It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Have any of you considered the possibility it's not him?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)
I’m going to stay neutral here.

Let’s say Dr. Sal was the real thing, and was telling the truth. Now if you were TPTB, and wanted to defuse this situation, what would you do???

Well, if I were TPTB, I would most definitely find a look alike and then scream….SEE! People might want to take that into consideration.
edit on 13-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

So where are your other arguments?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Double post..
edit on 13-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Propulsion

What do you mean find a look a like?

The guy was there all the time.

Besides, it was pretty clear from watching the "NASA" vid that he was a fraud.
edit on 13-8-2012 by MightyPenfriend because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

That's a single post. I hadn't seen it.

Thanks to this thread I know.

Kudos to that poster.

Lol....it did get very long didn't it?? I tried to go back to the page I left off from earlier in the day, and I just didn't remember the page

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyPenfriend
reply to post by Swills

So where are your other arguments?

See all of my past posts. They're there... Also, you are doing great for English being your 2nd language.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Stop it now!! I wanted it to be true too....Well, not really because that would be very bad for mankind...
But I was enjoying being scared out of my wits that it could be true!
But alas, it was just a big let down.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Bump.......true.....why is there another thread on the exact same thing?? Props went out to MattC hours ago...o well....it does look like the same guy, but an older version, but I do see others points in thinking its not the same guy. The only thing I think is spot on, is his nose and voice/ accent....I can't comment on the hair... Hhmmm...

Pauly D…..is that YOU??

Sorry…couldn’t resist especially after hair comment!

The other thread isn’t about the ‘exact same thing’ or MODS would have pulled the brake a minute ago.

I think we’re making some progress here in this thread!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks, linguistics have always been my thing, and I had lots of practise. Also in my country we are tought German, English and a bit of French in high school, depending on your educational level.

I checked your posts but couldn't find any more.

Please repost if you still have something.

To above, Jeah buddy!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Wrong,This is the same Man without a doubt. Open both videos and listen to his voice. It's a perfect match.

Oh and uh, you mentioned a mole? Well yeah, it's amazing what a sharpie permanent black marker can do isn't it?

It's also amazing how a sun tan can change skin tone, or a freshly shaved head can slightly change a persons appearance. Certain facial gestures, which cause wrinkles can easly deceive you.

Even diet at the time of the videos, age, days, months or even years can alter one's looks. Again, This is the same individual in both videos.

Another fraud exposed. = Case closed. ~$heopleNation

edit on 13-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462

In the Sal Conti video he has painted his mole nicely as well, where it is covered up with makeup on the earlier videos.

Couldn't paint the DIMPLE on his NOSE out though!

Definitely a Sigmund Fraud!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Bump.......true.....why is there another thread on the exact same thing?? Props went out to MattC hours ago...o well....it does look like the same guy, but an older version, but I do see others points in thinking its not the same guy. The only thing I think is spot on, is his nose and voice/ accent....I can't comment on the hair... Hhmmm...

Pauly D…..is that YOU??

Sorry…couldn’t resist especially after hair comment!

The other thread isn’t about the ‘exact same thing’ or MODS would have pulled the brake a minute ago.

I think we’re making some progress here in this thread!!

I can't comment on the hair thing cause I'm female...you got me rolling on that one
....I do miss the mystery of it all...it was fun while it lasted

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nothing wrong with staying neutral or taking a side, the hard part is keeping emotions out of it. Many people easily accept these men are one in the same but I'm the guy saying they aren't. Two sides to every coin, eh?

reply to post by seabag

Yes I agree this topic does indeed deserve it's own thread instead of being buried in the original thread. And these 2 topics are similar but this topic is clearly it's own thread and not a duplicate.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I liked it too...I'm very disappointed and sad in a way

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Agreed.

The sooner this arse is thrown in with the rest of the rubbish and liars the better.

'I'm not a hoaxer, i'm not an actor...' Yeah, right.

There's laws in the USA about growing veggies in your own garden or giving a drink of water to people who are thirsty...yet this absolute wanker can get away with this crap without penalty?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

That is an interesting question. Maybe it was to bolster Clif High's reputation as he put a lot of emphasis on their being a false flage at the closing ceremonies. He cam eout with thispretty quickly after that...

It could also be to identify who can catch things quickly, but that doesn't make much sense to me as I think they will just turn off the internet when the shtf

Any other ideas?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

You're telling me Dr. Sal's mole could be drawn on from a sharpie? Look, we all know about movie magic and make up, so yes Dr. Sal could have a fake mole but that doesn't mean it is a fake mole and he is really Frank Vidal. Also, Frank Vidal in the first video cleanly has hair growing back from his freshly shaven head. As far as the sun goes, judging from all the videos neither of these men spend a lot time soaking up the rays. And finally, they both appear to have terrible diets and definitely don't exercise, just like most of America.

This is not an open and shut case, so accept the fact that there are gonna be some people who disagree with you. It happens.

reply to post by MightyPenfriend

I like you but I'm not going to keep repeating myself to you. Seriously, just read my original post in this thread.

For everyone, this poster made an account to post in the original thread their experience working in the movie biz. Of course this person can be full of poop, but let's read and then judge.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
This was a wall of text so I created paragraphs for easier reading.

tepee

I am suprised that with all the scrutiny many obvious things are overlooked. The additonal moles on his head? When we fake things in the Movie business we don't go overboard purposely because of scrutiny. A fake(hollywood style) would never encompass multiple moles. The never look real ..a rounding, a natural and uneven rise of a real mole is hard to fake...much less multiple. His face width, eye, and mouth distance relationships(granting direct size comparitive being impossible because of differing focal lenght ..ie shot at different distances and lense configurations) are clearly different.

I now have a neighbor who is an exact look alike for a famous actor, Not only does he resemble him but his gestures..voice..physical gate...almost everything is identical. And I knew the actor for many years so I am very familiar with this guy. My neighbor feaks me out sometimes because I think he is the other guy many times...in speech, mannerisms ...the like. So on the pyshical identifiers I belive it is 2 different people...clearly....similar BUT different.

BUT I agree the accent is off...he is many times looking just below camera to a script..and for the double(Frank the Actor) to have tweeted a similar and very unique quip about alien turds is way to close for it not to be staged.So what is the real answer? THE # is going to hit the fan in the next couple of years NO MATTER WHAT reliable or unreliable source you plug into so ....wake up and prepare for CHANGE. stop worring about the messenger and get the message...one way or the other.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

In the Sal Conti video he clearly has darkened that mole with makeup or whatever....There is a mole there or a scar or something, which he accentuated. It's very obvious and I thought that even before anyone ever mentioned Frank the actor!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

What does that tell you????

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

I have to say that it was some sort of test.

And it seems that they wanted us to find out.

How these things relate exactly, I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join