It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally after all these years- A place to tell my secret story!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
So am I getting the basic gist of this thread, when I say this is kind of a conspiracy 'theory' mish mash, where every topic is covered, and is somehow linked, with a supernatural sauce?

The resulting product is a kind of super conspiracy abortion cake, covered by a ectoplasmic sauce of bs?
edit on 20-8-2012 by AmatuerSkyWatcher because: (no reason given)

I know ho silly right? I mean who does that on a conspiracy forum pifft....

Hey I know let's talk about the perfectly legit and moral elections that are currently being held in the great land of the absolute, with out question, Free, the USA. Ya hey that Obama guy sure did everything as promised did he not, but I think that Romney guy is going to spread even more freedom and puppy love throughout the wold this time for sure. Hell i'm sure the end of our current rescission is just about over YAY!

Seriously what is it you guys want from peoples post on a site called Above Top Secret? let the guy speak if no liky move on.

How many atheists do you see going to church just to make snide chuckle and remarks at the priest trying to give service? None right, because that would be ridiculous. So why does it happen on threads such as these.....agenda maybe? no? yeah? no? Yeah you know it hehehe at least until the ball gets rolling and the class clowns take over trying to be cool and say something witty.

The things we do to not get laid, sad really if you ask me, but the real question is...will we ever learn. U-U.

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TucoTheRat

I'm not sure what in the hell you are talking about, in the most part. Did you post in this topic by accident?

I think you are right though. This is ATS afterall, and nothing should be questioned right?

Also this story is clearly what is happening in the real world. All the conspiracies are linked. It's all down to the bogey men in the secret society. That unattainable mystery sect, that no one knows the name of, populated by the select few who no one ever knows or questions. We should ask the staff to merge all the different sections of the forum, so that we can finally get to the bottom of this group, responsible for all the Earths problems (none of it is our fault right?).

Do not fear though young grasshopper. For we can fight them! They might control the worlds banks, control a vast secret army, ready to do their bidding, no questions asked, summon supernatural beings at will to carry out their dastardly deeds, pull off 911 without reprisal, start wars and mass sacrifices, hide the Alien presence visiting our world to try to save us, control the weather and natural disasters, fill our skies with deadly death yielding chemicals, *add other chosen conspiracy here*, but, but I say... We can defeat them! Yes, yes we can! With our mighty...dun dun dunnnnn...VIBRATIONS!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OP,
Welcome, i'm sure you will have some people interested in your story whatever it may be and however strange it maybe, more than likely it has already been written here before.

For me,
I'm the guy chewing the juicy fruit while watching the world series on my unplugged TV.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nevernothing
reply to post by seamus

Awesome discussion here! This is why I came. Thank you.
Your interpretation is what I was told would happen, that I would be GOD if I chose. But something very different happened for me. This is where you wonder, least I do, who is right. See, when I got to that level where I could join the mass of love and energy, I paused and asked, "Are you me? Are you God? Am I God?" The answer came, " I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am that I am." I said, " I love you." And I heard, " but, do you know me?" and I said, " You are the first from which all others came." and I heard, "I love you too."
That was NOT me.

For those who do not know, Jesus says in Revelation (which is a book in the Bible) 22:13:

13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.” link

Do not fear though young grasshopper. For we can fight them! They might control the worlds banks, control a vast secret army, ready to do their bidding, no questions asked, summon supernatural beings at will to carry out their dastardly deeds, pull off 911 without reprisal, start wars and mass sacrifices, hide the Alien presence visiting our world to try to save us, control the weather and natural disasters, fill our skies with deadly death yielding chemicals, *add other chosen conspiracy here*, but, but I say... We can defeat them! Yes, yes we can! With our mighty...dun dun dunnnnn...VIBRATIONS!

very funny, the way you put it... and in a sense true... There is a three word answer for you: When He Returns

edit on 20/8/2012 by MarkJS because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I'm not sure what in the hell you are talking about, in the most part. Did you post in this topic by accident?

No, I was trying to make people who's only contribution is ridicule understand that they might be posting in the wrong section, unless they have a discrediting agenda.

If you have a discrediting agenda then by all means continue with your ridicule.

I think you are right though. This is ATS afterall, and nothing should be questioned right?

It's a superficially free country so question away. just don't expect non-idiots or those lacking a discrediting agenda to sit by, closed mouthed while you guys trample a guy's thread with out cause.

Also this story is clearly what is happening in the real world. All the conspiracies are linked. It's all down to the bogey men in the secret society. That unattainable mystery sect, that no one knows the name of, populated by the select few who no one ever knows or questions. We should ask the staff to merge all the different sections of the forum, so that we can finally get to the bottom of this group, responsible for all the Earths problems (none of it is our fault right?).

I'm not saying that it's not our fault, and Nevernothing does not seem to be singing that tune either, not by a long shot.

He is just expressing his adventure, his defection, his attempt to play for a better outcome, of what he has not even gotten to before the squash brigade and it's cavalry arrived.

Do not fear though young grasshopper. For we can fight them! We can defeat them! With our mighty....dun dun dun.....VIBRATIONS!

Hahaha!

The flesh is such a convincing cell block is it not.

The Rat.
edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: typo

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Spot on

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok so I did what the OP suggested we could do and looked around surrey county NC for memory of him.

I have contacted lodges at Mount Airy, Copeland and Rockford. No one has heard of "mr mind control" there and tbh probably think I was a mad man for asking. Although they could of course all been hiding the truth from a lowly un-initiated like me.

Will continue if I get more replies and post results here

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Check your past you probably have missing time somewhere Greys use owls as images to camouflage their faces in your mind.This is common among abductees,

edit on 20-8-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: misselled

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nevernothing

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by seamus

Your interpretation is what I was told would happen, that I would be GOD if I chose. But something very different happened for me. This is where you wonder, least I do, who is right. See, when I got to that level where I could join the mass of love and energy, I paused and asked, "Are you me? Are you God? Am I God?" The answer came, " I am the first and the last, the beginning and the end. I am that I am." I said, " I love you." And I heard, " but, do you know me?" and I said, " You are the first from which all others came." and I heard, "I love you too."
That was NOT me.

Wow, so this being's love was conditional to whether or not you agreed with it? If you would have said "I don't know" would he still say "I love you"?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So here I am. After all those years of dealing with the questions that arise from all I've learned alone. Now finally, people are waking up and I can tell my story of revelations. First, I would like to say it is an honor to join ATS after visiting the site for several years. I am an American living on the east-coast in a heavily military state beside another more military state, so I get to watch it move and transform. It has been very interesting to watch it's changes in tactics and methods, and very scary the contractor growth over the past decade.

I am in my 40s and my story of interest started when I was about 12 years old. My fathers family were Shriners and I had just met them. They had disowned my father years before for reasons I did not know or ever found out. His father had died at the early age of 36 while still in the military officially of a heart attack. I have never found anything to dispute that, but I have learned that real truth can be elusive, but I digress. I had just met my fathers family, and they told me they wanted me to move in with em for awhile, to help ease my mothers burden. My mom was straddled with three growing boys and a sorry husband so, it seemed a great jesture of help for my imediate family, so I agreed.

They had a huge house, at least it seemed to me cause we, my mom and brothers, never had much, and we struggled for that. It was a huge change in lifestyle for me, and for my personality, it was just what I needed. I was very curious about the world and how it worked, and these people seemed more than happy to introduce it to me in a very big way. Soon afterward, my great grandfather had me going and helping the Shriners with their charity events, and ther were many. Very helpful people those Shriners and I grew to love what they were doing and of course wanted to get more involved.

But I found it curious that I would get privilages normally reserved to degree Shriners and Masons. I mean I could pretty much go and do what I wanted, and was given access to an extremely large amount of historical and mathmatical information. I soaked it all up and, just like I feel they wanted, started seeing the world in a whole new light. I had always previously been extremely naive about thinking that everyone only wanted to help each other and that all authority figures only had the best of intentions.

Of course I soon come to know, disheartantly, how much of a dog eat dog world it was and that everyone had their own agendas. So, I also noticed that a certain group of guys that were doing work through the Shriners, seemed to be very organised and following intensly an agenda that they clearly didn't fully understand themselves. So, who were they following?

Yeah, I had to know because that was, and is one focused group of individuals. Soon I became a part of that group but mabe I was just to curious about where the orders were coming from, so soon I was told in order to stay a part of this group I would have to be initiated in to the Masons proper. I agreed. Now I wont go into to much detail now about the initiations, nor may I ever, cause really, most of you won't beleive the reality that you are opened to, so will dimiss it.

But we'll see if I crack later and tell some things upon someone aproaching this question in the right manner. Some of you already now why I must be this way. Anyway, turns out my fathers family, and I keep calling them that for a reason besides the fact that they are, and that is that they are not mine anymore. For some reasons I still don't understand, the initiations had what the Masons said, and when I say Masons, I say it because you would not know the groups specific name or symbol, well, mabe some of you will, but not many, I had what the Masons said was an unprecedented reaction, and that those at the highest levels say is a dangerous new anomally.

Long story short, the trauma portion of the "learning", taught me how to escape mind manipulation. And in a totally weird way in which I can scare the living daylights out of a programmer. I wont say much more than that, specifically because I don't know how I am able to do this, but let's just say I have an unusuall defense that comes from the simple knowledge that something never comes from nothing. Turns out if you think about it hard enough, is the basic principle of quantum physics, something I know a remarkable amount about for some unknown reason. Something else I should metion here is that shortly before I went to live with those people, I had a very strange experience.

TextDude: P-A-R-A-G-R-A-P-H-S I read up to pg 5 and you still couldn't fulfill the requests for proper spacing etc. makes your story hard to believe and follow. I want to believe you, but the lack of courtesy with paragraphs sends the red BS flag up real quick! real quick!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levelsquare
interesting post .

i'm a master mason . also master of my lodge .
i know a lot of masons in the blue lodge , york rite and scottish rite. right here in NC .
i've also done a LOT of research over the last decade or so on all things masonic.

i must say , your post doesn't resemble anything i've experienced so far in masonry.
it sounds like a lot of garbage.

sorry

Ah Hem! Aren't masons supposed to say exactly that in order to protect their secrets?

I should point out that not only masons are required to deny the truth. But, strangely enough this principle is also found in scriptures and among the Church Fathers:

The letter of Clement of Alexandria to Theodore

To them, therefore, as I said above, one must never give way; nor, when they put forward their falsifications, should one concede that the secret Gospel is by Mark, but should even deny it on oath. For,

"Not all true things are to be said to all men."

For this reason the Wisdom of God, through Solomon, advises, "Answer the fool from his folly," teaching that the light of the truth should be hidden from those who are mentally blind. Again it says, "From him who has not shall be taken away," and, "Let the fool walk in darkness." But we are "children of light," having been illuminated by "the dayspring" of the spirit of the Lord "from on high," and "Where the Spirit of the Lord is," it says, "there is liberty," for "All things are pure to the pure."

URL: www-user.uni-bremen.de...

To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion. KJV Proverbs 1:4

A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels: KJV Proverbs 1:5

To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings. KJV Proverbs 1:6

So, we see that attitude expressed by many groups.

The point being, of course, once a group of men form an order, and set about having a division of peoples into "members" and "outsiders", there must be introduced a way to "draw a line" to establish "exclusivity", so that members feel they are special, and separated from those outsiders. So that whatever "binds" them together in brotherhood, must be defended against all curious, else those "inside" would have no advantage over those "outside" and the order would dissolve back into the general public from whence it came.

Therefore all these groups have need to deny the truth.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hello,
Can’t stop reading every ones posts, the story was a good one too. But I have a question whether it be to you or the whole gang here: Why is it that when one comes forward with statements of being imparted with secret knowledge, teachings, visions etc that the person seems to be stringing everyone along and picking up the story as new information is placed in the thread or just new made up ones appear, while never really imparting the team with said wisdom? I am not knocking nor trying to take away from your story or experience, I only have the urge to ask this question because that’s what your story is prompting me to do. Thanks and welcome

S&F to get you started
edit on 20-8-2012 by Mosthated718bx because: Give props

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mbernardin

Dude lol...

So you take a corrected OP now with paragraphs, erroneously include yourself as his quote and totally screw up your attempt to change the text size for dramatic purpose only to critic him as having no courtesy because he did not space things to the liking of our combined standard of conspiracy site forum interaction. Damn what a world.

You guys better be double-damned glad that our common standard for conspiracy site forum interaction does not include making posts with noting in them, correct and proper usage of quote and text revising functionality and or reading comprehension or 85% of the people on this site would be tared and feathered.

I mean i really don't get it. Does the lack of paragraph spacing incapacitate your ability to understand what is being said?

Does it make your eyes hurt?

What happens when reading a book, if you have read a book that has a really long paragraph? do you put the book down, spray lighter fuel on it, burn it then write a letter to the author and ask him to please reformat his extensive ability to describe detail by making his protagonist more dull and bland so as to help you get through shorter more handy helpful, bit sized paragraphs to you can understand the book better? Is that what happens?

The Damned OP is now corrected, it now has paragraphs, your own double-damned post proves this in the quote you are complaining about. So what are you complaining about?

It's now in nice little palatable, small, easy, digestible, tiny comfortable pockets of words. you should have no problem following what is being said now. but nay you are still complaining. Jesus Christopher Walken, what is the world coming to!

The Rat.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
remember the brain is only this incarnation and has little to do with mind or spirit what our OP no doubt is speaking of is the talent of circumventing this incarnation and seeing God without ego.That is hard to do I can't do it I'm a warrior in this incarnation and too many people could come to harm if i loose my focus on this incarnation.That is my sacrifice. God has my back.
Also to these guys who say they are lazy.......no you're not you are being oppressed by the best tech and protocols money can buy.You are here with me you are here to learn that is something. Some just say B.S. and walk away,sometimes because it's too complex or scary or because they themselves are into this incarnation, there is nothing else to them.What we see here is a possible reality, disinfo or not, the information must be gathered and analysed by you to decide for yourself.
The programmers didn't know he had access to his higher self that strongly.I would also be remise if I didn't point out,Jesus said we could perform as he had.
How big a threat to this system is a planet full of higher connected people?
Mind over matter is very real,provable and that is a talent that can perform miracles.......if the faith in yourself is true.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by seamus

Wow! Yes, but not so colorful and all you know, with a few other details but, yes that is a picture telling a story to a few open eyes.
That's a symbol associated with the Grateful Dead, as you probably know. Many people have taken a different spin on the basic stylized yin/yang design that it's based on, and this is one of those more recent stylings (2009). I chose it because it includes the moon and star (sun) motifs you mentioned, but most of them do not, at least not so blatantly.

Now, your second pic ~ Whew, who are you man?
Your brother.
No, but really... "what" is the question, not "who".

So, I must ask you, and I tell you I'm probing your knowledge here but, when we all become that, Are we part of God, are we God, or are we the Other?
We are the dog looking into the pond to see the reflection of the other dog with the bone in its mouth. Try not to bark for a while this time, eh?

No wrong ansewr here, just wanted to know where you are on that.
This picture is the closest graphical representation I have yet found to match a vision I had in '89 at, of all places, a Grateful Dead concert. I relived the last moments before either a) my birth into this life experience or b) the creation of this universe. Ironically, those might both be the same event, and I have to remember to keep that possibility open in my reality model. I wrote a rather detailed thread about it on the David Icke forum some years ago here: www.davidicke.com...

Thanks so much for your OP, bro!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Hello,
Can’t stop reading every ones posts, the story was a good one too. But I have a question whether it be to you or the whole gang here: Why is it that when one comes forward with statements of being imparted with secret knowledge, teachings, visions etc that the person seems to be stringing everyone along and picking up the story as new information is placed in the thread or just new made up ones appear, while never really imparting the team with said wisdom? I am not knocking nor trying to take away from your story or experience, I only have the urge to ask this question because that’s what your story is prompting me to do. Thanks and welcome

S&F to get you started

Hello Mosthated,

If I may add my two cents, have you ever gone to the movie store and looked through the random movies? You might have pick a random movie up based on it's illustrative cover then turned it around read the description, rented it and wished you had picked another movie. like wise you might have at one time not picked a movie because of its cover and description for many years only to see it one day by chance and felt foolish because it was such and awesome movie.

there is the cover and the description but it's not until we "LIVE" through the movie do we understand it's message or plot or lack there of.

No one, not even paid professional movie description writers or cover makers can tell you what a good movie is, no words can put the message in your mind like living through the movie can.

Hope that helps.

The Rat.
edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: wrong word

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

reply to post by seamus

That was NOT me.

The letting-go-to-become-god thing, it can only happen at the right time and place, both of which have already been chosen. But it is encouraging to hear "big brother" speak, isn't it? My encounter with It started with me complaining grumpily about the way "God" (meaning the Christian patriarchal deity) has screwed things up, and was leading people astray, and it seemed like there was no way to return to wholeness. I was bitterly moaning about it when HE showed up, poof! Big as a mountain, with a glowing crown at the summit, yet I knew that I was only seeing the tip of Her toenail. It was manifesting Itself in a way I could deal with, for my benefit. He said, "You got a problem with me? Here I am. Let's talk about it." And I was so abashed. I said in an embarrassed tone "No, not YOU! You're... wonderful! It's this impostor I have a problem with!" And She reassured me that all was well in hand. Since then I have learned more about the Law, and now I realize that Slugworth was one of Wonka's most valued assets. The NWO will be an amazing show to watch!

I wish you'd come and chat with us on the natural law forum some time at roage.free-forum.net... (not promoting a competing forum here; it's a very specific niche we occupy) I'll definitely be sharing a link to your OP on there.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TucoTheRat

Originally posted by Mosthated718bx
Hello,

S&F to get you started

Hello Mosthated,

If I may add my two cents, have you ever gone to the movie store and looked through the random movies? You might have pick a random movie up based on it's illustrative cover then turned it around read the description, rented it and wished you had picked another movie. like wise you might have at one time not picked a movie because of its cover and description for many years only to see it one day by chance and felt foolish because it was such and awesome movie.

there is the cover and the description but it's not until we "LIVE" through the movie do we understand it's message or plot or lack there of.

No one, not even paid professional movie description writers or cover makers can tell you what a good movie is, no words can put the message in your mind like living through the movie can.

Hope that helps.

The Rat.
edit on 21-8-2012 by TucoTheRat because: wrong word

Hello, Rat
I see where you’re going with this and I can relate to the scenario, thanks for your cents

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
HI OP

something you said in your intro got my curiosity:

Suddenly, two deep forceful voices began chanting behind me and I became disoriented. Next thing I know I could see my body from above, and two men behind me in robes. Suddenly I was encountered by an entity of some kind but, instead of being alarmed, I shouted," You have no power over me!" Well, the thing let out a crazy sceam and vanished.

encountered by an entity, can you elaborate more? was it friendly, earthly, was it mind control? Did you get it's name?

cheers

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join