It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Clif High has posted an opinion on Dr. Salvator Conti's attempt at disinformation here:

Dr. Sal is Bogus

The most interesting part is that Clif posted a link to a video with an actor named Frank Vidal who looks ALOT like Dr. Sal.

For quick reference, here is the original video:

gFSPWC8TKnk

For myself, his idea that rotating the poles would result in the Van Allen Belt 'falling' to earth is ludicrous.

Your Mileage May vary.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

That is definitely the same guy in the video in this recent thread.

That thread needs to be in the HOAX bin!

edit on 13-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Yeah there is absolutely no doubt that's the same guy .. CALLED IT! lol .. many people called it .. I think it's one of the first times in an ATS thread that the majority of the people didn't buy into it than did .. unless it devolved after I left the original thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Who paid him to make the video? That becomes the next question?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good find, well done for finding that clip, it seemed obvious that a guy making two extraordinary claims, alien contact and end of world scenario, was clearly having a laugh at his audience. My first and only prediction on ATS is that Frank Vidal won't be getting any Oscars in the near future.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
Good find, well done for finding that clip

The clip was found and posted over 8 hours earlier by MattC www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I said it the first time, based solely on the hokey 'evidence' about a 331 day turn around on a light speed signal: The guy is a fraud.

Typically, it would seem, when someone says they're a Doctor, or puts the Dr. in front of their name for any Youtube video associated with aliens, UFOs, or other similar fringe topics, that doctor moniker is a red flag.

Dr. Dan Burisch: Fraud
Dr. Johnathan Reed: another Fraud
Dr. Steven Greer? yup. Fraud again.
Dr. Sal Conti? AYUP

Perhaps we should have a Doctor roundup?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
Yeah it is the same guy.I guess some losers cum their diapers at the idea of frightening decent folk.Low IQ,neglected,abused child etc.is no excuse.Not that this guy even has those excuses.

I don't think that is the reason. I think someone actually totally believes this theory and instead of putting it out there with his or her own credentials (or lack of credentials) they try to make it appear as if an expert has come up with it.

It is my belief that that is what with most of these "hoaxes". I have trouble believing people go through that much trouble just to dupe other people.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Is this him??? www.ylichron.it...

Still looking. :-)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It was common sense the guy was a hoax

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Well i haven't got time to read everything so i'll rework my original message to say thanks for bringing that to my attention Mr OP. I was reading a bit of the original Dr Sal thread but lost interest as he was obviously a hoaxer. Proud of the ATS,er for seeing through his hoax in seconds, well maybe not proud, relieved.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Yeah I'm going with NO they are NOT the same person. Now this opinion is based off a quick judgement call but the actor, Frank, does look similar to the other bald white guy but my guess is Frank was not born in 1949 but more importantly Frank is clearly younger than our Dr. Sal.

Also, the mole on Dr. Sal's left cheek is missing in Franks video.

I'm a white dude who bic's his head AND I have a mole on my right cheek.

I'm Dr. Sal guys.

Speaking of baldness, you all might wanna check this out as well. Frank has hair on top of his head but he shaves it off with a razor. Dr. Sal suffers from male pattern baldness and DOES NOT shave the top of his head while growing out the sides. Now Frank may be going bald but Dr. Sal is already there.

Here's an image courtesy of this link and the video it was pulled from.

What's funny is Franks recent YT comments are all accusations he is Dr. Sal
. Frank and friends are all like

reply to post by MamaJ

No.

edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well armpit girl was right!
Dang it!

I was hoping it would prove true just to shut her up.
Now we are really in trouble.....See below....

edit on 13-8-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Sad thing is, if this guy showed up at a UFO convention and had his own little table to sell his story, he'd still get adherents, even after this, and even if there were a table right next his showing off this thread.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Good find OP! Have a S&F from me.

Rev

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yep thats him alright, glad OP posted!!! S&F
The other thread needs to be thrown into the hoax bin I agree!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Good job Melyanna

His body language gave it away in the vid as i said on page 2 of the original thread

Ignorance denied S&F

edit on 13-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
There are some very different facial features. for one, the way the eyes open.

2- the birthmark on the left side of the face.

3 The skin that folds on his forehead as he speaks, the out dent in the forehead is different.

4 The age of these two is different.

But the eerie similarity to the cheek bones and skin lines on the right side of his cheek/mouth are exactly the same.

Can't fake skin lines. Same guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by misfitofscience

There are some very different facial features. for one, the way the eyes open.

2- the birthmark on the left side of the face.

3 The skin that folds on his forehead as he speaks, the out dent in the forehead is different.

4 The age of these two is different.

But the eerie similarity to the cheek bones and skin lines on the right side of his cheek/mouth are exactly the same.

Can't fake skin lines. Same guy.

So from that deduction you've decided Dr. Sal and Frank are one in the same because of skin lines? Skin lines over rule Age? And the skin lines differing on the forehead? Those skin lines don't matter, I mean since you're going the skin line route? Interesting...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join