It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Library Found in Tayos Cave in Ecuador

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+130 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
A literaly unbelievable tale, the artifacts look like they've been created by children....

In what maybe one of the biggest discoveries ever, a team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the ancient past while inside one of the main chambers. The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures.

socyberty.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

i have read about Legendre of a great knowledge hidden in caves written into metal and gold that hold the seceret history of the earth.

from what i remember the language was lost and very lttle people can speak it let alone read it,

source of pics

star for op
flag in a bit

xploder
edit on 22-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

+48 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
A 'Legendary Metal Library' without Iron Maiden, Megadeth or Pantera? Something's not right here.

It seems to be more of an archive than a library, judging by the sealed doors. That means some artifacts were created to reveal information about the society there.
edit on 22-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If there were a "like" function to this thread..................I LIKE VERY MUCH!!!

WOW!
Awesome!!!!!!

Also, I don't think this could be fake because............c'mon, who's going to go to the effort and vast expense of making books and tablet out of gold and Silver! According to the source there are literally hundreds of them?

That is some mega coin in today's money to produce "fakes"?
edit on 22-7-2012 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kantzveldt
A literaly unbelievable tale, the artifacts look like they've been created by children....

In what maybe one of the biggest discoveries ever, a team of explorers is claiming that they have found the legendary golden library and other mysterious treasures in the Tayos Cave system in Ecuador. The team announced that they accidentally found some hidden tunnels that were obviously dug out artificially sometime in the ancient past while inside one of the main chambers. The team was able to follow one of these tunnels for approximately ½ mile and came upon a large room containing the golden library and various other treasures.

socyberty.com...

that is pretty cool, i hope its real and i hope the knowledge of that is inside the tomb will be made public, if i came across a finding like that i would probably would have prematurely celebrated all over the place

link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
A 'Legendary Metal Library' without Iron Maiden, Megadeth or Pantera? Something's not right here.
edit on 22-7-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

Hah, I thought the same thing. Someone should be ashamed of themselves.

On topic, haven't heard of this one before. Now I have something new to read about, thanks OP

link   
I hope this isn't kept under wraps for too long.

Great find S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

It has been searched for as a source of mysterious artifacts that were said to have originated from it...fantastical claims.

www.philipcoppens.com...

www.goldlibrary.com...

edit on 22-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm going to reserve judgement on this, but in just 10 minutes of google searching, this already sounds a bit like another Russel Burrows cave in the making. Though I hope that isn't the case.

Good catch though OP, this is the first I've heard of this find. S&F.

edit on 7/22/2012 by Klassified because: missing word

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
very neat, looking forward to more news.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Something does not sound right with this story. The cave complex has been known for quite some time, and someone already posted about it back in 2009:

The old caves of J. Moricz + the failure: Von Daniken??

In the old post, there is mention of such metal plates. So this is nothing new. Where are the pictures of the rest of the chambers and artifacts? Who are the individuals that make up this team of explorers? Would not such a discovery become the property of the nations of Ecuador/Peru?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

i remember a story of indigenous people bringing individual pages to sale in markets,
and when asked they said an under water enterence to a cave system was found and inside was a cave system above water where large caverns had been carved from the rock.

the story goes that when scientists tryed to find the caves the locals would not show them where they were.

i can remember at the time the locals had a myth about the secret history of earth was being stored untill a certain date at which time they would revel the collection.

looking for source now

xploder

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

i have read about Legendre of a great knowledge hidden in caves written into metal and gold that hold the seceret history of the earth.

from what i remember the language was lost and very lttle people can speak it let alone read it,

source of pics

star for op
flag in a bit

xploder
edit on 22-7-2012 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

Notice the 9 planets then the 10th red planet around the cat on the rights neck
edit on 22-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

it almost reminds me of the yellow brick road, the pyramid is they stairway to the heavens, which happen to be i guess threw the sun, the gateway to our universe

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is at least as interesting as the Baltic USO. Actually this is WAY more interesting than the Baltic USO.

If genuine, this kind of find can rewrite the history books. I doubt that there is any "technology" or origins of the world stuff though as each and every civilization since the dawn of time has to believe in an after-life to cope with their own mortality.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Awesome find

Take a look at the upper right hand corner of this picture from your source:

It looks like an elephant. I don't think that elephants ever existed in Ecuador so this strengthens my theory that all these ancient civilizations were somehow connected, most likely by Atlantis.

ETA: I'm not saying this is a hoax, but that would help explain the elephants. I'm no expert on oxidation so I can't comment on that aspect of the discussion. If real, then it raises a lot of questions about our history.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

depending the age of this,
a north american country has images of the pyramids?
the writing on the bottom of the pyramid looks strange

interesting story,
but why not bring out more evidence?
an example of the writing

xploder

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong but that looks like an elephant on one of the books. Are there or were there elephants in Ecuador? If so when.

Sorry Corruption Exposed didn't see your post above mine.

Also those wouldn't be cats would they? They would be Ocelots or Jaguars wouldn't they? The pyramids and cats almost make me think Egypt not Ecuador.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Ladysophiaofsandoz because: Hit send too quick

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Kratos40

Certainly more information needed as to who has claimed what on which radio show, could be just a rumour based on rumours.

edit on 22-7-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

you are right,
9 planets?
how old do you think this is?

xploder

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join