It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Not even after the pics Phoenix just posted?

Do you recognise yourself when you look in the mirror, or do you think who is that dude?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah I'm going with NO they are NOT the same person. Now this opinion is based off a quick judgement call but the actor, Frank, does look similar to the other bald white guy but my guess is Frank was not born in 1949 but more importantly Frank is clearly younger than our Dr. Sal.

The pick of Frank on the top left doesn’t look anything like the supposed character Frank is portraying in the orange jumpsuit….

I see your point about the mole and baldness issue BUT…. the voices and mannerisms in the video are similar and the distinct nose looks similar. Any good makeup artist can fake the hair and mole.

I don’t know!! You make some good points but I think the videos (not the static images) speak for themselves. I also think PhoenixOD makes a compelling argument.

edit on 13-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

Are you reading my arguments or are you just going to try to make me feel bad?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Now you may be on to something here but it is not proof that he has a mole. Why would Frank cover up the mole in 2 (probably many more) of his films?

Well im not a doctor but that looks like a VERY dark mole. Which is not a very good sign. Maybe malignant skin carcinoma which he had removed? Or maybe it developed into something bad in his later vids.

Im no expert on skin cancer but its just a possibility.

edit on 13-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
why argue about the mole? its a non issue, he either covered the mole up in previous videos, or had the mole added in the dr sal video.. and cover up make up like in the dermablend clip i linked would quite easily cover a mole.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Yup, I thought the same.

Even if it isn't, moles have a tendency to change and grow over time.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

That pic of Frank comes from a website I found while searching for Frank Vidal. That site posted a YT video someone found and copied and uploaded with the title "Dr Sal's Warning is Some BS Actor ". With that, I'm assuming the video is legit and it's Frank but I could be wrong here. Check out the site I got this from, whatever it is it agrees with the majority of posters that Frank is Dr. Sal.

Could it be make up covering the mole or, perhaps, a fake mole itself? Sure, anything is possible. It is also possible to make frank look younger than Dr. Sal, but even so, is that the case here? Bottom line, we have 2 names to follow up on so finding Frank shouldn't be too difficult, especially if he's an actor.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

You are arguing about a mole.

Moles can easily be covered up, or faked.

There is no argument.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

You're not a doctor and I have a similar large mole on my right cheek. I'll be fine

Now did you examine pics from the original video as well?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

To deny there is no argument is ignorant. I also make 2 other arguments but you don't seem to be familiar with them if you think I'm only arguing against a mole. Here, I'll make it clear for you, my mole "theory" is the only argument that's been brought up yet, and a good counter argument it is. You see how this works?

Sorry, but I question, I don't blindly accept.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Refer to original thread. This video has been discussed at length already a long time ago.

Link for the lazy www.abovetopsecret.com...

All this has been done.
edit on 13-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Obviously we know about that thread, but have we read all 54 pages (and counting)?

So for the lazy, could you the page the where the OP's video has been discussed AND could you tell us the results? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

What other arguments? His hair? Same thing as the mole, easily faked or changed.

If you have more, please repost, I didn't see any more.

edit on 13-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I can't believe anyone is still questioning this! Great job with those pics whoever it was that overlapped them and matched them up!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Why do you keep referring to it as "mold"? It's a mole!! It took me a while to figure out what the heck you were talking about.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Have you ever shaved you head with a razor? I have and currently do and am familar with how fast will grow back. In the Op's video Frank shaved his head with a razor. If you pay attention you'll see many many hair follicles that are growing back. He has dark hair so you can see it clearly. Now Dr. Sal has no such dark patch of hair to be seen because the hair on the top of his head is gone. Rogaine aint bring it back either. Dr. Sal clearly has advanced male pattern baldness. Frank, from his other video I posted, has hair but is currently going bald. But his hair is still on his head unlike Dr. Sal. The only hair on the doc's head is on his sides. So if Frank is Dr. Sal, for arguments sake, then it's a very well done make up effect, or he immediately shaved just the top of his head, leaving the sides, creating a very realistic impression of male pattern baldness, and then began filming.

Also, in my opinion, Frank is clearly younger than Dr. Sal. Now the counter argument you can make is that Franks 2 films posted in this thread were made 10 years or more, and this is his latest work.

We really should find more of Franks work. How hard could it be? He's an actor!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

Lol, jeah I keep mixing it up.

English is not my native language.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Good find, well done for finding that clip

The clip was found and posted over 8 hours earlier by MattC www.abovetopsecret.com...

Bump.......true.....why is there another thread on the exact same thing?? Props went out to MattC hours ago...o well....it does look like the same guy, but an older version, but I do see others points in thinking its not the same guy. The only thing I think is spot on, is his nose and voice/ accent....I can't comment on the hair... Hhmmm...
edit on 8/13/12 by j.r.c.b. because: Just spelling error

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh alright. Well you speak English very well I wouldn't have known it wasn't your first language. Good for you

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

That's a single post. I hadn't seen it.

Thanks to this thread I know.

Kudos to that poster.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

You can't believe, really?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join