It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
This is just dark and sick.

Tarantino supposing ran a stop sign. A passing cop pulled a u-turn, flashed the lights, and rolled up behind her. Tarantino claims that the cop immediately drew his weapon, pulled her from the car, and refused to explain why he pulled her over. Tarantino's two young children watched all of this unfold from inside her car.

The cop then placed Tarantino in the back of the squad car, where she allegedly sat for two hours. When backup arrived, Tarantino was strip searched on the side of the road, where passing motorists could see everything.

Then, in a gruesome twist, a female officer "forcibly removed" a tampon from Tarantino.Presumably, the cops were looking for drugs, but the lawsuit notes that a drug-sniffing dog was never called in, and cops never found any contraband or anything illegal.

blogs.browardpalmbeach.com...

Is this the "new" america? People need to wake up. We are turning into a police state where "authority" runs wild. You are now guilty until proven innocent and your 4th amendment rights no longer mater.

This is really disturbing. I understand if there was “suspicion” of hiding drugs, and if that was really the case, at the very least take her to county jail and search her there, not the side of the road in front of her kids!! Can you imagine the hopelessness she felt? Can you image the hopelessness her kids felt? I hope she sues the butts off these cops.

edit on 10-8-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
sadly it is the new America, until enough people decide they are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

+33 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You can't strip search anyone in public in view of others and so she should sue and they should charged with criminal action. Outrageous!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Unfortunately does not surprise me anymore. And I hope as well she owns the dept for having to go through that as well as her children. Sounds like something the cops around here would do though, we have some real scumbags, half the time I'd put more trust into a criminal around here than the cops....

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
sadly it is the new America, until enough people decide they are sick and tired of being sick and tired.

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the police to pull this shiot off on the wrong person and the police who violate this persons rights end up getting whacked off at home in the middle of the night. Not only will they piss off the wrong person, but it will be the wrong person with major connections...

+46 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

We need a mix of The Equalizer, and The Punisher, to make these types of violations against humanity a thing that officers wouldn't dare consider being a part of!

Instead of a lawsuit, you get a late night visit from someone far more evil and capable than your little roadside antics. Once it happens a few times, and word gets out, maybe officers would find their manners again.
edit on 10-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Doesn't surprise me, cops are a waste of time and effort. We don't need cops, we need peace officers. Once those cops get a gun they think they have total control. And they switch from OF THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, to complete Totalitarian. Cops are gutter slugs end of story
edit on 10-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2012 by th3onetruth because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
No amount of money can repay this, nor jail time. The officers should be subjected to the same "treatment".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

YUCKY!!! Who would even want to do this?? Even if there were some inside information on this poor woman with something in there she was muling around.......That is just plain out YUCKY!!!!

There are no rights anywhere anymore......TPTB can do whatever they want for whatever reason they want at anytime they want with no repurcussions at all......Just sick!!

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
No amount of money can repay this, nor jail time. The officers should be subjected to the same "treatment".

That is not good enough. This sick freak and poor excuse for a cop would probably enjoy it. There needs to be harsh penalties for violating someones rights like this. All he will probably get is a slap on the wrist. Cops are not your friends. I tell my kids all the time that there is no such thing as "Officer Friendly". You are more likely to have your rights violated by a cop that anyone else.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I put the link on my FB. The average American is still blind to the horrible offenses that police officers inflict upon people on a regular basis.

We should be able to trust our police. That is no longer the case, and we need to make sure EVERYONE is aware of each incident of police brutality/misconduct that occurs.

Every one of those 'officer' should be in prison. Immediately.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

New America? Sadly this is nothing new from what I can see. Your police have been beating and abusing people for years. The only difference now is you are more likely to hear about because of such mediums as the internet. Plus lets not forget that we have rather short memories for history sometimes.
edit on 10-8-2012 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
You are now guilty until proven innocent and your 4th amendment rights no longer mater.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Does the outrage also apply when the accused are law enforcement officers?

What we have here is a report of a lawsuit that was filed due to an incident that allegedly occurred a year ago in July, 2011. At this point, we've heard one side.

It would be nice if we could extend the same courtesy of assumption of innocence to LEOs, at least until more info is available beyond what's provided by a lawyer who's looking to ugly this up as much as possible in order to collect.

I think I'll withhold judgement until additional information is available.

Just my opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I was a little girl when they got my uncle from the jail with over 100 stitches from where the cops beat him with a billy club.

It's nothing new - they've been beating people of all colors for a long time.
Now we have cameras though and can see how widespread and common and TOLERATED it is.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
And she has only committed and offence .

Imagine if she actually did break a law or two .

This is actually scary .
edit on 10-8-2012 by 23432 because: ad

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Honestly, I'm just waiting for the police to pull this shiot off on the wrong person and the police who violate this persons rights end up getting whacked off at home in the middle of the night. Not only will they piss off the wrong person, but it will be the wrong person with major connections...

There is a difference between getting "whacked" and getting "whacked off", either way it will probably happen though.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by camaro68ss
You are now guilty until proven innocent and your 4th amendment rights no longer mater.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Does the outrage also apply when the accused are law enforcement officers?

What we have here is a report of a lawsuit that was filed due to an incident that allegedly occurred a year ago in July, 2011. At this point, we've heard one side.

It would be nice if we could extend the same courtesy of assumption of innocence to LEOs, at least until more info is available beyond what's provided by a lawyer who's looking to ugly this up as much as possible in order to collect.

Just my opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

Your absolutely right, both partys sould be innocent until proven guilty. This is a disgusting accusation and she must have a leg to stand of if the lawsuit was filed.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Well I won't. If this is true, I swear they want a civil war. One that is anything but civil. Bend over and take it, Amerika. TSA groping, surveillance cameras at fricken McDonalds even, and this is not a police state? Now WHO is the unfortunate soul who will come in here and tell me this is NOT a police state anymore?

Pulling out a tampon... Jesus H. Christ. :shk: What are they going to do next? Automatic semen extractors to test for STD's at traffic stops? I mean get real. When is Amerika going to say "enough of this total BS???"

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I sense a plethora of BS on this one.

Maybe she is trying to get back at the police for busting her for DUI back in June 2011 and following her on this incident a month later?

June DUI

Why wait a year to file a law suit?

Like everyone one-sided story, we are missing context.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
We need an independant agency that deals with dirty cops, and not investigated by other cops.

They get taxpayer funds for abusing people like this, and it happens all of the freakin time.

Everyday theres a new story(usually more) of cops acting out of line, and nobody is stopping it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join