It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Salvatore Conti = Actor Frank Vidal

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

Lol, who knows.

Well it's either that or he was hired to do so and it was some sort of test.

I think the last option is more likely. Not sure why.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by toolgal462
reply to post by MysterX

You have a relevant point, remember Heaven's Gate? People are gullible....

Thanks toolgal462.

Hale Bopp if i remember correctly...otherwise known to the gullible minds as a spacecraft to rescue their souls before the Earth imploded....sigh.

It isn't a great state of affairs, but there are lots of 'delicate' people that need protecting from # like this bloke is peddling.

What's wrong with adding a disclaimer? Everyone gets to see how convincing an actor he is, while certain it's only entertainment or a type of video CV.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MightyPenfriend

Well, I know some actors and this is the kind of thing they get off on. Nobody paid that old tool...I am willing to put money on that. LOL

And also, I wouldn't be so sure his real name is Frank Vidal either. That is probably just one of his aliases as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by toolgal462

Do you think he will profit from this?

He could've thought he would anyways, so jeah, it is a valid option.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Yes, Hale Bop, Heaven's Gate cult! They thought the world would end with the coming of the Hale Bop comet and that ET would save them but they had to leave their physical 'shells' first. I forget how many of them killed themselves by taking some sort of poison. I remember they all had white Nike sneakers left by their sides or something bizarre like that. It is very hard to believe that people fall for this junk but you are right, some people's minds are delicate and easily manipulated.

Sali Dude had me slightly paranoid but I wasn't ready to off myself yet. But yeah, I'm sort of gullible I admit.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I don't think he will profit from this, it isn't that good. And it's not easy making money acting. He could use it for a sort of screen test if he is actively looking for acting gigs.
I have a feeling, if we still care, we can find out what becomes of Sal Conti/Frank Vidal or whoever he is. The whole story will come out soon I bet.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The earliest mention I saw was on the youtube comments here (linked comment below video):
www.youtube.com...

But I didn't pay attention until later on when someone posted it here. Then I looked it up and indeed it was the same guy.

edit: I just saw that the author of the youtube comment above reuploaded the videos:
www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-8-2012 by jarq44 because: More links

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

LOL! I don't have to accept the fact that everybody doesn't agree with me guy. Do you know why that is? Because I don't care about anyone seeing it my way, unlike you. I give my opinion here at ATS, and that is where it ends.

Excuse me, but did I force feed you my retort? Answer = No I did not. What I did was, present a logical explanation for your weak minded conclusions.

So, with that being said, yes he does have two different skin tones in both videos. Know what that is called? It's called different seasons, different climates or alot of time foolishly laying down on a tanning bed.

You keep mentioning that a hair line shows on a freshly shaved head? = No it doesn't. The hair line doesn't show until a day or a few days later depending on the individual.

Hey listen, Don't get all butt hurt because you're the last one to jump, or maybe I should say fall, off the stupid wagon. It's the same guy in both videos. No amount of mindless drivel is gonna change that fact. ~$heopleNation

edit on 13-8-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jarq44

Thanks but that was 13 hours ago, I think the news was out before that. Thanks for showing me anyway.

There was another comment that was somewhat interesting,

Guys, dont blame the actor Frank Vidal for this piece of disinformation/study of how people react to disinfo, blame tavistock, they've been doing this for decades. We are just finally seeing how tavistock operate on the sleeping mass. Frank Vidal is just the lightning rod for tavistock.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

LM AO @ stupid wagon!!! I just got reamed by some old cranky guy because I told him it was a hoax and the case is closed!!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 13-8-2012 by toolgal462 because: double post...ooops

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Ask MattC where he got his info:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He posted just a few minutes after I saw that comment on youtube and I just assumed that's where he got it but maybe not. You should ask him.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jarq44

Thanks for digging up that comment.

I'll ask him, I also asked the youtube guy.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
Who paid him to make the video? That becomes the next question?

Who needs to get paid for these things. It costs nothing to make a video with a cheap camera in a room and costs nothing to post it on YouTube. Maybe he was hoping to monetize it and get ad revenue via YouTube and make some extra bucks? Who knows, maybe it even worked? (I wouldn't know, I have my ad blocker turned on for YouTube so I don't see them if they are there.)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, I haven't been through all of the pages of responsive posts here but I will tell you, my first impression is that the actor in the video is too young too be "Dr. Sal".

Having said that, I watched the entire "warning" video from Dr. Sal, and he had me going for a minute...

But where he lost it was the horribly acted part where he speaks about, something to the effect of nobody knows, "until now". His eyes roll up and I knew then and there I had been had.

You don't need to show me any videos that purport to be "Dr. Sal" in another role.

No wonder the guy is doing youtube videos, his acting sucks so bad he can't get a job anywhere. LOL

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire post, but has anyone pointed that the ears are not the same at all. Dr. Sal's ears have little to no lobe at the bottom, that can't be said about Frank's.

edit on 13-8-2012 by greenie65 because: Bexause my punctuation SUCKS!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I have to agree. They do not look alike at all. Their foreheads are different, ears are different, their eyes and eyebrows are different. Not to mention that Sal looks older and has male pattern baldness.

We'll just have to find more evidence on this guy is all.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Close enough to identify frank as dr. Sal in a lineup.

If it was a court case, he would be identified as the suspect for sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Oh jeebus christ, there is the damn evidence right in front of your faces!
I'm going to yell this in hope that it will get through your thick skulls..
IT'S THE SAME GUY.
How braindead does one have to be to believe that it isn't?
That video was a hoax, the reasons were put forth a hundred times, and the best any of the true believers could come up with were insults directed at those that provided actual reality based evidence, and that stupid thread went on for 45+ pages..
Now here we are again, with proof that couldn't get more obvious, and I have no doubt it will go on for 40+ pages of back and forth between people who can see reality and people who refuse to see reality.
What does it take?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I don't know why you are all hung up on moles and hair lines and what not, those are all too easily fabricated and faked either way to determine anything worth while...

the voices in tone/pitch to me sound identical...as well as that nose...you can't fake a nose like that man its too damn distinct...

its not a discrediting or dis-info as the Vidal videos are posted before the Dr. Salv video...

as far as I'm concerned its the same guy...

edit on 13-8-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join