It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by th3onetruth
reply to post by abeverage

Well I will not roll over. I will stand.

edit on 10-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

Too late buddy, you already have...

Welkommen To Amerika...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Citrus County Sheriff's Dept. has a bad rep for overstepping their boundaries.

The alleged victim in this case has an extensive criminal record which not only include drug and DUI charges, but also domestic violence. That's why she was searched (potential drug possession), and that's why there were officers there with their weapons drawn (history of violent offending).

Mashup her criminal history with the local Sheriff department's apparent disdain for the rights of the citizens of Citrus County and of course it was going to go down badly and then be vomited back up later.

Regardless of her criminal past, no one deserves to be subject to such inhumane and blatantly disrespectful treatment. She wasn't even under arrest. But to have it done publicly is freakin' disgraceful.

I think Citrus County needs to clean house, restaff the whole department and then rewrite Sheriff's manual. If they fail to learn from this episode (as they have failed to learn on so many previous occasions) one day they WILL try all of these dramatics on the wrong person.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Unfortunately does not surprise me anymore. And I hope as well she owns the dept for having to go through that as well as her children. Sounds like something the cops around here would do though, we have some real scumbags, half the time I'd put more trust into a criminal around here than the cops....

What's the difference! Actually Cops seem to make the best criminals!
For the record this kind of thing has been happening for years and is nothing new at least here in NYC
it's that way! When we live in a world where wealth determines rights should we expect anything less!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
I understand the anger people have right now, but you can’t associate ALL cops to this particular case. There are a lot of officers (more than not), who do a great job. This “all police officers” need to blah blah blah mentality is childish. A day will come when a decent cop saves you’re a$$, and then you’ll understand. Your immature comments are.. well..……”immature”.

I think there is a lot about this case we don't know, and if we do find out it's all bunk, I don't think there will be many coming back to apologize for how idiotic they were acting.

Some people completely lack critical thinking skills. I'm seeing a lot more of that these days on ATS. Thats too bad..
edit on 10-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

If they can associate everyone with their hat on backwards and everyone with a Ron Paul bumper sticker or a lady with her kid at a rally then yes I can associate all cops too. Serpico says they are all corrupt that it's even worse now. Personally, I don't know every cop. I'm sure the goods ones just don't bother me. So all that stands out are the ones annoying me and telling me I can't move while they check on some asinine thing and ordering me around for no reason at all.
edit on 11-8-2012 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Yes, we do. But we don't need an independent source that has a quota, a political base, ect. Anything that makes them HAVE to find bad behavior is asking for the opposite problem.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
anyone tries this on me, their DEAD!

FAIR WARNING!

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Let me see if I've got this straight. A BLOG posting, on a local news site, recites an unanswered, civil, lawsuit. Of course, we all know, a complainant can make any claim they want. We all know that complainants NEVER exaggerate, fib or outright lie in an attempt to shake the money tree. Knowing all of this, we have many peace loving posts making veiled (and many outright) threats against police in general. Because, you know, their all "pigs" and every claimed wrong comes from those as pure as the wind-driven snow. Apparently, the consensus is cops & their families should be murdered in their homes at night.

All of this from a blog post.

What is the fascination with calls for murder and people demanding others are "strung up". Does calling for violence, without any facts, help some overcome their feelings of inadequacy in real life? The reactions to this post are sickening. Not that most of you making threats will even understand where I'm coming from. If the user base can generate four plus pages of violent proclamations based off of nothing more than a blog post and unanswered court filing, how coukd anyone expect those same posters to employ reasoning? You know, actually know what you think you know?

Yes, yes, I know. I'm a shill, dis-info agent and all that horse#.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SlightlyAbovePar

dont you know how propaganda works, son?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
For the people who say she was treated worst than a terrorist. They would have shot her with a sniper and then blew her up saying they seen a wire that could have possibly been a body bomb.

Officials Watch for Terrorists With Body Bombs on US-Bound Planes
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Pages and pages of enraged replies - off of a claim by a known criminal - from a blog post.. and no proof is provided.

I think many people WANT to be enraged. Doesn't matter if there is truth or not.. if it has the word "police" in it, they will find a way to be enraged, and try their hardest to make others feel the same. Such a sad pity. One day, perhaps as humans, we'll grow up.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by My_Reality
reply to post by JBA2848

I am amazed at the apparent hypocrisy in your post. So....she was arrested for drugs or drug paraphernalia. So what? How many drugs do you keep in your home? Legal or Illegal is irrelevant. Judging individuals in relation to drug arrest records is nonsense. One entity dictates what is legal and what is not.

Frankly, I have a greater expectation of honorable behavior from what our oh so enlightened society deems criminal behavior. More often than not the law abiding people are the corrupt individuals.

In closing, your.....accusations mean nothing.

No I would say I have been using common sence. Which most people on this thread have not. And one of my early post was not just her criminal record from Citrus County but also Marion County which is just as long. And I also posted her boyfriends record of two prison sentences for drugs. I also pointed out how she at one time cleaned her self up but seems to have went over the edge with economy and personal problems leading to a apparent binge. You can see that in the dates of arrest. In June and July 2011 when this happened it was really getting bad. And don't forget she has two felonies. One for driving on a suspended liscence Habitiual offender which usually gets you 3 to 5 years in prison but she got away with probation. And I forget the second one. And im sure her DUI offenses is heading for the third strike law too.

Warning for her. You have been very lucky so far with your record. Move away from Florida where they can't hammer you on yur next third strike. Because they will use your points and a third strike to give you 10 to 15 years. Maybe some of her big supporters on her will let her know what state she would be safe in any more.
edit on 11-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Edit

Not worth the effort.
edit on 11-8-2012 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Okay this is wrong on so many levels, but this woman has a record a mile long. That is not mentioned in this article at all... Her name is Leila Tarantino...Here is one link for you guys. Look at her arrests..drugs...dui..

florida.arrests.org...

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
Okay this is wrong on so many levels, but this woman has a record a mile long. That is not mentioned in this article at all... Her name is Leila Tarantino...Here is one link for you guys. Look at her arrests..drugs...dui..

florida.arrests.org...

Really?

A record a mile long huh?

She has one charge. Driving Under the Influence. Where the hell are you getting the evidence for your assertion? Do you know what the phrase "record a mile long" means. It means someone who has a long history of criminal activity. You showed her record where ONE CHARGE was filed. It is no doubt the actual charge being discussed here, and not a past arrest. Which makes it a CHARGE, not fact.

Why is this even publicly available.

Wow, honestly WTF.
edit on 11-8-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I noticed on the complaint filed.
Line 4 she was driving on Columbia Street.
Line 6 she was driving on Columbus Street.

www.scribd.com...

Not sure what difference it would make. But you would think a law firm would double check the complaint they filed in court.

South Columbus Street, Beverly Hills, Citrus, Florida on google maps shows its a residential street with lots of houses. She says 7 cops were on the seen. Seven cop cars pull some one over and strip search them in a residential neighbor hood and nobdoy says any thing?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Help yourself.

www.marioncountyclerk.org...

www.clerk.citrus.fl.us...

I don't know how many other counties she has records in?
And its publicly availible because the Republicans want it that with there Sunshine laws. Just not there records.

edit on 11-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
This is just dark and sick.

Tarantino supposing ran a stop sign. A passing cop pulled a u-turn, flashed the lights, and rolled up behind her. Tarantino claims that the cop immediately drew his weapon, pulled her from the car, and refused to explain why he pulled her over. Tarantino's two young children watched all of this unfold from inside her car.

The cop then placed Tarantino in the back of the squad car, where she allegedly sat for two hours. When backup arrived, Tarantino was strip searched on the side of the road, where passing motorists could see everything.

Then, in a gruesome twist, a female officer "forcibly removed" a tampon from Tarantino.Presumably, the cops were looking for drugs, but the lawsuit notes that a drug-sniffing dog was never called in, and cops never found any contraband or anything illegal.

Time for tea! Ummm, rich in "iwon". Sorry, just shoot me. Perhaps the women need to wear chastity belts. Men, too. Just go through TSA security and watch those thugs go through loops trying to figure it out. You can always use UPS to deliver the keys to the reservation desk at the hotel you have booked. Medieval measures for medieval times.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

If you follow the link there's actually five separate records for her dating back to april 21, 2000. You need to click on the mugshot for it to open a popup and scroll down to see the charges. She's a repeat offender for DUI, drug possession, driving while disqualified and parole violations.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Most adult records are public, that I knew of.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

that's what I think....where's Gloria Allred now???....She needs a great lawyer....and she needs to sue the he#* out of the town, the police force, and these officers, personally...She should put the video of this out on Youtube, too.......I hope she ends up extremely wealthy..(and her poor, little kids, too....for their unspeakable horror show and the PTSD that will surely result....talk about a stolen innocence!!!).and that these monsters and their actions are the beginning of the end for their careers...and this "new wave" of monstrous acts against our citizens......

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join