need better problems to answer with these techniques, so that I have a direction, a purpose.

Your mention of bees and the british voice was interesting because I have actually gone their in my mind wondering if the English language would hold more power in certain accents, and besides in the beginning there was the word. haha

Hope that makes it clear. There was ONE other main thing in your post, but I chose to leave that one alone.
edit on 8/20/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Be good indeed... yes.

I wonder is 'the' one thing in my post that got your attention just that? I would love to discuss in this forum further U2U maybe? I'm guessing you know.... but even if intuition is wrong I'd be interested to discuss your understanding on the topic.

As for your questions. I have no tricks... being here is the only trick I know.

It is the small everyday things that sometimes seem insignificant that great change is achieved.

Well an opening to U2U is there if you would care to carry on the discussion there.

much love and light.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I'll be here awhile, and that is the plan. Life is a game but make no mistake, it's deadly serious. We all have our part to play. My secret really is already known to everyone, But some chose, and choose not to see. But in the end, it's all part of the plan. But I'll give you something here.
Do you realize that what You see around you is not what others around you see. What your friend sees in His mind may be blue, but what you see may be red. It doesn't matter because the mind chooses only His way to interpret only the heat Zone. In other words, There really is no such thing as color! It is only a picture of what your mind thinks it should look like. Hehehe... Hope that helps you out when you can't sleep one night.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 23rdChakra

Originally posted by nevernothing

I dont consider life to be a game. but an opportunity to vibrate change. How are you helping contribute to this game of life?

Love what you wrote here and also your screen name and picture. Alot of gems are coming through in this thread. Not trying to derail the topic
to your comment above.

love and light

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Firstly why if you don't believe someone why even bother to keep reading and posting on the thread this i don't understand...

secondly what great promise's did the O.P make as far as im concerned this was an introduction thread......

And lastly people on here want to know every last detail of your life as EVIDENCE... evidence of what don't believe move on to another thread.........

You lot are cringe worthy now im not saying i believe or dis believe the O.P im just interested in hearing what he's got to say.........

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing[/url]
Hi nevernothing

Since you are back online and this thread has moved a number of pages then I wonder If I may repost my questions and ask if you have anything to add in response?

Many thanks and much love

Here is my original post with the questions at hand.
Here
edit on 21/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So was this wake facility in Winston - Salem?

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by IAmD1

Love your post my dad was a mason never told me anything when I asked... when I was 6.7,8, years old I would be woken up at 2 and 3 in the mourning..They were shooting guns.. My mother was so pissed off...he said it was for the brother hood..A da.
Needless to say my parents were devorcied when I was 8.
He was never a father to me he moved away and I never heard from him again...yep he was a scum bucket to me till this day.
Heard he died 8 years ago.
This all took place early 1960's

edit on 20-8-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

Thank you very much. I'm so sorry you had to have an unresolved bad relationship to your father. Even if we can never come to terms with how our parents infected our lives as children sometimes at least having a chance to confront as an adult may resolve some of the unwanted residue that may linger from such experience. One piece of thought that may help you is be thankful for all the people who treat you badly because they teach you how to be better. And be thankful for all the times you have been pointed out as the bad guy in someone elses experience because it teaches you that you also have work to do and where to place your attention in your own being.

Much love
edit on 21/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Oh I see your 'secret' ,just wondering why the moderators don't.
As for the critic colour comment,you read that on A.T.S yesterday.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 23rdChakra

Not a game as to be taken lightly no. But a game none theless. Everyday you move on a grid, and effect change, your right about the change. But you still move on a measured grid, (miles, markers, everyhwere you go has been measured in some way.)
In this reality it is GOOD to be helpful yes! So, of course that is what I hope to be! BUT~ Did you know that in another place at the same time in another deminsion, it would be good to Not be helpful. And hey it gets weirder!
You are there in a different demision doing the direct opposite of what you are doing now. Only you Chose to see this! Ponder that. Still freaks me out a little.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

So its o.k. for you to heckle posters who don't believe this but it isn't o.k. to heckle the o.p.?
If you don't want heckled don't post big claims with no proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join