It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 36
55
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rightone777
 


GOD created ADAM and EVE ... NOT ADAM and STEVE, or AMANDA and EVE !!!

Unless your name is Adam or Eve and you're really really old I guess that means he didn't create you either eh?



Any other orifice in the human body cannot pro-create when the "Parts" are inserted. DUH !!!

If you wish to view marriage as merely about procreation that's your prerogative. Others view it as love, companionship, the enjoyment of sex, sharing of experiences and mutal friends and...well more than just procreation. That alone is enough for me not to believe in the goodness of your faith.


As far as the "HATE" issue... GOD, Jesus, Christians, and myself, L O V E all PEOPLE !!!

You're omnibenevolent eh? I thought that would look differently myself.


I know. I was in a horrible SIN-FILLED lifestyle, until Jesus set me free

I find it very noteworthy that Christians often talk about how horrbly sinfilled and deviant they once were, before their faith saved them and then try and profess you need Christianity to be moral. Well guess what... My life hasn't been horrbly sin-filled at all. At all. I didn't need your religion to be moral.


reply to post by Agoyahtah
 



Yeh, there are many other types of "sexuality" floating around in society, all being "minority" groups.

Correct.


Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

I am not going to respond to this same crap over and over, especially since other members have given a very sensible response themselves. Respond to the initial responses.


Everyone should have the same rights.

What Rights? Who is everyone?

You are trying to make a point but failing. The LGBT movement has very specific positions.

Do I think LGBT should be allowed to marry and be protected from descrimination based on sexual orientation or being transgender alone? YES I do.

Do think this support for equality should extend to 'everyone should have the same rights' in the way you're trying to paint us in? It's childish.


There are even people who love the dead.

Case in point.


After all, they are all spreading the love around in different ways, bringing more love into the world.

Don't profess to something you don't understand and I won't about your Christianity. Deal?



I fight for the equal rights for all.

Stop trolling, engage in discussion.


How do you know if love is "reciprocated" when two living people marry or form unions?

Good question. How do we know if it's true for heterosexuals that marry?? We can make educated guesses based on our observations of them. Is that not how you determine it?

Just because some heterosexuals marry without reciprocal love does not mean that's a majority case. Same applies for LGBT.


what they really mean is that Christians don't give the activities of the flesh the same high value as they do themselves.

A common attack.

Just because others are liberated from the idea that all sex is sinful does not mean they focus on the flesh and forgo the mind and the heart.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: Corrected a bad typo




posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 

Actually, I should have said I have Pity for you.


Pity is fine. Sorry is fine. It's all good. Whatever emotion arises within you, it's your property, your wealth, your joy to experience.




I hardly think that all LIFE is about sex,, given that I am Celibate for some time now.


But, homosexuality is all about sex.



But, I hardly think in such puritanical terms as you lay out for humanity. Life is Diverse and even if you can't admit it,, Homosexual behavior is NATURAL or it WOULD NEVER OCCUR...


Lots of things are natural. Cancer is natural. Diabetes is natural. Being born blind is natural. True, there is diversity in life. But, we don't seek to celebrate and promote all of the diversity we see. Some of the diverse things that make up natural life are abhorrent to some of us. We try to eliminate Cancer, and cure diabetes, and help the blind to find their way around in this world. We do all of this because some of those natural things rob us of the best expressions of life.



to be other than natural,, means to be synthetic,, man made.
Sex is part of our animal nature,, sorry you deny that side of your humanity and hold such exclusive views for yourself,, much less the rest of us,, who don't even agree with you ..


Sure, some people believe Cancer should not be treated as a disease. It's natural, God must have sent it to do its work for a good reason, so why should man interfere with those things that are natural?

In fact, some religious folk refuse to send their children to the doctor, they pray instead.

Many views exist out there in the land.




you think I am trying to saddle Two Horses? That is funny. Where did I do this?


Well, if you're celibate, as you say, then you're not currently feeding on the lusts of the flesh, so that leaves only one horse left, the spirit to dwell upon. Maybe God in his wisdom arranged your life to remove the temptations so that you could be celibate at this time, lucky you, to see the other side of life.




Who are you to judge any of my Spiritual experiences,, much less my sexual ones,,, did Jehovah die and grant you this power?


I'm not your judge. If anything, you're judging yourself right now.



by my Native teachers I have been called TWO SPIRIT,,
now Two Fleshed,,
you Christians can be so humorous,, sad you are not trying to be funny.

again,, sorry was the wrong word


No Native teacher has ever been two spirit, now you're making things up.




edit on 9-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)


People like you make homosexuality about sex, it's not. That's like saying heterosexuals are all about touching their toes. It is ridiculous.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Arles Morningside
 



Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!

Fine... I suppose you can join our club too!



Inevitably, I sense that there is going to be conflict between our different side's unfathomable need for conquest (especially of good wholesome straight people and aliens as well as possiable entities from other levels of being), so at some point we should consider working out some treaties.

If we were attacked by a hostile alien race I bet in a round-about way it would solve these equality issues as we'd be forced to unite
Or maybe it would just end up being human and alien fundamentalists against human and alien anti-relgion




I guess we just have to admit, we were sent here by Anderson Cooper, our Gay Agenda Leader. All hail the cooper our most important gay. LOL



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1
 




And there it is.... That is the point of this forum.


Social issues and civil unrest forum?


The agenda is not LEGAL right to marry

You're right it's that and more.


the homosexual agenda will continue a crusade to try and change Christian Doctrine to suit their needs..

Change the practice of immoral belief that is detrimental to the welfare of our Nation.


The homosexuals or those in the movement that have responded to this thread have all with few exceptions, triedto convince everybody of an alternative Christian doctrine, telling us that Jesus doesn't care about our sin... It is a HUGE conspiracy...

Can't speak for everyone but I know I am being included here.

If studying the Christian Bible and religions academically and pointing out mistranslations, and what seems to be incorrect interpretations, is a conspiracy then so be it! Tough luck. You can cover your eyes are ears if it bothers you. If your God is real and this upsets him he can slap me around later.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by troubleshooter
 


wow nice assumption about my sexual proclivites and nice way to avoid my honest question.
where does jesus specifically address the issue of homosexuality?



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1
Legal right to try and change Christian doctrine so it makes you happy?

No!

I have no problem with gays marrying and doing whatever makes them happy as long as my rights are not impeded...

This is not the issue.. I don't hate gays or anybody for that matter. The problem is that some of the most influential gays in the world are using the gay marriage debate as a foil to fight Jesus, and to say He stands for things he obviously did not. And you have no right to.


Actually persons have a right to critisize your texts. Religion isn't on some kind of pedestal above being called stupid because Jesus is involved. In fact I'd bet million dollars that religions bomb each other more than gay people bomb religions. Also the majority of main athiest theorists are heterosexual.

Anyway, doesn't matter. Fact of the matter is marriage isn't Christian doctrine. Gay rights are not Christian doctrine. In fact, you would probably find that if Christians stayed out of it we wouldn't even be having this discussion right now. The 'foil to fight Jesus' was handed to gay lobbyists by people who just couldn't leave people alone to live their lives. Gay extremeists are, ironically, a creation of your own efforts. They get support because you stop *everything* not just the extreme things. The sooner America realises that the sooner we can reach a happy compromise and get on with life.

Something like ... I marry whichever human I like and you leave me alone sounds great. We can start next week! We can be the best ignoring-each-other-buddies evar!



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
IN REPLY TO Agoyahtah
So,, I have made up a whole cultural and spiritual concept that Native tribes have held,,, damn I am good.

for your edification. Please educate yourself

Wiki Info on Two Spirit Souls

The Two Spirit Tradition

Two Spirit Documentary

Oh yeah,, and again You Still have Ignored the Fact that I was Able to name a ''Big" religion that is OK with Homosexuals and their place in the Great Mysteries Universe here on Earth!! And It isn't the ONLY ONE!!

Nice that you were so sure I could not do such a thing.....




edit on 8/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: mistakenly replied this to Djayed,,, oops,,, VERY SORRY DJAYED!!!!



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23
 


Was that a reply to Djayed or Agoyahtah?

I can vouch for what you're talking about, I remember a lot of that from the Native American history class I took a couple years ago. Really interesting stuff



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by Djayed
 


So,, I have made up a whole cultural and spiritual concept that Native tribes have held,,, damn I am good.

for your edification. Please educate yourself

Wiki Info on Two Spirit Souls

The Two Spirit Tradition

Two Spirit Documentary

Oh yeah,, and again You Still have Ignored the Fact that I was Able to name a ''Big" religion that is OK with Homosexuals and their place in the Great Mysteries Universe here on Earth!! And It isn't the ONLY ONE!!

Nice that you were so sure I could not do such a thing.....






I thought we were on the same side??? Lol



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by EarthCitizen23
 


Was that a reply to Djayed or Agoyahtah?

I can vouch for what you're talking about, I remember a lot of that from the Native American history class I took a couple years ago. Really interesting stuff


Agoyahtah not Djayed

The funny thing about Christianity is that it moves a lot of the time with Blinders on, like no other traditions are worthy of respect. Which is part of what is the problem here,, they think everyone needs to fall within their definition of what it means to be a Human.
I am a Human First, and Citizen of the Earth,, so they could respect that, but in many cases have not or do not wish to because it removes them from responsibility if they scream GOD SAYS!!

The Path of a Shaman has been around a few hundreds of thousands of years before Christ, and they have taught much of the same that Jesus said,, sadly many Christians ignore a good source to Deity. There loss.

They are hung up on the Devil because as Jesus said,, "He is their father" They don't want to accept responsibility for their own actions, thoughts, ideas,, so they Transfer that either to GOD SAID ,,,or The Devil Made you Do it.

The Two Spirit Tradition was and IS a tradition that has always been a bridge between the world of Spirit and the World of Man and Woman. Instead of thinking Homosexuals and Transgender beings are intrinsically evil and are Cursed by gods,, it is seen as been Specially touched by the Divine to be able to balance the Self between Male and Female. We all have so much to learn in this respect,, even modern gay culture. Well worth the time to see the Documentary if you can.


edit on 8/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: corrected whom this was directed to,,,,,, Agoyahtah



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed
 



My Apologies Djayed,, I saw that I clicked reply to your post to Agoyahtah ,, and didn't realize it.
Then wasn't sure until rereading your post where you actually stand,,,

hopefully together on this,,, My sincere apologies

I edited my mistake,,, think I should slow down here,,,lol these threads get me going ,,,, sorry.
edit on 8/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: edit explaination



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
Agoyahtah, but if Djayed has the same views as Agoyahtah,, then for them also.




No views anywhere close to Agoyahtah....just want to make that clear!



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by Djayed
 



My Apologies Djayed,, I saw that I clicked reply to your post to Agoyahtah ,, and didn't realize it.
Then wasn't sure until rereading your post where you actually stand,,,

hopefully together on this,,, My sincere apologies

I edited my mistake,,, think I should slow down here,,,lol these threads get me going ,,,, sorry.
edit on 8/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: edit explaination


Lol, thanks..yes we stand together on this, I also love your stance on the religous aspect!

Ps...glad you are on my side...lol



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Here “sensible1” I will make it so simple that even you can understand my point! Fundamentalists are not Christian. They worship the antichrist (in other words the opposite of everything Jesus stood for and preached).
You obviously embrace “supply side Jesus” and think that anyone that doesn’t is against Christianity and un-American. In other words you are so ignorant of your own Bible that you (like a sheep) follow the antichrist, and are against the American values of freedom!






Look pal, you can believe anything you want to, just don't try to march into our churches like Anderson Cooper and tell US what to believe.. ]
edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: (no reason given)


Who exactly is marching into your churches telling you what to believe? I'm genuinely curious. We aren't forcing ANYONE to marry people, nor are we forcing you to become homosexual. All we want is the SAME rights you have. I'm sorry you cannot understand that.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy
 


Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!


Yeh, there are many other types of "sexuality" floating around in society, all being "minority" groups.

Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

Why can't a person marry himself or herself, and get all those tax breaks too? Life's unfair.

Everyone should have the same rights.

There are even people who love the dead. Necrophiliacs should have the same rights as Homosexuals too.

After all, they are all spreading the love around in different ways, bringing more love into the world.





The minority should be protected against the tyranny of the majority.

I can't really comment much on marriage because If I were to be married, it would be with myself. But it seems to me that your are adressing non-human, inanimate and non-conscentual, something totally different than two conscentual adults of the same sex wishing their union to be recognized legally and equally.
You seem to be more interesting about all the naughty, dirty, sexy things that people are doing in the world. I can't say i'm surprised, threads like these tend to start out on the subject and then all you 'righteous' folk come out of the woodwork and start elaborating on graphic TMI sexual details. Makes one wonder...aha-ha.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy
 


Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!


Yeh, there are many other types of "sexuality" floating around in society, all being "minority" groups.

Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

Why can't a person marry himself or herself, and get all those tax breaks too? Life's unfair.

Everyone should have the same rights.

There are even people who love the dead. Necrophiliacs should have the same rights as Homosexuals too.

After all, they are all spreading the love around in different ways, bringing more love into the world.





The minority should be protected against the tyranny of the majority.

I can't really comment much on marriage because If I were to be married, it would be with myself. But it seems to me that your are adressing non-human, inanimate and non-conscentual, something totally different than two conscentual adults of the same sex wishing their union to be recognized legally and equally.
You seem to be more interesting about all the naughty, dirty, sexy things that people are doing in the world. I can't say i'm surprised, threads like these tend to start out on the subject and then all you 'righteous' folk come out of the woodwork and start elaborating on graphic TMI sexual details. Makes one wonder...aha-ha.


LOL, I love it! The major issue it always boils down to for the people that have issues with the GAY is the sex. Sex is a small fraction of any relationship...the haters need ti stop focusing on what I am doing and focus on themselves!



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

First I am sorry you believe ALL Sex is Sin,, You are SO missing out on LIFE.
and if your next statement,, (and I have seen others here take this stance) is true.



That's ok. You can feel sorry. You have to give up something to get certain other things. It is really difficult to "straddle" two horses at the same time. You have to make a choice, which horse to ride today. If you think all LIFE is about sex, then you can't see the other side.



Why Hold that ''special Remedy" out of reach to homosexuals,,, you seem all up in their sex lives anyway,,, so if there is a Remedy,, special or not,, why not allow the gay people to have that ''remedy'' since you believe ALL SEX IS SINFUL..
Maybe it would benefit everyone.


It doesn't benefit homosexuals, because they can't have children. It's God's design, that is the problem for gays.



Gay people would grow up knowing that when they found the ''ONE" that they could plan a life of love together in holy wedded matrimony,,, and sip of some of that ''Special Remedy"

Special Remedy,,,, now that is Rich.


There's no remedy there, because gays cannot get married. They can get the civil law to change, to make everyone "call" their union a marriage, but that doesn't make the cure work. They can't become "one flesh":



Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. KJV Genesis 2:24

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. KJV Genesis 2:25


Homosexuals remain "two flesh" unions.

Only when man and his wife form a union can they both be naked together and not be "ashamed", because they have become "one flesh". The man is no longer lusting after another's flesh, his wife and he share that one flesh, blessed in union by the Lord.The proof of the "one flesh" is the children they produce that are part mom and part dad in "one flesh."




By your definition men and women who cannot reproduce for various reasons should not also get married, you seem to be advocating marriage only for those who can reproduce. Half of my family alone would have to get a devorce, imagin that on a larger scale. I'm not aware of mitzvot which prohibits the marriage of people who cannot conceive nor which advocate a protocol in determining if a man or woman are able to reproduce. I am aware of stories in the Bible where a woman is married yet her womb is barren and God did not demand they cease their union. And no, God didn't call for their union to remain just simply because a miracle was about to happen.

There are passages in the Bible which seem to run along a cultural view that a woman unable to conceive has sinned or that it is a mark of shame. In the NT, Paul's doctrines don't seem to be against marriage between people unable to conceive, Paul simply seems to advocate that there are different ways to serve God, some are called to serve God through marriage and some are not.

The commandment to be 'fruitful and multiply' does not necessarily apply to everyone. There are several mitzvot which do not apply to everyone, such as those regarding priestly duties.
edit on 9-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Edited for bad typing.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by Agoyahtah
 

Actually, I should have said I have Pity for you.


Pity is fine. Sorry is fine. It's all good. Whatever emotion arises within you, it's your property, your wealth, your joy to experience.




I hardly think that all LIFE is about sex,, given that I am Celibate for some time now.


But, homosexuality is all about sex.



But, I hardly think in such puritanical terms as you lay out for humanity. Life is Diverse and even if you can't admit it,, Homosexual behavior is NATURAL or it WOULD NEVER OCCUR...


Lots of things are natural. Cancer is natural. Diabetes is natural. Being born blind is natural. True, there is diversity in life. But, we don't seek to celebrate and promote all of the diversity we see. Some of the diverse things that make up natural life are abhorrent to some of us. We try to eliminate Cancer, and cure diabetes, and help the blind to find their way around in this world. We do all of this because some of those natural things rob us of the best expressions of life.



to be other than natural,, means to be synthetic,, man made.
Sex is part of our animal nature,, sorry you deny that side of your humanity and hold such exclusive views for yourself,, much less the rest of us,, who don't even agree with you ..


Sure, some people believe Cancer should not be treated as a disease. It's natural, God must have sent it to do its work for a good reason, so why should man interfere with those things that are natural?

In fact, some religious folk refuse to send their children to the doctor, they pray instead.

Many views exist out there in the land.




you think I am trying to saddle Two Horses? That is funny. Where did I do this?


Well, if you're celibate, as you say, then you're not currently feeding on the lusts of the flesh, so that leaves only one horse left, the spirit to dwell upon. Maybe God in his wisdom arranged your life to remove the temptations so that you could be celibate at this time, lucky you, to see the other side of life.




Who are you to judge any of my Spiritual experiences,, much less my sexual ones,,, did Jehovah die and grant you this power?


I'm not your judge. If anything, you're judging yourself right now.



by my Native teachers I have been called TWO SPIRIT,,
now Two Fleshed,,
you Christians can be so humorous,, sad you are not trying to be funny.

again,, sorry was the wrong word


No Native teacher has ever been two spirit, now you're making things up.




edit on 9-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)


There are, infact, Native teachers who are Two Spirits. I should know, I was raised with a traditional back ground and most of my family has lived on the Rez. The reason why there are some resistence to the re-emergence of the Two Spirit tradition has to do with the influence of the on going 'assimilation'.



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Arles Morningside
 



Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!

Fine... I suppose you can join our club too!



Inevitably, I sense that there is going to be conflict between our different side's unfathomable need for conquest (especially of good wholesome straight people and aliens as well as possiable entities from other levels of being), so at some point we should consider working out some treaties.

If we were attacked by a hostile alien race I bet in a round-about way it would solve these equality issues as we'd be forced to unite
Or maybe it would just end up being human and alien fundamentalists against human and alien anti-relgion




I guess we just have to admit, we were sent here by Anderson Cooper, our Gay Agenda Leader. All hail the cooper our most important gay. LOL


Yes, our mightay leader Anderson Cooper will lead us to victory! KAPLAH! *raises bat'leth*



posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside
 


Well Said.
I personally believe the reason so many focus on these type ''issues'' is that they really don't want to be bothered with the real ISSUES, such as our countries LUST for Wars. Or Hunger and suffering Poverty.

It would seem that the Moderates would be shouting this down much louder,, but I guess they are busy doing charity and other things their faith tells them to do, offering love maybe instead of such obvious hatred.

They Know the Letter of the Law yet have not an ounce of understanding of the Spirit of the Law




top topics



 
55
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

log in

join