It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops Strip Search Mom, "Forcibly" Pull Tampon Out of Her for Maybe Rolling Through Stop Sign

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
How about we put small cameras and mic's on COPS instead of their cars? That would help show the bad cops from the good cops.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This is truly the most disgusting thing I've read lately.
The female officer should be charged with sexual assault as would anyone else, whether teacher, stranger, business owner etc who perpetrated this macabre assault on a woman.

What a gutter rat. No wonder police are often called Pigs with filth like this in their ranks.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Don't know if the claims are true, just a reaction of disgust if police actually done this.

Do what exactly? The police are getting more aggressive towards civilians. It seems that tasering someone for no reason is normal for cops---is what I mean. Just the overall behavior of police. There are some cops who are nice, but the vast are like robots. My opinion.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I was looking back over her criminal cases (there are so many of them...lol) and really examining the stuff line by line this time. Something has been bothering me about why now? She waited a year...and she's been in and out of that court house numerous times since the traffic stop. I think I may have discovered why she suddenly felt the need to run off and file a lawsuit...on 8/3/2012.

1 month prior to the stop she claims all this happened, she was stopped driving drunk. Not much question...she pled to it and the record indicates a breath test and all the usual junk that goes into taking a drunk driver to jail. Well, she was found guilty on that and the fines are BIG.... The base fine is $2,000 and that just starts the show. As her case record on that one shows...she didn't cooperate much and had new fines added for her lack of cooperation with the court. There is the interesting part..... Seems she doesn't figure paying her fines and court costs is all that important. In fact, they sent it to collections. Talk about a BIG collections case. Guess when they sent it to collections?

75 07/26/2012 SENT TO COLLECTION AGENCY (MSB)

What a coincidence! They filed the huge collections against her on the DUI case (which directly led to THIS traffic stop we're all debating) on Friday July 26th. I figure it may have taken Monday or Tuesday before she was told she was being hunted on the kind of debt that doesn't just go away when you hang up.

She filed her rather late lawsuit....Friday August 3rd. Exactly 1 week after the collections order was entered against her.

Now maybe this is ALL a huge coincidence....but she did get a guilty on the DUI case and that is quite a collector to be told is coming for you with 4 figures on their mind. A lot of money for someone who has a habit of court evictions and such...?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

Originally posted by camaro68ss
You are now guilty until proven innocent and your 4th amendment rights no longer mater.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Does the outrage also apply when the accused are law enforcement officers?

What we have here is a report of a lawsuit that was filed due to an incident that allegedly occurred a year ago in July, 2011. At this point, we've heard one side.

It would be nice if we could extend the same courtesy of assumption of innocence to LEOs, at least until more info is available beyond what's provided by a lawyer who's looking to ugly this up as much as possible in order to collect.

I think I'll withhold judgement until additional information is available.

Just my opinion.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

The problem is we keep getting video of LEO's where there is no question they are violating rights so people are pretty soured on them. In this situation we do not have a video so its her word against the LEO's however if they strip searched her on the side of the road even if they tried to conceal it from passing motorist that is wrong period even if she was a known drug dealer. She should have been transported before that happened.

To be honest I tend to lean toward the LEO's violating her rights because that seems to be a trend with them these days and even sincere ones that I know who try to do the right thing do not understand the constitution and preserving the rights of the people. They tend to see anyone they stop as a criminal and think their badge gives them cart blanc to do anything they please and you can tell it all to a judge of you don't like it... Having said all that I agree that we need to hear both sides before making any final conclusions.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I read the same report as you. It all adds up to her being a less than credible witness and a habitual drunkard. I'm not buying her story. And I feel sorry for her kids because their mother has a serious problem.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

This is truly the most disgusting thing I've read lately.
The female officer should be charged with sexual assault as would anyone else, whether teacher, stranger, business owner etc who perpetrated this macabre assault on a woman.

What a gutter rat. No wonder police are often called Pigs with filth like this in their ranks.

What I find disgusting is how you, like many here, have already tried and convicted the police officers of a crime - with no proof whatsoever. It's you calling them pigs even though a known criminal is making unsubstantiated claims, that perpetuates the hate. How about letting the case unfold before you decide to label the police involved?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrdwzrd
reply to post by yeahright

seriously? i cant even believe people still think like this! get your head out of the sand super moderator.

can you honestly envision any scenario where this would be ok?

I'm waiting to see if there is a scenario where it's true. If you think my wanting verification prior to getting the torches and pitchforks is seen as having my head in the sand, then I think you need to recalibrate. You're entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by edged1
reply to post by yeahright

Yes or No do you agree they had a right to mess with her femenine hygine?

Yes or no, you know for a fact they did.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
The problem is we keep getting video of LEO's where there is no question they are violating rights so people are pretty soured on them.

Taking the actions of a few members of a group and using that to paint an entire group with the same broadbased preconceived brush is called what again?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

A big healthy star for you Wrabbit. You're hanging tough on this one.

This is how people are supposed to deny ignorance, gathering the facts to make an informed decision.

I just wanted to point this out for you so you know someone appreciates your efforts.

And you're right, she's simply making these accusations in the hopes of cashing out on a settlement so she can pay all of her court fines.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

On page 13 of replies I had posted a link to her last arrest which then lead to all of her other arrests. The first 13 pages of posts were all about how bad the cops were and such. She has been arrested at least 5 times in not that long of a period. Now once I stated "she has a record a mile long" and posted a link for ATS people to look at I then had people respond "A mile long! one arrest? Mile long?" clearly they did not look at anything but the first arrest that I posted. Now to me that just shows that people look at something and take it for what it is. YES this person has lots of arrests. Now I am NOT saying that what the female cop did was right by any means. What I am saying is this person that was arrested was CLEARLY a repeat offender. In my OP probably someone I would not choose to hang out with. The fact of the matter is for me is the real crime is the fact that LeilaTarantino Is allowed to have children! To me that is worse that what the cop did to her. Now with that being said. Even though this woman is in my OP trash. The cop that pulled her Tampon out on the spot should be punished, no question, BUT for those of you who don't know what the hell this woman is like and just chose to beat the cops all up that is just wrong. Not all cops are bad, and I bet you, due to the fact the woman was arrested for drugs and DUI and all the other crap this woman has been arrested for in the past, and the fact she had children in the car the officer the officer thought she was doing the right thing(how she would think she was doing the right thing I don' t know) I am in NO WAY making an excuse for this cop. They should have taken her to the police station and done it there. Now back to my thought on this Leila Tarantino woman...DCFS I hope gets involved and I hope until she cleans her act up she loses her kids! She is doing her children no good at all. If She were to lose them and she cares for them perhaps she would clean her act up and then get them back. So yeah in a nutshell punish the cop, for sure, I would suspend her without pay for weeks, require her to go through sensitivity training and perhaps demote her. One more thing about cops and such. I had to go to LA county jail because I couldn't pay a fine that I got, It was my choice because I wanted to put the crap behind me and be done with it. This was my only time ever in jail and let me tell you it was no cake walk. I was only there 24 hours and It seemed like a month. We were called every name in the book and humiliated in ways you cant imagine. So I have seen first hand how cops can be. Some cops deal with these people that are repeat offenders all the time and I have to tell you if you get pulled over and you have a rap sheet that is pages long I can imagine the cops are going to treat you differently than a person they pull over and their worst crime is a speeding ticket.
edit on 12-8-2012 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Flighty

No the cop should not be charged with sexual assault. The tampon would have been removed if she was taken in to custody. If you are suspected of drugs they search your body including there. So sexual assault would not be the charge. Now when I say they check your body....I don't mean right there on the street, at the police station.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If true, that is deplorable.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Dear Wrabbit2000,

I agree wholeheartedly with Taupin Desciple. The "silly people" on this thread wore me down. After four or five tries to explain the real world I withdrew, defeated and dishonored. But you! Valiant Wrabbit! King of your species! You fought on, researched, presented facts to blind and deaf posters over and over again.

Now that there is a moderator on this thread I expect you to get three "applauses." One for the criminal records, one for the collection notice, and one for your magnificent persistence.

As for the 20 or so "silly people." Moderator, if there is any justice in the world, you will strip them of every point they have ever earned, shred every post they have ever made, and have a Mass said for their souls.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Criminal records were posted by me. On the second page no less.
Sunshine laws in Florida put everything on the net.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wabbit showed up page 9.

Wabbit did give me credit for my early post on the records.

Thanks Wabbit.
edit on 12-8-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Dear JBA2848,

I WAS WRONG, YOU WERE RIGHT, I'M SORRY.

(Just in case you want to use that in your signature) You certainly do deserve the credit for that one. Take one of Wrabbit's applauses, and get another one for you for your persistence.

I can't recall another thread which is more likely to scare people away from joining ATS. Thanks to your work, and others', we are not all being rounded up for the nut house.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Please read my thread properly. I have not made an allegation one way or the other.

I have read it properly slick. Your overtones are clear; you don't like that there is a subset of individuals who are calling for a bit of calm and prudence to examine the whole of the story.

I have commented on aspects of the situation. Without any video or photographic evidence - well - we have to wait and see what comes out in court.

Exactly but it was clear that you couldn't stand that people would question this lady's past. We are not the court of Law. We are individuals looking at what is amounting to be someone who has a long list of run-ins and is not the most upstanding citizen in the bunch.

People lie. Police are not perfect.

This is why I responded to your initial response. "People lie. Police are not perfect." Either clarify that or I will see it for is. If you meant "People lie and the police are not perfect" I could understand your stance. But as is you are clearly trying your best not to express your outrage at the law enforcement side.

You have yet to even question the validity of this person's claims.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall
reply to post by Flighty

No the cop should not be charged with sexual assault. The tampon would have been removed if she was taken in to custody. If you are suspected of drugs they search your body including there. So sexual assault would not be the charge. Now when I say they check your body....I don't mean right there on the street, at the police station.

Removing her tampon on the side of street is sexual assault.
Just like it would be if anyone forcibly removed a womans tampon on the side of the street.
Whether they suspected her of drugs or not, there is a proper proceedure to doing such cavity searches and on the side of the road puts this into being sexual assault as it involves the womens genitals.

And to the others who responded to my quote, I don't really care if the woman is a known felon with a string of offences as long as her arm, if this female officer sexually assaulted this woman by forcibly removing her tampon on the side of the street, then she should be prosecuted.

Agree or disagree with it, that's how I feel about it.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The only reason this thread is at 16 pages is because people want to talk about pulling out tampons. There is nothing else that is even memorable about this "victims" hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join