It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Adults who refuse to grow up, Is Christianity the Adult version for Santa Clauss

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by MagnumOpus

The King James bible is what I am quoting .

One has to assume that when John speaks of the Seals, that it means that the test has been applied of pious truth, and the Seal for that has to be placed by the Essense teachings and not the second tmeple's beliefs.

White Robes is another trademark for the Essenes, as they all wore White. This is why the Templars adopted the same White Dressed clothes, patterned after Jesus and the Essene ways.

It all means that the orginal pious few are Essene, and that those that learn from these 144, 000's higher truth on what was God start to dress and be like Jesus with White Robes symbolic for the Essenes and Jesus view of what was God.

edit on 15-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those that take up the Essenes' higher views on God and put away the worship of false idols.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Revelations chapter 14 parallels Revelations chapter 7 with more detail
The part about the guile statement is in Revelations 14 verses 1 thru 7 . The same 144,000 is discussed there along with the song of Moses that only they could sing .
The multitude of blood washed people in Revelation 7 verase 9 thru 17 are men and women .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

The Essene were not friends of Jesus . That compares to, we could ask Russia to rewrite our Constitution or comment on our country . The Sadducee people didn't believe in life after death or a Messiah . The Pharisees were not accepting of Jesus or his disciples . They didn't even agree with each other except that they were eccentric individuals together . The Dead sea scrolls are still questionable although they do confirm the Old Testament somewhat . The Book of Revelations by John the Divine has some spot on prophecy such as the Mark Of the Beast and the One World Government which we are seeing coming true today with out a doubt . The New Testament context is supported by the Old Testament .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

The Essene were not friends of Jesus . That compares to, we could ask Russia to rewrite our Constitution or comment on our country . The Sadducee people didn't believe in life after death or a Messiah . The Pharisees were not accepting of Jesus or his disciples .

The Essene and Jesus were very close. How else did Jesus get the Upper Room, which is the most valued area of the Essene quater because it sits over the tomb of david.

That tells us you are wrong. Most of Jesus teachings parallel the Esssene religious values.

Guess you also forgot John the Baptist was an Essene and they knew each other for along time since kids.

So, there are multiple accounts that you are wrong on Jesus not being close to the Essene.

The Essene believe in reincarnation. The Pharisee didn't like the Essene and vice versa.

The really big example of Jesus being Essene is his feeding the masses. This is pure essene methods using the bread of sprouted grains, which today is called Essene Bread or sometimes Ezekial Bread. One can tell it is Essene sprouted grain bread as the went around and pick up pieces and it had grown in size. No magic, just the Essene's better methods of nutrition to eat things low in carbs and high in enzymes of living foods, which was Essene Bread. Which was also a part of the last supper.

edit on 15-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Finding the Essenes with jesus

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You don't know what relationship Jesus had with the Essense or even John the Baptist.You are reading someones thoughts on the Essense written some 2000 years later. I'm not sure John knew Jesus that well from their meeting at the river and Baptism .
Of course I can see your infatuation with anything disclaiming Jesus as you have positioned yourself as an antichrist although not the Antichrist .

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

You don't know what relationship Jesus had with the Essense or even John the Baptist.You are reading someones thoughts on the Essense written some 2000 years later. I'm not sure John knew Jesus that well from their meeting at the river and Baptism .
Of course I can see your infatuation with anything disclaiming Jesus as you have positioned yourself as an antichrist although not the Antichrist .

We know enough. John was Jesus Cousin. John said here comes the Lamb of god. John's assignment was to prepare the way for Jesus.

At that point of the Baptism, Jesus met John the Essene, who had been given the assignment to pave Jesus way.

It appears you that takes up the anti-Christ theme---which is why you didn't point out that Jesus would not assign those that tried to kill him as any part of the 144, 000. That then leads people to believe the Sadducees and Pharisee would have that role, which is ludacrous. The Sadducee and the Pharisee along with Herod are the original Anti-Christs and your words supported them.

What is even more interesting is your Avitar Name---Simon Peter---the father of who betrayed Jesus, so it tells us:

avbtab.org...

edit on 15-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The names of the family that betrayed Jesus

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
One of the things that most notice is the story of Santa Clauss given to children around Christmas is very similar to the story told to Christians for Jesus. So, is Jesus the Santa for those who refuse to grow up, as they learn Santa is all made up?

Some suggest there are issues of similarity.

biblefocus.net...

These are some characteristics of Santa Claus. He:
•is immortal.
•is omniscient, seeing all things that happen.
•is good and loving.
•can cause miracles.
•rewards people for doing good.
•demands belief that he is real.
These are all attributes that are shared with the Christian view of God. One might ask then, is a belief in Santa Claus equivalent to a belief in a god? To a child's eyes, it must be very similar.

-------

Alternatively, it may be considered that once the myth is shattered in later years it will become a source of distrust.

Kids know Santa might be real because of the story and presents show up under the tree, if they are good children.

Now, does Jesus leave any rewards, like eternal life, that anyone has found anyone telling about?

Just how faked up is the Jesus story when the Trinity is faked up in the Bible?

When Jesus declairs that: ""Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father." (John 20:17) it appears that he didn't do the death on the cross thing, else he would have been with god in death.

Did Jesus become as Santa Clauss and only those liking nice stories take it all in as much as children take in Santa.

It appears Jesus is the very root for the Santa theme with gifts being brought afar to the child.

Since, all the Christians declair that they are the body of Christ Jesus, when the Santa person that sits the kids on his lap in Department Stores really Jesus wearing a Santa Suit and a Grey Beard?

Should adults grow up, or keep Jesus in a Santa Suit?

edit on 12-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Was Jesus really the first Santa theme with gifts for the child.

the carnal mind can not understand the Spirit.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I don't know your beliefs so if I assumed beliefs here I am sorry. I other no scientific proof that I know of, I only offer the bible because that is my belief that is true. If you don't believe what I believe then I will accept you disagreeing with me.

Revelations talks of "christians" that didn't accept Jesus until they saw the end of times or rejected him so he rejected them. I'll admit now I not totally up to snuff on Revelations, however John 3:16 tells us that God gave his son so that we would have everlasting life in him, if we believe in him therefore I would expect that if a person would accept Jesus as Lord and Savior then they would be taken in the Rapture. Once again though Revelations not a strong point for me.

Did Jesus judge himself? Good question it is an interesting thought because we are judged when we die. However Jesus lived a perfect life because he was God on Earth therefore he was inherently free from judgement because only God can judge and it would be illogical to judge himself.

edit on 8/16/2012 by denynothing because: Edit to add: Jesus was judged by the people which is why he was crucified. Sorry to confuse.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
U Penn's has the largest Sumerian Antiquities collections and the best scholarship on the gods of Anu themes, and they speak to a good deal of the type associations that Sitchen makes, and that the Book of Enoch makes, and that the archiological records support.

Are you so obtuse & clueless as to assert that U Penn believes the Sumerian mythology as fact and sides with Sitchin?!

Any modestly intelligent researcher can see that they are discussing just that: Mythology. A mythology that even the Sumerians couldn't agree on according to U Penn.

How ridiculous that makes you and obvious to pretty much anyone who looks at it.

You try and make fun of other's research skills and your deficiencies are glaring. All those stars you aren't racking up should clue you in to how serious folk are taking your self-professed "scholarship."

Speaking of ridiculous, you don't even understand that which of obvious for the symbolisms of god and heaven.

You have demonstrated a rather poor acknowledgement that can't seem to associate that people, of old, prayed to god in Heaven Above, which is out in Space some place. So, there is an automatic association with god being not from Earth and being out there in Space. That also fits with Alien term, as god wasn't made here on Earth, except perhaps in the slow religious minds that keep thinking that Earth was the center of the Universe. Last I heard you were still speaking as if Earth was the center of the universe and ignoring obvious issues of god in heaven above.

Due to watching your beliefs I don't even give you a moderately competent rating on simple religion concepts, let alone more complicated ones that requre reading and comprehinsion outside Bible Narrative sources.

When you toss out the little web site that declairs Sitchin is all fake, one has to show that the theme for the Anu and Annunaki exists from the Sumerian tablets. U Penn doesn't really seem to state which way they sway on the terms.

With it established that the terms Sitchen uses for the Creator gods is on record with the U Penn archiology one can proceed much further, as U Penn translations find the term Anu. They find a lot more, but that will do for a start. Now Sitchin has some relevance to speaking of real terms.

www.freedomtek.org...

The early records of The Shining Ones can be found in 5 basic sources:

•Sumerian tablets from library in Nippur where they are called by the name Annunaki (Anannage)
•In Bible, Book of Genesis, Numbers, Deuteronomy, where the name of Nephilim was given to them
•Writings in Greece that can be accounted to Babylonian priest Berossus
•The Book of Enoch, where they are mentioned by the bane of Angels, Watchers, Nephilim
•Book of Jubilees

--------

Anunnaki were culturally and technically advanced people who situated themselves in the slopes of Middle East around 8200 BC. Their primary goal was to establish agricultural centre for learning and training of local population. They were described as "The Shining Lords of Cultivation". The Goddess Ninlil or Ninkharsag, wife of Enlil, ruled the land. Early Sumerian described themselves as being constantly nurtured by her milk and they called her "the great Mother Goddess of Moon".

--------

One segment of etymology pointed that Sumeria was home of the Shining Ones. The name "Sumer" comes from the word "Shumer" which, when literary translated, means "Land of the Watchers". This was no other land than Biblical land of "Shin'ar" which means "the place of the Shining Ones."

Sumerian word "El" is commonly translated as "God" and in Bible word Elohim is sometimes wrongly translated as Lord. What Elohim is plural of the word El. El means is "Shine". Semitic word El we can also find in many other ancient languages. E.g. Anglo-Saxon word "Aelf" ("Elf" or "supernatural being") means "Shining being", so "El" should be translated not as God or Lord but as "the one who is shining". In the same way, Elohim (which is the plural) should be translated as "the ones who are shining". This is the most used term for God in Old Testament. If we switch the term "Lord" with "the Shining One" while reading the Bible, we will notice significant difference in the text and we will see and read the Bible as it was originally written and meant to be read.

So, now the record builds with 5 different sources, and the Bible brings in the term "Shining Ones", and this is one in the same with Annunaki/Anu/An that was the Sumerian term. All the word defintions line up. Geneology appears down from the line of Adam and Eve, that also lines up. All the records indicate these were real beings being spoken about.

Now one can check out some of the Book of Enoch that makes these beings quite real, they are no mythical gods, these were working operations with the leadership to build cities with canals and Ziggurats, and the beginnings of River Culture agriculture systems that would grow to Babylon and Peak in Egypt with ever more advanced technology going onto the Archiological Record of the tells.

The Annuniki or Shining Ones had an affinity for Myrrh, and it does have valuable properties for health and longevity. Myrrh ends up being used in the ritual for the 1 st temple, the Catholic Church, in part of Europe, uses Holy Water made with Myrrh. All these religion interests in Myrrh go back to these Shining Ones.

One can even find things like the Tree of Knowledge was a Tamarind Tree from Enoch, and with a little deeper look find is has Afrodesiac effects.

The Book of Enoch is respected in the Ethiopian Church, and was a part of the Essene knowledge, and likely others like the Egyptian Therapute that made use of Myrrh in treatment of health problems, just like Hippocrates did 500 years before Jesus was making miracles with Myrrh and other therapute methods.

www.goldenageproject.org.uk...

Then the Lord said to Michael: 'Go and strip Enoch of his own clothes; anoint him with fine oil, and dress him like ourselves: and Michael did as he was told. He stripped me of my clothes, and rubbed me over with a wonderful oil like dew - with the scent of myrrh which shone like a sunbeam. And I looked at myself, and I was like one of the others; there was no difference and all my fear and trembling left me.

Then the Lord called one of his Archangels named Uriel, who was the most learned of them all, and said: 'Bring out the books from my library, and give Enoch a pen for speedy writing, and tell him what the books are about: And Uriel hurried and brought me the books, smelling of myrrh, and handed me a pen:

The sincerity of this account is quite remarkable. There are no heroics - no bombast; just an honest statement of human frailty in the face of what must have been a terrifying experience. The parallel Sumerian account showed that this house to which Enoch was brought was a large cedar-wood building, brilliantly illuminated, and equipped with running water. On the wider issues, the account supplies three particularly important pieces of information.

1. In a preliminary manner, it explains the purpose behind the uprooting of Enoch from his patriarchal home and his transportation to a mountain eyrie close to Hermon. Enoch was educated, within the limits of what the Watchers had taught him; he was a fluent writer, and he was a man of particular integrity. In the Greek, he is described in two pertinent phrases:

(a) 'Enoch - the truthful man' and
(b) Writer of the truth'.

So, as one reads more and more and looks at the Genetic jump in human advancement, it becomes highly reasonable that the Shining Ones or gods of Anu were very real beings with highly advances knowledge they used to make things like the Wonders of the World in Egypt.

It all fits together nicely and even the Bible Record chimes in with terms like Elohim (Multiple gods--the Pantheon of gods) that match those associated with Anu. Then it speaks on the Shining Ones, which are the same as the Creator gods. The areas they settled, the area for the Garden of Eden, and the linage down from Adam and Eve all tell a story that says these beings on Earth were very real and made huge impacts on the Earth.

So much so a good part of that legacy still affects religion today and even the issues of Royals and Kings and Queens. If one looks, the destructive things associated with the gods of Anu still continue with their blood relatives today. In fact, they set the stage for Revelations and these End Times disasters and the need to have a major shift of what is god and what was fake issues of gods.

All these wonderful references listed above, show that you can't even do little simple Internet searches and find highly pertinent material. Everyone else has to do these things for you, even when you are given huge hints it appears that you go in the opposite directions very much on purpose.

edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Finding the new age of reason for what came to be and what needs to be corrected

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing

I don't know your beliefs so if I assumed beliefs here I am sorry. I other no scientific proof that I know of, I only offer the bible because that is my belief that is true. If you don't believe what I believe then I will accept you disagreeing with me.

Revelations talks of "christians" that didn't accept Jesus until they saw the end of times or rejected him so he rejected them. I'll admit now I not totally up to snuff on Revelations, however John 3:16 tells us that God gave his son so that we would have everlasting life in him, if we believe in him therefore I would expect that if a person would accept Jesus as Lord and Savior then they would be taken in the Rapture. Once again though Revelations not a strong point for me.

Did Jesus judge himself? Good question it is an interesting thought because we are judged when we die. However Jesus lived a perfect life because he was God on Earth therefore he was inherently free from judgement because only God can judge and it would be illogical to judge himself.

Hello DenyNothing,

I do hope you Deny Ignorance, which is the ATS Prime value. Thanks for dropping in and being interested in exchange of views on religion and raising the bar of polite for such exchanges. I come toward religion with the mind of science and couch things as known laws or as theory. So much of religion is theory in scientic terms.

I hear what you think on the subject of religion and many think as you do. But, in my searches on religions I found what appears to explain, for me, lots of the areas that didn't fit too well with out going into inventions of miracles needed to explain them. I don't buy miracles, not even with the god excuse, as I hold everything to the laws of nature.

I hope the Drought out you way slacks up so farmers do well with crops. I see you have read some of the deeper issues, like Jesus judge himself, and a deeper one is can the god of Yahweh theme create the universe, without anyone asking who created god. So, that moves into the gods and Gods issues of multiple god themes linked to Elohim and the much earlier Universe Creator. There is a net two gods to consider as well as two creations, one of universe and the latter creation of man with breeding experiments from the gods of Anu in Sumeria that spawned the Garden of Eden theme, Adam and Eve, etc.

As you may have noticed from the theme of the thread, I think Jesus was overdramatized into being more myth than reality, thus more mythical Santa allegorical person than Prophet. I am one of the folks that doesn't need to see Jesus as resurrected to believe in Jesus as the Man, the healer, the teacher, the moralist, the messiah, and his effort making all equal. It appears many of the Christians need the myths to believe in the efforts of Jesus to change Judaism and normalize that religion for everyone's equality.

I tend to think as Thomas Jefferson and don't buy miracles that go beyond rational realities, but I do allow for the issues of god to be from advanced beings, but would not call them god in this day and age. Thus, here is the debate over Christianty being more like Santa, rather than more like a sane reality would dictate. When I do this, it tends to match better with the other religions views of Jesus the Prophet, and Jesus the Messiah. That Jesus is enough and I don't need any over the top stories that defy the physical natural order to support Jesus values and want for change in religion. I am very satified with Jesus, The Man.

So, in my investigations of religion I have to hold that everything has to follow the natural laws of the universe, but the ancients had some impressive technology for building and medicines that we still stive to rediscover today. We still look to the skies today, but with interest toward life in the distant galaxies more so than god. Our space programs sound a good bit like the gods of Abraham and what Enoch speaks about. The gods of Anu theme blended with Darwin appear to explain the fossil records. In the old explantions of Earth's Creation phase there was the primordial mound formed out of the great deep (the abyss), and from this life grew and developed. In the near history explantions the gods made man in their image, which is the recent Creation theme that causes a bump in the Darwin theory for Evolution theme.

We humans have a lot of pieces that have to fit together to form a whole of understanding and merging the sciences, the tell of archiology, and trying to grasp the creation of beliefs in god from ancient humanity is the meat for this thread's discussions. Some of the Christians get overrough, have to start up with crank comments. Some do OK with these differing views. Others do exchange is ideas, as you do, and raise the bar for discussion and sharing of views. One has to interject that they need to read more than just the Bible's Narrative to understand the origins of god in human beliefs, so the Book of Enoch comes into play, the power of ancient medicines to heal comes into play against Resurrection, and the ancient Sumerian issues of the Annunaki also add what appears to be more reality to what Human history on planet Earth was all about.

But the one interjection that I like the most is the area of the Essene, the third Jewish sect, so called, that appears a big departure from Judaic beliefs.. Who were the Essene is important and that area of teaching is almost entirely wiped from the church teachings. One of the most interesting things of the Essene is that their name appears derived from the gods of Anu terms. How they lived at Mt. Carmel was in ways respectful to nature and had their own spring water source from Mt. Carmel, which was an area rich in Boron mineral resources. They had their own temple on Mt. Carmel, and it appears many of their efforts were copied from the ways of the Annunaki. They were at the center for wanting the Jerusalem temple to change, as was Jesus. When did they arrive at Mt. Carmel is a question, and they appear to have also originated as the Therapute in Egypt, which has strong gods of Anu origins. One can almost question if the Mt. Carmel temple and spring was the model for the temple of Solomon being sited over the Gihon Spring under the City of David, which is named for the Gihon River from the Garden of Eden.

So, what I add is a challenge to the generic Christians views on god. Some of the challenge is similar to what Masons have found, and what Mason do with being respectful of all religions. But Masons add a departure and little changes for everyone in their religion "raisings" up the Jacob Ladder for religion learning. Jesus message in being a Messiah was about departures away from bad beliefs of the 2nd temple, and here it is nothing more than working out some of the bad beliefs to move toward what is more realistic views of Jesus and more rational explanations of religions and gods.

This may also be a challenge for you to accept, but it is my views on where things need to be. I think it is a jumpstart on Revelations and things to come as mankind lets go of Santa type myths of religion and progresses into greater knowledge.

Have a nice day out in Nebraska Farm country!!

edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The rational view of religion

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I will not debate with someone as eccentric as your Essene.

What's wrong with "eccentrics"?
They seem to be the ones who have all the cutting-edge ideas.
Or, perhaps you prefer the "status quo is fine" types. Yeah, some of us just don't buy it.

Sorry you feel like you have to leave. This stuff is really intriguing, and worthy of thought.
(And, yes, Jesus was an Essene.)

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

I appears more that you cannot debate it because once the Essene issues become known, you loose the debate. The added knowledge cut your stance off at the knees. You know it and you, as much, admit it with your arrogance of the Essene key knowledge.

So, all you can do is retreat and try to save face. Try to blame the other guy makes you look so obvious, that the Essene knowledg was the trump card and you folded and ran. The Huge Letters speak only to your stage play and poor excuse. Part of the beast issues is no real cognitive thoughts, only ground to mouth level of intelligence.

But for everyone else, we got a good look at the "Beast" factor in religion, that involves these intentional limitations on learning more than just the Bible Narrative. The Beast metaphore relishes ignorance and bullish resistance toward learning essential issues that make Revelations much more clear. The Beast allegory also is arrogant, just as Revelations tells us to expect. The arrogance stems from the closed minds that memorize one book and ignore key points outside the Bible's Narrative.

When one excludes the issues of the Annunaki and their Sumerian cities build upon clay, you fail to grasp the symbolism for the foundations for the god theme from Ancient Sumeria. Likewise, failiure of religion to explain the Essene is a huge loss that causes many errors of essential thinking for religious truth discovery.

The Essene made a big impact that the Christian Church ignores. Essene knowledge influenced the teachings of Pythagoras, when he came to the Mt. Carmel area to learn higher knowledge 500 years before Jesus. When the Templars went to Jerusalem they came away dressing like the Essene with White Robes, they came away with a vow to remain poor and live with socilalist methods, just as the Essene and Jesus that didn't have need of vast wealth. The Templars were considered so honest they were entrusted with money and wealth credits in trade around the Mediterranean, and the Essene's word was not questioned by Rome. The Templars appeared to have no trouble with the associations of Jesus with the Essene via his dress and honesty, and they took up the same codes of honor and dress.

That Revelations includes so much Essene imagery and metaphore tells us that Jesus trusted the Essene, who were known for their pious honesty in religion, and life. So, John gives his allegory speak to connect the Essene as the 144, 000, which Jesus knows has the best knowledge of religion and backed him from the beginning.

You didn't tell us of that special knowledge and association. You inserted those whose lingering religion elements are tied to that which tried to kill Jesus.

So, what I just caught you doing is trying to suppress that important bit of knowledge and inserting the Zionists and the New Temple game into the minds of gullible Christians that are not taught about the Essene. You are a promoter of the wrong road and the one that leads to Perdition. You want a new Temple, sans Jesus real values, that starts a new 666 issue and another temple destruction because it again will mislead the world.

You run off with those big letters that announce your retreat to everyone that you are Arrogant, promote a new 666, and are so lazy or resistant that you have a closed mind to learning the Essene issues, the Annunaki issues, the best way to interpret the Beast as to what Countries it involves, and the imagery for feet of Clay and its emergence from the sea or Great Abyss.

Have a good day. PS: I don't need big letters to knock your legs right out from under your arrogance game. Just simple truth of the End-Times best knowledge understanding does it automatically. Just remember this is just a small sample of things to come when Jesus values fully return entire mountains of stone will stone your feet made of clay foundations leaving nothing of such ignorance sustained in the world.

edit on Thu Aug 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: A Mountain of Stone tossed on feet of clay, with the Essense pious truth enabling the masses to return to truth.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Beast can't Spell when they write large and act arrogant. I think it is obvious that the issue is you have a closed mind. Folks that really research The Essene find all the values of Jesus and the opposition to the 2nd temple's bad religion problems.

And folks that really do read about those two subjects usually come away with knowing how to spell the two terms, so I really doubt you read much of anything and all you got is lip service excuses.

We all value intellect, not the other end.

edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Beast usually loose when the greater knowledge comes to light, they always come up short and Arrogant

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
(Stomps away)

LOL, You don't have to shout! We can see you anger issues, loudly.

Geez, temper tantrum much?

Good stuff Magnum! Keep up the good work,

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

FINAL REMINDER!!

Originally posted by Hefficide
Folks,

The topic of this thread is For Adults who refuse to grow up, Is Christianity the Adult version for Santa Clauss. Can we please stick to that and avoid bickering about each other?

Thanks!

Hefficide
ATS Moderator

Any continuation of off topic and/or rude remarks will result in the thread's closure.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

DontTreadOnMe
SuperModerator

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

POST REMOVED BY STAFF
(Stomps away)

LOL, You don't have to shout! We can see you anger issues, loudly.

Geez, temper tantrum much?

Good stuff Magnum! Keep up the good work,

Ah Thanks WindWord,

I try, but there is often a lot of noise to deal with by those who think they know issues and have little to no tolerance to deeper information associations. As you can see, adding in the Essene content really helps to see the John Revelations metaphores better. You absolutely have to read outside the Bible, and even go back to the origin of the Creator gods area and gain all those insights.

When you do this, many things start to add up better than ever.

I think the thread has explored the Annunaki/Shining Ones enough for now, and it appears some of the better selections of learning about the Essene and the Therapute should enter the thread. When one adds these other factors, it doesn't take miracles to explain what happened, just plain old knowledge helps unlock all the doors.

One of the issues on keeping the Essene issues suppressed is the Essene were Socialistic, just like the Templars. So, those religions so composed to prop up kings, killed the Templars because they knew the real story of Jesus. The Essene didn't have need of Kings, nor gods like Nimrod, nor Christ pressed into a Nimrod mold. The Santa theme is the same allegorical myth issue, all about trying to get people to think, research, and not memorize one book and come up short of where the world needs to be.

I'll leave you with this additional association as to where potentially the term Essene originated:

www.freedomtek.org...

In all of these cultures there are records of special groups that represent priesthood elite of the Shining Ones, small yet powerful group which experienced the enlightenment. In Sumeria we found Egregore or Watchers and many other epithets which were given to them. From all of them we can conclude that they also were the Shining Ones. The Shining Ones we can also find in Bible in which they are considered as Angels of Gods. Egyptian name Neteru can also be translated Watcher, which is also the meaning of the name Essen. The Essens were the Hebrew sect for which it was said to stand behind the writings of the Dead Sea Scrolls. Name Essen or "Essees" comes from Hebrew meaning "preserver" or "guardian". They also were called Watchers, "Sons of Light" and "Servants of God".

It certainly makes one wonder on these Mason's themes. They tell us it links to Solomon's temples secrets, and we keep following the monument builders and we find Egyptian Masons of Stone, Babylon's Masons using baked bricks and blue tiles, and these Ur and Eridu Masons used clay bricks with tar mortar. Chasing down that road finds the foundations of clay also.

Have a wonderful day !!!

edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Climbing the ladder and looking for the highest truths

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by SimonPeter

I will not debate with someone as eccentric as your Essene.

What's wrong with "eccentrics"?
They seem to be the ones who have all the cutting-edge ideas.
Or, perhaps you prefer the "status quo is fine" types. Yeah, some of us just don't buy it.

Sorry you feel like you have to leave. This stuff is really intriguing, and worthy of thought.
(And, yes, Jesus was an Essene.)

Howdy Wild,

It might be good to use this word as another teaching opportunity. This is just an example of how words can be misused. So, let us use the eccentric wheel as a metaphore to illustrate. The Balanced wheel, everything runs smooth. A little out of balance, by a matter of ounces, and the wheel can distroy the car and bounce it off the road. Like issues connect with religion, and the issue is where does the balanced information happen that keeps the world running smoothly. Balanced usually doesn't happen in human systems often, and it requires reality checks and independent assessments constantly. Money and Corporations tend to upset this. These independent constant checks, as these systems don't really self assess, are the issues for good stewardship in the community of man and it requires upmost honesty, without need for gain.

Eccentric is a matter of perspective. If a wheel is balanced, it turns true, as they say. Can one say this occurs with what you know about the bias of religion? Or are the religion games out of balance and out of true...

What I am exploring, via this thread, is the hidden bits of information that were tucked from view by religion's intent on support for Kings and Royalist power. Religions can too easily be used to promote surfs and kings, or sheep and lions. I don't think man considers these balanced objectives, when the prime interest is equality. You know the Constitution tells us equality and justice for all, but religioin unsurp this goal for a free America.

True religion is intent on truth, equity for all, and in the case of the Essene and Jesus mind it was Socilistic in design. They wanted no sheep and no lions, and if there were such then each lie down together in social harmony with each other.

So, what information might Kings and Queens step on and this make the wheel become out of balance with the rest of the world's interest in truth and equality. Remember that phrase about "The Truth Will Set You Free" at Langley, because it is really a true statement. It only remains to look at the politics of religions to see where the imbalance occurs, what drove it remaining in place, and look at the wobbles away from truth, and how far they extend to the Point of Revelation's warnings.

When the ultimate truth is the balanced condition, then the unbalanced is the eccentric condition. My definition would call the games of hide the truth on Jesus as the eccentric and the dishonest. And this ever increasing eccentric condition has the Earth turned into shambles due to religions that don't seek the truth, but design them more to tell the stories that make for eccentric operations leading to wars, loss of peace, and freedom lost by your fellow man.

So, just showing the games of tossing words about and how some consider their Bible's Political game as the center, when it really is the unbalanced wheel that has caused these thousands of years old problems with gods and beliefs that depart from the whole and balance truth.

I'd say that because of the closed minded nature (that bans or is blind to the most highly critical elements of truth in religion) of the Bible Narratives, and the Christians need of memorizing one book without checking if it balances with the rest of the world's knowledge, that the eccentricity begins there.

All I am doing is a balancing job, which stops the wheel's wobble, returns the spin to true and balanced.

In dealing with the church that left off these information balance weights on the rim of our tire, to deal with the imprefections of religion, that church runs without a balance check and is the eccentric wheel.

The same church behaves as the Beast without the power to self assess its position and balance.

It used to be pretty easy to spot the King's foot on the religion balance wheel, but these days the kings hide behind a curtain of sorts, which is the corporate holdings of large operations and perhaps the 300 that hold 98 percent of the wealth, and the rest of the world treated as Surfs to serve the Czar. Most of this hidden kings issues is the corportation model of the Bilderberg system (which is the resurrection of the IG Farben of Hitler's machine). Bilderberg has all the Royalist's money and the monies of the corrupt churches, and their largest investments are in the weapons of war. So, one can also look the beast in the eye this way, and see that the church serves the system of the Royals and each make fortunes from the system designed for unbalanced operation.

Making Jesus into Santa returns massive profits to the corrupt church and its Royalist benefactors.

Thanks for the nice comments !!!
edit on 16-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Eccentric Wheel will vibrate and eventually destroy it and much around it, as the Corrupt Church eccentric beliefs

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
What one notices is the Political Church and its Royal associates make a huge pile of money for having the various miracles that attract a lot of attention, but generally attention from those so gullible as to buy violations of physical nature with embellished words and allegorical tricks with wording. The Political Church wants to pave the way for Royalist Kings and a Church preaching a one world order, using Jesus name and faked up associations to get there. The real teachings of Jesus doesn't need kings or a Jewish derived world leadership, as everyone is supposed to count.

The Essene information tells the non-miracles side of the real story of Jesus, that doesn't need miracles or allegorical tricks of wording. It seems to be the Christian have this need to think Jesus was miracle birth, was resurrected, and went off to be with god. But, most that know the real story have no need to have Jesus be anything other than a Man of the Essene School of religion.

One of the things one finds in study of the Essene's views on Jesus is that Mary was not a miracle and the church didn't even think so until way later when they bent the truth to gain a greater following. Some of the Essene material is under "Nazarine" search term and more under the "Essene" search term. Most consider that when the Bible Citations call Jesus as the Nazarine that it referred to his small Essene community.

Let us jump into putting a normal conception for Mary into view and put the story on a rational basis that does not require a miracle, nor upsetting blood line and having kids born with half their DNA complement.

www.thenazareneway.com...

There is a widespread misunderstanding of the term "Immaculate Conception". Many people, even many Catholics, believe this refers to the conception of Jesus by Mary. Nearly every time this term is used in television or in popular culture, it is in reference to the conception of Jesus.

The conception of Jesus by Mary is more properly called the "Incarnation of Christ." The phrase "Immaculate Conception," by Catholic interpretation, is not directly connected to the concept of the "Virgin Birth." The Catholic Church celebrates the Immaculate Conception on 8 December, exactly nine months before the official birthday of Mary. The Incarnation of Christ is celebrated on 25 March, nine months before Christmas Day.

Mary Immaculate

The Immaculate Conception is a Catholic dogma that asserts that Mary, the mother of Jesus, was preserved by God from the stain of original sin at the time of her own conception.

Specifically, the dogma says she was not afflicted by the privation of sanctifying grace that afflicts mankind, but was instead filled with grace by God, and furthermore lived a life completely free from sin.

It is commonly confused with the doctrine of the virgin birth, though the two deal with separate subjects. Mary was conceived by normal biological means, but her soul was acted upon by God blocking sin from perpetuating at the time of her conception.

The Immaculate Conception was solemnly defined as a dogma by Pope Pius IX in his constitution Ineffabilis Deus, published December 8, 1854 (the Feast of the Immaculate Conception).

----------

Scriptural and Philological Controversy

In the wider sense, arguments for and against the Virgin Birth depend on fundamental philosophical assumptions or the Virgin Birth cannot have taken place in any traditionally accepted sense. To many, the Virgin Birth violates natural philosophy and the science based upon it. There are also objections to the doctrine of the Virgin Birth based on scriptural evidence and other ongoing theological debates. The required Sethian and Davidic bloodlines of the Messiah, so meticulously mentioned in the Bible, would abruptly end, without justification, with Joseph.

The Essene information looks upon the conception of Jesus being done to fulfill a long prophecy and was linked with the alignment of planets indicating that a King would be born. The Christians seem to have need for various miracles and physical impossibilty beliefs that go against the natural order, but there are rational explanations from the Essene history with Jesus.

The information above comes from the link to this reference sites main page:

www.thenazareneway.com...

The Nazarene Way of Essenic Studies

More on the Essene from persons that saw them and learned their ways:

essene.com...

Philo's (first account)
"They do not offer animal sacrifice, judging it more fitting to render their minds truly holy. They flee the cities and live in villages where clean air and clean social life abound. They either work in the fields or in crafts that countribute to peace. They do not hoard silver and gold and do not acquire great landholdings; procuring for themselves only what is necessary for life. Thus they live without goods and without property, not by missfortune, but out of preference. They do not make armaments of any kind. They do not keep slaves and detest slavery. They avoid wholesale and retail commerce, believing that such activity excites one to cupidity. With respect to philosophy, they dismiss logic but have an extremely high regard for virtue. They honor the Sabbath with great respect over the other days of the week. They have an internal rule which all learn, together with rules on piety, holiness, justice and the knowledge of good and bad. These they make use of in the form of triple definitions, rules regarding the love of God, the love of virtue, and the love of men. They believe God causes all good but cannot be the cause of any evil. They honor virtue by foregoing all riches, glory and pleasure. Further, they are convinced they must be modest, quiet, obedient to the rule, simple, frugal and without mirth. Their life style is communal. They have a common purse. Their salaries they deposit before them all, in the midst of them, to be put to the common employment of those who wish to make use of it. They do not neglect the sick on the pretext that they can produce nothing. With the common purse there is plenty from which to treat all illnesses. They lavish great respect on the elderly. With them they are very generous and surround them with a thousand attentions. They practice virtue like a gymnastic exercise, seeing the accomplishment of praiseworthy deeds as the means by which a man ensures absolute freedom for himself."

-----------

(Eusebius, Bishop of Caesarea, writing around A.D.300)
"Even in our day, there are still those whose only guide is Deity; ones who live by the true reason of nature, not only themselves free but filling their neighbors witht he spirit of freedom. They are not very numerous indeed, but that is not strange, for the highest nobilty is ever rare; and then these ones have turned aside from the vulgar herd to devote themselves to a contemplation of nature's verities. They pray, if it were possible, that they may reform our fallen lives; but if they cannot, owing to the tide of evils and wrongs which surge up in cities, they flee away, lest they too be swept off their feet by the force of the current. And we, if we had a true zeal for self-improvement, would have to track them to their places of retreat, and, halting as supplicants before them, would beseech them to come to us and tame our life grown too fierce and wild; preaching instead of war and slavery and untold ills, their Gospel of Peace and freedom, and all the fullness of other blessings."

The previous stems from this main site, where there is much more information:

www.essene.com...

The B'nai-Amen lived in and around Nazorean Temples such as the one on Mount Carmel and the smaller one in the Essene Quarter of western Jerusalem (now known as the "Church of the Apostles, or Cenacle).

The Nazorean had no intentions on the main Jerusalem Temple or in restoring its animal sacrifice cult. The Nazorean abhorred all animal sacrifice and rejected, as forgeries and fictions, all Jewish scriptures that encourage such barbaric practices. The Nazorean also had a different calendar than the Qumran B'nai-Zadok, a different set of scriptures, a different "Teachers of Righteousness," and a different and more positive attitude toward marriage and women.

It was into the ancient and mystical B'nai-Amen Temple of the Nazorean that Jesus was born; as it is written: "He shall be called a Nazorean!" (Matthew 2:23). This B'nai-Amen Temple was the advanced level of the Nazorean Covenant which brought forth the "Chosen Ones," and is that advanced level of truth which Jesus has again restored and is again seeking to make available to all righteous Nazorean who wish to espouse its fullness.

The Nazarenes of Mount Carmel consists of men and women of high moral character, dedicated to studying and teaching the ancient mysteries of the higher aspirations of the soul and applying the Nazorean teachings of Jesus, the Nazorean. We are also dedicated to preserving the original texts as best we can. We do not condone tampering with the manuscripts of antiquity.

So, those interested can begin to learn what the Political Churches failed to tell you about the Essene. I'll toss out some other good sites as I dig up a few more of my favorites on the Essene theme.

Here one finds the Mentors of Jesus and how he learned the healing methods of the Therapute. Such affected how he dressed similar to Pythagoras, as the Essene taught him also.

As the leaning footings for Essene are being generated, what will show up is factors like the "Plains of Armageddon", which is an ancient battleground, is next door to Mt. Carmel and the Nazareth farming are of the Essene. So, matters come back to the Essene area, not the Soloman temple area. You also find that Mt. Carmel is in an area blessed with lots of Boron minerals, which makes for healthy plant nutrition and abundant growth of grapes and grains. It is a part of why the area is a Fertile Crescent.

Have a good day and happy reading about one of the political churches most suppressed topics.

edit on 17-8-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Discovery of the Essene and their ways of White Robes, not liking the 2nd temple, and the mentors for Jesus

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join