It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Believer101

Every Christian I have known is horribly judgmental no matter what. And you're absolutely right,

Oh every single one HUH, how many you know, One?

There is not one Christian that isn't a judgmental hypocrite, fascinating.

Yes, every single one I have met. I live next door to some and they judge me on a daily basis. I was Christian for 5 years before I finally escaped that hell, and I attended 3 different churches during my search.
nice way of attempting to insult me, though.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Stormdancer777

You suffer from a lack of perspective. Your views are reliant upon how many angles you can see from, and so far, you haven't managed very many. Why? Because to look too much or from too many sides is against your religion.

edit on 9-8-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

And you are complete wrong because you don't even know what religion I am, I am eclectic in my spiritual beliefs and have studied and practiced many different faiths,

I know all about the history good and bad of Christianity and other religions,

So you are barking up the wrong tree.

As far as I am concerned there is plenty bigotry on these forums, and it is setting a dangerous precedent, and instead of fanning the flames, which I believe may lead to dangerous outcomes, we should seek understanding.
edit on 023131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by kimar

Originally posted by kimar
Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by kimar because: (no reason given)

And there it is.... That is the point of this forum. The agenda is not LEGAL right to marry, but to tell us what to think in Bible Doctrine.... to try to redefine Christian beliefs as HATE and make up a new god that WE tell what is sin, instead of Him telling US! Kimar is the reason we can not fall asleep on this.. There will be no satisfaction even if same sex marriage is legalized worldwide.. As long as Jesus is still there being Holy and undefiled, having the audacity to be our Savior, the homosexual agenda will continue a crusade to try and change Christian Doctrine to suit their needs..

The homosexuals or those in the movement that have responded to this thread have all with few exceptions, triedto convince everybody of an alternative Christian doctrine, telling us that Jesus doesn't care about our sin... It is a HUGE conspiracy...and we see it and hear it loud and clear.. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK. Trying to redefine Christianity into your own image and tell us all that we are wrong.

edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: add quote from kimar

edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Satan sure is tricky, ain't he?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

I'm telling you that you're wrong to use your faith as an excuse to keep other people from being happy in a way that does nothing but offend your foolish tastes in "love". When your Bible replaces our constitution, you have the right to oppress. Until then, step off, son.

This is America. We have the right to be happy. Deal with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

We aren't perfect. Dont know why you think we are. Only God is perfect. When your kid does something bad, you don't hate your kid's guts and want him/her to die, you want him/her to change/stop what they are doing that isn't right.

So, um, stop hating on Christianity. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about because you're blinded by ignorance and hate.
edit on 8-8-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

Which was in response to...

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz
Who cares.

If it wasn't the gays, it would (could) be minorities. Or, women. Or, the poor. Or... [insert any one of many other groups that are belittled/surpressed - supposedly by the 'word of god' - by this ridiculous collection of uneducated misfits]

Christianity is the biggest FAKE 'love everyone' collection of bvllsh:t I've ever seen in my life.

At least someone is addressing the hypocrisy of that ridiculous cult after all this time.

Good for them.

[sorry, I realize I'm not even on point - this just struck a chord, this morning]

Continuing...

We aren't perfect. Dont know why you think we are. Only God is perfect.

Uh, no sh:t... pretty fvcking far from it - but, don't you think you should aspire to be MORE like the diety you are worshipping?! You are (as a collection) more close to the OPPosite of perfect.

you're blinded by ignorance and hate

BWAAAHAHHHAHAHahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

*Inhale*

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahahhahhhhh

Are you kidding me with this nonsense?! Hello, Pot! Meet Kettle. Kettle? Pot.

For an organization who passes themselves off as a BENEvolent one, I find them more often than not, exemplifying behaviours that are MALEvolent in nature. Almost, as if it is some sort of contest to be the opposite of the values and beliefs they espouse. And, the categories that MOST of Christian hatred is directed towards, is not even mentioned the good book they (you) cherish so dearly.

[Now, WHO is going to clean the Dr. Pepper off of my computer screen?!]

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I'm telling you that you're wrong to use your faith as an excuse to keep other people from being happy in a way that does nothing but offend your foolish tastes in "love". When your Bible replaces our constitution, you have the right to oppress. Until then, step off, son.

This is America. We have the right to be happy. Deal with it.

reply to post by AfterInfinity

Legal right to be happy..yes.

Legal right to try and change Christian doctrine so it makes you happy?

No!

I have no problem with gays marrying and doing whatever makes them happy as long as my rights are not impeded...

This is not the issue.. I don't hate gays or anybody for that matter. The problem is that some of the most influential gays in the world are using the gay marriage debate as a foil to fight Jesus, and to say He stands for things he obviously did not. And you have no right to.

Be happy.. Thats your right.. Get LEGAL rights.. Fine. The pushback is from Christians upset that the gay movement has an agenda to try and defile Jesus' name. Either Christians believe the way YOU do.. or we are bigots...

It's a lie from the pit of hell..
edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: include quote for clarification

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

...sir, that was a most grievous waste of Dr. Pepper. I demand that you apologize to it immediately.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23

First I am sorry you believe ALL Sex is Sin,, You are SO missing out on LIFE.
and if your next statement,, (and I have seen others here take this stance) is true.

That's ok. You can feel sorry. You have to give up something to get certain other things. It is really difficult to "straddle" two horses at the same time. You have to make a choice, which horse to ride today. If you think all LIFE is about sex, then you can't see the other side.

Why Hold that ''special Remedy" out of reach to homosexuals,,, you seem all up in their sex lives anyway,,, so if there is a Remedy,, special or not,, why not allow the gay people to have that ''remedy'' since you believe ALL SEX IS SINFUL..
Maybe it would benefit everyone.

It doesn't benefit homosexuals, because they can't have children. It's God's design, that is the problem for gays.

Gay people would grow up knowing that when they found the ''ONE" that they could plan a life of love together in holy wedded matrimony,,, and sip of some of that ''Special Remedy"

Special Remedy,,,, now that is Rich.

There's no remedy there, because gays cannot get married. They can get the civil law to change, to make everyone "call" their union a marriage, but that doesn't make the cure work. They can't become "one flesh":

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. KJV Genesis 2:24

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed. KJV Genesis 2:25

Homosexuals remain "two flesh" unions.

Only when man and his wife form a union can they both be naked together and not be "ashamed", because they have become "one flesh". The man is no longer lusting after another's flesh, his wife and he share that one flesh, blessed in union by the Lord.The proof of the "one flesh" is the children they produce that are part mom and part dad in "one flesh."

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1

No!

I have no problem with gays marrying and doing whatever makes them happy as long as my rights are not impeded...

This is not the issue.. I don't hate gays or anybody for that matter. The problem is that some of the most influential gays in the world are using the gay marriage debate as a foil to fight Jesus, and to say He stands for things he obviously did not. And you have no right to.

Be happy.. Thats your right.. Get LEGAL rights.. Fine. The pushback is from Christians upset that the gay movement has an agenda to try and defile Jesus' name. Either Christians believe the way YOU do.. or we are bigots...

I never said you had to believe the same as the rest of us. I said that you need to step off the Self-Righteous Soapbox and start observing the Constitution of the country you are a citizen of. If its not your church, it's not your problem. Oh, and the words of a fictional character are a piss-poor thing to get upset over. Either way, oppression is not the answer.

To everyone in this thread: If you don't want to observe American rights, you don't belong in America. Plain and simple. I'm tired and had it up to my pineal gland with all the people willing to oppress in the name of an invisible man in the sky, CONTRARY to our constitution, the most important part of our government. If you can't stand to see gay people being in love and married, then go to a country where not only is it illegal, but someone can rape your daughter and then FORCE her to marry him.

If that's a more suitable option for your pious tastes, then by all means, go for it. As of this moment, this is America, and you can either abide my its right to freedom of religion and all that, or you can happily pack your bags and jump ship.

Such unpatriotic behavior. There's a lot I don't like about this country, but at least we have the right to marry whoever the hell we damn well please. And now we got people like them trying to stomp even that luxury into dust...over a book. A f***ing book. How unpatriotic.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The vast majority of comments on all sides of the spectrum seem pretty prejudice, ignorant, and hateful today.
Not a big deal, the same old same old really.

Oh well, back to reading the news.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I only spit fire when I'm being hailed with it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by kimar

Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.

And there it is.... That is the point of this forum. The agenda is not LEGAL right to marry, but to tell us what to think in Bible Doctrine.... to try to redefine Christian beliefs as HATE and make up a new god that WE tell what is sin, instead of Him telling US! Kimar is the reason we can not fall asleep on this.. There will be no satisfaction even if same sex marriage is legalized worldwide.. As long as Jesus is still there being Holy and undefiled, having the audacity to be our Savior, the homosexual agenda will continue a crusade to try and change Christian Doctrine to suit their needs..

The homosexuals or those in the movement that have responded to this thread have all with few exceptions, triedto convince everybody of an alternative Christian doctrine, telling us that Jesus doesn't care about our sin... It is a HUGE conspiracy...and we see it and hear it loud and clear.. ITS NOT GOING TO WORK. Trying to redefine Christianity into your own image and tell us all that we are wrong.

Honestly,, Most of us,,
(here in the Homosexual Agenda Department of Alternative Christian Doctrine and Assorted Conspiracy Movement)
don't give much thought to what you believe,
Except with how you wish to affect us with your belief system.
You and other Christians here see Sex as Sin,, and rail against those of us who do not hold that belief as "Lustful" and "Reprobate"
You can believe as you wish,, I don't really care.
I have spent a lifetime of study, not of just Christianity but of many faiths, and have to say that Christianities Arrogance is by far the most detrimental element of that religion.
You believe yours is the One and Only Way to the Truth because the Bible tell you so, then get upset when others of more scholarly bent, find that what you say,, really doesn't match up to History or the evolution of how the Bible was written,, by men. Not the Finger of God,, like Charleton Heston got as Moses from God on the Mountain when he fingered out of stone the 'commandments'.
Your Fantasy does not affect me in the least,
as long as you keep it in your heart, home, and church.
But when you wish to figuratively,, if not literally ,,, wish to stone me, or as some have said,,
put us all in an electrified fence till we die or some such Nazi like propaganda,,, then we have to naturally Bite back.
Your Faith has its own Agenda,, it is called Armageddon and frankly ,,, I don't believe or think that is a viable future for humanity.
But as it goes,, This is America, believe as you wish,, but since you are stepping into Civil Law areas with your beliefs,,, so do we.
You can't have it both ways,, and leave us hanging out here without the same tools of Freedom you enjoy.
If you want,, Move to the Middle East,,
This is where Those religions are beating each other senseless,, so if that is what it is about,,,
your God Ruling Over us all,, I have heard it before from your religious brothers and sisters of those other Abrahamic Faiths,,, the Jews and Muslims

You all think you are Chosen and Special people of God.
Give me a break,,,
You are the ones with an agenda,, and you have your code/source playbooks to define it.
Just do us all a favor and keep it to yourself,,, we really are getting tired of the Wars and problems your religions are causing for the rest of us.

The God of the Old Testament was a brutal and evil being in my mind,, you can justify his actions all you want,, but Exodus and the other books tell his real story.
It is the Story of a Jealous and wrathful being that shows mercy only to obedient Slaves. All Three of those religions are of a Slave mentality,,, with Master, Lord this and that,,,
You can keep it ALL to Yourself.

I prefer my freedom,, such as it is.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No!

I never said you had to believe the same as the rest of us. I said that you need to step off the Self-Righteous Soapbox and start observing the Constitution of the country you are a citizen of. If its not your church, it's not your problem. Oh, and the words of a fictional character are a piss-poor thing to get upset over. Either way, oppression is not the answer.

To everyone in this thread: If you don't want to observe American rights, you don't belong in America. Plain and simple. I'm tired and had it up to my pineal gland with all the people willing to oppress in the name of an invisible man in the sky, CONTRARY to our constitution, the most important part of our government. If you can't stand to see gay people being in love and married, then go to a country where not only is it illegal, but someone can rape your daughter and then FORCE her to marry him.

If that's a more suitable option for your pious tastes, then by all means, go for it. As of this moment, this is America, and you can either abide my its right to freedom of religion and all that, or you can happily pack your bags and jump ship.

Such unpatriotic behavior. There's a lot I don't like about this country, but at least we have the right to marry whoever the hell we damn well please. And now we got people like them trying to stomp even that luxury into dust...over a book. A f***ing book. How unpatriotic.

So now its UNPATRIOTIC to be Christian?!!!?@@@ Really?....no...reallly? you are seriously proving my thread true...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well if one were a “patriot” (Capitalist?) one would have to embrace the anti-Christ (www.youtube.com... )
I realize that the antichrist is the current understanding of Christianity. However, it is obvious that one cannot embrace Capitalism and Christianity
www.youtube.com...
Fundamentalists belong to the cult of the antichrist!

edit on 9-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

please tell you are joking

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

reply to post by kimar

Honestly,, Most of us,,
(here in the Homosexual Agenda Department of Alternative Christian Doctrine and Assorted Conspiracy Movement)
don't give much thought to what you believe,
Except with how you wish to affect us with your belief system.
You and other Christians here see Sex as Sin,, and rail against those of us who do not hold that belief as "Lustful" and "Reprobate"
You can believe as you wish,, I don't really care.
I have spent a lifetime of study, not of just Christianity but of many faiths, and have to say that Christianities Arrogance is by far the most detrimental element of that religion.
You believe yours is the One and Only Way to the Truth because the Bible tell you so, then get upset when others of more scholarly bent, find that what you say,, really doesn't match up to History or the evolution of how the Bible was written,, by men. Not the Finger of God,, like Charleton Heston got as Moses from God on the Mountain when he fingered out of stone the 'commandments'.
Your Fantasy does not affect me in the least,
as long as you keep it in your heart, home, and church.
But when you wish to figuratively,, if not literally ,,, wish to stone me, or as some have said,,
put us all in an electrified fence till we die or some such Nazi like propaganda,,, then we have to naturally Bite back.
Your Faith has its own Agenda,, it is called Armageddon and frankly ,,, I don't believe or think that is a viable future for humanity.
But as it goes,, This is America, believe as you wish,, but since you are stepping into Civil Law areas with your beliefs,,, so do we.
You can't have it both ways,, and leave us hanging out here without the same tools of Freedom you enjoy.
If you want,, Move to the Middle East,,
This is where Those religions are beating each other senseless,, so if that is what it is about,,,
your God Ruling Over us all,, I have heard it before from your religious brothers and sisters of those other Abrahamic Faiths,,, the Jews and Muslims

You all think you are Chosen and Special people of God.
Give me a break,,,
You are the ones with an agenda,, and you have your code/source playbooks to define it.
Just do us all a favor and keep it to yourself,,, we really are getting tired of the Wars and problems your religions are causing for the rest of us.

The God of the Old Testament was a brutal and evil being in my mind,, you can justify his actions all you want,, but Exodus and the other books tell his real story.
It is the Story of a Jealous and wrathful being that shows mercy only to obedient Slaves. All Three of those religions are of a Slave mentality,,, with Master, Lord this and that,,,
You can keep it ALL to Yourself.

I prefer my freedom,, such as it is.

We agreee.. I am fine with that if you don't agree with me..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

Actually, I should have said I have Pity for you.

I hardly think that all LIFE is about sex,, given that I am Celibate for some time now. But, I hardly think in such puritanical terms as you lay out for humanity. Life is Diverse and even if you can't admit it,, Homosexual behavior is NATURAL or it WOULD NEVER OCCUR...
to be other than natural,, means to be synthetic,, man made.
Sex is part of our animal nature,, sorry you deny that side of your humanity and hold such exclusive views for yourself,, much less the rest of us,, who don't even agree with you .. you think I am trying to saddle Two Horses? That is funny. Where did I do this? Who are you to judge any of my Spiritual experiences,, much less my sexual ones,,, did Jehovah die and grant you this power?

by my Native teachers I have been called TWO SPIRIT,,
now Two Fleshed,,
you Christians can be so humorous,, sad you are not trying to be funny.

again,, sorry was the wrong word

Pity.

link   
It does seem as though many Christians blindly follow the corrupt war mongering military.
I think it is far past time to call them out seeing as we all know all war is fake,fought to make profits for the most horrible of humanity. They will always be judgmental and support war.
I have no room in my heart for them. In my humble opinion they are not Christ like at all.
They worship war as they pray for forgiveness. They judge others and support hate.
And they blindly support zionists,Their time is up and good riddance.

link   

reply to post by zeeon

Your Foreknowledge of being flamed was precognitive, and yes 'breeder' is akin to being derogatory,, just as 'homosexual agenda' is derogatory in my mind.

you see, it is like this.

your arguments are really lame.

as has been said before here on this thread I am sure,, you seem to be ok with an Atheist marriage that has no intention of 'being fruitful and multiplying' or a Man and woman who are Satanist/devil worshipers. Or any other faith getting married.
but god forbid you have Two Christian Men or women,, who want to live as Christian a life as possible for them to do, and you go beserk.

and you will not allow it. Ludicrous to say the least
.... removed for brevity...

This is so convoluted I don't even know where to begin.

1. In my original post, I said I didn't have a problem with gay marriage. Only parental rights. You wrote this entirely to long diatribe on marriage for absolutely no reason. Thanks for wasting my time and everyone elses.

2. You quoted the Urban Dictonary. Really? Let's try a REAL dictonary. Source

World English Dictionary
breeder (ˈbriːdə)
— n
1. a person who breeds plants or animals
2. something that reproduces, esp to excess: rabbits are persistent breeders
3. an animal kept for breeding purposes
4. a source or cause: a breeder of discontent
5. short for breeder reactor

Clearly the term is meant to refer to heterosexuals as dumb animals. Anyone with a functioning brain could put this together. Obviously by calling me a breeder what you are really saying is that I'm a dumb animal who can't understand even the simplest concepts that you are trying to espouse. You could have called me a heathen and I would have taken less offense.

3. I never went berserk over anything. Could you make up or inflate any more about me or my post? You bring religion into this argument yet I never once stated anything in my post about religious beliefs. I stated natural law. I mean really - do you have to lie, inflate and make up statements just to make an argument or rationalize why you feel the need to sling around insults? Par for your course I guess.

4. You keep bringing religious arguments to support your blantant, rude and uncalled for insult at me and yet again I never brought religion into the argument at all. I stated natural law (which interestingly enough you completely ignore) and instead rage, rationalize and make up statements that I didn't make.

5. I didn't back up my post with any factual date because I don't have to. My belief (opinion whatever) is MY BELIEF. Respect it or ignore it but DO NOT INSULT ME FOR IT. Learn to be an adult about things your passionate of - respect others as you want to be respected - and you might actually win people over to your way of thinking and believing.

Insulting others then making up statements, rationalizations and useless diatribe to support your obviously inappropriate and childish behavior only further pushes the very people you are trying to convince away.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join