It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

yes resembles....but look at them and you can definitely make out the differences between the middle guy and the other two would you agree? just look at the noses...to me this confirms even more that frank Vidal...and DR Sal are one and the same person.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by plube

Oh yeah, I agree completely! At first glance this guy looks very similar, but upon closer inspection you have no trouble distinguishing that he is a different person. That is not the case with Sal/Frank. I am certainly convinced that they are one in the same.

But this thread was so entertaining. I need some other entertaining thread now.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Of course this is not all inclusive but the first answer that comes to mind is Bilderberger. Does anyone have proof of Ryans first visit to either there or the other places like the big owl fest?

www.cfr.org...
edit on 14-8-2012 by antar because: Linkie

On the video linked above at 28:34 through about 29:00 or there abouts, I would LOVE to know what is being whispered in the back ground being picked up on the microphone??? It is a womans voice and she is saying something about all the people in the room and... well could someone block what she says out so we can spy on what she says?
edit on 14-8-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I posted this on the other thread, but was dismissed as simply not getting what had been determined by a few photos to be a hoax.

If you look at Sal, he has no scalp where his hair should be. Scalp is the area of the head that has circulation, circulation is needed for growth. Frank has his head shaved and has scalp. To get from scalp to skin would take several years, judging by what appears to be Sal's age, mid fifties, and Franks age, mid forties, there does not seem to be enough time to loose that much scalp.

There used to be a Spy magazine bit called "separated at birth" and many of the photos between two famous people were almost identical. It is not easy to determine these things by photos, but thankfully we have many people here who just state, "hoax, same guy case closed" and we know from that statement it has all been settled. There are dozens of photos of Faux Paul and Paul McCartney in which, the two faces of Paul are oddly different, but in that context things are different because he is not making a science claim. Seems science claims brings out folks who defend the faith more then the facts.

What is interesting, if it is Frank, who ever wrote the script knows something few do, that the brain has tiny crystals that track the earth's magnetic field, and, when there a disturbance, the brain can go haywire. If it is Frank, his writer, or frank, at least knows something factual about metaphysics that is not very mainstream at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Sad thing is, if this guy showed up at a UFO convention and had his own little table to sell his story, he'd still get adherents, even after this, and even if there were a table right next his showing off this thread.

Are you on a vendettaor something ? You seem ABSOLUTLY determine to steer the sheep in your direction and completly avoiding any tanagable proof put foward. Phage would be proud.
And yes I'm still on the fence with this one, as with many people becuase not enough FACTS have been brought to the table. So who are you to complain if people are still undecided ?

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Please cheezus move this to the hoax bin, i can't believe we're still talking about this in TWO threads...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Melyanna

Technically if this dude leaked information that wasn't supposed to be told couldn't someone do these things to discredit him?

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I hear and understand myself what you are saying...and i have also said if this person(frank) had just said i am representing a one DR Sal and these are his words..then the content might have had a chance to get argued...but to claim to be Dr Sal makes this a hoax,,,,But i am also of the opinion...the content would to be quickly debunked...and it has been already by many people....but the conspiracy is now changed....the conspiracy is becoming more directed towards ATS itself now....Why has this not been moved...What is the purpose of ATS for keeping this open....I have seen ATS hoax bin things within one or two postings....Mention a no planer theory and wham...it is binned...and it has more validity than this(i am not a no planer)....Other sites i know have called hoax....So why is this still open...and not only in one ...but in two threads....I personally don't agree with you that this Frank...and DR Sal are not the same person...because they are....and if they are not and if it is found out i will be eating a lot of humble pie.
As for the the brain crystals...that info can be gleamed off the net.....the story cook be from an ebook....i have been trying to hunt down the content of what was said but no luck as of yet....But many things in the content itself stinks....Average Joe...instead of the term layman.....this is a yale Graduate apparently...his words do not in anyway reflect a educated mans speech....So i would suggest to yourself and others...If you believe the content to be true...research it...and prove it as best you can to be true....just as i am searching to see where the content comes from.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Please give this a looky not sure if this was mentioned before
but someone says actor Frank Vidal is really a Dentist in Houston Texas????
Boy this is starting to make my head spin.

Link

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

So? Get a life. Everyone knows a loser can sniff out another. The only thing funnier is patting yourself on the back

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have no dog in this fight at all. It just seems rather odd to me that folks are simply relying on their "eye" and then stating: "yep, same guy."

If anyone wants to put a little science to it, this site might make the "proof" an undeniable fact. It seems this site will measure both faces and compare.

facethis.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starlitestarbrite
Please give this a looky not sure if this was mentioned before
but someone says actor Frank Vidal is really a Dentist in Houston Texas????
Boy this is starting to make my head spin.

Link

Well, you didn't think he made a living by acting did you? I'm not surprised that acting is not his day job.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Well who knows but I can say that if this is true and Frank Vidal is a dentist
he will be losing some business.. I knowing this would not go to a dentist
whos a fraud, but hey if I wasn't on ATS how would I know what he was up to...... now he most certainly can always save his face by saying he's
trying out for a part. Who knows.. all I have to say is I am growing
tired of that face it's creepy and wearing on my nerves. Ha ha I think I will move on.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Sorry to beat a dead horse, but I was just in store and the brawny paper towel pack has a bunch of latinos on it. It caught my eye because one of the pictures looks just like this guy.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by starlitestarbrite

Does Yale produce dentists?

I think the thinking that Frank is a doctor is from a couple of YouTube comments calling him Dr. Vidal.

www.youtube.com...

Good Job, very good Dr. Vidal.

oscarurdaneta1 1 year ago

That's very good Dr. Vidal! Good acting... I could give a bit of critiquing of the film production, but that will tarnish your good performance.

It should be clear from these 2 videos Frank had a day job. My guess was a dentist. I dunno, I don't see a doctor of medicine putting these up but you never know! If Franky boy is the evil Dr. Sal I must compliment him on his improvements. I think acting is a hobby for Frank.

edit on 15-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
HaHaHa, To all that thought this was real........

Again, Great detective work ATS!

Sirric

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

That's amazing sirric.

I cant believe how much some of the members here refused to accept that the video was a hoax or that the guy pretending to be Dr Sal was really Frank Vidal even when faced with good image ,body language and investigative evidence put forward by the more capable members of this site..

It a real shame that some people are interested in being right at all costs than denying ignorance

Props for Frank Vidal for coming forward and admitting it was a hoax but this is a perfect example of how many people living off the profit from selling books and doing lectures on the UFO subject can mix in lies with the truth to make it sound more believable.

Again , awesome find sirric and well done to everyone who spent time trying to uncover the truth ignorance denied...

edit on 17-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Some people will still deny it because:

a) they're desperate for the world to end to put some excitement in their boring lives
b) they don't have two neurons to rub together

I was going to post this as a joke with the caption "Dr Sal believer head x-ray" but it's FAR too generous...

edit on 17-8-2012 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

You could well have something there

see my post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Link has not come out
but its page 54 of the other thread 'Dr Sal's Warning

edit on 24-8-2012 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join