It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Define Christianity as Hate - The New Homosexual Agenda

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wittgenstein
Well if one were a “patriot” (Capitalist?) one would have to embrace the anti-Christ (www.youtube.com... )
I realize that the antichrist is the current understanding of Christianity. However, it is obvious that one cannot embrace Capitalism and Christianity
www.youtube.com...
Fundamentalists belong to the cult of the antichrist!

edit on 9-8-2012 by wittgenstein because: (no reason given)

Huh???!?? Phew.... so Christianity is not only HATE, but unpatriotic as well now???? Is that your case? Please explain this further...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
UMMM, listen this ain’t rocket science! Fundamentalists preach hate. Gays simply want the right to love without the state’s interference. They are not demanding that a fundamentalist church must marry gays! DUH!!!
I find it interesting that fundamentalists ( anti-Christs) define love by genitalia and not spiritually. I wish they were not so obsessed with penises and thought of love from a more spiritual perspective. Obviously, they are closeted gays.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
“Huh???!?? Phew.... so Christianity is not only HATE, but unpatriotic as well now???? Is that your case? Please explain this further...”
sensible1
Read the post again. I realize that it will take awhile for you to even have a tiny understanding. But do not worry! After an hour or 2 you might get it!
PS: A clue, I never said that Christianity was hate…DUH!!!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

OK. So, you choose one sentence of what I said to quote and make remarks that are out of context. At least I am attempting to propose a solution that might have a chance of working. How did you come to the conclusion that I want to rub some kind of terminology in peoples faces? In fact, I gave clear examples of how it would be fair. Also, the phrase Divine Union is not set in stone. It was merely an example which is why I suggested that people put their creativity into something positive.

Your response illustrates the point I am making. I don't see any hint of the spirit of mediation in your post. Assuming the worst in fact. You don't need to get every living soul to agree with you. All you need is a useful majority so the community can begin to initiate consideration of a new law.

However, to do that, the gay community would have to sacrifice a tiny bit of what it wants in return for everything else. There is no shame in that. Or, look at the situation in another way. What the community has been trying has not seemed to work. Perhaps its time to try a new strategy?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here “sensible1” I will make it so simple that even you can understand my point! Fundamentalists are not Christian. They worship the antichrist (in other words the opposite of everything Jesus stood for and preached).
You obviously embrace “supply side Jesus” and think that anyone that doesn’t is against Christianity and un-American. In other words you are so ignorant of your own Bible that you (like a sheep) follow the antichrist, and are against the American values of freedom!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What I find amazing is that certain people will sit around criticizing and judging , being critical and judgmental, and pointing the finger at people they consider critical and judgmental.

First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeisterFahrer
Do those "natural" behaviors in nature contribute to the survival of the species?
yes population control!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Here “sensible1” I will make it so simple that even you can understand my point! Fundamentalists are not Christian. They worship the antichrist (in other words the opposite of everything Jesus stood for and preached).
You obviously embrace “supply side Jesus” and think that anyone that doesn’t is against Christianity and un-American. In other words you are so ignorant of your own Bible that you (like a sheep) follow the antichrist, and are against the American values of freedom!

Look pal, you can believe anything you want to, just don't try to march into our churches like Anderson Cooper and tell US what to believe.. ]
edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-8-2012 by sensible1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zeeon

I answered you first, Not with a Long diatribe,, but one sentence that said :

so,, Only the Breeders can Marry? Interesting concept.

you took that to the next level.

and as far as calling you heathen ,,,, Why would I call you that,,, I am Heathen!!
it would be like saying

your so gay.

I never meant to insult you ,,honestly I didn't. I have called my own sister a breeder to her face and said in the day she would have been a fertility goddess and got less flack.

but I have to admit,, I stated before in my previous posts,, that I was here on this thread solely for entertainment purposes. I know that you should not throw pearls before swine, and expect anything of substance in return.

You and others here have given many of us,, hours of entertainment with your crazy logic and fantasy filled thoughts that Gays have an agenda to Change Christianity.. or that Only those who breed.... excuse me,, Reproduce should have the benefit of marriage.

sorry ,, I honestly don't hate Christians,, or those that believe different that I ,,
I am just tired of the arguments that are based on prejudice and drivel that passes for religious thought.

and especially those trying to Rule my life by their religious convictions.

I am sure you are a nice person,, no offence meant by my thoughts,, they are mine,, just like you said,, my opinion,, My BELIEF.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
“Look pal, you can believe anything you want to, just don't try to march into our churches like Anderson Cooper and tell US what to believe..”
sensible1
HMMMM So letting people know what that church is saying is censorship??? DUH!
OH NO He criticized them! Are you a wienie?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by zeeon

I answered you first, Not with a Long diatribe,, but one sentence that said :

so,, Only the Breeders can Marry? Interesting concept.

you took that to the next level.

and as far as calling you heathen ,,,, Why would I call you that,,, I am Heathen!!
it would be like saying

your so gay.

I never meant to insult you ,,honestly I didn't. I have called my own sister a breeder to her face and said in the day she would have been a fertility goddess and got less flack.

but I have to admit,, I stated before in my previous posts,, that I was here on this thread solely for entertainment purposes. I know that you should not throw pearls before swine, and expect anything of substance in return.

You and others here have given many of us,, hours of entertainment with your crazy logic and fantasy filled thoughts that Gays have an agenda to Change Christianity.. or that Only those who breed.... excuse me,, Reproduce should have the benefit of marriage.

sorry ,, I honestly don't hate Christians,, or those that believe different that I ,,
I am just tired of the arguments that are based on prejudice and drivel that passes for religious thought.

and especially those trying to Rule my life by their religious convictions.

I am sure you are a nice person,, no offence meant by my thoughts,, they are mine,, just like you said,, my opinion,, My BELIEF.

Please lets not have name calling. We might have different ideas about stuff, but we are all equal.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jessejamesxx

Originally posted by kimar
Please let me know when Jesus Christ, the central figure in CHRISTianity, said being gay is a sin. I could point out where Jesus teaches us to love everybody no matter what, to forgive others, and never to judge others, but I have a feeling you won't care.

If you truly follow Jesus, two men marrying each other would not bother you at all.
edit on 7-8-2012 by kimar because: (no reason given)

This really says it all. The bible is full of crazy laws that everyone conveniently forgets, why is this one any different? Homosexuals should be put to death.. etc. I mean, just look at Leviticus. biblebabble.curbjaw.com...

That was written for the ISRAELITES and under the MOSAIC COVENANT. You have to seperate the era's. After the Resurrection NT christians that are not ISRAELITES do not follow the same covenant they do. IF i was reading it right.And before anyone tries I am not going to argue this with you or anyone. Im stating my understanding of it and will not change my mind so dont bother.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

“Look pal, you can believe anything you want to, just don't try to march into our churches like Anderson Cooper and tell US what to believe..”
sensible1
HMMMM So letting people know what that church is saying is censorship??? DUH!
OH NO He criticized them! Are you a wienie?

You see nothing wrong with marching into someone elses place of worship because you dont like how they worship...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sensible1

I did not call anyone names,, if I had said ''You Breeders" maybe you could take that as name calling,, but I said,, ''the breeders'' very generic in my mind.

Many here have called gay people,, Reprobate Lustful Sinners,,, who is calling who names??

Did I not apologize for any offense that might have been taken,, which is more than most here do towards the opposing viewpoint.

edit on 8/9/2012 by EarthCitizen23 because: added: Many here have called gay people,, Reprobate Lustful Sinners,,, who is calling who names??

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalDrivel

It is interesting to me that quoting a book that has been scientifically documented to have been written by men ( in theology class at school, the professors make no pretense that the compilation of the Bible was just that, a compiling of different important texts from different writers around a series of time, and still continues to be altered as appropriate for each religion's shifting needs. What is canonical is constantly changing).... and has been translated from Latin and Hebrew and Greek and then was thoroughly edited to the liking of King James and dozens of other times to get to the current English translation we use, can be cited for exact quotations.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
“You see nothing wrong with marching into someone elses place of worship because you dont like how they worship...”
sensible1
If an atheist or even a Satanist walked into my church, no one would have any objections. We would debate them and prove them wrong. We would not pout and cry, “ why are you attacking us.”

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by Agoyahtah

Originally posted by sensible1
There is an active agenda, (Anderson Cooper off CNN being the main activist) to define Christianity as Hate speech and actually legislate the pulpit in America.

Why would he pick on Christianity? There isn't any religion that accepts gay lifestyles. Unless you'd classify Satanism as a religion, which is usually regarded as a cult.

Wrong.
There are a number out there,,, that are accepts ''gay lifestyle'' but these are usually culturally defined.

For Example,,, did you ever play cowboys and indians as a kid? well hope you never pretended to be Sitting Bull,, because he had 5 wives,, and one of those was a 'berdache',, which is a MAN!!!
Many Native aboriginal cultures do not have the same outlook as modern Christians,, I promise.
and the GREEKS are well known for the homoerotic,, as many many other cultures,,,

Please educate yourself out of your bubble.

Personally,, I think it funny that Christians are up in arms against the "GAY AGENDA" ,,, like they don't have their own agenda,,,, to send most of us to hell while pretending to ''save'' us.

give me a break.

You're confusing "cultural practices" with "religion". Homosexuality probably exists and existed in every culture, but it's not part of any religion. In my youth, I've actually seen a male dog jump on another male dog, and thought it peculiar, but I suspect even animals get confused from time to time too.

But we have intellect. "US" humans are different from the animals. We can reason it out. We can figure out the design, and see the plan, and understand why we have hands and feet, and other body parts too.

It is possible to walk on your hands, and some people do this in the circus. But, it's not the best, nor most efficient way to walk about the street. So, design has a plan. And the plan is to replicate man.

There isn't a single religion that has ever accepted gay activity, if you disagree, I challenge you to just name "one religion" that says it's ok.

Mr/Ms Agoyahtah,, you went silent when I answered this with one... Hinduism,,, what gives?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Yah, but what about the transgender a'genda'? I'm feeling left out here. The gay agenda shouldn't have all the assimilation fun!

Fine... I suppose you can join our club too!

Inevitably, I sense that there is going to be conflict between our different side's unfathomable need for conquest (especially of good wholesome straight people and aliens as well as possiable entities from other levels of being), so at some point we should consider working out some treaties.

If we were attacked by a hostile alien race I bet in a round-about way it would solve these equality issues as we'd be forced to unite
Or maybe it would just end up being human and alien fundamentalists against human and alien anti-relgion

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Agoyahtah

Actually, I should have said I have Pity for you.

Pity is fine. Sorry is fine. It's all good. Whatever emotion arises within you, it's your property, your wealth, your joy to experience.

I hardly think that all LIFE is about sex,, given that I am Celibate for some time now.

But, homosexuality is all about sex.

But, I hardly think in such puritanical terms as you lay out for humanity. Life is Diverse and even if you can't admit it,, Homosexual behavior is NATURAL or it WOULD NEVER OCCUR...

Lots of things are natural. Cancer is natural. Diabetes is natural. Being born blind is natural. True, there is diversity in life. But, we don't seek to celebrate and promote all of the diversity we see. Some of the diverse things that make up natural life are abhorrent to some of us. We try to eliminate Cancer, and cure diabetes, and help the blind to find their way around in this world. We do all of this because some of those natural things rob us of the best expressions of life.

to be other than natural,, means to be synthetic,, man made.
Sex is part of our animal nature,, sorry you deny that side of your humanity and hold such exclusive views for yourself,, much less the rest of us,, who don't even agree with you ..

Sure, some people believe Cancer should not be treated as a disease. It's natural, God must have sent it to do its work for a good reason, so why should man interfere with those things that are natural?

In fact, some religious folk refuse to send their children to the doctor, they pray instead.

Many views exist out there in the land.

you think I am trying to saddle Two Horses? That is funny. Where did I do this?

Well, if you're celibate, as you say, then you're not currently feeding on the lusts of the flesh, so that leaves only one horse left, the spirit to dwell upon. Maybe God in his wisdom arranged your life to remove the temptations so that you could be celibate at this time, lucky you, to see the other side of life.

Who are you to judge any of my Spiritual experiences,, much less my sexual ones,,, did Jehovah die and grant you this power?

I'm not your judge. If anything, you're judging yourself right now.

by my Native teachers I have been called TWO SPIRIT,,
now Two Fleshed,,
you Christians can be so humorous,, sad you are not trying to be funny.

again,, sorry was the wrong word

No Native teacher has ever been two spirit, now you're making things up.

edit on 9-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Don't ya love people who fight with the bible.

Then come back with - - I'm not Christian. I'm a Spiritual Collective.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join