It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I'm all for freedoms as long as they don't take away from anyone else's. Currently the church is trying to keep freedoms from the homosexual's that straight people have, which equals discrimination and would be labeled as bigotry. We should just actually have a seperation of church and state in this country, and serious reprecussions for the 'HATE' groups that try to rob freedoms from others.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!
Inevitably, I sense that there is going to be conflict between our different side's unfathomable need for conquest (especially of good wholesome straight people and aliens as well as possiable entities from other levels of being), so at some point we should consider working out some treaties.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You posted it, you are meant to post your source!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Believer101

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Originally posted by wiser3

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Interesting, too, that some are still pushing the "gay gene" angle, when everyone knows there is no such thing, and all the studies point to environmental and mental factors.

If everyone "knows" please list your sources for where you "FOUND" this knowledge!

How about virtually anywhere that offers the scientific studies? NO ONE with any scientific knowledge claims that there is such a gene. They spent over a decade looking, and never located one. Do the research. This isn't a secret.

Hmm, I thought he asked for sources for your knowledge, not just you saying stuff again.
Why should WE be the one's to do the research? Why can't you post the links to something we obviously don't know about?

BTW, since you've been gone, I'll ask you my questions again:

I have a question for you, then. If you say there is no "gay gene" and it's a choice, when did you wake up and say "I'm going to be attracted to the opposite sex"? When did you choose to be attracted to the opposite sex? Did you choose it or did it just happen?

Thank you! Time Zones affect my replies and I couldn't post before now! I am still waiting for her scientific sources! Not that I believe she will ever post them!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by erictcartman
reply to post by Believer101

the point i keep trying in vain to put across is first of all i live in uk,where the lgbt agenda has already managed to put the christian religions in an untenable position regarding church law vs the idiots running the country.
its just a matter of time before the lgbt mafia manage to do the same in the US, unless christians unite to prevent this travesty before its to late
so not off topic at all.
p.s.dont call me buddy friend.

Hi, also in the UK and I don't agree with your take on what's happened here. To the best of my knowledge, there has been no government pressure for a church of any persuasion to perform weddings with a same sex couple. Even in the UK there is some level of division between church and state (and yes, I know who the head of the Church of England is). I believe that is as it should be. A faith is effectively a private party and it should not be dictated to. If a church decides to perform same sex marriage, great, but they should be under no compulsion to do so.

There is (and I think quite legitimately) pressure on the government to sanction same sex marriages which can be consecrated on state premises (registry office) or other places certified to perform weddings.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

You know what the usual response is to someone who posts an "I saw a UFO" thread?

Pics or it didn't happen!

So all I have to say to you is "Sources or it isn't known by everybody!"
edit on 9/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

One doesn't "SEEM" to be there!

That sentence in and of itself is quite telling!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

'Nuff said

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
GOD created ADAM and EVE ... NOT ADAM and STEVE, or AMANDA and EVE !!!

Men's "parts" were made to fit into Women's "Parts" for Pro-creation.
Any other orifice in the human body cannot pro-create when the "Parts" are inserted. DUH !!!
It is NOT the matter of sexual pleasure that is the sin, as much as it is against the principle that GOD has set in His Word, and that is what constitutes as a "MARRIAGE", the joining together of a MAN and WOMAN to Procreate and produce a FAMILY by the sperm and egg sparking LIFE when they meet in the womb of the Woman, All that being done under the commitment not only to each other but also to GOD ACCORDING to His Word and being performed in His way that HE so plainly set forth in His LAW.

As far as the "HATE" issue... GOD, Jesus, Christians, and myself, L O V E all PEOPLE !!!
Whether or not they are in SIN or not, and also, at the same time, H A T E all SIN !!!

Hence, "Love the Sinner, Hate the Sin"

I know. I was in a horrible SIN-FILLED lifestyle, until Jesus set me free from the curse of Sin. Not saying that I'm not capable of sinning but that He has already FORGIVEN me of all sins past, present or future , and further more He has given me the ability , through the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ, to live my life in a way that is not sinful.
THANK You JESUS !!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
The fundamentalist Christian minority are doing a great job of defining Christianity as hate-filled, they don't need any help from any imagined "homosexual agenda".

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
OP,
one day you will realize that you wasted your whole life on this BS and being righteous-what you are doing would be the worst sin of all if someone was keeping track.
In reality, what you are doing is just a waste of precious energy and human life.
Choose wisely, OP.
God facepalms!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by RT
He has already FORGIVEN me of all sins past, present or future , and further more He has given me the ability , through the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ.

Could'nt Jesus grant the LBGT community that same leniency that he has granted for you? After All the golden rule trumps all of the sex rules.
I think they (LBGT) should be granted this right, and I'm sure Jesus has bigger fish to fry than the LBGT.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The extreme right wing christians are insane. The extreme gays are insane. This is 33 pages of talking about the fringe of both sides.

Somewhere in the middle is where the rest of us are.

I'm not gay, I'm not good looking enough. I am christian, but if I recall correctly I'm pretty sure I've managed a sin or two in my lifetime so I don't throw stones from my glass house.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arles Morningside
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!

Yeh, there are many other types of "sexuality" floating around in society, all being "minority" groups.

Some people love animals, why should they not be allowed to marry? Some people only love themselves.

Why can't a person marry himself or herself, and get all those tax breaks too? Life's unfair.

Everyone should have the same rights.

There are even people who love the dead. Necrophiliacs should have the same rights as Homosexuals too.

After all, they are all spreading the love around in different ways, bringing more love into the world.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SmikeS

The main problem with the left....they NEVER quote the RIGHT fully, but rather take out a portion of someones context, and try to misrepresent the FULL quote for their own good, how sad !!!!!!!

He has already FORGIVEN me of all sins past, present or future , and further more He has given me the ability , through the shed BLOOD of Jesus Christ, to live my life in a way that is not sinful.

An EXACT quote from the post !!!

Really man?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Rightone777

When you came into this thread, did you really expect anything to make sense here?

It's Christianity. The whole "hope and faith" message is nice, but between blind faith and critical thinking, I can think of a dozen instances off the top of my head where critical thinking has served me well.

Blind faith? Not so much. In fact, blind faith has an equal chance of saving and crippling a person...that's why it's called "faith".

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

You are so into promoting sex with corpses and animals why don't you start the movement!

The gays can fight their own fight and do!

You fight for the right to bed down with a piece of rotten meat!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

There are even people who love the dead. Necrophiliacs should have the same rights as Homosexuals too.

Did you even bother reading this before posting it? THere's a difference between defiling the dead and two consenting adults having intercourse or expressing love toward one another. Are you seriously this dense?

After all, they are all spreading the love around in different ways, bringing more love into the world.

When love is not reciprocated, it becomes lust. Lust has many criminal applications, but we're talking about LOVE.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiser3

You are so into promoting sex with corpses and animals why don't you start the movement!

The gays can fight their own fight and do!

You fight for the right to bed down with a piece of rotten meat!

I fight for the equal rights for all.

So what if a person loves a piece of rotten meat? What's it to ya? You don't have to love the meat, just "respect" those that do !

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Well then let them fight for their rights!

You would support necrophiliacs but you have a problem with homosexuals, makes sense! NOT!

edit to add: Oh I forgot, Necrophilia isn't damned as a sin in the Holy Book, so that is probably what makes it okay? Yeah, right!
edit on 9/8/12 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join