It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
My opinion (at this time) is that they are 2 different people. No one has provided anything that proves it IS the same person. The only people providing good evidence, are the people that say they are different people, just my opinion...

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

nope i disagree...the head are tilted not dif from side to side but forward and back...the one on the right is more forward therefore ears would appear higher compare to eye line....just sit there and try it yourself...you can easily make the top of your own ears appear higher or lower than your eye line.....also you can tell the dif by the chin folds on how one is tilted further forward than the other.

Also no need to be nasty if people disagree now really is there?

So i ask you are you itchin for this to be real....or is this just something that is not sitting well with yourself.

edit on 123131p://f06Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://f07Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Wrong

The head tilt is different

Here is Matt Damon

Oh my must be two different people based on this!

NOT

Sirric

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Really? Would you like to point on that photo (even though the head is far more tilted than on any of the two pics I put a line on) where the ears are now below the line?

If you want to prove me wrong then find two pictures of Sal and Frank where the ears match up in a line, they wont

Edit to add, also note in the photo of Matt Damon (great actor btw) where his ears change shape? Oh thats right they don't, hmmm, seems frank is the best ear actor in the world...
edit on 14-8-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The right hand picture is a little closer. The most distinctive nose is unmistakeable, right up to the forehead, as is the mouth identical in each of your pictures.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

The right hand picture is a little closer. The most distinctive nose is unmistakeable, right up to the forehead, as is the mouth identical in each of your pictures.

I don't disagree they do look similar, but similar is not equivalent to being one and the same. One has receding hair, the other doesn't, the lips are a different shape and plumpness, the ears are totally different, the way he speaks is different, watch the mouth movements in the two respective videos (not talking about voice) the eyes are a different shape.

The nose, cheeks and jowls do look the same, however the rest does not match (even forgetting the mole)

There are similarities, but look how many doubles there are in this world, hell people make a living out of it, for two people to look a lot like each other is not unprecedented is it?

I think people get me wrong, I want this to be a false report, I want it to be wrong, I want a future for my kids, however these are not the same person and it is just a distraction from the real issue. I don't think Dr. Sal is a genuine message because it is too hard to find any trace of him, there should be something on the web that locates him but there is not, however this Frank is a distraction and nothing to do with it

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Geez, there wasn't much about this guy that DIDN'T scream out "hoaxer!"

I can't believe that people are trying to keep it alive.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

you said previously epic fail...due to logic...well i am afraid you yourself are failing at logic....and to say find two pics that are the same is ridiculous...unless you use the same pic....Epic Fail in logic there....tell you what...the pics that are being used here are the ones i originally posted out of the vids....and i will now go find and capture some more images from the vids....but not for you as when i said for you to just try it...i will say it again...go to the mirror...tilt YOUR OWN HEAD back and forth...and see what happens to your eye line compared to your ears.

EPIC and COMPLETE utter failure in your logic.....so before you state others logic are epic fail...check your own logic before hand.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

fantastic replication of what was being stated....starred....that is exactly what i was saying...and not only that...it is perfectly logical....I don't know why this is still active...It is all over the net now...and many sites are calling hoax...just as it should be here...what is taking so long...bin it already.

THIS IS FOR PRINCEDREAMER
here you go i think i have found the tilt factor i was talking about...i will leave the line drawing to you...as i think this should just go to the hoax bin where it belongs.

[
edit on 123131p://f08Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://f28Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

My logic is fine, if you want to prove me wrong (which you wont be able to) then go through the footage of both video's take as many stills as you wish, then draw a line through the eyes of both, doesn't matter how much you tilt the head back and forth you wont get the ears to drop over an inch below the eye line without extreme tilting of the head, however in the pictures posted the heads are at a close angle (although not exact) the ears are different, they are even a different shape for Christ's sake.

You may want it to be the same person, but it is not and no bs arguments about tilting heads will make any difference, they are not the same person

Doesn't mean it is not a hoax, just means it is two separate people

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

well well well what have i done.....i see your putting an inch marker there now....sorry....just as i showed above...your logic failed...completely ....Don't worry i always back a challenge with results.....I don't just say...I DO.

just a note...this was not even extreme...it was a simple low level nod...your welcome to go to the footage to find out for yourself.....which is appropriate...as he says right at the time of this..."heres the rub" how is that for coincidence.
edit on 123131p://f13Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 123131p://f13Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

You are correct. In fact in the original thread created before this one, in which this alternate video was originally posted in, we concluded this was all a Hoax.

The continuation of this second thread has kept the wind in the sails of this false tale.

Original thread here once again www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: However, to sort of undermine my own conclusion, if we have apparently debunked this video, why have the MODS not moved these threads to HOAX......All well
edit on 14-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

thanks for the info doxs...good to know people are getting this.....cheers...this has been a ride with great results...and good efforts by everyone who quickly disassembled this crud....and this does not even begin to address the falsities in the content itself...as i have said...If this guy just said i am acting on behalf of a friend that does not want to be known...instead of stating he was doctor Sal the content would be viable for open debate in my opinion.

Noting that even the content is full of holes...but because supposed alien tech is involved it could never really be discounted could it...I think i should give the hoaxers a hoaxers 101 lesson.
edit on 123131p://f20Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Edit: However, to sort of undermine my own conclusion, if we have apparently debunked this video, why have the MODS not moved these threads to HOAX......All well edit on 14-8-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

Let's draw some more traffic first.

It's a hot item!

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
But it gave us a rise.... why you have to spoil the buzz ha ha. j/k. Personally I still think you got a much better chance being hit by a bus than nubiru, falling van allen, or other global catastrophy. SO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE BUSES!!! lol

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Whoever the guy in the video really is, he's either an incredibly skilled actor or a delusional schizo.

Always check your sources...and if you deliberately post a hoax, it's never long before ATS finds out!

Trolls beware...

edit on 14-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
But it gave us a rise.... why you have to spoil the buzz ha ha. j/k. Personally I still think you got a much better chance being hit by a bus than nubiru, falling van allen, or other global catastrophy. SO WATCH OUT FOR THOSE BUSES!!! lol

Seriously? Why do you think this?

Have you researched the van allen, what we know, what we are trying to know, and the like?

Not that NASA would know less than you... Just really wondering why you think you know the warning being given about the van allen is not probable?

www.nasa.gov...

www.dynamicscience.com.au...

Radiatin belt, atmosphere, magnetic field.... These keywords should be explored by the ones laughing saying its not possible.

Van allen was discovered in the 50s and NASA has probes studying it right now....so.... With a weak magnetic field or the collapse of it, or even the flip of it.... May cause harm to us via radiation from the particles within the van allen.

edit on 14-8-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Lol - I already knew this before you posted this but glad you found the video. I just said on another post that he looked rehearsed. And I knew it would not be long before someone on here found the proof that he was nothing more than an actor. Who ever wrote that script though, kudos - although he/she/they still adhered to Hollywood cliches.

edit on 14-8-2012 by kisharninmah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

Stop making me laugh, you are terrible! You shouldn't be so mean to people.

But yeah, over all, I have to agree that it's mind boggling how anyone can still claim that Sal Conti and Frank Vidal are not the same person.

I bet if I showed head shots of myself from a few years ago and today, people would claim they were different people. So many things can subtly change in a short time. Combine that with just differences in the camera used at the time and lighting, etc...and I bet nobody ever looks exactly the same in two different pictures.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join