It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I called it bullsh*t (the video about the pole shift predicting aliens) because some aliens on the other side of the universe would give a damn about someone else's planet that would be nearly impposible to find like looking for a needle in a haystack of needles, just to tell us what we've known for quite a while about the megnetosphere's pole shifts? The very idea seemed ludicrous to me. Just so some aliens could say "oh by the way guys, we know you know you're going to have a poleshift sometime, we just thought we'd tell you what you already know because we're dicks like that".

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Good job Melyanna

His body language gave it away in the vid as i said on page 2 of the original thread

Ignorance denied S&F

edit on 13-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

He is an actor!Actors play roles which means if you are right....that he played a LIAR!
Which means he is a good actor....as he fooled many here in being a liar!Can you see the sub plot?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The picture Pheonix used were ones that i had captured from the vids...I tried my best to get similar angle from both vids and also tried to get the shots when the eyes were close to the same...when pheonix says perfect...i believe he means just the two positions that are the closest...I mean the angles would be a touch different so you will not get a perfect match as it was taken from two different vids....but I think he is right...and he did a great job of showing the relationships between the two pics.....Sorry...but in my opinion...this is the same man...and this whole thing is a hoax....not only that the information in the video is wrong.....also...just for this person introducing himself as one...DR SAL....knowing he is an actor...makes the whole thing bogus.....but if you believe the content it is up to you...but as far as believing if this is truly the same man...i think there is no doubt.

here are the full size shot i took...and thanks to all the others who have manipulated them so brilliantly.

edit on 013131p://f48Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I am starting to agree.
The nose and body language / voice were extremely similar at parts.
When it comes to hair, wrinkles/age, and birth marks - it is extremely easy for any amateur actor to fill in those requirements.

In fact, that mole looks down right cancerous.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Maybe that is why he did this....maybe he has been diagnosed and he wanted to go out with one last hurrah so that the world would remember him as his acting career never really did amount to much....not sure whether to have pity...or whether to just go over and slap his face for pushing some people who might have believe what he was saying pushed them over the edge.....I know i just sold all my shares in facebook because of him.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
To all the people who brought into this utter rubbish...

How d you feel now?

lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

people buy into a lot of things and many things are presented to seem legit...have you never bought into anything that made you think twice....Is this question to make you feel better...because you may have guessed something correct....do you pay taxes....because if you do then you yourself have bought into that rubbish....I am sure some people are pissed that they were duped...and some people may have been completely swindled and now feel a loss...but i am not sure why your asking the question...Is it to make you feel proud....i personally have not seen a lot of your own personal investigative skills at work...i will go back and have a look.

Also...the content of the material came from some where....so that is i think the next step....need to find the source of the content....and also need to find the people behind the actual hoax....that is where i think this is leading to now...so rather than make others feel badly for believing something that was presented...how about doing some more investigating.

QUESTION TO ALL

Does anyone know if there is a transcript of the content done yet.....i am sure there must be a source out there for the scripted material presented in the video.......Any UFO aficionados out there.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Good find, well done for finding that clip

The clip was found and posted over 8 hours earlier by MattC www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good on Matt
I starred his post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by Swills

The picture Pheonix used were ones that i had captured from the vids...I tried my best to get similar angle from both vids and also tried to get the shots when the eyes were close to the same...when pheonix says perfect...i believe he means just the two positions that are the closest...I mean the angles would be a touch different so you will not get a perfect match as it was taken from two different vids....but I think he is right...and he did a great job of showing the relationships between the two pics.....Sorry...but in my opinion...this is the same man...and this whole thing is a hoax....not only that the information in the video is wrong.....also...just for this person introducing himself as one...DR SAL....knowing he is an actor...makes the whole thing bogus.....but if you believe the content it is up to you...but as far as believing if this is truly the same man...i think there is no doubt.

here are the full size shot i took...and thanks to all the others who have manipulated them so brilliantly.

edit on 013131p://f48Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

These two shots show how close the nose matches.
Same person.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag,

sorry to go off topic, but your name always reminds me of Teabag.. aha.

Thats something rude over here

On topic, these two guy look VERY similar, but the othe guy looks like a 15 year younger Sal.

and we're missing a mole?

Ohh I dunno.

We should stop trying to chase up the messenger and deal with the message, explore the science behind it etc etc..

We do all get hung up on the WRONG details. Thats how the PTB like it, distraction

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The videos could be a year or so apart and men can bald very fast OR he shaved it right before filming. The video with more hair, he isn't as gray. He went bald and whiter in between videos.

He's an actor they have all kinds of tricks to achieve either look, fake baldness, or toupees and wigs.

It's 's the same man.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well we have looked at the science...and many have concluded it is wrong...but then again this is apparently a ET intelligence which supersedes our tech so therefore anything is possible because we are just fragile little stick men that cannot figure anything out for ourselves. I mean we cannot even figure out if there is a god or not....lol...now the pics...you can see in the upper pic the one with the cap...there actually is a mole...also it is known the guy in the cap was a actor from a vid done sometime ago...so there is a age difference from the first vid to the Dr Sal vid....Now if he has been shown to be the same person...then the content is not important as IF he is willing to lie about who he is...then the rest can be deemed as bogus...Now if he was clever enough to just say "I am a actor representing the person whom provided this info for his own protection" then the content could be deemed as being pertinent, but he did not do this....so the whole vid is a lie...

For me i Don't know why his personal validity is even being discussed anymore...this DR Sal dude is a fake,,,,Period.
edit on 043131p://f56Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

Hmm, fair enough.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sinny

The science does not work at all. If you want, go back to the first post and click the link to read Clif High's comments. Secondly, we know a lot about magnetic reversals. They happen alot. If 80% of life on earth died each time, we would definitely know about it.

As a math/science person, I thought his comments were just odd right off the bat. Completely made up in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I will do, check on that linky....

I thought there were still a few unexplained mass extinctions that had happened?

Im still not convinced an asteroid wiped out the dinos...

I'd love to see a real dino

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Oh, if you want to know what someone sounds like who REALLY might have communication with ET's, look up David Sereda Communication across the Galaxy on Youtube. David's set up and description makes a lot of sense to someone who knows more than a little bit about the aether....

I was the OP by the way.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by Samuelis
Who paid him to make the video? That becomes the next question?

Who needs to get paid for these things. It costs nothing to make a video with a cheap camera in a room and costs nothing to post it on YouTube. Maybe he was hoping to monetize it and get ad revenue via YouTube and make some extra bucks? Who knows, maybe it even worked? (I wouldn't know, I have my ad blocker turned on for YouTube so I don't see them if they are there.)

When your good at something you should never do it for free. And he's better than good.
Or your right, it's viral marketing, but there are literally millions of these video's. White noise if you will. Something is off..

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Posted prior to studying the 2 close up comparison photos posted by plube.
They appear to be the same person....I agree with others.
edit on 14-8-2012 by gort51 because: Study of previous post.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Thats what I said way back in this thread. I dont really give a rats arse if this man is this other man or the same man.... I mean.... Lets talk about the message and if its probable in our near future.

Are there signs now of a magnetic pole shift?

If so, what are the chances it peaks and builds quickly over the next few years?

What are the chances of particle bombardment via the van allen belt?

For me, the questions above are more important. :-)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Ditto

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join