It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
reply to post by Kantzveldt

One other thing, there some kind of writing on the bottom of the first plate with the "cats". Is there a better picture that we can use to enlarge and see what the characters are?

I'm going to hold judgement on this, until there is more information..but I doubt it.

Kratos40

I cracked the writing on the bottom of the first plate!!

It reads........

m-a-d-e i-n C-H-I-N-A

sorry, could'nt resist

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Perhaps I am cynical, but the first thing I think about is, who/what will steal/claim these artifacts.
Either for their private pleasure and collection or to keep them locked up in a vault so that no one can study them.

Where are all the other pictures of the cave and metal books???
Surely the people whom discovered this cave should have been thoroughly filled with joy and snapped just about a couple of thousand of photos...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

How can someone call that an accidental discovery when someone went into the cave in the first place to look around? It might have not been for the Golden Library but they were looking for something otherwise they wouldn't be exploring the cave.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

They had elephants in North America. Remember Woolly Mammoths? The only issue is if "they were supposed to be dead" for what this dates back to.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I've searched the web for results about this metal library being found. For some strange reason, I can only find results from shady conspiracy sites. If this is such a big find, then how come the media isn't reporting it?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The mirror of consciousness from the mind to the heavens. Spirit to matter, matter to spirit. Transport the mind to the heavens and the body will follow in time. Light is the key.

There was good reason that the kings of old worshiped the Sun. As you can see in the ancestral lineage that the kings were meant to teach us how the universal law works. KING= Key to the incarnation of God. Those of high attainment meant to pass on the keys of spiritual understanding and the out workings in human form. Elephant= memory of the soul. Remember who your and search for it. Serpent = Serpentine energy= fire in the Kundalini. Pyramids( think of the blocks as a suitcase, when you first came here you had one, just like your garage. Over thousands of embodiments you collect a lot more baggage and suitcases.

When the memory starts pinching you and you embark on the path of self discovery and enlightenment then as you balance your karma( you start getting rid of baggage and suitcases, the journey to the top of the pyramid of life gets lighter. Your burden is light.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

Originally posted by XPLodER

i have read about Legendre of a great knowledge hidden in caves written into metal and gold that hold the seceret history of the earth.

from what i remember the language was lost and very lttle people can speak it let alone read it,

source of pics

star for op
flag in a bit

xploder
edit on 22-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

Notice the 9 planets then the 10th red planet around the cat on the rights neck
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

This is anther pick of the same plate that doesn't show that red dot. Something isn't right here.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I cant believe no-one has even mentioned what seems to be some sort of flying vehicle in the top left of the one without the cats yet.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
I've searched the web for results about this metal library being found. For some strange reason, I can only find results from shady conspiracy sites. If this is such a big find, then how come the media isn't reporting it?

I would like to answer your question with my own one just above.
Is it not always like this when mysterious artefacts have been found...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great find!

That Pyramid pretty much resembles the Giza Pyramid... but how could it be? Logically it should be Teotihuacan, Pyramid of the Sun, but the architecture is really more like Giza. The plot thickens.

But the source article is poor... only two low-rez pictures and little infos on the search. I hate when they do that... very frustrating to see such a potentially groundbreaking discovery being treated in such a sloppy way. How can we know it's not some hoax?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas

Why not simply tip the Media, then?

Tipping the larger media can be just what prevents topics like this to silently fall back into oblivion, as is too often the case, for the reason that not enouh outlets brings it up. It doesn't really matter whether it is genuine or hoax, as it is a with a large exposare that the level of authenticy will be thoroughly analyzed and revealed.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

In an old book that I've been reading it states that there are great treasures of ancient knowledge hidden in caves on the Amazon and will be found to help man understand his origin and reality. It also states that if this knowledge is found too soon that it could fall into the wrong hands. It also talks about a metal unknown to us today as being of a white/silver translucent material. One other thing it talks about is the great treasures on the sea floors and when the time is right that gold will be used to re-balance the economic equilibrium to the planet. It is stated that they have means of retrieving it. It is also stated that the knowledge storehouse from the lost continent of Atlantis will be found. Again it is warned that man's spiritual rising will be necessary to prevent the destruction used incorrectly. I will not reveal this book as many have read it and dismissed it as fable.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Here is the best i could do with the writings on the pyramid :

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
If this discovery is true most of mankind will not understand it's importance and necessity in using the knowledge contained within to help us through the nexus of ages. Skoff at it if you want or listen to the meaning from within. This is a great discovery.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Can you show this as a reflection? The meaning or message is from above meant to be translated in reverse.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
the gold and silver tablets may be records of Lehi and nephi of the tribe of ephraim(joseph) from Israel . Lehi and Nephi landed on the Pacific Side of South America ,escaping Nebuchadnezzar in 599 BC ( the first destruction of the Jewish Temple). The Nephites wrote in Middle High Egyptian (Egyptian Heiroglyphics) according to The Book of Mormon. The Nephites became a powerfull civilization in the Americas (Both North and South) from 500BC to 450 AD and their brothers( called the Lamanites ) also multiplied in the millions too to become the Ancestors of today's Native Americans.Try translating the tablets from middle-high Egyptian( and you will probably get the ten commandments of Moses written on those tablets , too).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophetboy12
reply to post by pbasonuk

In an old book that I've been reading it states that there are great treasures of ancient knowledge hidden in caves on the Amazon and will be found to help man understand his origin and reality. It also states that if this knowledge is found too soon that it could fall into the wrong hands. It also talks about a metal unknown to us today as being of a white/silver translucent material. One other thing it talks about is the great treasures on the sea floors and when the time is right that gold will be used to re-balance the economic equilibrium to the planet. It is stated that they have means of retrieving it. It is also stated that the knowledge storehouse from the lost continent of Atlantis will be found. Again it is warned that man's spiritual rising will be necessary to prevent the destruction used incorrectly. I will not reveal this book as many have read it and dismissed it as fable.
ow go on tell us there is a good chance i have it in my library go on go on go on please please

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'll feel really bad though for getting hopes up if it's just a false claim, i'd have to go there myself or something and find it just to make ammends...

I wonder if whom ever took the original stuff from the father after he died may not now be using them to say they found the source. One artifact in the video you put on looks like one of the same ones shown as having been found now.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

There is a series of these books. Progressive understanding for one to another. Different understanding sometimes blatant sometimes in story form.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Just did some research. The article mentioned in the OP is bogus. The find was made by a certain Father Carlo Crespi in 1976.

Also Found this :

www.yurileveratto.com...

www.goldlibrary.com...

The article mentioned in OP made me think it was a hoax but i am starting to think there is something behind this.
edit on 23-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join